Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Interviews with Monster Girls
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Oct 29, 2018 1:23 PM
Oct 2018
i know i am late to the conversation but i abselutely loved the last episode, sakie opening up to sensei was abselutly hilarious( dense idiot that he is though) hakira yuki and machi having fun not the deepest episodes but just an enyoble calm and relexing story, i kliked the episode ending. the thing i missed was an proper conclusion between sakie and tetsou. but hey you cant have everything.

8.5/10
Nov 20, 2018 6:16 PM

Apr 2015
Gotta love how they subtly addressed and told the part of the audience who might have been hoping for sexy teacher-student antics where to shove it (if they hadn't managed to get it in the past eleven episodes). Demi-chan is too wholesome for that.

Season 2 ideas:

1. Introduce a werewolf girl!
2. Mr. Takahashi and Ms. Satou go out on a date!
3. Machi makes groundbreaking scientific discoveries about dullahan!

...Seriously pls I want more and I can't read

8/10
"No, son, you may not have your body pillow at the dinner table!"
Dec 4, 2018 4:04 AM

Jun 2017
9.5/10
This is exactly how i wanted the anime to end
It was straightforward and addressed the issues demis faced in the post harmonised world in a pretty neat way.
Vampire chan reminiscing their first meet with sensei was a nice touch.
May 21, 2019 4:51 PM

Apr 2018
I haven´t found this fun anime in a while. Really enjoyable
Watashi wa a victim of cyberbullying. Everyday someone online calls me a "weeb" desu. Watashi won't stand for this. 26 percent of bullying victims are chosen due to their race or religion desu. I may look like a basic white boy, but deep down I am Nihongo desu. Watashi religion is anime. Anata wa bullying me because of my race and religion desu ka? Disgusting desu. Anata should be ashamed of yourself, racist pig. A baka gaijin like anata is probably jealous of my race and culture, cause Nippon is more sugoi than your shitty country desu. Watashi pity anata. You'll never be Nihongo like watashi. Educate yourself on nani a "weeb" is.
Jul 14, 2019 2:18 AM

Dec 2009
Amazing art and animation. Flawless with precise detail, in the first episode. After that a little less, but pretty solid for the most part.
As for the voices, I don't think any are exactly what I imagined but the voice acting cast is so great that they really bring the character to life, with the diverse animation that breaths more to the character (quirks, expressions/etc.)

I didn't think I could love these characters more than I ever could animated compared to the manga without truly knowing how the truthfully felt in reality.

Overall, it's constantly intriguing, extremely enjoyable, cute, hilarious, and sometimes bitter sweet in its slightly dramatic moments.

The artistic directing of cinematography, sound track and effects added to the scene is great as well.

Most of the characters are very enjoyable, while some are great for each their own reasons, but Hikari Takanashi has definitely become a favorite all-time for me based on her energetic animated personality.
Yuki is subtle but I love her hidden love for gag, so I wish she'd reveal it more and laugh like crazy one day, more often.
Machi loves sensei and she's alright. I like her but nothing really special.
As for Sakie ...I'm a fucking sucker for females who have a crush on a guy when it comes to anime/manga, and animated she's very cute and especially hilarious in her own awkward way, and way sexier in anime too. The pool scene was a lot better animated, which is where they stopped the anime at (Chapter 33) from Episode 12 at least, excluding the special Episode 13. Other than that, unfortunately I don't remember to what extent they adapted the manga fully faithfully or not, although it seems like it.
I started the reading the manga in 2016, 3 years ago and recently continued reading the latest available free chapters.

It's a shame that it seems like this anime won't have a sequel since it hasn't happened since 2017. Although the manga is still publishing with 7 volumes at the moment, and the manga covered up to volume 5.
So it makes sense that they haven't adapted a new season yet when there isn't enough to adapt just yet. Hopefully.
Aug 23, 2019 5:49 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
What a masterpiece for characters, very good anime.
Feb 29, 2020 4:35 AM
Jun 2013
Jeez man sakie is going to give takahashi a brain aneurysm. I did like that he said he couldn't do the whole student teacher dating thing since he couldn't see them that way. Though he gave a rather confusing answer to sakie about dating someone like her. The hey when we first met part was pretty funny since she was trying to dodge the list. This was a fine and cute little show.
Aug 6, 2020 5:07 PM

Apr 2020
I'm glad Satou-sensei got some screen time since she never really had an episode to herself imo. I think Facebook brought me to this anime because I'd always see clips of it on Facebook but never had the time to watch this. Perfect final episode. A wholesome ending to a wholesome show. I hope this anime gets another season.

Also, I'm pouring out a shot for our boy Satake. All it took was 1 glance through the binoculars and it was over XD
Feb 10, 2021 4:27 PM
Apr 2020
Can we talk about takahashi for a sec here, alright so, you know satou is a succubus, only being around her, even when she is fully dressed can make you feel aroused, being in direct contact can with her can transfom pain into pleasure, this guy not only stays close to her, she's in full swimsuit in a pool, just for reference a dude that wasn't even remotely close to her fainted by just looking at her with a binoculars, his will is made of titanium at this point
Sep 28, 2021 2:19 AM

Jun 2019
My 163 completed series chronologically.

For the record, I extended it a 6/10 rating.
Jun 23, 2022 1:34 AM

Apr 2021
Old fart here.
Well, I was not expecting to enjoy this show as much as I did, but there we are: I liked the characters a lot, the animation was very nice, the direction was pretty clever and funny, and the show remained true to its logic from beginning to end, focusing on the actual problems faced by the demis instead of trying to be an awkward allegory of some sort.
And by doing so, it actually manages to tell meaningful stories that can resonate with real-life issues. One of my daughter is Asperger and even though she's pretty normal in most aspect, she's easily saturated by noises and overwhelming social contacts, and that sometimes makes her react strangely. It was important for her and us (it took years) to understand these peculiarities and where they came from and she had some hard times at school because of them. Understanding them allowed to take steps to avoid reaching her limits and for us to react properly. Her friends and her teachers also learned from that and it made life easier for her, although we never had the chance to have a teacher like Tetsuo (we would have loved to). The show manages to describe a journey for the girls, their family and their friends, which I find strangely similar to what we went through, and that's no cheap feat.
Really recommended, a great surprise.
Nov 30, 2022 1:27 AM

Oct 2022
It was such an enjoyable show with light humor that was enjoyable but not tooooo silly.  Plus Iron Man was able to keep  professional the whole time so that was good.  Still, wish I could see more of him with Sakie.
Dec 28, 2022 4:19 PM

Jan 2013
Glad Sakie asked the question considering the love confession from a student.
Also daaaamnn ... we knew Takahashi was buff but I did not expect those muscles.
I definitely see a future between Sakie and Takahashi, if only he'd wisen up to her advances ... ^^

The girls were so adorable and every character had their own highlights and stood out on their own.
As I mentioned before, really happy how they addressed the relationship between teacher and student near the end.
In fact the series felt really mature in handling pretty much everything that happened.

What a fantastic anime it's been though.
Everything just felt so wholesome and relaxed.

Solid 9/10
PrOxAntoDec 28, 2022 4:25 PM
Aug 4, 2023 3:30 PM
Jan 2017
Monster girls but doing mundane things. Sooths the soul 9/10
Sep 19, 2023 12:33 AM

Jul 2019
This was just perfect! Soothing, cute and calm. My only gripe is that I think Satou-sensei needed a bit more screentime.

10/10
Feb 12, 3:11 PM

Dec 2022
I'm not crying, you're crying!

Apr 11, 4:58 AM
Sep 2022
honestly, its a good anime fr

10/10
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2017

94 by LordCrueltyV »»
Sep 8, 3:22 PM

» This series would probably be better with at least SOME ecchi... ( 1 2 )

--ALEX-- - Feb 14, 2017

55 by tectacles »»
Feb 18, 4:06 PM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 28, 2017

147 by tectacles »»
Jan 31, 5:57 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2017

142 by tectacles »»
Jan 30, 7:03 AM

Poll: » Demi-chan wa Kataritai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 14, 2017

148 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 27, 5:30 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.