Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 8, 2018 4:15 PM

Sep 2013
✿ ✿ Welcome to our comfy slice of life club ✿ ✿

We're the corner of MAL where talking about the enjoyable sides of life, anime and its best genre can be nicely done in a comfortable community. And what would a community be without its people...

Which is why here's your place to possibly tell us something about yourself. Who knows, you might have something interesting to share, your taste in anime could be particularly intriguing, or there's a skill to showcase and which could prove fruitful to other people. Or you are simply looking for more friends to talk with ^_^

(If you've got discord, also consider the possibility of joining our server)
XiaraithApr 9, 2018 7:19 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Apr 8, 2018 4:25 PM

Dec 2016
Hi, I'm Azur. I like small talk.
Apr 8, 2018 4:33 PM
Nov 2017
Konichiwa! I’m Maya ^^
I’m an artist. :)
Apr 8, 2018 4:41 PM

Sep 2013
Are you doing anime art?
If you wanna share some of your image works of any sort, this thread is always looking for more content (:
Apr 8, 2018 4:58 PM
Nov 2017
Xiaraith said:
Are you doing anime art?
If you wanna share some of your image works of any sort, this thread is always looking for more content (:

Yes I am. But since I’m an traditional artist, I don’t know if my drawings will fit the theme 😅. But if you are curious, I have a link for my Instagram account posted on my page. ☺️
RenyaKaraApr 8, 2018 5:06 PM
Apr 8, 2018 5:03 PM

Nov 2016
I'm Cheez and I like eating and procrastinating.

Apr 8, 2018 5:13 PM
Dec 2015
Hi, I can't pk. I'm also hopelessly obsessed with osu! and Kirara Fantasia.
Apr 8, 2018 5:25 PM

Nov 2016
RenyaKara said:
Xiaraith said:
Are you doing anime art?

Yes I am. But since I’m an traditional artist, I don’t know if my drawings will fit the theme 😅. But if you are curious, I have a link for my Instagram account posted on my page. ☺️

Respect++ to you after looking at your Insta. Especially since I don't have any skill in the artistic field. Looks very nice.

Apr 8, 2018 5:40 PM
Nov 2017
CheezBallzPi said:
RenyaKara said:

Respect++ to you after looking at your Insta. Especially since I don't have any skill in the artistic field. Looks very nice.

Arrigatou gosaimasu! >///<
I really appreciate your opinion. ^^
Apr 8, 2018 7:08 PM

Jan 2013
CheezBallzPi said:
I'm Cheez and I like eating and procrastinating.

Hiicantpk said:
Hi, I can't pk. I'm also hopelessly obsessed with osu! and Kirara Fantasia.

woah another MAL friend that plays Kirara Fantasia. I don't actually play it myself but I have a lot of friends who do and I love many of the series that are featured in the game!
Apr 9, 2018 12:44 PM

Jan 2017
Sup, I am Canyss and I surely like something, I just need to figure out what that something is, until then I like to make fun of everything.
Apr 10, 2018 7:43 PM

Aug 2012
Hi! I'm Mallory :) I joined the discord so I hope to talk to y'all there. **struggling really hard to think of something interesting about myself**
Fav. Anime: TTGL !!! Most recent: Inuyshiki *.*
Any Slice of Life recommendations are very welcome <3 since I really haven't watched that many
Apr 11, 2018 8:26 AM

Oct 2017
Hi Ichigo welcome to the club! I haven't seen you around on the Discord, join recently? Or are you a lurker perhaps?
Apr 11, 2018 6:25 PM
Feb 2018
Hello, I'm Fortune_Cookie13, but you can call me Cookie. I love to read and write.
Apr 12, 2018 7:26 PM

Oct 2017
Welcome to the club! You are a newer person to MAL I see.
Apr 14, 2018 11:24 PM

Apr 2015
Hallo... I'm tosuka...
I like sol anime and sometimes playing mobage and drawing on various media :)
Apr 25, 2018 6:58 AM
Apr 2016
Hello, Nice Too Meet You All~ :D

You Can Call Me Sky Or Mikha.

I Like To Read, And I Like Too Adventure In OutDoors Yea Like That

And I Want To Say Again Nice Too Meet You All~ :DD
Apr 25, 2018 7:15 AM

Sep 2013
Outdoor adventures, awesome. Yet another reminder of the sweet outdoor experience of Yuru Camp we had this past anime season, and also how this upcoming summer could have lots of windows for own adventures!
May 4, 2018 3:28 PM
Oct 2017
Hi everyone :)
I play piano for fun and do drawing occasionally as well (check out the link in my profile it has art but not a lot) I plan to draw digital once I get a better laptop.
May 6, 2018 9:55 AM

May 2013
Azurblau said:
Hi, I'm Azur. I like small talk.

This is the most underrated post.

Well hello there, I'm one who enjoys living shrouded in mystery, but I suppose I can write a few lines. You all seem kind.

The reason I'm still attached to this hobby is because I like so many aspects of anime. I spend a lot of my time listening to soundtracks and glaring at skillful animation. That said, if I had to pinpoint one thing in particular that I look for when watching anime, it would have to be its themes, its messages it's conveying. When it comes to shows I love, the "favorite anime" section on my profile is reasonably accurate anyway. There are still multiple shows that I wish to experience, so I expect to still linger on the anime highway for a long time. Yes, it definitely is a highway. A voice actor I adore is Chafurin. He was incredible in Higurashi. I know, odd choice!

As for video games, I've never really managed to put them entirely aside, but it is true that I'm not playing them as much as I used to. My favorite in recent times is without a doubt Odin Sphere Leifthrasir. I tend more towards story-based games than skill-based games nowadays, and that's probably why I'm slowly but surely expanding my knowledge about visual novels, which have become my favorite storytelling medium.

Having multiple hobbies is hard, but I still stick around with my other main hobby: I have an interest in languages. I am always looking for conversation partners in any language. In relation to this, I have an interest in conlangs. I have developed over the years a little constructed world which happens to be my pride, and by the time I had to focus on the language aspect of it, I had already developed a great fervor. I am definitely more interested in natural languages than purely logical languages, as I'm not that interested in the practical side of language creation.

This is more of a dormant avocation, but my skill in chess is pretty legit! If you're interested in getting better, I can teach you a few things. Let me know if you want to play a game online, too. I'll definitely be up for it.

I'll close it up with my default and cliché catchphrase: whoever you are, have a good day!
MishukaxApr 25, 2019 1:32 PM
May 17, 2018 1:27 PM

Jan 2012
Previous poster is also best girl.

Sorry, I make that joke a bit, I'm known as Wickle. Resident Zelda fan. I feel like most of the ways to get to know me are just to talk to me, dunno where else to start, ahaha~
Aug 17, 2018 9:26 AM

Sep 2013
Welcome back, oh comfy club of ours =w=
Aug 17, 2018 2:44 PM

Nov 2016
Hi Xia. =w=

Sep 4, 2018 8:51 PM

Nov 2009
I introduced myself in the club comments but I'm AP, watcher of all things manga time kirara, reader of imported manga (most of which is again manga time kirara) and pushing 2000 completed anime entries despite my better judgment. I was brought to the club through Bajar and his simulwatches, I can be found wherever relentlessly energetic cute blonde girls are sold.
Anise_PunterSep 4, 2018 8:55 PM
Certified "cute girls doing cute things" expert

the cute girls doing cute things club needs you!

maybe you didn't give re:stage dream days a chance; please re:consider
Sep 5, 2018 4:04 PM

Sep 2013
Manga time Kirara, very nice choice and taste. Welcome (:
Nov 16, 2018 9:55 PM

Jul 2015
It's nice to meet you, I'm Yuki. Disney is really important to me. Rapunzel is my favorite princess. And my favorite characters are; Stella Lou, Marie and Jack Heart. Cute, pink fluffy things are things I enjoy.

I'm a big fan of CGDCT shows. With the cute pink girls as my favorite (Especially Kaos from comic girls) Some of my favorite animes include; Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san, Slow Start, Kiniro Mosaic and Kiniro mosaic.

I'm always happy to make new friends. So feel free to add me and talk!
Flower gleam and glow. Let your power shine.
Nov 16, 2018 11:08 PM

Nov 2016
Kaos is good civilization.

ababa

Nov 18, 2018 5:11 PM

Jan 2013
YumeMilky said:
It's nice to meet you, I'm Yuki. Disney is really important to me. Rapunzel is my favorite princess. And my favorite characters are; Stella Lou, Marie and Jack Heart. Cute, pink fluffy things are things I enjoy.

I'm a big fan of CGDCT shows. With the cute pink girls as my favorite (Especially Kaos from comic girls) Some of my favorite animes include; Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san, Slow Start, Kiniro Mosaic and Kiniro mosaic.

I'm always happy to make new friends. So feel free to add me and talk!

This person looks cute I should add them as a friend. Oh wait, I already did!?!?! We should talk more, friend.
Nov 21, 2018 1:29 PM

May 2014
Hi I'm me, I like cute things
Call me Ericonator or Eric if you want.
Nov 21, 2018 1:50 PM

Jan 2013
Ericonator said:
Hi I'm me, I like cute things
Call me Ericonator or Eric if you want.

Welcome stranger.
Nov 25, 2018 4:43 AM

Jan 2013
-Sean- said:
hi, I'm Sean.
SoL is one of my favourite genres

another stranger. welcome. uwu
Dec 12, 2018 1:01 PM
Dec 2018
Hello!! My name Junghami! Nice to meet you all! I love writing all types of stuff and drawing heads of manga characters! It's really nice to meet you all. I hope to get to know all of you soon. Thanks
May 22, 2019 6:33 PM

Apr 2019
Hi, I'm JustaMAL.
And my MAL is just a MAL.

Discovered a love for sol anime this year, never looking back.

大好き "I just want to be an ancient demigod loli"
Dec 27, 2019 1:53 AM
Oct 2019
Hello everyone! I go by Digibutter64 (or Digi for short). I really like slice of life, with it being one of my favourite anime genres. More specifically, I enjoy comedies and shows with characters that I find to be moe.

My favourite slice of life anime at the moment are Himouto! Umaru-chan, Hinamatsuri, Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, Nichijou - My Ordinary Life, and Space Brothers.

JustaMAL said:
Hi, I'm JustaMAL.
And my MAL is just a MAL.

Discovered a love for sol anime this year, never looking back.

I also started loving slice of life this year!

Mar 23, 2020 1:57 PM
Dec 2018
Hello! My name is Tom and I like to watch and draw anime and manga. Some of my favorite slice of life series include A centaurs life, Interviews with monster girls and umaru Chan.
Mar 24, 2020 3:04 PM

Sep 2013
Welcome to our club! Centaurs, monster girls and a cheeky imouto are sometimes all it takes to keep your daily life filled with excitement ^-^
Jul 20, 2020 4:15 PM
May 2020
hi i'm new here!
i love sora yori mo tooi basho more than any other slice of life i've watched but i'd want to find some other great titles with such high quality!
nice to meet you! yoroshiku!
Jul 31, 2020 12:49 PM
Jul 2018
Hi, I joined the club about a week ago (?) but just didn't get round to introducing myself lol. I'm Kei, it's nice to meet everyone!

I've been watching anime on and off for years and finally made a MAL earlier this month. Recently, I've been watching more slice of life anime or at least, anime that's based around normal life hehe,,
Aug 5, 2020 1:01 PM

Sep 2013
Thanks for finding your way here and giving the slice of life genre the attention it deserves, you two =w=
Sep 19, 2020 3:37 PM

Sep 2020

Hi i'm Slo from Indonesia
I've been watching anime since around 2016
Im not really good at english so pardon me
My favourite genre would be Action, Adventure, Comedy, Psychological, And of course Shounen

Here is my Insta and Twitter!
Sep 20, 2020 4:31 AM
Mar 2018
Hello, nice to meet you all! I love to draw and learn new languages, I also love watching CGDCT or any slice of life anime! Yoroshiku~
Sep 21, 2020 1:25 AM

Feb 2014
Welcome both :)
Nov 23, 2020 8:27 PM

Oct 2010
Hello, I have been watching anime since I was a small child. I have just recently come back to watching anime recently and comfy SoL is one of my favorite genre.
Nov 24, 2020 12:09 PM

Jan 2013
MeowMixMax said:
Hello, I have been watching anime since I was a small child. I have just recently come back to watching anime recently and comfy SoL is one of my favorite genre.

Welcome friend. What are some of your favourites in the genre?
Nov 24, 2020 2:56 PM

Oct 2010
Lets see: Non Non Biyori
Aria the Origination
K-On
Hidamari
Sketchbook
Usagi Drop
Yuru Camp

The list just goes on and on!
Mar 13, 2021 6:12 PM

Mar 2021
Hello guys, I joined this club because YURU CAMP has a huge influence in me and other slice and life anime!

I like to draw, have conversations, read and chill.

Mar 19, 2021 4:36 AM
Mar 2021
Konnichiwassup y'all, I'm new to MAL since i already have the time to sort out my animes and mangas after such a long time. I hope we can all get along well, I'm in for a nice and comfy camping trip so i'll be in your care from now on.

It's fun to see that there's also alot of you guys who really liked Yuru camp :D
Manga list
Anime list
Forum Posts
Mar 27, 2021 5:39 AM

Jan 2013
OdachiQuest said:
Hello guys, I joined this club because YURU CAMP has a huge influence in me and other slice and life anime!

I like to draw, have conversations, read and chill.

Chikaaaaaaa said:
Konnichiwassup y'all, I'm new to MAL since i already have the time to sort out my animes and mangas after such a long time. I hope we can all get along well, I'm in for a nice and comfy camping trip so i'll be in your care from now on.

It's fun to see that there's also alot of you guys who really liked Yuru camp :D

you too are so cute! you should join the Discord server! we're much more active there. https://discord.gg/BScpU2k
May 10, 2021 6:49 AM

Jan 2021
Hello all ! Just joined the club (Probably too late to the party) !
Looking for people to recommend/share anime together. I generally watch all genres but SoL will always have a special place in my heart, especially Iyashikei genre.
Some of my favourites SoL includes Yuru Camp△, Barakamon, Nichijou, Usagi Drop, and Non non Biyori

Thanks for reading this. Stay awesome ! ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ
Feb 14, 2022 11:41 PM

Aug 2015
Seems like this thread isn't that active, but might as well say hello :) I'm a big fan of comfy series, especially Aria and Usagi Drop. I'd be really keen to talk SoL with you all and discover new series to enjoy!
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Picturesque Realm [Image Thread] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Xiaraith - Mar 21, 2018

713 by Xiaraith »»
Oct 14, 2:07 AM

» Fall 2024 Slice of Life/Comfy Anime

Xiaraith - Sep 24

1 by Xiaraith »»
Sep 24, 10:42 AM

» --- Best Anime of Spring 2024 ---

Xiaraith - Jul 7

21 by Xiaraith »»
Jul 31, 1:50 PM

» Summer 2024 Slice of Life/Comfy Anime

Xiaraith - Jun 19

2 by Xiaraith »»
Jul 8, 12:10 AM

» --- Best Anime of Winter 2024 ---

Xiaraith - Apr 17

14 by Xiaraith »»
May 2, 2:55 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.