Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 5, 2017 11:05 PM

Jan 2013
Hanamaru is such a fatty lol.
Salmon is delicious.
Dec 24, 2017 1:14 AM

Dec 2014
Man, I really wanted to see saint snow perform. They are some of the main story behind these girls drive so the viewers should see the light they are up against.

I have small reviews for almost ALL anime I've seen. Unlike any regular MAL page you've seen.

Ever wondering what I've watched and what I think about it? Check my List out below!

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Iam_Jermaine
Jan 3, 2018 6:28 AM

Sep 2012
Mormegil said:
vicexxv said:
LOL Chika-chan wearing full face ski mask XD

This killed me.
Chika: idol by day, thief by night.

Heartwarming episode. Ruby makes the cutest little noises.

lol Hanamaru was also ridiculous so much clothes it made her look like seal lol
Jan 31, 2019 4:56 PM

Jun 2015
i feel like the scene where saint snow messed up was taken too lightly. i also wanted to see them perform though, tbh i much prefer saint snow's genre of music and style than aqours.
Feb 11, 2019 2:39 PM

Sep 2013
Ruby was adorable this episode, and Hanamaru had me in stitches.
Nov 13, 2019 8:50 PM
Apr 2018
Ugh, I don't like Ruby at all: her voice, her looks, the way she behaves... I hate her. I couldn't stand her during the whole episode. The rest of the girls made this ep for me.

Not a fan of Saint Snow either, I have never really got hooked on their style: trying to look "intimidating" and menacing (?) I guess. It's too bad they didn't show their performance.

Overall, the comedy was good and it's what saved the episode for me.
Jun 8, 2020 5:53 AM

May 2016
Chika's Mikan Balaclava's totally not suspicious at all~ She probably shouldn't pass by Hakodate Bank just in case though lmao

It was sad to see Saint Snow make a fatal mistake this far into the competition and in Sarah's final Love Live as a school idol too... Despite that unfortunate turn of events, Ruby showed that she's the best little sister out there who can empathize with Leah's feelings the most. I was almost as proud as Dia when she decided to go out of her way to cheer someone else up on her own accord. I'm very excited to see their new big sister appreciation song!

Sep 15, 2020 10:11 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
My little cutie girl, Ruby, finally had its own dedication episode. Its featuring the dillema that hitted their former rival members, Saint Snow. Ruby scenes with Dia just, ah, its sad, actually, and really touching. But its grew up another feeling on me, like happy, proud, and respect. The end credit inserted scene was just beautiful featured by that siblings close relations. I am satisfied with that.

The way the girl, Ruby, implicated the problems that hanged in the Saint Snow failure in their elimination rounds, perfectly touched my feeling. Its good, she knew what to do, because she felt it. Ruby really had a positive progression toward her own character, this episode directed all expression she had in a well direction. Its like Dia said, she really matured enough to be solving her own problems alone, without any help of her, as her sister. What a touchable moment. Its an obvious separation for them. But that doesn't mean the end of their relationship.

Its same with what happened to Saint Snow. That why Ruby's focused to interacted with Ria to told them everything she knew, in a good way, ofc. Its good to seen her help Ria to solved her own problematic with her sister. Because, they were all the same, they loved their respective sister, and would not easily lost the happy moment they built up together.

The differences between those twos by the way they acted afterwards. While Ruby had a positivity vibes to solved it, and Ria used a wrong way to solved that shit out of her. Thats why they couldn't make it into a final stages. They had a worst positions at their formation in their last performance. As the result? A failure on their step, couldn't sang a song, and failed miserably to moved to another stages in the end. The way Ruby just led her away to forget everything was just so touched, and yet, its really help her. If you love your sister, then, don't stop your feeling toward her and keep became an idol to satisfied her! Soon Ruby, and Ria, became a closer friend than before that led them into an event that happened in the movie. Oh, well!

This is simply a nice excuse to love her character. I am satisfied enough, without forgetting how every girl had their funny moments, especially with Zuramaru. This girl really loved to eat xD A double filler development for Ruby? Yes. This is really the best episode for me, together with the next one. Lets go!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 4, 2020 9:13 AM
May 2019
The only type of person that could dislike Ruby has no soul and wishes they could resurrect Adolf Hitler the run the entire planet.
Apr 10, 2021 2:11 PM
Nov 2018
Damn saint snow got shafted hard, but it did lead to some much needed ruby spotlight in the story. She was probably one of the last members that needed some fleshing out character wise. Nevertheless, past 2 episodes I cried because it’s so relatable
Apr 19, 2021 8:11 AM

Feb 2020
Such a bittersweet episode. Poor Leah. Fortunately, Ruby was there to cheer her up.

SerafosJun 30, 11:39 AM
Nov 28, 2021 10:50 AM
Jul 2018
This season has been a bit on the depressing and dramatic side of things. Even more than I remembered. :-/

First, Aquors couldn't save their school, and Saint Snow's performance in this episode went all wrong. Nice to see Ruby bringing up the idea of making a song for her and Leah's sisters. The sisterly parallel was a step above. Ruby saw Leah and herself as the little sisters with an older sister that will be graduating from school. It explains why Ruby could pinpoint the source of Leah's insecurity and soft spot. The conversation Ruby had with Dia was enough to bring a little tear to my eye.

Dia's really proud of her little sister!~ Like, could those two have a spin-off, please?!?
Apr 7, 2022 9:22 AM

Jan 2022
I don't really like Ruby or Leah, but this episode was still great. I wish we got to see more of Saint Snow's performance though and more of Leah messing up, also wish we get to see Ruby and Leah perform that song dedicated to their sisters
May 9, 2023 7:56 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Rip Saint Snow, I saw their downfall coming after all the talk about meeting in the finals lol, a shame because their song in Season 1 was one of my favorites. If only they let Leah finish listening to D&C 5/8/23 (she was in deep concentration with those earbuds lol) maybe they could have performed perfectly, even further beyond even.

I also loved the Ruby stuff in this one, she’s more than squeaks after all.
TheColonel76May 9, 2023 8:01 PM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 30, 2017

132 by master106 »»
Oct 1, 9:25 AM

» Aquors HELP!!!

Vapor_AU - Jun 7

2 by Serafos »»
Jun 8, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 16, 2017

68 by JoJoLaRow »»
Apr 16, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2017

58 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 21, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Sunshine!! 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Oct 21, 2017

81 by JoJoLaRow »»
Mar 19, 3:10 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.