Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 25, 2019 5:11 PM

Apr 2016
Am I the only one who feels some kind of sickness watching School Days anime? I feel very dizzy and sick and can't continuing watching it...
It happened to me only with "School Days" and with "Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou" which I forced myself to watch it until the end.
Jan 31, 2019 12:35 PM

Jan 2018
School Days is complete trash and the people who praise it because "it's a deconstruction of harem and it's realistic" make me chuckle. Musume is good for what is.
What a beautiful Duwang
Jan 31, 2019 1:10 PM
Apr 2016
Jus1294 said:
School Days is complete trash and the people who praise it because "it's a deconstruction of harem and it's realistic" make me chuckle. Musume is good for what is.

It's true though, unfortunately, things like that do happen in real life...

This anime took things to a whole new level, it does happen, and I can confirm in your life you will encounter sick people like you know who...
Jan 31, 2019 1:23 PM

Jun 2017
only watch a parody of it

but at the end of the anime i wasn't sick of it more like
Jan 31, 2019 3:44 PM

Jan 2018
2ego said:
Jus1294 said:

This anime took things to a whole new level, it does happen, and I can confirm in your life you will encounter sick people like you know who...

It does happen, but that doesn't make the show good.
What a beautiful Duwang
Jan 31, 2019 3:47 PM
Apr 2016
Jus1294 said:
2ego said:

Hmm, I think it does, kinda. The show was trying to show that aspect of life, in a fictional way, it didn't fail to do what it was TRYING to do.
Jan 31, 2019 4:01 PM

Jan 2018
2ego said:
Jus1294 said:

Hmm, I think it does, kinda. The show was trying to show that aspect of life, in a fictional way, it didn't fail to do what it was TRYING to do.

You're right it didn't fail to show how awful people can be, but that's only part of the series in itself. The thing with harem animes in the end is that the MC either settles down with one character or the MC is put into shenanigans by the other cast members meanwhile the MC doesn't fully comply into it in an elicit or romantic way. Meanwhile School Days is a mish-mash of both to try to go for a "realistic" approach to a genre that's rooted in comedy. Even putting that aside, the other aspects of the series outside of the story are still questionable in quality. The characters have no redeeming qualities, the art is bland and the ost is completely forgettable. Plenty of series succeed in what they wanted to do, the other show OP mentioned did as well, again that doesn't necessarily make something "good" or entertaining, since after all that's subjective to the viewer.
What a beautiful Duwang
Jan 31, 2019 4:24 PM
Apr 2016
Jus1294 said:
2ego said:

You're right it didn't fail to show how awful people can be, but that's only part of the series in itself. The thing with harem animes in the end is that the MC either settles down with one character or the MC is put into shenanigans by the other cast members meanwhile the MC doesn't fully comply into it in an elicit or romantic way. Meanwhile School Days is a mish-mash of both to try to go for a "realistic" approach to a genre that's rooted in comedy. Even putting that aside, the other aspects of the series outside of the story are still questionable in quality. The characters have no redeeming qualities, the art is bland and the ost is completely forgettable. Plenty of series succeed in what they wanted to do, the other show OP mentioned did as well, again that doesn't necessarily make something "good" or entertaining, since after all that's subjective to the viewer.

"Subjective to the viewer" meaning the viewer has to make the choice to either watch this, or not, everyone before watching this knew what they're getting themselves into. I feel like people perceive this anime differently from one another, from what I saw was the guy noticed that he can dominate whichever girl he wants to, and took advantage of that knowledge, each girl got fully deceived by our ultimate player, meaning that it wasn't like any other harem, HE made the harem HIMSELF, the girls didn't nonsensically "fall" for him. I feel like frail people had the hardest time accepting this anime, and just took it as utter garbage to avoid the show's morality. ~ hoping I phrased it well enough to understand.
Jun 7, 2019 3:20 PM

Jul 2014
It happened to me too. When I was watching this anime (binge watch in two days), I started having a feeling of nervousness until I felt a nervous "tick" many times since like episode 5 or something like that. The show made me really uncomfortable, which is probably the whole idea of it. I feel this show was made to hurt viewers, and it succeeds a little, depending on how much you can believe it as plausible.

*spoilers*
For me, when the MC starts having sex with Otome in the "special room" the show starts loosing credibility, it's too much. What comes after is even worse, as all girls start to fuck the MC out of nowhere with some poor excuses for reasons. That's why what happens in those episodes start to feel less hurtful for me, compared to how the MC cleans the floor with Kotonoha for the first half of the series and a little more in a more believable way.
Jun 16, 2019 1:35 PM
May 2019
School Days is fkn trash
Jun 16, 2019 1:58 PM

Jul 2016
I liked it after consideration.
Jun 16, 2019 2:04 PM

Jun 2019
I don't blame you it is really bad don't bother with it instead watch mudantv video about it and save your self a valuable time

Jul 6, 2019 10:20 PM
Dec 2017
This Anime just Depicts all the male students as douchebag and scumbags filled with lust for sexual appetite 👹 and the female students are depicted as easy to roll over prey driven by their urges😵.
This anime makes me want to puke and I Makoto Ito as a character should have been more tortured at the end.
It's only after watching these anime that we truly understand the difference between a good anime and that which bad. I urge the people to go ahead and watch this anime if they are down in the dumps after watching too many good anime. This anime isn't completely useless as it acts as a catalyst to awaken your senses and get you back to the regular mood for watching and appreciating the good ones😹.
The only truly good aspect I saw in this anime was probably it's opening and ending. But that's all there is to it...😒
Jul 6, 2019 10:30 PM

Mar 2019
Yeah, that's stupid.

You shouldn't be getting physically ill watching a TV show.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 4, 2020 4:04 PM

Jan 2018
twoego said:
Jus1294 said:

Except it doesn't

Betrayal in love surely does happen.
And people double timing as well

But this anime takes it to a new level of not being realistic at all.

Who could like itou at all?
Being stupid and thristy isn't hot .
Most of the time I'm not sure if this guy isn't missing a couple chromosomes
Apr 5, 2020 9:48 AM

Apr 2019
Nope. Nothing like that. Not even close.
Rem is best girl
Apr 5, 2020 10:00 AM

Jan 2008
Well, I heard it's trash and messed up. Don't watch it if it makes you feel that way. Protect your emotional health.
Nov 24, 2022 3:46 PM
Mar 2022
You're right it didn't fail to show how awful people can be, but that's only part of the series in itself. The thing with harem animes in the end is that the MC either settles down with one character or the MC is put into shenanigans by the other cast members meanwhile the MC doesn't fully comply into it in an elicit or romantic way. Meanwhile School Days is a mish-mash of both to try to go for a "realistic" approach to a genre that's rooted in comedy. Even putting that aside, the other aspects of the series outside of the story are still questionable in quality. The characters have no redeeming qualities, the art is bland and the ost is completely forgettable. Plenty of series succeed in what they wanted to do, the other show OP mentioned did as well, again that doesn't necessarily make something "good" or entertaining, since after all that's subjective to the viewer.[/quote]

That right there is why any and all anime with an ecchi focus is beta bia garbage leaving viewers with perpetual blue balls, regret, and disgust with the already pathetic limp dick makeshift otaku loser and having watched the entire show only to find out we wasted our time and get one of those ever trash no ending ending. There are only a small handful of decent harem/ecchi type anime shows (seriously like less than 20-25 our of the 500+ type shows) that the dude actually gets the girl or girls and has a satisfying ending or at least to us that aren't delusional idiots that would ever get upset at a 2d character getting the chick. The entire show is based all around the guy getting the girl no matter how much of a ball-less piece of crap loser he may be so us non-pathetic guys that have balls won't ever be able to accept wasting our time only for the loser to end up right back in his squid smelling basement with all the other losers of the world.
Dec 6, 2022 7:24 AM

Aug 2020
Jus1294 said:

Agreed. Calling it 'desconstruction' is a stretch. I still like it for what it is though. It's a wreck, but an enjoyable one at least for me.

Dec 11, 2022 1:32 PM
Oct 2016
EvilUnicorn said:
I don't blame you it is really bad don't bother with it instead watch mudantv video about it and save your self a valuable time

i'm so mad. i would have just watched it myself if i knew the ending would be like this

More topics from this board

Poll: » School Days Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ranivus - Sep 20, 2007

1293 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 23, 10:17 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

cyruz - Sep 5, 2007

207 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 23, 7:42 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

jobocan - Jul 27, 2007

145 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 21, 3:47 AM

Poll: » School Days Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Haoji - Jul 22, 2007

139 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 20, 4:00 PM

Poll: » School Days Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Jul 13, 2007

121 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 20, 2:58 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.