Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Feb 10, 2018 3:47 PM
Jun 2017
If u guys see that opening scene when 2 ppl holding hand probably that was hiro (left side) and 02 ..
Hiro will live but each time he raid sterlizia it keep burdening his body slowly but surely..
Feb 10, 2018 3:48 PM

Jul 2012
DID HIRO JUST GOT A STD FROM ZERO TWO? O-O
Well, that is why you have to use protection kids, even when piloting giant mechas.

So, will Hiro die? I think he is going to be able to pilot more than three times but will die eventually. Let's see.

Feb 10, 2018 4:08 PM
Jul 2014
taynis said:
Well, that is why you have to use protection kids, even when piloting giant mechas.

So, will Hiro die? I think he is going to be able to pilot more than three times but will die eventually. Let's see.

The trajectory of the story, as evinced by the end of episode 5 and the start of episode 1 suggests heavily that Hiro will not die. The changes his body is undergoing will take him out of action, however, which will have horrific consequences for the children of plantations 13 and 26. Highly like that some of the characters will die next episode, particularly Mitsuru and Ikuno. Ichigo's increasing focus on Hiro will create a lot of trouble, too.

TBH, I think that next episode will be the catalyst that gets Zero-Two and Hiro away from plantation 13 and builds the world that much more. There's also going to be a pretty significant rivalry between Ichigo and Zero-Two, both of whom will survive the upcoming battle.

If the show's trajectory develops the way it looks to be developing, at least to me, then Hiro and Zero-Two will eventually end up as outcasts fighting against the system, while Ichigo ends up defending it.
Feb 10, 2018 4:17 PM

Aug 2014
shanimebib said:
Kuinshi said:

You could be right I'd have to go back and really listen, but by how it was going it seemed more like someone else was talking about them and not herself.

Like I said, I am absolutely certain for the amount of roles I have heard from Tomatsu Haruka. Also, she was talking about how she yearned for the concept of having a partner, even though she found it pathetic, it was beautiful. That was 002 talking about herself.

Yes yes you're are right that is her speaking. Although she does say they're imperfect and incomplete as well a viewing they're way of life pro-foundly beautiful she does not make any such concept as yearning or pathetic, it could be implied but that's it. Either way I was just mentioning the scene as it seemed to be of the future, I could be wrong but none the less.
Feb 10, 2018 4:20 PM

Dec 2015
Didnt expect that virus to affect hiro body so quickly. So hiro is just a normal human with high compatibility with 02 . This next mission is gonna screwed up for sure.
Feb 10, 2018 4:54 PM

Jul 2012
firemagnet said:
taynis said:

The trajectory of the story, as evinced by the end of episode 5 and the start of episode 1 suggests heavily that Hiro will not die. The changes his body is undergoing will take him out of action, however, which will have horrific consequences for the children of plantations 13 and 26. Highly like that some of the characters will die next episode, particularly Mitsuru and Ikuno. Ichigo's increasing focus on Hiro will create a lot of trouble, too.

TBH, I think that next episode will be the catalyst that gets Zero-Two and Hiro away from plantation 13 and builds the world that much more. There's also going to be a pretty significant rivalry between Ichigo and Zero-Two, both of whom will survive the upcoming battle.

If the show's trajectory develops the way it looks to be developing, at least to me, then Hiro and Zero-Two will eventually end up as outcasts fighting against the system, while Ichigo ends up defending it.

That's a nice theory for the ending. I like it!
About Hiro, yeah, I don't think he is going to die so soon, maybe he and zero two will go down in a blaze of glory by the end, but I don't think his AIDS is going to kill him right now. Probably gonna make him stronger, as the saying goes xD

Totally agree that things will get grim, this episode hints at it. I don't wanna sound mean but I hope that Hiro's team suffers a loss too, not just the new characters. Maybe Mitsuru, he is already with one foot on the grave. And Ichigo's feelings could get in the way too :S

Looking forward to next episode, I hope they don't cheese it down with all the weird out of place innuendos tho lol

Feb 10, 2018 4:57 PM
May 2015
Hibaena said:
CodeKeima said:
So to really be able to live and fly together the two persons must be of the same "kind" that's why it seems Zero Two wants to turn Hiro into a hydrid like her. Man that's frightening somehow but it makes sense after thinking about it (Hiro with horns confirmed).

So in the end she chose him in episode 1 and decided to infect him with the kiss because Hiro was the first one she ever met who had nothing to loose in his life and was literally "empty". And man whatever Zero Two plans to do with him it will be one hell of a ride that shakes up the world.

Thats like a pretty selfish thing to do, but it seems that she only cares about herself soo...

Considering how she's had no one her entire life, I can see why she would be selfish to finally get a person who can stay by her side. But indeed, that last interaction got me very questionable with 002
Feb 10, 2018 5:12 PM
Aug 2016
ForTheast said:
If u guys see that opening scene when 2 ppl holding hand probably that was hiro (left side) and 02 ..
Hiro will live but each time he raid sterlizia it keep burdening his body slowly but surely..

I had another theory

The boy on the opeing isn't Hiro. but 02 very first partner. and the 02 you see was from when she still innocant teenage girls before she going through despression after found out that she killed her own partner and labelled as monster by others
Feb 10, 2018 5:15 PM
Jun 2017
I must say, I liked the episode.
Much more slow-paced than the others, but that's a good thing. It's a good transition episode, which they used to develop further the relationships between the characters.
Also, I'm curious to know what's going on with Hiro. They did say he's having an opposite reaction to the other parasites.
Feb 10, 2018 5:21 PM

Jul 2016
I am mostly interested in the world building of this show.

Who is Papa?

Why are these kids and their franx's special/unique?

WHy do they live in special cities?
Feb 10, 2018 5:32 PM

Mar 2010
02's lack of concern for human life could be easily explained by a history of being forcibly paired up with officially disposable partners and both the emotional/psychological burden their deaths had on her as well as a defense mechanism to deal with being labeled "partner killer". She could very well be hoping that Hiro is "the one" for her and is merely trying to prepare herself in case he fails.

Between the scene with Ichigo and yellow blood cell count, it's implied that the children are not exactly "human", which their excessively controlled environment and limited access to knowledge could support. Why would you want your disposable made-to-order soldiers gaining pesky things like genuine self-awareness, a non-easily controlled psyche, or the ability to question authority?

Ever since the sendoff of Hiro's first partner, I've assumed that "parasites" who can't function get "put out to pasture" so to speak. The new team's interactions with this team seems to support that. (It's also verrrrry interesting how the new team appeared to have a considerable amount of knowledge that Hiro's team does not have access to, along with the judgment to conceal it from them.) Traditionally in sci-fi, clones don't tend to have normal life expectancies either, so the pilots may also have a short shelf-life if they are indeed manufactured organisms.

BTW.. WTF "Yellow Blood Cells"? I went digging trying to find info on them since I figured it might be a mistrans on the production's end, and found nothing but yellow bone marrow (yellow due to fat cell content,) and theoretical musings about how it could be possible to give an organism yellow blood via genetic engineering.. Really hope it's something actually important and explained now, or it's going to distract me from the story and I'm going to be unable to be immersed. >_<
Feb 10, 2018 5:52 PM

Nov 2013
i liked the episode (i mean anything with 02 is gonna be good for me anyway lol)

only complain i have is, i wanted to see more of that scene after the slap, when 02 had her red eyes and stuff, that was so awesome =o

winddevil1Feb 10, 2018 5:57 PM
favorite "new girls" from summer <3 ... click sig for older seasons and more possible picks (rip all the other choices)
Feb 10, 2018 5:59 PM

Feb 2014
Yo, shit's just got real from here

11/10 would like to see Hiro tame 02 next battle
Feb 10, 2018 6:09 PM
Feb 2016
AdrianRubinsky said:
Yes Hiro... good... very good... join the dark side accept the kyoryu blood. Your transformation is almost complete.

Yep, he will become 02's true darling.
Feb 10, 2018 6:11 PM
Sep 2013
kyuudere said:
5/5 is not enough to convey how good this episode is...

Bravo for Noriko Takao, this is beyond god-like. Best episode in term of quality and writing so far.

Also shout out to the PA Shota Umehara who assembled the animation team. The entire episode is filled with god-like animation, I'm literally crying right now T^T
i think one of the most good thing from this anime was it transition to ending song, really give me chill
Feb 10, 2018 6:22 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Talk about a stark contrast from last week. We went from Hiro and Zero Two's perspective, which ended with excitement and positivity. Now this week we focus on the bleak perspective of Goro and Ichigo. It even showed in the color palette this week, which seemed much darker than usual.

People keep saying we got "so much world building". My question is, where? Sure we got to see another plantation along with its own Parasites. But that was it. Real world building would include explaining what Klaxosaurs are, how the Franxx are built and function, why they choose children over possible military trained pilots, why is humanity limited to plantations in the first place, and so on. Hardly anything has been answered so far.

Hiro has been infected with... something. But he says he feels alive. Is this the excitement of having a purpose? Has Zero Two purposely infected him with something? Is this the beginning of Hiro going down a path of destruction? Or will it only strengthen him into something greater?

Either way, it's starting to feel like Zero Two is the real antagonist here; and Hiro is her next victim. Or at least he's the key to whatever her end goal is. She was painted in a very negative light this week.

I can't help but reconsider my feelings about the characters now, I feel like I can't trust anyone.
Feb 10, 2018 6:50 PM

Jun 2017
Slowly becoming anime of the season
and my favorite mecha anime.
Feb 10, 2018 7:20 PM

Jun 2017
Great episode, zero 2 is really not a human. I like ichigo more than her in term of a character.
SERIES IS GETTING REALLY GOOD
Feb 10, 2018 7:22 PM

Nov 2012
I don't know why people say NTR, Ichigo is neither Hiro's partner nor girlfriend, he does not owe her anything. This is starting to remind me how people reacted in Re:Zero, whenever a male likes a female people seem to accept when the female does not return it because they are free to do so, but all of a sudden when a female likes a guy all of a sudden it is a different story.

I have a feeling this whole other team is going to die, since they weren't the other team in the opening.
Jaywalker.
Feb 10, 2018 7:45 PM

Nov 2007
Epicenter said:
I have a feeling this whole other team is going to die, since they weren't the other team in the opening.

That's a given. Also, NINES, who appear in the opening are elites. I think their piloting ability is as good as 002. Remember they are meant for something else even though they are now fighting on the front lines because of lack of manpower or something as mentioned by those Papa people at the start of episode 4.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 10, 2018 7:58 PM

Apr 2016
Great build-up episode. I always like Goro, so I'm glad he's getting development. It seems Zorome isn't so hard on Hiro anymore, which is good. Also I love Zero Two (If you couldn't tell) but this episode I was leaning more towards Ichigo. I don't know, Zero Two kinda aggravated me with her attitude this time around.
Feb 10, 2018 7:59 PM
Jul 2016
The most impressive thing about this show is not the show itself but the people who complained from the first episode but are still commenting on the forum. By the numbers of users, and the fact that it is the most commented anime of the season, this ends up being a gimmick for people to watch.

People who have seen something beyond the sexual connotation of the show are still in it for the story. People who can only see sexual connotation on the show, and feel uncomfortable, leave the show; but ironically they come back to try to understand what the others understood lol.
Feb 10, 2018 8:00 PM

Jun 2017
Woah that was quite the packed episode, I agree with the majority, since Hiro has the opposite reaction to Zero Two it seems he really is evolving, if he gets horns too that's gonna be dope lol.
Feb 10, 2018 8:40 PM

Jan 2009
Kaiser_Senpai said:
Am I the only who really thinks that the blue hair girl (not Ichigo, the other) likes girls?
It´s like the 3rd hint that we have that leads towards that, when they were talking about riding with the boys of the 26th group and she said that doesn't really cares about that.

No, that's just seeing something you want to see regardless that it's not there. She's obviously interested in Mitsuru if you watched the previous episode.
Feb 10, 2018 8:42 PM

Dec 2012
You can't tell if she's sane or insane and her yangire/yandere personality makes it ever better, plus she cute and sexy at the same time... I cant get enough she making me go crazy. I want one, plss help me. Best new girl of the year confirmed

Feb 10, 2018 8:52 PM

Nov 2007
superman89 said:
Kaiser_Senpai said:
Am I the only who really thinks that the blue hair girl (not Ichigo, the other) likes girls?
It´s like the 3rd hint that we have that leads towards that, when they were talking about riding with the boys of the 26th group and she said that doesn't really cares about that.

No, that's just seeing something you want to see regardless that it's not there. She's obviously interested in Mitsuru if you watched the previous episode.

Nope. She likes 015. I am almost certain about that. Here is your blush, and here is more.
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 10, 2018 8:56 PM

Feb 2016
Best episode so far. 10/5. Animation, directing are very good. And characters are full open; not holding the words back.

Ichigo's love emotion is awakening; expect her messing up things on next battle.

An experiment is experimenting its creator kind; Zero Two knows what she is doing; she has agenda. If Hiro survives, she will wrap the experiment and move on next stage.

My only bothersome is a love triangle. Don't like love triangles. Ichigo loves Hiro and tries to save him. Zero Two 'loves' Hiro and tries to destroy him. And Hiro, like a ball between two rivals.
Feb 10, 2018 9:12 PM

Feb 2016
deadman80 said:
Between the scene with Ichigo and yellow blood cell count, it's implied that the children are not exactly "human", which their excessively controlled environment and limited access to knowledge could support. Why would you want your disposable made-to-order soldiers gaining pesky things like genuine self-awareness, a non-easily controlled psyche, or the ability to question authority?

Ever since the sendoff of Hiro's first partner, I've assumed that "parasites" who can't function get "put out to pasture" so to speak. The new team's interactions with this team seems to support that. (It's also verrrrry interesting how the new team appeared to have a considerable amount of knowledge that Hiro's team does not have access to, along with the judgment to conceal it from them.) Traditionally in sci-fi, clones don't tend to have normal life expectancies either, so the pilots may also have a short shelf-life if they are indeed manufactured organisms.

BTW.. WTF "Yellow Blood Cells"? I went digging trying to find info on them since I figured it might be a mistrans on the production's end, and found nothing but yellow bone marrow (yellow due to fat cell content,) and theoretical musings about how it could be possible to give an organism yellow blood via genetic engineering.. Really hope it's something actually important and explained now, or it's going to distract me from the story and I'm going to be unable to be immersed. >_<

That 'adult' question and what you said; is our team a disposable class of humans only for 'fight and die'? If so, what is happening to Hiro might be their final chance to survive. They should search on what happened to other back generation of pilots. Perhaps they can be 'adult' but the trigger is inhibited unless they show extraordinary success and quality on battles as a 'human'. That's why Zero Two questioned humanness of others to Ichigo. She knows more than our team, but not telling yet.

That yellow cell bugs me, too; but there is no definition on real science. It is sci-fi.
Feb 10, 2018 9:16 PM

Jan 2011
favorite episode so far Hiro can't do anything wrong continue along this dark path my man

Goro is good as well while hes trying to do all the right things it just won't work .side note curious to who did the animation of him dressing it was neat.

Papa seems like a real piece of shit though so many things kept secret
Feb 10, 2018 9:28 PM
Feb 2016
Eveything is like a test for hiro made by 02.
Feb 10, 2018 9:47 PM

Sep 2015
Goro continues to solidify himself as my far and away favorite character of this series, I hope he doesn't stress himself out too much.
Feb 10, 2018 10:02 PM
Jan 2018
Certainly a much slower episode than the last one, but man were there a LOT of questions opened up, as well as a major battle planned for the next episode.
I feel like Ep.6 is going to be like episode 18 of KLK; plot twists, loads of action, etc.

Already getting excited already for next week.
Feb 10, 2018 10:19 PM

Jul 2015
Really solidly written story beats for a slow ep. Much more impressive in different ways than the last one
Feb 10, 2018 10:24 PM

Sep 2017
Great episode.
Finally series is getting serious

ボールルームダンサー
Feb 10, 2018 10:26 PM

Aug 2010
Zero Two's personality is just too lovable. Can't get enough of her.

Glad we got an episode without any action and getting to see more of what's going on with the characters.
Feb 10, 2018 10:48 PM
Sep 2015
This is all analogous to a toxic relationship, she's constantly taking from him and only giving him what he believes he can't get elsewhere, to the point of literally killing him.

She sets him up for failure by asking him to literally change the weather for her, which he is clearly unable to do.

The relationship is (in a literal sense) so toxic it's negatively affecting those around them, the guy who rode in Hiro's stead is taking drugs to cope, his roommate can't sleep, and Ichigo is having a mental breakdown.

I'm interested to see where it goes, but it's going to send a super unhealthy message if he continues to stay with 02.
BernieJongFeb 10, 2018 10:53 PM
Feb 10, 2018 11:37 PM
Jan 2018
I reached to a conclusion that I don't like 02, her selfish personality and "I don't give a fuck" atitude is so fucking annoying, I just hope she gets a good enough back story to justify this.

I would bet 02 will end being the antagonist, at least for this whole first cour.

I am more interested on the other kids (Goro, Ichigo and the others).
Feb 10, 2018 11:45 PM

Jul 2014
I like Zero Two I but also like Ichigo and I feel so bad for her. :'(
SkyLETVFeb 10, 2018 11:48 PM
Feb 10, 2018 11:58 PM

Nov 2015
Here's my theory after this episode:

Pilots never become adults because yellow blood cells gonna burst up at somepoint and they turn into klaxosaur.

(possible causes: there's a limit for pilotin franxx but they milkin those childs and they hit critical point)

By the way some of them can control yellow cells and overcome it.

Also Zero Two drain her stamens yellow cells. That's why they fucked up pretty quickly.

In this episode Hiro show different sign than other stamens who's pilotin with zero two. And they suprised about it.

That's why she chose Hiro. She wants to make him like herself.
Everybody relates to others and shares something with them.That's why we can never truly be free.That's what makes us feel joy,sadness and love.
Feb 10, 2018 11:58 PM

Sep 2017
Now I'm really excited.
I'm know that Hiro is going to survive the next ride/ mission, 'cause otherwise the anime would be over, 'cause he is obviously he is the main character, but I want to know what is going to happen to him and how is relationship is going go change with the others.

Feb 11, 2018 12:04 AM

Mar 2012
I will say this is probably the most unconventional series I've watched and it gives me very conflicted feelings. On the one hand, yes Hiro gets to pilot 02 and be the hero. On the other, holy fuck that infection and that metaphor of a butterfly caught in the spider web. On the one hand, 02 is truly a fascinating character. On the other, she doesn't appear to mind that Hiro might die at this rate and pretty much gives no fucks about lost lives.

I feel for Ichigo and Gorou. Gorou has to be just mortally fearful for Hiro's life now. Ichigo tried to intervene but now sees she has no control. Meanwhile, Hiro is engaging in a path of self-destruction, willingly. The writing and characterization efforts were amazing this episode. Very curious to see what happens from here on.
Feb 11, 2018 12:05 AM

May 2013
WhiteMale said:

She sets him up for failure by asking him to literally change the weather for her, which he is clearly unable to do.

The relationship is (in a literal sense) so toxic it's negatively affecting those around them, the guy who rode in Hiro's stead is taking drugs to cope, his roommate can't sleep, and Ichigo is having a mental breakdown.

Like Hiro is evolving everyone else of the squad does too. Everyone begins to experience news kinds of feelings and emotions and naturally this doesn't go without side effects but in the end after they changed they should be thankful that their way of life changed. Because getting to love someone, making friends, getting the resolve to protect those and even living beyond that battles which are about to come is a better life than pilot a Franxx for a few, doing nothing than your job and then are disposed at some point where you arent't needed anymore.

At the moment it looks like Zero Two is affecting everyone negatively who comes near her but in reality she changes them in a good way, it just takes a price to get there (like Hiro giving up his humanity).
Feb 11, 2018 1:18 AM

Dec 2015
Interesting episode, they were careful to not give too much if a lead as to what is going with Hiro, I wonder if he'll turn into a Klax-human? At least 02 was observant enough to see through his act.

What's also interesting is how we're seeing the kids experience emotions despite being unable to describe them.

Also didn't realise Kokoro's seiyuu is Yuzuki from Sora Yori :O
~
Feb 11, 2018 1:51 AM

Apr 2016
So next episode :

_ Hiro thinks he can control 02 but he can't
_ the second team is wiped out, some die or even all of them and 02 is responsible
_ after the honeymoon this episode we'll have the crisis between Hiro and 02 in the next ones.

@shanimebib

you're "expandable" explanation took a hit with this episode, you don't spend time (in the anime) specially designing each mecha and a team to let them die on the first occasion. My point is still valide : they threw the "valuable" or "special" team (valuable in the anime context) in life-danger just for plot-convenience.
The ones who will die here are those with normal-all-the-same mechas, not the ones with "each specially designed" mechas.

About "Ikuno's crush" : good point.
Feb 11, 2018 2:03 AM
Mar 2017
To get on your theories:

1. Hiro can control Strelizia as you have seen in episode 4.
2. I believe some will be wiped out, also Zero-Two wanted to escape with Hiro, they haven't made any progression have they? I think in the next mission they'll escape and leave some to die. Others staying alive, Ichigo is one amongst them to survive.
3. I believe they'll just become a good team fighting against the system, Hiro will become some hybrid just like Zero-Two because of the virus.

I guess you believe the drama will only unfold more, but I believe the drama will tone down from that episode onwards. (alteast, I really really hope so)
Feb 11, 2018 2:04 AM

Sep 2017
Great episode! We got some nice plot development and some strong character performances. The ending was rough, but I'm excited to see what happens with Hiro.
Feb 11, 2018 2:17 AM

Nov 2013
Despite being a hybrid, Zero Two is more human than Ichigo and the rest. So that's that.
You're a louse, Roger Smith. - R. Dorothy Wayneright
This is my fight! No Senpai, this is our fight! - Kojou Akatsuki & Yukina Himeragi
Feb 11, 2018 2:36 AM

Feb 2016
WhiteMale said:

Ichigo's own problem, she feels something like love, but these kids don't even know kissing. Mitsuru's own ambition got him. Goro can't sleep; you are damn right here.

NeonDawn said:
- It is explicitly noted that klaxosaurs are attracted to magma and anything that has to do with interaction with it. I wonder if Zero Two has any kind of interaction with it as well. Could it be that parasites are an artificial life form that is somehow connected to the "magma"?

There is a sequence in OP; she is licking a magma like fluid around her mouth.

NeonDawn said:
- Taking into account the fact that show has Evangelion references all over the place,...

*scratching head* What references, man? Long time ago, I watched Eva series, but I don't think that any consist-able similarity at both have in common. Eva was taking itself so seriously, while DITF doesn't. That's why they had to make End of Eva to fix it back to common ground.

And I am glad, Hiro isn't like Shinji who needs his mother's forceful plea to get the job done.
Feb 11, 2018 2:39 AM
Feb 2018
Zikander said:
D1UTURNUS said:

So 02 is devilman after all
Good Ichigo. 002 deserve that slap
love's zero 2 so much. But after ep 4 n 5, I kinda like Ichigo. Loves U Ichigo
Feb 11, 2018 2:40 AM

Feb 2018
TheBigGuy said:
Despite being a hybrid, Zero Two is more human than Ichigo and the rest. So that's that.

I believe all the parasites represent human emotions like:
Ichigo= Jealousness
Goro= Worrysomw
Zero Two= Lust or love
Mitsuru= Ego
Zorome= Pride
Hiro= Humbleness
Miku= ?
Kokoro=Love
Futishi= Hunger
Ikuno= Shyness
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 6, 2018

345 by Modek69 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 14, 2018

1502 by imsevlol »»
Oct 4, 6:47 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 5, 2018

367 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2018

647 by cloudalpha »»
Sep 30, 8:20 AM

Poll: » Darling in the FranXX Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

joe_g7 - Aug 8, 2018

70 by Cheer_Leader »»
Aug 22, 6:32 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.