Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
May 28, 2019 8:12 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
This is hilarious. Albedo is still very devoted to Ainz and doesn't even hide it.

The shopping for swimsuits though. Even this crossover anime has it :o
May 28, 2019 9:14 AM

Aug 2013
They will be having a beach episode as well.

May 28, 2019 9:25 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
Okay that Albedo/Shalltear/Aqua/Kazuma scene was legit hilarious lol
May 28, 2019 9:26 AM
Aug 2016
Emilia: Anybody has any other ideas?
Megumin: Explosion magic tournament!
Darkness: Test of endurance!
Ainz: Ok, nobody has any other ideas.

I literally died LMAO
May 28, 2019 9:36 AM

Nov 2016
The Youjo Senki cast looking for swimsuits just seems too weird.... and I love it.

Really funny episode, also had to lol about Megumins sideblow when Subaru mentioned boobs, insecure much?

Needless to say, Darkness amusing as always.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

May 28, 2019 9:39 AM
May 2019
Aqua just roasted Shalltear with the breast pads and she doesn't even realize it, that part of the episode had me dying
May 28, 2019 9:51 AM

Nov 2014
I treated this anime as some filler between full lenght shows, but it's starting to suck me in more and more. Can't wait for next episode.
May 28, 2019 9:54 AM

Apr 2012
Kazuma showing his lust for succubi this episode, well done writers for thinking of it.
May 28, 2019 10:13 AM

Jul 2015
finally! someone lusting for a succubus! my dream finally came true! also! pado!
May 28, 2019 10:13 AM

Jul 2014
This was definitely up there as one of the funniest episodes this show has managed so far. Only question is, if Emilia doesn't know what a test of courage is, or what a field trip is, how could she have possibly written the other ideas on the board (I could see her knowing about fishing at least, but not so much the rest)?
May 28, 2019 10:28 AM

Jul 2017
Man Ainz is probably the best character in this crossover. Lol there's even gonna be a beach episode mah gawd

Hebi_op said:

I literally died LMAO

yea that was hilarious
May 28, 2019 10:46 AM

Jul 2015
Kazuma lewding after Albedo and Aqua pointing out Shalltear wearing pads

Are the best parts.

Man why this show is so short

May 28, 2019 11:16 AM

Apr 2012
Omg they referenced Kazuma having a thing with the succubus... Brilliant!!! That was one of the funniest thing that happened in the series; now it's mentioned here. WOW
Loved this episode 5/5
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
May 28, 2019 11:17 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Aqua and Ains really are sworn enemies here lol. Still the idea of a field trip though is an interesting one for this class especially. But a test of courage for their night activity huh that sure was an interesting choice. Tanya and Visha going swimsuit shopping sure was fun. Being a soldier they never really get the chance to go to the beach after all. Kazuma's reaction to the idea of meeting a succubus and a vampire sure was funny. Still it's nice to see that Aqua can offer some useful advice at times. While still far from being friends it was amusing seeing the effect that she had on Albedo and Shalltear. Quite curious to see how the field trip will go now though.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 28, 2019 11:25 AM

Jan 2013
Kazuma is gonna have cronic back pains when this anime is over.
He almost single-handedly carries the whole show.
May 28, 2019 11:43 AM

May 2018
thanks aqua for pissing off every undead around you once again, as usual :3
May 28, 2019 11:54 AM

Jan 2016
I love the interacation between tge KonoSuba and Overlord folks. Their experiences overlaps so you get Kazuma and Shalltear talking bout how Albedo is a virgin Succubus and Aqua pissing off the flat chested Shalltear. This is how a good crossover is like.
May 28, 2019 11:58 AM

Oct 2012
UGHHHHHH THIS IS SO GOOD. When Shalltear said she was going to tell Kazuma something I thought "SHE WOULDN'T TELL HIM THAT ALBEDO IS A VIRGIN WOULD SHE" and she DID. Oh my god, this is way too god for my heart. Shalltear's complex with her small boobs and Aqua talking about the classical pads joke. I want to many more seasons of this.
May 28, 2019 1:12 PM

Nov 2013
are Albedo and Shalltear always like that? if that's the case i really need to check their anime soon lmao
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
May 28, 2019 1:18 PM

Mar 2014
It's always a test of courage lol. I liked that they were avoiding it because of Ains' group though xD
LOL when Kazuma found out Albedo was a succubus and everything that came after that

winddevil1 said:
are Albedo and Shalltear always like that? if that's the case i really need to check their anime soon lmao

Yeah it's really easy for them both to sploosh when it comes to Ains.
May 28, 2019 1:32 PM

Oct 2013
Buying swimsuits was the best part yo

So fucking good

But still need Shalltear abusing Darkness like she abuses her female vampire sex slaves just saying
May 28, 2019 2:14 PM

Aug 2018
Between interactions between characters from different isekai : I liked it !
This school trip should be funny !
May 28, 2019 2:19 PM

Aug 2013
That swimsuit shopping scene was one giant ass clap and I loved it
Don't believe the hype.
May 28, 2019 2:46 PM

Sep 2014
Kazuma lusting after Albedo isnt a healthy decision. Of all people I would expect him to stay clear of Ainz group.

I try to be neutral here since I watch all shows, but Konosuba really carries it. Damn I want season 3.

Swimsuit shopping scene was great interaction though.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
May 28, 2019 4:06 PM

Dec 2014
This was absolutely hilarious.

Emilia-tan so pure. <3

The Albedo-Shaltear-Kazuma-Aqua segment was just pure gold, I couldn't stop chuckling. XD
I'm perfectly Albedo being a pure maiden btw. XD
May 28, 2019 5:18 PM

Aug 2018
Poor Shalltear having to take abuse from Aqua. I’d be pretty funny if Eris was behind them all getting transported to another world.
May 28, 2019 7:16 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Hilarious episode, and so many callbacks! 😆
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
May 28, 2019 7:22 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
NoviSun said:
[It’d] be pretty funny if Eris was behind them all getting transported to another world.

⬆️ this 😳🤯
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
May 28, 2019 8:09 PM

Jul 2017
Can't wait for the episode 9 obligatory beach episode. Also, can't wait for Tanya wearing a swimsuit. lmao
Overall, a really funny episode with the character interactions are top notch.
We are yet to see Megumin and Emilia interacting though, quite interesting since they are voiced by the same VA(Rie Takahashi).

Once we realize it, everything will fall into place
Our hearts calling to the future with all their might
We'll move forward, holding each other's shaking hands
May 28, 2019 8:39 PM
Jan 2019
Hahaha, nobody can believe that a Sucubo like Albedo is a virgin. LOL. I would like to see the next beach episode with original animation of each anime to make it really exciting xD.
May 28, 2019 9:05 PM

Jul 2009
Short_Circut said:
Man Ainz is probably the best character in this crossover. Lol there's even gonna be a beach episode mah gawd

Hebi_op said:

I literally died LMAO

yea that was hilarious

yup that scene was highly amusing. Ainz is so dry.
May 28, 2019 11:32 PM

Mar 2010
So basically:

Aqua: Don't discriminate against people, unless it's undead and those with small chests. XD

Atavistic said:
This was definitely up there as one of the funniest episodes this show has managed so far. Only question is, if Emilia doesn't know what a test of courage is, or what a field trip is, how could she have possibly written the other ideas on the board (I could see her knowing about fishing at least, but not so much the rest)?

My guess is that other ideas were suggestions from some of the other classmates or Ains since he would be more familiar with what do on beach trips.

Hebi_op said:

I literally died LMAO

Great example of comedic timing lol
May 28, 2019 11:40 PM

Jun 2015
Kazuma understands what a rare specimen Albedo is. A True Man of Culture.
May 29, 2019 12:35 AM

Jan 2018
Emilia is a very pure character. I like her. And i just can't imagine Tanya wearing swim suits.
May 29, 2019 1:27 AM

Feb 2018
This might be the greatest episode of anime I have ever seen. Ainz-sama is starting to learn from Kazuma how to treat the Kono-ladies. All he needs to do now is hit Aqua with a paper fan next time she starts up. Subaru was good as well.

That shopping scene though. Comedy gold.
May 29, 2019 1:38 AM

Oct 2017
Lmao Shaltear got roasted by aqua and next epi gonna be fun. Beach episode and i wonder if Tanyas gonna wear frilly cute the swimsuit.
May 29, 2019 2:20 AM
Jun 2013
While Megumin's idea of an explosion contest was ignored, am thinking that there will be explosions galore next episode, particularly if Viktoria does go with that pink number....
May 29, 2019 5:04 AM

Oct 2007
Megumin got annoyed when Subaru started talking about a girl's chest bumping onto him in test of courage. Naybe because she's flat? :p

also nice seeing Emilia-tan more screentime.
May 29, 2019 9:13 AM

Apr 2012
The Tanya group should've been reduced to just her and Viktorya. The guys in the group are so forgettable and don't even have moments worth talking about. In fact even in their own series they're so forgettable I don't even remember their names till this day.
"Manga readers are annoying, all they do is complain or spoil the anime we discuss in an anime forum.
They should really do their whining at manga forums.

USERS ON MY IGNORED LIST:
RayReynolds - SSL443 - Dr4kon - Nerdanimefan1992 - ToTheMountains - Fiveskies
To add users to the Ignore list: (1) Go to Account settings (2) Click Forum tab and toggle down (3) Type or paste user name on entry box (4) Click Add and you're done.
Problem solved, you'll never have to see someone trolling ever again because their post will be closed/collapsed.
May 29, 2019 9:25 AM
Jan 2016
Damn, a another masterpiece episode!

Ainz regecting Mehumin and Darkness ideas was so perfect!

Megumin treating Subaru as brutal like Rem, i laught a lot!

The scene in shop with Albedo, Shalltear, Kazuma and Aqua was so funny, i laugh a lot there, Aqua soemtime say good things, Aqua ofending Shalltear without realizing!

i am truly lobing this show!
May 29, 2019 12:34 PM

Jan 2019
Borrowing that specific humor type from Konosuba made it 100 times better (poor Shalltear, she really got that hit hard)
Ushiromiya Battler, right now, on this island, no one exists except for you. You're the only one alive in this island. However I'm here right now, and i'm about to kill you. Who... am I?
May 29, 2019 12:41 PM
Aug 2016
CondemneDio said:
Kazuma is gonna have cronic back pains when this anime is over.
He almost single-handedly carries the whole show.

Another reason on why Kazuma is generally such an amazing main character
May 29, 2019 1:04 PM
Jul 2018
Loved this episode, really funny jokes all around...... except for the cast of Yojou Senki. I know it's the one out of the 4 that has no comedy whatsoever but still, I feel like they are really not pulling their weight. I haven't watched it, so maybe that's why I don't really enjoy their scenes, but still they always either just stand around doing nothing while the other characters do funny shit, like this episode, or they just throw in a quick "little girl is tough" joke. I know I shouldn't expect much, the characters were never meant to be in a comedy, but other than bringing in the Youjo Senki fans (which I don't even know if it did) I don't really see the point of having these characters here.
May 29, 2019 1:16 PM
Jul 2018
Amazing Kazuma didn't know what Albedo is. Same thing goes to me until someone mention succubus in Overlord and i thought i'm the slow one.

Aqua did say something about demon pads their chest in Konosuba and wow she was right. But i'm siding with Shalltear, dame megami :P
May 29, 2019 2:19 PM
Nov 2018
For those who don't know, a group of very hot, scantily dressed succubi have a ... service, in Kazuma's world. They appear in episode 9.

You order the sex dream you want, and you get it at night. A succubus gives it to you, a perfectly realistic sex dream with the woman of your dreams, or the women of your dreams. Yes, it's as fantastic as it sounds. I don't know how the town can prevent all their money from ending up with the succubi.
May 29, 2019 3:09 PM

Nov 2018
I dont know how i feel about Tanya wearing a swimsuit XD
May 29, 2019 8:20 PM
Mar 2017
No one can endure the sweetness and kindness of Emilia, nor the obnoxious and scandalous of Aqua, Emilia with her warm smile achieved that Aqua agreed to participate.

Subaru achieved a chain effect by mentioning the words "sexy and romantic event", the imagination of Albedo and Shaltear went too far and both remained in ecstasy.

Ainz morally defeated Megumin and Darkness, I died of laughter when he completely ignored the proposals of both.

At last Kazuma manages to give a good idea, a test of courage, but I laughed a lot when Subaru reminds him that most of his classmates are already quite terrifying.
Subaru hurts the flat chest pride of the class with his comment on the benefits of the test of courage, but unexpectedly Albedo supported the idea.

The second half was hilarious, Tanya and Visha shopping was fun and I would be surprised if the squad men thought that Visha is not femenine.
The conversation between Albedo and Shaltear with Kazuma and Aqua made me laugh a lot, the whole sequence was a joke.
The deadly look that Aqua gave to Albedo and Shaltear was so cool, but what was hilarious was the reaction of Kazuma when he learn that Albedo is a succubus, Kazuma had memories of the succubus of his world, but the evil of Shaltear breaks his fantasy when she reveals the most private secret of Albedo, but between the teasing of Shaltear something totally unexpected happens, Aqua supports and defends Albedo and to give the final blow to Shaltear, Aqua indirectly humiliates her when she is talking about using pads in the bra is a shame, the papers are reversed and is Albedo who laughs at Shaltear.
May 29, 2019 10:51 PM

Jul 2016
For a moment I thought Shalltear would transform into her true self to attack Aqua... such a shame it didn't happen, honestly.

Hilarious episode overall. The swimsuit segment was just gold, especially the scene with Albedo, Kazuma and co. which had me laughing out loud xD

Can't wait for the beach episode!
May 30, 2019 1:40 AM

Feb 2018
Kazuma just wants to show off his Chunchunmaru to the ladies on the beach...
May 30, 2019 1:40 AM

Feb 2018
Kazuma just wants to show off his Chunchunmaru to the ladies on the beach...
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2019

163 by Magicmist »»
Oct 3, 1:44 AM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 18, 2019

81 by Magicmist »»
Oct 2, 11:37 PM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2019

128 by Magicmist »»
Oct 2, 12:31 AM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 4, 2019

110 by Magicmist »»
Sep 30, 5:04 AM

Poll: » Isekai Quartet Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 21, 2019

72 by Magicmist »»
Sep 28, 11:14 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.