Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 27, 2018 10:20 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ugh, seeing those bullies ticks me off. It seems that Shizukume girl is still arrogant as ever.
However, I will say that Shizukume getting involved with the magical girl site adds a new twist for the story.

Aya's brother is still creepy as fuck. It seems he gets more and more disturbing each episode.

The idol girl from the previous episode is also back. She might be a useful ally to have but if I was Aya, I'd be careful.
Apr 27, 2018 11:01 AM

Apr 2010
Well the brother is real trash despite the fact that he calls others trash.
And the annoying girl transferring into class is interesting but it means we will have more annoying moments.
And now the bully comes back again as well.
Guess the drama is about to start.
Apr 27, 2018 11:35 AM

Jun 2015
Got some backstory on how Asagiri started to get bullied, and it's because she never said thank you to Shizukume. Her brother is getting more and more creepy for every episode. The annoying idol girl is back. Poor Yatsumura, her backstory is tragic.
Apr 27, 2018 11:52 AM

Nov 2016
So Sarina became a magical girl,no surprise after last weeks events

Aya deserved the bullying,I honestly hate ungrateful people and the ones who can't open their mouth.

Yatsumura and murderer-san are one of my favorite ships this season.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Apr 27, 2018 12:15 PM

Sep 2016
FMmatron said:

Aya deserved the bullying,I honestly hate ungrateful people and the ones who can't open their mouth.

Same case with the deaf girl in Koe no Katachi. they deserve no pity when they just put 0 effort into anything and being inconsiderate all the time.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 27, 2018 12:22 PM

Dec 2015
Nice episode. Progress with the idol moving to school and her about to find out that the others hid the info about the girl in hospital from her. Let's see if the bully girl works with the idol against the other 2 main. (But in the end I guess as "hunter" she'll have to attack the idol after all and idol might work with the 2 others against her.)

Also background to Yatsamura. (Someone mentioned they left this out last episode now we have the info about that guy.)

Stalker was the shop owner where the brother went to buy stuff.
Brother is the best char. I love the dialogue with him. Funny how he thought of himself as god. Especially the tone how he says/thinks it - voice actor is good. Makes it fun.
Apr 27, 2018 12:24 PM

Feb 2015
FMmatron said:

Are you serious? Sure it's kinda rude but to say someone deserves to be beaten, have their pet killed and almost raped for it is taking it too far, social anxiety is a real thing.
Apr 27, 2018 12:29 PM

Apr 2016
Because she didn't say THANK YOU? Lmao trash people everywhere. So, it looks like every significant character in this series is looking for revenge or vengeance in some capacity aside from Aya. Sarina and Aya's brother are good villains so far I guess. I wonder if Nijimi is going to turn on Aya and Tsu, and I also wonder if Aya is all alone now that Tsu might not be able to use her powers without potentially dying.

It's an alright episode, and this series is okay so far.
[
Apr 27, 2018 1:02 PM

Dec 2017
"she didn't say thank you, i'm gonna hardcore bully her every day" - anime logic 2018

also, that scene with the brother....*inhales* B O I
Apr 27, 2018 2:04 PM

Nov 2015
I'm slowly starting to watch this show just to wait for bro:D he was just awesome this ep that background music playing will never fit anything as well as it did him today.
Apr 27, 2018 2:11 PM
Aug 2017
uninstallthegame said:
"she didn't say thank you, i'm gonna hardcore bully her every day" - anime logic 2018

also, that scene with the brother....*inhales* B O I

Pretty sure she was toying with Asagiri the entire time. It was a sick, twisted power trip. Just look at how the female teacher reacted. They all knew what was happening, and didn't do anything about it.
Apr 27, 2018 2:16 PM

May 2012
FMmatron said:

She was just too shy anxious to speak with people. Do you really think she deserved to be bullied because of that? Are you retarded?

I can understand they targeting her because she annoyed them and she was weak therefore she was an easy target, but it doesn't justify the act.

GangsterCat said:
Same case with the deaf girl in Koe no Katachi. they deserve no pity when they just put 0 effort into anything and being inconsiderate all the time.

Inconsiderate...you using this word while saying those things is an irony.

Both girls (Aya and the deaf girl) had their problems in dealing with people. Aya is just too insecure and socially anxious so she just have a really hard time interacting with others. She can't help that she is slow and can't read loud enough...it's the teacher's fault for making them standing out like that.

Shouko on the other hand by being deaf had her shortcomings in dealing with other people, but she actually didn't do anything wrong. She started being bullied by Shouya because she was deaf and Ueno went along with the bulling cause she liked Shouya an got annoyed by very stupid things...like the teacher calling her attention for not reading right, but not saying anything to Shouko who read things in her own way.

In both cases the bullies were being inconsiderate to the bullied specially in the case of Shouko.
KaeUBWApr 27, 2018 4:23 PM
I despise woke people.
Apr 27, 2018 2:16 PM

Mar 2013
So sarina hated aya since day one because she didn't say thank you? what a petty reason for bullying aya and now sarina is the next magical girl hunter. okay so they showed that the dad is also an as#@$!e to the brother for getting low grades and in turn the brother takes it out on aya that is one messed up upbringing and what's even more messed up is that he's popular among girls. so now the teacher decides to show some emotion what a dick. I wish it didn't end while in the middle of yatsumura's origin story, ugh now I have to wait until next week to find out the rest of her story. also I have an odd feeling that nijimin is going to team up with sarina because aya didn't tell her that she knew about her friend's killer.
Apr 27, 2018 2:29 PM

Mar 2013
FMmatron said:

Wow there are some genuine pieces of shit on this site.

Hopefully blonde girl recovers and doesn't go so easy on Sarina this time, although anime logic suggest she'll eventually change sides and help Aya and co stop the Tempest. Nijimin is a loose cannon, I don't think she'll ally with anyone once she goes into a full on murder rage.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Apr 27, 2018 2:32 PM

Jul 2013
So... The reason why Sarina started to bully Aya was because she didn't thanked her for "the favours" she did to her... So, it's fine to mock, beat, humilliate and torture a person on dialy basis, to later call a dude to rape that person just because she didn't thanked her... Man, Sarina is a complete and utter piece of shit.
Also, it must be me, but I just realized Sarina has one of the so called "moe fang". At first I thought it was a side effect of her becoming a magical girl, but she has it too during the flashback of this episode. If she had one in the previous episodes, I totally missed it. That being said, it makes her look stupid, I mean, looking at her making an evil face with that fang is more funny than menacing, but, then again, considering the nature of the series...

That fan of Nijimin is indeed pathethic. One thing is being depressed because your favourite idol retired, but making an scene in your work is unexcusable, how childlish you have to be to do that in public?
I like how Aya's bro continues being best character in the series.

Tsuyuno became a magical girl to track the bastard who killed her family and torture him till the moment she would want to stop... I don't know if I should be horrified or impressed.

Oh, psycho idol now knows where her target is... Things are going to get very, very ugly...
Apr 27, 2018 2:40 PM

Aug 2013
I'm just waiting for the killing. More edge this week.
Don't believe the hype.
Apr 27, 2018 3:20 PM

Feb 2018
Illyricus said:
So... The reason why Sarina started to bully Aya was because she didn't thanked her for "the favours" she did to her... So, it's fine to mock, beat, humilliate and torture a person on dialy basis, to later call a dude to rape that person just because she didn't thanked her... Man, Sarina is a complete and utter piece of shit.

Well, it's going a bit overboard, but Aya did act like an autistic person, for no apparent reason.

I found that backstory pretty retarded, but hey, at least there is some sort of reason.

This show is pretty cringy, but it is somehow interesting, despite all its flaws, it does keep my attention, and have me waiting for what happens next. The mystery is decent, hope that the revelations aren't retarded (which somehow seems like it will be the case).

DedPanda said:

Man, your signature is gold.
Apr 27, 2018 3:30 PM

Feb 2016
oh I thought it was the bully girl who slayed Yatsumura, it seems it was her overdose of ZA WARUDO

So, the pic the bully showed to Nijimin was the Magical Hunter?

well I can't wait for the ripperino to happen anytime soon. I need some blood to compense this edge
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Apr 27, 2018 3:46 PM

Apr 2013
Asagiri exuded nothing but cuteness in that flashback and this girl was scummy enough to bring harm to her instead of embrace the immense natural desire to protect her.

Next time I hope the cut goes all the way through.
Apr 27, 2018 4:01 PM

May 2015
Asagiri reminds me of that other Mahou Shoujo Snow White. Both main characters, both have a partner that protects them because they are f useless (also similar plot). I just hope she becomes more confident and stronger so she can fight her own battles. Because that didn't happened with the Snow White girl and I was sooo angry about it -_-
I want a mc magical girl that can have badass moments. Idk
Apr 27, 2018 4:07 PM

Mar 2010
Honestly, I'm not watching this show to see how a healthy, moderate and mentally sound person acts because all characters are either 100% driven by traumas or heavily exaggerated for plot reasons.

But Aya's backstory did make sense. She was already abused at home by her brother when she transferred, and her father looks like a POS as well. Didn't seem like she still had any friends at that stage either. So no wonder she had no idea how to deal with others besides feeling distressed anymore.
Apr 27, 2018 4:13 PM

Aug 2013
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Illyricus said:

Well, it's going a bit overboard, but Aya did act like an autistic person, for no apparent reason.

I found that backstory pretty retarded, but hey, at least there is some sort of reason.

This show is pretty cringy, but it is somehow interesting, despite all its flaws, it does keep my attention, and have me waiting for what happens next. The mystery is decent, hope that the revelations aren't retarded (which somehow seems like it will be the case).

DedPanda said:

Man, your signature is gold.

it's minimalist but it gets the point across XD
Don't believe the hype.
Apr 27, 2018 5:04 PM
Jul 2018
Onii-chan has also a god complex? Man the guy keeps getting better and better by the episode.

OT: Strange to see the teacher act so out of character for a minute there since he didnt seem to care about anything happening within the classroom or his students a few episodes back.
Also we finaly got some clarification as to why Sarina hates Aya so much... wich aparently is because she never seem to reciprocate any thanks after everything she did for her.... even tho that she did acknowledge the fact that Aya is a very introverted and anxious person a few moment ago with her lecture speech at the female teacher. Well regardless while ilogical i guess it somehow fits Sarina character since she never seemed to be the most mental balanced individual to begin with. Nice set up for the next episode if anything.
Apr 27, 2018 5:16 PM

Apr 2015
That Mahou Shoujo Site administrator is creepy af...

Poor Tsuyuno, that's just horrible what happened to her parents.

Reason why Sarina started to bully Aya is cause she didn't say a simple "thank you", that's so screwed up.

Idol girl is back and she's like the only cheerful person in this show.
Apr 27, 2018 6:16 PM

Jul 2015
Wow they omitted that Shioi took the appearance of Sarina's older sister.
Apr 27, 2018 6:21 PM

Jan 2013
Man, Yatsumura's backstory was sad:( Poor girl. Also, people saying "Asagiri deserved it". COME ON, SHE WAS GETTING ABUSED BY HIS BROTHER, of course the girl would have social/anxiety problems.
The 2v2 battle is coming soon, let's see what happens.
P.D: The brother is an interesting character, an asshole, but interesting nonetheless.
Apr 27, 2018 6:34 PM

Nov 2014
That killer really creeps me out. Her brother really lives in such a hatred world.
Apr 27, 2018 7:09 PM

May 2017
Ruu said:
Asagiri reminds me of that other Mahou Shoujo Snow White. Both main characters, both have a partner that protects them because they are f useless (also similar plot). I just hope she becomes more confident and stronger so she can fight her own battles. Because that didn't happened with the Snow White girl and I was sooo angry about it -_-

Snow White
Mahou Shouko Ikusei Keikaku only adapted the first arc of its 8 (volume 1 of its 12) the whole anime is basically just an epilogue, it has so much material to adapt

Hlutur said:

I was wondering about that the whole episode, I was so sure that would've happen in this episode but since it got cut after Nijimin's reaction and they didn't show the picture, it'll probably happen next episode
but honestly, it's probably too late, I dunno how they gonna crammed this in next episode, coz a flashback would be out of place considering the events that are gonna unfold next episode, not enough budget for a seiyuu the sister? Lol chances are high this show will probably won't even be able to adapt as far as chapter 25 and a sequel won't happen smfh
LairucremApr 27, 2018 8:28 PM
Apr 27, 2018 7:59 PM

Dec 2014
The bully wasnt really looking out for Aya she was more trying to please the classmates. She would only intervene when everyone started to complain. so it doesn't really even deserve a thank you. Poor sweet little cinnamon roll Aya you deserve better. Also I feel a little more for Tsuyuno I was like meh your parents getting murdered isn't really as bad as what Aya went through you shouldn't have gotten the stick but now i get it. The whole threat thing took it to another daily terror level, she deserves the stick. Now I really really want to know how Nijimin got to have her stick..
Apr 27, 2018 8:44 PM
Jan 2016
The bullies didn’t start bullying Aya because she didn’t say thank you. Sarina was simply toying with her the entire time and using that as an excuse. Like someone said before, it was simply a power trip. Not sure how so many people can misinterpret this.
Apr 27, 2018 9:27 PM

Jul 2017
Nice episode. Most of the time, bullies are bullies for petty reasons only. So I can kinda understand this situation between Aya and Sarina.

Aya's brother has gone off the deep end.
Apr 27, 2018 9:39 PM

May 2010
Come on Fireza, turn Aya's brother into magical shoujo!
Precious punching bag must be protected from scum!
Apr 27, 2018 9:47 PM
Jul 2018
I hope Sarina dies, she should have died much earlier, but too bad shes still around to cause problems.
Apr 27, 2018 9:53 PM

May 2015
TsundeReaper said:
Ruu said:

Snow White
Mahou Shouko Ikusei Keikaku only adapted the first arc of its 8 (volume 1 of its 12) the whole anime is basically just an epilogue, it has so much material to adapt

Hlutur said:

I was wondering about that the whole episode, I was so sure that would've happen in this episode but since it got cut after Nijimin's reaction and they didn't show the picture, it'll probably happen next episode
but honestly, it's probably too late, I dunno how they gonna crammed this in next episode, coz a flashback would be out of place considering the events that are gonna unfold next episode, not enough budget for a seiyuu the sister? Lol chances are high this show will probably won't even be able to adapt as far as chapter 25 and a sequel won't happen smfh

If that's true I wish they would have give us some hints or something idk because after the series ended I didn't feel like looking up the manga/novel . I think I will check out the source material then! Thanks for telling me ^^
Apr 27, 2018 10:40 PM
Jul 2018
Reason for bullying was shit, but then again the majority of the reasons for bullying have zero logic behind them anyways. Decent episode as always.
Apr 27, 2018 10:46 PM

May 2017
@Ruu

Well it's true lol, I've read everything to the latest arc currently being translated

If you're interested, I can pm you the links coz it's quite hard to find
Apr 27, 2018 11:15 PM

Sep 2017
Kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu kuzu KUZU KUZU KUZU KUZU KUZU KUZU KUZU
Apr 27, 2018 11:18 PM

Mar 2010
Aya's reason for being a nervous wreck is probably due to her brothers abuse which is caused by her fathers abuse and the mother doing fuck all about it doesn't help the situation.

I was wondering why the bullying started and turns out Sarina was just a straight up cunt, probably due to shitty parenting or

Nijimi is a psycho because Rina killed her best friend but we don't know why either of these girls became a Magical Girl yet, perhaps also due to bad parenting?

Tsuyuno is the only one who isn't a Magic Girl due to shitty parenting but more for revenge like Sarina even tho Sarina brought it upon herself by being a cunt but as I mentioned b4 the reasons shes a cunt may be the true reason why she got picked by Frieza-chan.

The sperm in the ED might be symbolism for neglected children since each Magical Girl is a child that has gone through some sort of traumatic event that would leave many in therapy, perhaps the Tempest is a threat to the parents who don't raise their kids properly and it wants to wipe out humanity and start again.

The majority of fucked up kids you come across in real life are the way they are due to the level of parenting they've received so maybe the underlying message of the show is to look after your damn kids otherwise you will be punished.
Apr 27, 2018 11:48 PM

Jul 2015
Is everyone a psycho in this series?

I just want Aya's brother to get punished?

Any manga follower can spoil me whether that wiill happen?

Apr 27, 2018 11:50 PM

Jun 2008
FMmatron said:

I know you've already gotten a bunch of responses but I'll give you another to ensure you know how much of a fucking tool this makes you out to be. "She didn't say thank you, she deserves to be tortured and raped." Lucky you, you've never dealt with any kind of social anxiety.

Never mind that Sarina was probably not genuinely looking out for Aya in the first place.

GangsterCat said:

You, too, though to a lesser extent than above. Forgetting whatever other shit she might go through, she's a child.
Apr 27, 2018 11:56 PM

Nov 2015
Ruu said:
TsundeReaper said:

Snow White

If that's true I wish they would have give us some hints or something idk because after the series ended I didn't feel like looking up the manga/novel . I think I will check out the source material then! Thanks for telling me ^^

Pretty sure last ep hinted at the end that Snow White changed a lot.
Apr 28, 2018 12:04 AM
Apr 2018
FMmatron said:

If you think a person deserves to suffer all of that just because she is too shy to say "thank you" then you are big piece of shit. No one has the right to humiliate anyone, even if that person does not know how to say thank you. You're not so much different from the protagonist's brother. I hope someone bully you until your suicide, because u deserve it, asshole
Apr 28, 2018 1:32 AM
May 2016
Anyone know what Tsuyuno did to the killer? I have no clue.
Apr 28, 2018 2:07 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Hmm Sarina as a magical girl huh. Well at least the creepy admin finally gets a name. Sarina would relish the opportunity to get back at Aya thats for sure. So the reason for the bullying was because of Aya's lack of comm skills huh. But given Sarina's personality i doubt that would have changed anything. Aya's brother though sure is messed up. Though the identity of the transfer student was a surprise though. Tsuyuno's origin story that caused her to be chosen as a witch though was pretty sad. But what was shocking was what she used it for first. An interesting episode that expanded upon the admin and Rina's actions as well as the Tsuyuno's origin story.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 28, 2018 2:15 AM

May 2017
JotunheimrLoki said:
Ruu said:

Pretty sure last ep hinted at the end that Snow White changed a lot.

Trust me, you haven't seen nothing yet,
LairucremApr 28, 2018 2:27 AM
Apr 28, 2018 2:19 AM

Feb 2017
WTF, the tension is loosen every episode, i thought this would be more engaging.
I know why Sarina really pissed. I would rage and trashtalk in Dota Whenever someone in my team dont know if he/she is a burden for team and still acting like he/she carrying my team.
And person who ve never say sorry if make mistake or thanks when teammates doing well.
BUT, still this is so ridiculous loooooool

MAL score and most user-based rating system are all joke, Imagine trusting plebs and hivemind. Find users who have good sense and rating and use them as a reference. Check my guide to rate
Your taste is trash. Cope, seethe, mald
Apr 28, 2018 2:48 AM

Mar 2013
Nicktay said:
Anyone know what Tsuyuno did to the killer? I have no clue.

She caught him and keeps him captive, always torturing him to the brink of death but not letting him die because she doesn't want to give him the satisfaction of dying after what he did to her and her family. Not how I'd go about it, but that's her view of the situation.

In hindsight it's probably how she knew that her cut on Sarina wouldn't be deep enough to kill her.

And I feel like Aya's brother is almost like a commentary of the extremely high standards and expectations placed upon young people in Japan to succeed academically. It creates a vicious cycle of hatred and torture so that even though they may be successful, they're dead inside. I have no sympathy for Aya's brother, but that feels like the message in his story.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Apr 28, 2018 2:58 AM

Jul 2013
A_Haiku_Unloose said:
Illyricus said:

Well, if a person acting autistic is enough reason to make her life a living hell, then it's all fine.
Apr 28, 2018 3:52 AM

Feb 2018
Illyricus said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

Well, if a person acting autistic is enough reason to make her life a living hell, then it's all fine.

I did say that the reaction is too much, but I tried to say that Aya is not a "innocent victim",she has a part of the blame for what is going on to her, although, like you said, she surely didn't deserve things like attempted rape.
Apr 28, 2018 3:52 AM

Jul 2015
Illyricus said:
A_Haiku_Unloose said:

We didn't get the full backstory but its obvious that the reason why Aya acting the way she does, is because her character and personality was killed before by that sick brother of hers.

There is also an irony here, since she used to be abused by her brother, she didn't straggle or go against the bully's, so they didn't get their satisfaction and ego trip, that's why they continued.

Also on the bright side, if she manages to survive this magical girl situation, she'll probably have a bright future in illegal (not fake) Hard-core S&M career. The pay is actually really good but not everyone can handle the psychological weight of that stuff.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 6, 2018

390 by chriskris91 »»
Sep 26, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 11 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Sep 5, 2018

13 by L01MK »»
Sep 8, 2:44 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 12 Discussion

allenjke - Aug 8, 2018

42 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 10 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 25, 2018

10 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Mahou Shoujo Site Episode 9 Discussion

ibraheem234 - Aug 21, 2018

18 by whitebeartigtig »»
Jun 24, 11:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.