Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Aug 13, 2019 7:19 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Welp, we got more fantasy content this episode in this strange world. There's even a dragon appearing because why not.

More importantly, there's the appearance of Yuno and she grew up fast! That's the character that I feel has a major importance in this franchise. I'm still getting used to the overall tone change of this show but I'm starting to find it more entertaining than before.

Stark700Aug 13, 2019 8:18 AM
Aug 13, 2019 8:33 AM
Jun 2015
for vn reader
-there 2 important CG and if you are smart enough to analyze the timing when this CGs appear, you will know that it is a hidden spoiler that are not appear in vn (even in remake version)
-there is casual scene that have a role as hidden spoiler too and it is not for anime watcher only because "you must know what happen after that in vn" and "how it have relation to one of two important CG that i mention above"
-there is some scene that are not appear in vn too in this episode because this scenes is taken from "different perspective" to make anime watcher only can enjoy it more easy

for anime watcher
-congratulation guys, now takuya want to "talk out of dialogue text" too for you. if takuya didn't want to talk it loud then you will not understand what the hell happen in the beginning of this episode

overall, this episode is a compensation from vn version. if the anime watcher still said that "this anime is hard to understand" after watch this episode then people like that didn't know "how hard is for vn reader to reach this episode" from mental, stamina and concentration perspective. trust me, this anime is "more mild " than vn version
Aug 13, 2019 8:40 AM
Jan 2018
Man, they rushed the sequence of Takuya settling to his new life and the events leading to the reveal of Yu-no's birth. Now it happens all so fast that it's hard to digest. On the other hand, I liked how they replaced some questionable plot devices with more believable ones.

Anyway, the Clannad comparisons didn't stop at collecting glowing orbs to unlock a final route. (Minor spoiler for Clannad After Story)

Aug 13, 2019 8:41 AM

Aug 2013
Looks like Takuya is enjoying his time in Dela Granto. He even has a wife and a daughter named Yu-no. Yu-no also grew up fast in this episode. The ending though.

Aug 13, 2019 8:52 AM

Oct 2009
Okay, no. Just no. I've overlooked several things in this anime, for 18 episodes. Heck, I overlooked the massive and abrupt change into something completely different in ep18. But this one? Just no.

There's always this sense of rush in pretty much every anime these days, because they try to squeeze everything into 12 episodes. Here's this, apparently planned for 26, and - well, it does ok. We sorta run around in a circle a few times, but that leaves a little more breathing room for other things. And then suddenly ep18 is a completely different anime, at the very least it very much feels that way. I don't really mind, in fact I couldn't understand so many people saying it's too complicated and difficult to watch and whatever - personally, I've not had an issue with it. Had to actually pay attention, but nothing over the top, I mean not speaking Japanese I gotta pay attention when watching anime anyway, so there's that. Ep18 brought this huge change, but hey let's see where the story goes, I'm actually interested in how they're gonna explain all this.

I could put up with ep19 for a whole 9 minutes, including the OP. Suddenly Takuya has a baby daughter?? WTF, he's a damn kid himself - oh wait an entire year has passed between ep18 and 19?? Yeah... on one hand, that's quite the jump; on the other, it doesn't really change much. And then they go on! Suddenly another year has passed, and the baby daughter is suddenly a 16yo girl!! Like. WHAT?!

Just no. Sorry. I can usually put up with a lot of bs and asspulls, I usually don't even pick up on stuff that make people I know completely freak out. It may be I just have an even shorter fuse than usual due to personal reasons. But this, I just can't. Isekai this, magical that - really doesn't make much of a difference as far as I'm concerned. The stupid, the silly, the idiotic: more often than not I actually love those. But this.... Ep18 was jarringly abrupt already, and ep19 not only follows it up with yet another abrupt step - it's a step towards the utterly moronic.

I'm sorry. It's just too much.
Aug 13, 2019 9:01 AM

May 2017
yellowheartren said:
Okay, no. Just no. I've overlooked several things in this anime, for 18 episodes. Heck, I overlooked the massive and abrupt change into something completely different in ep18. But this one? Just no.

There's always this sense of rush in pretty much every anime these days, because they try to squeeze everything into 12 episodes. Here's this, apparently planned for 26, and - well, it does ok. We sorta run around in a circle a few times, but that leaves a little more breathing room for other things. And then suddenly ep18 is a completely different anime, at the very least it very much feels that way. I don't really mind, in fact I couldn't understand so many people saying it's too complicated and difficult to watch and whatever - personally, I've not had an issue with it. Had to actually pay attention, but nothing over the top, I mean not speaking Japanese I gotta pay attention when watching anime anyway, so there's that. Ep18 brought this huge change, but hey let's see where the story goes, I'm actually interested in how they're gonna explain all this.

I could put up with ep19 for a whole 9 minutes, including the OP. Suddenly Takuya has a baby daughter?? WTF, he's a damn kid himself - oh wait an entire year has passed between ep18 and 19?? Yeah... on one hand, that's quite the jump; on the other, it doesn't really change much. And then they go on! Suddenly another year has passed, and the baby daughter is suddenly a 16yo girl!! Like. WHAT?!

Just no. Sorry. I can usually put up with a lot of bs and asspulls, I usually don't even pick up on stuff that make people I know completely freak out. It may be I just have an even shorter fuse than usual due to personal reasons. But this, I just can't. Isekai this, magical that - really doesn't make much of a difference as far as I'm concerned. The stupid, the silly, the idiotic: more often than not I actually love those. But this.... Ep18 was jarringly abrupt already, and ep19 not only follows it up with yet another abrupt step - it's a step towards the utterly moronic.

I'm sorry. It's just too much.

If you keep watching you'll see a reason as to why everything is abrupt and also why Yu-No has appeared to have aged so suddenly (if you haven't already picked up on it).

At the end pretty much everything comes together and is tied up in a bow. Anything you may find confusing now almost definitely has a reason for it and will be explained.

And yes, all of this connects to the first 17 episodes, and very much so.
Aug 13, 2019 9:07 AM
Jan 2018
yellowheartren said:
She is still actually around 4 years old. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the anime skipped the part of Kanna's backstory where she grew up really fast into a teenage-like appearance, only detailing how she no longer ages past that point.

Also, this should've been a 3-cour anime.
Aug 13, 2019 9:28 AM

Oct 2009
ycleped said:
If you keep watching you'll see a reason as to why everything is abrupt and also why Yu-No has appeared to have aged so suddenly (if you haven't already picked up on it).

At the end pretty much everything comes together and is tied up in a bow. Anything you may find confusing now almost definitely has a reason for it and will be explained.

And yes, all of this connects to the first 17 episodes, and very much so.

It's not that it's confusing, I'm not confused so much as just completely thrown off from wherever I could actually enjoy and have fun watching it. I'd like to hope it all ties up in the end, at least that'd make up for everything. But at this point, it's simply too much to look forward to that.

Laukku said:
She is still actually around 4 years old. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the anime skipped the part of Kanna's backstory where she grew up really fast into a teenage-like appearance, only detailing how she no longer ages past that point.

Also, this should've been a 3-cour anime.

Ok, 16 or "looks 16", let's not get caught up in semantics. Although, I'm not sure whether "she's actually only 4" alleviates some of the mindf××kery - or contributes to it. Either way, that's a valid point there, without even knowing the original story: making it longer probably could've helped the pacing.
Aug 13, 2019 10:27 AM
Jun 2013
im literally so done with this anime. i knew that was gonna fucking happen. always with the rape and adultery. like r u fucking kidding me? jesus christ. at least he got there b4 it happened. but my god man. the happiness never last and wen it ends it goes to complete shit and leaves at the worst cliffhanger. im only watching next episode just to see what happens to sayless, not even b/c i like it or enjoy it. hate watching thist
Aug 13, 2019 10:28 AM

May 2017
CrasianLe said:
im literally so done with this anime. i knew that was gonna fucking happen. always with the rape and adultery. like r u fucking kidding me? jesus christ. at least he got there b4 it happened. but my god man. the happiness never last and wen it ends it goes to complete shit and leaves at the worst cliffhanger. im only watching next episode just to see what happens to sayless, not even b/c i like it or enjoy it. hate watching thist

Life is harsh and not always easy.
Aug 13, 2019 10:31 AM

Aug 2018
Ah crap, whenever Takuya calls her daughter "Yu-No", I can only think about Yuno Gasai... though she might not turn into a yandere lol

Unfortunately, this idyllic episode ended on a bad note, these imperial soldiers (actually, the Empire itself) having some serious interests on Takuya's livehood. More actions coming next weeks for sure !

Ah and also, another character died as fast as he appeared in the show, too bad. But at least, it ain't the same case than Aila : the knight appears on first in the ending & on 4th in the opening lul, as if she was an important character.

Aug 13, 2019 10:33 AM

Feb 2019
Takuya says he hasn't forgotten about Kana, but you sure could fool me, with him living a mostly care free life, except for a few monsters.

So Takuya has himself a quickly aging love child now....

I'm not sure why he lets her wander around alone with monsters running about though.

Then they seem to indicate all the monsters are coming from the Imperial City, even though we saw one climbing up the side of the world earlier....or perhaps the ones coming from the outside are trying to get to the ones in the Imperial City to rescue them.

I wonder if the little dragon will grow up to look human. His mother's words about "no matter how he looks", makes me wonder if he is some sort of cross breed. Also, it got over its mother's death pretty darn quickly there. The Imperial Soldiers seemed to go to a lot of trouble tracking down what they called just "live stock" too.

It looks like there at the end, they were trying to check to see if Sayless was still a virgin, since she obviously isn't that could cause some trouble.

I am wondering if the blond woman in the mask leading soldiers in the OP and ED is Takuya's mother.

It looks like perhaps Ericko and Abel will be chasing the Dimensional Criminal to Del Granto too. There seems to be a lot of new characters to introduce and a lot of plot left to cover for only 7 more episodes.
HOOfan_1Aug 13, 2019 10:37 AM
Aug 13, 2019 10:35 AM

Feb 2019
CrasianLe said:

I'm pretty sure they were not raping her, but checking to see if she is a virgin.

I presume that's what they meant when they said "the rules are the rules" and "so it was a man" when Takuya walked in

Sure it's still basically sexual assault, but not rape

Or I could be wrong and they were actually checking for something else like an identifying mark or something.

As for this being a "happy anime"...when has that ever been the case? There's been conflict and bad things happening since the very first episode.
HOOfan_1Aug 13, 2019 10:42 AM
Aug 13, 2019 10:51 AM
Jan 2018
HOOfan_1 said:
I'm not sure why he lets her wander around alone with monsters running about though.
In the VN he didn't really, he actually made irritated remarks about how she shouldn't be wandering alone. But she had just that kind of independent personality. Furthermore, other than the big one that attacked Sayless and killed the guard, and Kun-kun's mother, there were no monster appearances in the VN (or at least not shown), making her wandering about more understandable.
Aug 13, 2019 12:50 PM

Oct 2012
Well, it was already way too obvious they would skip the relevant sexual parts leading to Yu-No's birth at the end of the last episode. Only in anime kissing a girl gets her pregnant... but at least they implied it.

Not a bad episode actually but I would definitely appreciated if they developed Yu-No - Sayless - Takuya relationship better. And some other details were also different.

Let's hope they won't take any shortcuts in upcoming crucial parts, I have a feeling they might do it with Yu-No being unguarded by Takuya right now, for sake of the rush. Leaving her alone seems like a flag to me.
Aug 13, 2019 2:41 PM
Jul 2019
Welp i dont know what to say but... first a child. I was like what.... though why is there unnecessary deaths i mean this death i understand but try to put effort in the death!Goodness! Though i confused i need explanation pls.
Aug 13, 2019 2:42 PM

May 2018
Well, then as the hentai version puts it Takuya and Sayless become a couple and the result was Yuno, and also Sayless was found but a bad ruler and was raped, or not.
Aug 13, 2019 5:35 PM
Jun 2017
Yuno's 1st apperance in her self named series happened in episode 19 and well seyless and Takuya are her parents...

And whats the mystery behind that imperial city ... ohh im excited about next weeks episode
Aug 13, 2019 6:36 PM

May 2012
Can someone tell me what soldier doing to Sayless ? Are they checking if she is a virgin ?
Aug 13, 2019 7:19 PM

May 2017
thepath said:
Can someone tell me what soldier doing to Sayless ? Are they checking if she is a virgin ?

Yeah, that's what they're doing.
Aug 13, 2019 8:58 PM
Sep 2016
Sayless...
because I already watch the old version (1998), I'm afraid to watch the next episode :'(
someone please tell me, can I fine salvation in the next episode?
Aug 14, 2019 12:24 AM

Nov 2016
so should i not get attached to female characters anymore?
Aug 14, 2019 3:42 AM

Jan 2017
They suddenly became family eh. Not bad, though it felt kinda rushed. And I kinda want to see him have a child with either Mio or Kana too.

And that ending...
reicchi-senseiAug 14, 2019 3:45 AM
Aug 14, 2019 4:16 AM
Feb 2009
wow last episode they only kissed now my Takuya ended up making a baby with Sayless nice lol
Aug 14, 2019 5:11 AM

Jun 2016
damn this anime getting better and better every episode now..
Aug 14, 2019 5:42 AM

May 2018
Feels like they rushed the whole YU-NO thing, but atleast they explained everything about it. It starting to become more fantasy compare to the previous episode. Now we have a dragon and Yu-no, also the Imperial City people. I hope they don't forget everything about the time travelling, because that is the reason why I am watching this.

Aug 14, 2019 8:55 AM

Aug 2013
Too fast, but they captured the essence at least.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Aug 14, 2019 10:35 AM
Jul 2019
Wtf Takuya and Sayless becomes a couple and their daughter Yuno become 16 in just 1 year???? I thought them elves have slow aging.
Aug 14, 2019 12:48 PM

May 2017
Horn_dawg_2019 said:
Wtf Takuya and Sayless becomes a couple and their daughter Yuno become 16 in just 1 year???? I thought them elves have slow aging.

Nah, it's super fast aging :)

papsoshea said:
"Rush, rush, rush."

"The VN is better."

^ Will no longer get baited by these guys no more, I am convinced (and I say this from many upon many of past experiences - only to be proven right) that the VN or source is just nothing but a dumpster fire being hyped by those that enjoyed the dumpster fire. They did a good job stringing me along into thinking this was going to be something great but this episode sealed the deal for me - nothing but your typical wish-fulfillment and power fantasy where the MC interacts with the hottest of anime waifus where the self-inserts can play out their fantasies on which girl they would love to fuck.

The only men he interacts with are those who want his waifus, antagonists and his father. Either than that, all girls - mostly with huge tits (after all, this was hentai once upon a time). It went full isekai a.k.a full retard - now in fantasy waifu land, the MC fucks one of the elves there and has a child. Don't you wish you were the MC weebs? Also, the MC wishes his daughter (Yu-No) wasn't his daughter so he could fuck her too seeing as he mentions how cute she was - but can't indulge in this thinking because......she's her daughter -_-

Is the mother of her child going to get raped? Die? I bet he is bound to meet more waifus soon am I right? Well, admittedly, I was fooled for many episodes but the suspension of disbelief is totally gone, and this ultimate weeaboo fantasy joins my bottom of the barrel list for 2019.

VN is rated top 25 all-time on Western sites and #2 of all time on Japanese sites.

It's good, I guess it's just not your thing. And also, you haven't seen yet how the whole story comes full circle and everything connects.
Aug 14, 2019 5:21 PM

Feb 2018
I did not read all the comments, but it seems like the source material is better as 99% of the times. I am not too much puzzled about what's going on 'cause the op is just spoilers and tied knots, but, I'm actually afraid, the whole episode I kept thinking
Like, if this plays like what I'm imaging... just WHAT and, most importantly WHY Japan, why?
Aug 14, 2019 8:49 PM

Jul 2017
I'd agree this was a very rushed sequence of events...if only they'd tie all the loose ends that this episode offered in the future.

Finally seeing Yu-No and her "growing up" seems too abrupt, it's like the staff wanted to get this info out on the wayside 1st, then answer those questions later.

The ending though...
Aug 15, 2019 12:52 AM
Apr 2019
I like how they just casually Introduced that he is a father now and about 2 years passed including the pregnancy
I mean ?????what
Aug 15, 2019 12:55 AM
Jul 2012
Lmao now I understand why characters in anime always complain about a man and a woman sleeping under the same roof. It's because if they do sleep under the same roof, the man and the woman make a baby and years pass in the blink of an eye XD
When people tell me to stream anime on CR instead of downloading from fansub sites.

Aug 15, 2019 5:02 PM
Nov 2018
this is an isekai now, i like
Aug 15, 2019 11:26 PM

May 2015
so how old is his daughter again? like 2 years old?
and Takuya is already kinda having lewd thoughts about her daughter
lmao
i don't know if to laugh or be consternated
Also, she's the one that appears in episode 1 or something. I remember that face.

Sayless went from Say-less to Say-more in an instant lol
anikevinAug 15, 2019 11:31 PM
Aug 16, 2019 3:19 AM

Apr 2009
papsoshea said:
"Rush, rush, rush."

"The VN is better."

^ Will no longer get baited by these guys no more, I am convinced (and I say this from many upon many of past experiences - only to be proven right) that the VN or source is just nothing but a dumpster fire being hyped by those that enjoyed the dumpster fire.

It is, I mentioned it when the anime first started. It's only popular because of the abyssal standards of the VN community and those impressed by sci-fi infodumps. The second half in particular is even worse, with even more moronic fanservice and forced narrative.

(spoilers)

It's basically a bad porn with a sci-fi package that makes otaku who self insert feel smart.

Aug 16, 2019 7:31 AM

May 2017
Jin_uzuki said:
papsoshea said:
"Rush, rush, rush."

"The VN is better."

^ Will no longer get baited by these guys no more, I am convinced (and I say this from many upon many of past experiences - only to be proven right) that the VN or source is just nothing but a dumpster fire being hyped by those that enjoyed the dumpster fire.

It is, I mentioned it when the anime first started. It's only popular because of the abyssal standards of the VN community and those impressed by sci-fi infodumps. The second half in particular is even worse, with even more moronic fanservice and forced narrative.

(spoilers)

It's basically a bad porn with a sci-fi package that makes otaku who self insert feel smart.

If this was the truth then how on Earth could it possibly be rated as high as it is?

Surely you're not going to use the argument that "only the people that liked it were the people that played it".
Aug 16, 2019 7:51 AM

Apr 2009
ycleped said:
Jin_uzuki said:

(spoilers)

If this was the truth then how on Earth could it possibly be rated as high as it is?

Surely you're not going to use the argument that "only the people that liked it were the people that played it".

"It's popular so it's good" lmao

Weren't you the dude who was convinced this was going to be in top 100 and the next Stein;Gate lol? Or that it wasn't a harem (Inb4 "It's not a harem, actually")?

Aug 16, 2019 8:02 AM

May 2017
Jin_uzuki said:
ycleped said:

Weren't you the dude who was convinced this was going to be in top 100 and the next Stein;Gate lol? Or that it wasn't a harem (Inb4 "It's not a harem, actually")?

>"It's popular so it's good" lmao

Congratulations, with just this sentence, you've shown that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

1) I never said anything about its popularity.
2) Just like MAL, VNDB has both a popularity ranking and a score ranking.
3) YU-NO is ranked 103 in popularity and 30 in score.

In terms of visual novels, it is very much not that popular. Furthermore, the fact that its score ranking is 73 spots better than its popularity ranking shows that it is very highly rated by the vast majority of the people that play it.

If you want an anime comparison, Made in Abyss is the 105th most popular show on MAL and is ranked 23rd in score.

So you'd mock anyone who says Made in Abyss is highly rated by saying '"It's popular so it's good" lmao'?

This just proves you're clueless in differentiating popularity rating from score rating.
Aug 16, 2019 9:37 AM

Apr 2009
ycleped said:
Jin_uzuki said:

Congratulations, with just this sentence, you've shown that you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

lol this is your argument, really? Would your prefer "It's rated high so it's good"? It's semantics, YU-NO is just another garbage story overhyped by otaku who don't know any better and self insert as the MC, as papsoshea said there are dozen of those every season and every season they just don't stand being analyzed by those who aren't into bad otaku pandering shit (But to be honest, YU-NO is even worse than those because the second half is so shitty and also kinda disgusting)

Falling back on rating and popularity is a typical defense for those those who are too lazy to defend the actual content of the game/story or don't have any defense at all. What's the next, you are going to link Metacritic?

This just proves you're clueless in differentiating popularity rating from score rating.

>You
>Calling people clueless

Yeah, I went back to look and I remembered well, you were actually convinced this was going to be the next big thing lol

Which is funny because this is less watched, less popular and even less rated than shitty adaptation of stuff like Umineko anime lol.

Were you also the dude who argued this wasn't a harem? It was you, wasn't it?

Aug 16, 2019 9:49 AM

May 2017
Jin_uzuki said:
ycleped said:

lol this is your argument, really? Would your prefer "It's rated high so it's good"? It's semantics, YU-NO is just another garbage story overhyped by otaku who don't know any better and self insert as the MC, as papsoshea said there are dozen of those every season and every season they just don't stand being analyzed by those who aren't into bad otaku pandering shit (But to be honest, YU-NO is even worse than those because the second half is so shitty and also kinda disgusting)

Falling back on rating and popularity is a typical defense for those those who are too lazy to defend the actual content of the game/story or don't have any defense at all. What's the next, you are going to link Metacritic?

>You
>Calling people clueless

Yeah, I went back to look and I remembered well, you were actually convinced this was going to be the next big thing lol

Were you also the dude who argued this wasn't a harem? It was you, wasn't it?

1) Metacritic is a limited sample-size from hand-picked reviewers. VNDB is a visual novel database where anyone can rate a visual novel. The fact that YU-NO is rated so highly while receiving a lot of votes from the general visual novel reader-base shows that the majority of people that read it enjoy it.

I happen to be one of those people.

You happen to be in the minority of the people that didn't enjoy reading it or think it was good.

2) I still think this adaptation is better done than Steins;Gate's adaptation. I liked the story of YU-NO more than Steins;Gate's (yes, I read both before watching their respective adaptations), so I'll still be rating this adaptation higher than I did Steins;Gate's.

Again, you're talking to someone that still thinks this adaptation is way above average in terms of your run-of-the-mill VN adaptations.

3) The vast majority of VNs have branching character routes. That doesn't make them harems.

It's clear we'll get nowhere talking about this because I think this story is great and well-written while you clearly don't.
Aug 16, 2019 9:58 AM

Apr 2009
ycleped said:

3) The vast majority of VNs have branching character routes. That doesn't make them harems.

Oh god, you actually believe this game isn't a harem.

) Metacritic is a limited sample-size from hand-picked reviewers

Nope, anyone can rate shit on metacritic with user reviews. "Look at high is the user score on metacritic" is actually a common defense for shit games.

Aug 16, 2019 10:03 AM

May 2017
Jin_uzuki said:
ycleped said:

Metacritic is a limited sample-size from hand-picked reviewers

Nope, anyone can rate shit on metacritic with user reviews. "Look at high is the user score on metacritic" is actually a common defense for shit games.

Ahh, gotcha. I don't really play many games so I've never used Metacritic. That just happened to be what I saw when I Googled it lol
Aug 17, 2019 4:17 AM

Oct 2008
Such a peaceful life!
And Yu-No was adorable...until the guards tried to rape Sayless! damn! that escalated!
4/5.

Aug 18, 2019 8:13 PM
Jun 2015
Even though his father said that time wouldn't matter, I guess he's aging a bit as depicted by his now longer hairstyle.

Man, that virgin priestess religious crap again. I'm sure I won't like the next episode.

Can someone explain to me again why he can't use his time reversal apparatus whilst in the fantasy realm? Might have missed that point somewhere along the rush...
Aug 18, 2019 8:57 PM
Jan 2019
Wow! This episode was full of big surprises, and the biggest of all, was the fact that Takuya and Sayless had a daughter, YU-NO. Seeing the baby, I gasped. It is amazing how Takuya was able to form a beautiful family in less than two years.

The episode was beautiful, except for the end. Damn bastards! Get your hands off Sayless! Kill them Takuya! What the hell is going on in Imperial City?
This anime never fails to impress me, it is undoubtedly one of my favorite anime of 2019.

Ps: How does Takuya not remember that he kissed his daughter (in the first episode)?
Aug 19, 2019 12:21 AM
Jan 2018
hazZ_x64 said:
Can someone explain to me again why he can't use his time reversal apparatus whilst in the fantasy realm? Might have missed that point somewhere along the rush...
The justification in the anime is that he doesn't want to overwrite the save point he made near the dying Kanna and plans to return to it once he finds psychite.

In the original game, he didn't have the reflector device anymore after leaving his own world, and, having already found a replacement for Kanna's psychite in GeoTech, he didn't really have a mission in Dela Granto other than a vague "find his dad and punch him in the face".
Aug 20, 2019 6:40 PM

Mar 2009
Well, this show certainly has a knack for defying expectations. I didn't expect Takuya to settle down and start a family. Has he forgotten about his mission and everything going on back home?

Those dudes at the end were fuckheads.
Aug 20, 2019 8:17 PM

May 2017
Mormegil said:
Well, this show certainly has a knack for defying expectations. I didn't expect Takuya to settle down and start a family. Has he forgotten about his mission and everything going on back home?

Those dudes at the end were fuckheads.

He legit had flashbacks to his friends back home and Kanna lol he clearly has not forgotten and he even directly explained why he hasn't gone looking for the psychite.
Aug 21, 2019 10:56 AM

Mar 2012
Feels like this anime has completely changed genres, I like sci-fi but adventure fantasy about defeating monsters is just not my thing. Added to that, instead of completing his mission he decides to fuck with the priestess and settle down there. Most disappointing episode so far.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 1, 2019

90 by Talamare »»
Jun 7, 7:51 AM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 24, 2019

18 by Talamare »»
Jun 6, 8:48 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 16, 2019

83 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:59 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2019

88 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 6:37 PM

Poll: » Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 2, 2019

246 by RGreatDanton »»
May 16, 8:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.