Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 2 Discussion

WorldEnd: What Do You Do at the End of the World? Are You Busy? Will You Save Us?
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Apr 18, 2017 7:51 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ha, that maid really likes to team Willem when she gets the chance.
Seems like the kids are also starting to like him a lot.

This episode also shows a slightly darker side when one of the kids got injured during a game (which imo looked pretty bad..) We also got to see a glimpse of their fairy weapons which is pretty interesting. Willem also learns the truth about the kids and why they're unafraid of death.

I kinda like the balance between the mood. OP song sounds decent. Williem and Chtholly also had some lewd cute character chemistry imo :p
Stark700Apr 18, 2017 9:59 AM
Apr 18, 2017 9:37 AM

Apr 2013
It's kind of a "in between" episode. Necessary, but I'd say it would have been difficult to make it very interesting. There's a lot of things that are hinted at, including disturbing/ominous things and "lore" tidbits, for those who are attentive to the conversation's details.
But for those who aren't, this may be an episode where "not that much happens".
Let's see how peoples react to it. ~ Peoples that weren't impressed with the first one may in reverse be more interested by this one.
And let's hope the CR translation actually doesn't mess up on the translation for those hints and the like to be properly understandable for english speakers as well.

Was I the only one remembering the scene with Almita being wounded differently? Like, she had something that remained stuck deeply into her arm, rather than it being a head wound. It's been quite a while since I read the first volume, so not sure it's just bad memory from my part.
ZefyrisApr 18, 2017 9:42 AM
Apr 18, 2017 9:42 AM

Mar 2016
lol the amount of foreshadowing in the OP
Apr 18, 2017 9:43 AM

Apr 2013
Forgot to talk about the OP, but yeah. It's a pretty cool op btw. Feels more like an action story OP than anything else, but it's cool and pretty.
Apr 18, 2017 9:44 AM

Apr 2015
Zefyris said:
It's kind of a "in between" episode. Necessary, but I'd say it would have been difficult to make it very interesting. There's a lot of things that are hinted at, including disturbing/ominous things and "lore" tidbits, for those who are attentive to the conversation's details.
Let's see how peoples react to it. ~
And let's hope the CR translation actually doesn't mess up on the translation for those hints and the like to be properly understandable for english speakers as well.

Was I the only one remembering the scene with Almita being wounded differently? Like, she had something that remained stuck deeply into her arm, rather than it being a head wound. It's been quite a while since I read the first volume, so not sure it's just bad memory from my part.

I quite liked it even with the knowledge of what will happen. Thought they set the tone right and shone light on the dark background of these children which from now on gives these "happy times" a bittersweet tone to it. In other words I feel the same uneasiness creeping up that I had while reading the novels.

She had her arm pierced by a small twig because she ran into a bush, find this scenario in the anime more likely to happen so I'm fine with it.
Apr 18, 2017 9:44 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
I can't watch or come out of an episode of this series in a good mood, because whenever I smile, I end up realizing how fucked up this world and the situation for these girls are

It was so sweet to see the little girls have fun with each other and watch them eat their sweets and warm up to our MC but seeing things like how that girl fell off a cliff and felt nothing, to the other girls not caring about their lives and then finding out the truth behind them just really hurt my soul and its truly going to suck to see any of them die

This series is definitely going to break me lol but one thing I can say is that the OP for this is fucking GREAT and how could I forget about the further hints at the MC's tragic backstory.....I thought I was done with all the Zetsubou but this is just gut wrenching now
TokoyaApr 18, 2017 9:50 AM
Apr 18, 2017 9:50 AM
Apr 2012
So I guess they are not going for the self narration (monologue) style and go in the protagonists head (which is done alot in the LN). Pretty good episode.
Apr 18, 2017 9:53 AM

Oct 2012
Zefyris said:
Let's see how peoples react to it. ~ Peoples that weren't impressed with the first one may in reverse be more interested by this one.

Yes I believe they changed that scene, probably since this way expresses the point more.

Pacing again was a bit faster than I would like them, and the camera pans a lot to stuff only LN Readers/Really Attentive viewers will notice.

The "Massage" Scene was way more suggestive than how I imagined it lmao but I ain't complaining. KoroAzu did a good job

But Damn the Music Direction in this anime is really good.
Apr 18, 2017 9:53 AM

Mar 2013
Anyone want to jump on the this is a story of redemption with a sad ending band wagon right now? I am.

I liked the continued setup of the show thus far. some things have been pretty obvious thus far from the synops that got me to watch this to begin with. I guess I was just not as prepared for the grim-dark nature this show seems it wants to go.

Kids playing dodge ball. Girl falls off cliff. OP is, "Your bleeding. Let's get you looked at." Other kids are, "Rub some dirt on it & let's go. You're slowing the game. You know what? Forget the dirt. Just get up here."

Apr 18, 2017 9:58 AM

Apr 2015
Tokoya said:
I can't watch or come out of an episode of this series in a good mood, because whenever I smile, I end up realizing how fucked up this world and the situation for these girls are.

Yep with this episode the series established one of its greatest strengths which is setting the tone and starting to give you this feeling that something dark slowly creeps up behind your back. Therefore the event early in the episode that appear lighthearted and sweet at first now have a bittersweet nuance to it.

imbamancer said:

The "Massage" Scene was way more suggestive than how I imagined it lmao but I ain't complaining. KoroAzu did a good job

I always imagined venom poisoning as an extreme version of a cramp. That and Willem's mature behavior stopped the scene from being suggestive to me imo :)

Oh yeah, I loved that they included a humming version of "Always in my heart" in that scene
Apr 18, 2017 9:58 AM

Apr 2013
Fappa said:
Zefyris said:
Let's see how peoples react to it. ~

I quite liked it even with the knowledge of what will happen. Thought they set the tone right and shone light on the dark background of these children which from now on gives these "happy times" a bittersweet tone to it. In other words I feel the same uneasiness creeping up that I had while reading the novels.

She had her arm pierced by a small twig because she ran into a bush, find this scenario in the anime more likely to happen so I'm fine with it.

So that wasn't just bad memory.
Maybe yes, but Almita could have still received that wound from a bush down that small cliff that she would have hit at the end of her fall.
I personally found the whole scene of Almita protesting that she wanted to continue playing and not understanding why was Wilhelm trying to stop her, with the other child calling for the ball, far creepier with the foreign object stuck in her arm all along.
It really made clear the complete lack of understanding those children have for their own life value.

I won't say the anime version was bad, but the impact wasn't as big visually that way.
Apr 18, 2017 9:59 AM

Jun 2015
Since the girls are weapons, they don't fear death.The girl got hurt and just continued playing like it was normal. It was nice seeing them in such a good mood and having fun with one another. They've warmed up with Willem. Got to see some hints for his backstory.
Apr 18, 2017 10:02 AM

Apr 2013
imbamancer said:
Zefyris said:

Yes I believe they changed that scene, probably since this way expresses the point more.

Pacing again was a bit faster than I would like them, and the camera pans a lot to stuff only LN Readers/Really Attentive viewers will notice.

I just hope peoples with no knowledge of the story aren't going to think it's going to be an ecchi series due to this scene lol. The MC didn't give a damn about her reaction indeed and was professional all along, but we're talking about anime watchers here. ^^".
"omg it's ecchi, dropped!"
Apr 18, 2017 10:08 AM

Nov 2013
Did he....

Was it censored or not?
Apr 18, 2017 10:10 AM

Aug 2013
Feel really bad for Willem as these girls remind him of his tragic past. Got a feeling that this show will have tragedy after another. It's sad that the little girls don't value their lives.

Ithea is an interesting character.

Apr 18, 2017 10:12 AM

Oct 2012
After repeatedly listening to the opening song last week, finally I can watch its animation. It's great.

Almita's bloody face and Willem/Kutori conversation at the end made me cry a little inside knowing how everything will turn out.
They changed quite a few things from the LN but it was fine overall.
Apr 18, 2017 10:12 AM

Dec 2010
Hmm, interesting episode. More curious about the MC rather than all those leprechauns myself . Backstory will probably be the most interesting bit for me. Wonder how all this played out.
Apr 18, 2017 10:13 AM

Apr 2013
Nexxkinn said:
Did he....

Was it censored or not?

This isn't fate franchise lol :p. It was basically a massage done very professionally in order to get rid of what causing her a fever. Wilhelm knows what he's doing here.
Just like a medic, he diagnosed the cause of her problem, and gave the proper solution to it.
Apr 18, 2017 10:14 AM

Apr 2017
Such emotional to bring something... that could shoved it through my heart a little about sacrificing their painful.. lives... not just being a leprechauns but more than a weapon... Cause it's just ain't right... About Wilhelm as a caretaker... it's must be hard for him.. to take care all the biological weapons... now that he knows the whole truth of them.. A distance between set of them..
seems very...not a good idea...

I always love Kutori's <3.... Expression... She's so precious that She can't be honest onto herself so that's why her back.. stings xD
-HippySnob-Apr 18, 2017 10:20 AM

"Think about that glowing dust
That destroys the night sky's dream of
Just being nothing"
----
Apr 18, 2017 10:14 AM

Nov 2013
Zefyris said:
Nexxkinn said:
Did he....

Was it censored or not?

This isn't fate franchise lol :p. It was basically a massage done very professionally in order to get read of what causing her a fever. Wilhelm knows what he's doing here.

Looks like I really have to read LN version since lots of you people mention things that I didn't realize before.
Apr 18, 2017 10:15 AM

Dec 2013
I absolutely loved how they introduced the backlore in this episode. None of the conversations felt too out of place, though I'm feeling a bit confused as to why Nygglatho would need to explain to Willem all about the emnetwihts, considering he is the last one there is. I can only assume that she hasn't found out about his circumstances yet, which is strange in itself considering his peculiar traits as an non-furry humanoid. My guess as to why she had to explain the use of those Carillons was perhaps because she still hadn't found out that he'd used them before?
I mean otherwise the whole conversation would have been: "Tell me why...." "Hey, you already know why." And everyone else reading/watching would've been confused as heck...

On the other hand, I really appreciated the scene with Almita, where Willem finally discovered something wrong with the kids, and his talk with Ithea after her and Chtholly came home after their mission. The way they set it up left the world building less contrived and less forced than it would have otherwise been.

The reveal about Chtholly's coming sacrifice though.... I don't see it coming all that soon. Perhaps he'll make her change her mind?
HESTIAAPPROVES
Apr 18, 2017 10:15 AM

Dec 2014
Really good follow up episode.

Really like how Wilem got the little kids to warm upto him, nothing like sweets and desert eh? xD
I love Ithea already, she's awesome. Of course, Chtholly and Nephren are great too.

That scene where Almita fell of the cliff was really sad, seeing her bloodied face and her acting like nothing mattered is all quite heart breaking. Not to mention when the Troll lady revealed the truth about them and the scene with Ithea and Wilem talking post the battle was very poignant. The show really does setup this melancholic atmosphere incredibly. :(

When I hear Chtholly saying stuff like, 'I want to leave a mark, be remembered and feel connected to someone'. It makes the girls feel very humane, You just can't see them as just weapons. I hope Chtholly survives but things aren't looking good so far. :(
The 'massage' was pretty amusing. xD

For some reason this show reminds me of NieR:Automata. These girls are carrying the Weight of the World T.T
Lelouch0202Apr 18, 2017 10:18 AM
Apr 18, 2017 10:18 AM

Jul 2007
Hmm,. Really don't feel like OP is in anyway "action show" one. It seems to depict the frantic daily life moreso than anything, together with some foreshadowing. Sure there's an action scene there but its more a fault of a song and frankly there's no other way to SHOW the fact that yes those characters are bound to go into a battle eventually. If anything its used to contrast the frantic "slice of life" portion of op with an actual fighting. If anything the only problem I have is relatively "generic" song used for the OP, otherwise quite good OP.

I don't think the scene is worse. If anything it is better. Its far easier to believe that a child would "ignore" the idea of a limb being hurt in some way. On other hand a head wound is more intrinsically important to every human being, not to mention a whole lot lethal. The change helps to emphasize the meaning of the scene to the viewer and less viewers will "write it off" as children being children. It has more striking effect that is harder to write off or ignore.

I would not even say the episode is "boring". It does a lot to establish the setting and set up the plot threads, since the first episode already established the characters.
Apr 18, 2017 10:29 AM

Jun 2013
A bit too fast paced for my liking, but still an excellent episode!
Apr 18, 2017 10:32 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
This is fucking me up a little already. Kotori herself is sure that she's gonna die and she finally found someone with whom she can share her pain. That was a sad scene.

Also the scene with the kid falling down and no one coming to her aid. Even she doesn't care about being hurt, this is fucked up. They know they need to function as weapons and therefore don't fear death.

Willem's a really good character, he's melancholic and this situation is clearly reminding him of his whole past. He was involved in something like before in some way seeing the flashback. In general, nice on them revealing only little by little of his past.
Apr 18, 2017 11:04 AM

Mar 2016
They left out a bit of info, but I guess they can revisited anytime.
Fairies aren't living beings strictly speaking. I'm sure they'll revisit this once Willem's does some research in the reference room with Nephren next episode.
The scene where he cures her venom poisoning lol.
Just for those wondering fairies typically as kids have a low attachment to life which makes it all the more easier to be made into weapons as there'd be no problems in using them as sacrificial pawns. Only when a fairy grows up and interacts with her world and gain certain experiences can she realize she wouldn't want to die.
Also what about Kutori's flashback explaining the reason behind her brooch ? Well as i said it's probably being re-arranged .
Overall, very good episode and great OP.
PS: Ithea thought Willem was hitting on her cause she's been reading too much romance novels lol
Shishou_23Apr 18, 2017 11:09 AM
Apr 18, 2017 11:26 AM

Feb 2016
boy, my heart is not ready, all these girls are carrying the weight of the world? just hearing Chtholly talking like that is heartbreaking...
"We could make the world better, but it's easier to just shut our eyes."
~Blackwall
Apr 18, 2017 11:45 AM

Sep 2016
i guess this is that kind of anime that force FEELS by getting all of them dead by the end of the series. and bunch of girls and lolis, because this is LN. at least the OP theme is good, gonna remember that, even though the scenes are generic action.
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 18, 2017 11:51 AM

Apr 2013
GangsterCat said:
i guess this is that kind of anime that force FEELS by getting all of them dead by the end of the series. and bunch of girls and lolis, because this is LN. at least the OP theme is good, gonna remember that, even though the scenes are generic action.

No. Also, I'm pretty sure you said you dropped that anime in the first episode thread.
Apr 18, 2017 11:53 AM

Sep 2016
Zefyris said:
GangsterCat said:

No. Also, I'm pretty sure you said you dropped that anime in the first episode thread.
i reconsider and try to give it a chance because of FEELS
CrossAnge

Hey guys check my profile for current airing season anime recommendation (guaranteed best taste)
Apr 18, 2017 11:55 AM

Jul 2014
While this episode was mainly about properly setting up the lore, it certainly pulled it off in a far more interesting way than the typical series manages to do. From how the children don't fear death to how the user of one of those "Carillons" can explode if they don't care about their life, it was all handled intelligently and, for the most part, not just spoonfed to us as an audience. However, all this lore so far is making this already seem a bit heartbreaking, as it seems like Willem is going to see a lot of those kids die, and probably after acting similarly to how Chtholly was at the end of the episode. At the very least, it'll be interesting to see what he tries to do about it, especially because it seems to be that he experienced all of this before but couldn't do anything about it then.
Apr 18, 2017 11:55 AM

Apr 2013
L-Ryoshi said:
, though I'm feeling a bit confused as to why Nygglatho would need to explain to Willem all about the emnetwihts, considering he is the last one there is. I can only assume that she hasn't found out about his circumstances yet, which is strange in itself considering his peculiar traits as an non-furry humanoid. My guess as to why she had to explain the use of those Carillons was perhaps because she still hadn't found out that he'd used them before?

Can you give me the lines you found weird? I don't see where was the problem myself; so I think that's a misunderstanding, but...
Apr 18, 2017 12:04 PM

Feb 2014
Its nice when a show spends some time to actually set it self up, much appreciated. The characters are all quite charming and the music relaxing. This will probably be the feel train of the season.
Apr 18, 2017 12:14 PM
Jul 2016
Ok i got lost when they opened vault and started explaining this world and they didnt stop till the end of the episode

is mc from this, supousidly dead "race" of emnetwiht? is this even race?
what "races" are there?
are beasts created by humans?
are there even humans left?(mc seems to have some power)
why world seems to be ruled by beasts?
what are the 16 other beasts?
this girls are faries/leprichones what? so they are not reale beeing but are rather created, how?
i supouse there is some kinde of magic in this world?
in vault there were 4 empty spaces for swords, we know where 2 of them are but 2 others?

If answering some of this questions is not spoiler pls help ln readers :/

Other then that it was a realy nice episode, it sets world nice even tho in my opinion bit confusing, characters and interactions between them are nice. I found it realy nice that the teenage girl -Chtholly- acts like teenage girl and falls in romantice love and is treated like a teenage girl, not yet women but already not a child by willem that was one of best portraits of interaction between teenag girl and younge adult in anime
remiskaApr 18, 2017 12:23 PM
Apr 18, 2017 12:19 PM

Feb 2015
remiska said:
Ok i got lost when they opened vault and started explaining this world and they didnt stop till the end of the episode

is mc from this, supousidly dead "race" of emnetwiht? is this even race?
what "races" are there?
are beasts created by humans?
are there even humans left?(mc seems to have some power)
why world seems to be ruled by beasts?
what are the 16 other beasts?
this girls are faries/leprichones what? so they are not reale beeing but are rather created, how?
i supouse there is some kinde of magic in this world?

Emnetwiht is literally just what they call humans here. Willem is supposedly the last one who survived for reasons yet to be revealed
A lot. Most of them are the kind you'd normally see from various fantasy settings.
Spoilers prob.
Spoilers prob, but Willem's supposedly the last one.
Spoilers prob.
Spoilers prob. I don't think all of them are shown by the point I'm at but yeah.
This will be explained later, but yeah they're basically artificial people. How is spoiler territory.
Indeed there is.

Basically you'll just need to wait for more exposition.
Apr 18, 2017 12:20 PM

Jul 2015
remiska said:

1.is mc from this, supousidly dead "race" of emnetwiht? is this even race?
what "races" are there?
2.are beasts created by humans?
3.are there even humans left?(mc seems to have some power)
4.why world seems to be ruled by beasts?
5.what are the 16 other beasts?
6.this girls are faries/leprichones what? so they are not reale beeing but are rather created, how?
7.i supouse there is some kinde of magic in this world?

1. Yes, he is from the extinct race "humans". They're just called differently in the modern world.
2. That's what Willem believes. Whether it's true is up to your judgement.
3. Only he is left according to his words.
4. The lower world (earth) is ruled by the beasts, the islands by the different races as seen in episode 1.
5. They're just categorized into types. You'll see a few of them later on.
6. Will be explained later on.
7. They have a "special power", which will be explained as well.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Apr 18, 2017 12:22 PM

Aug 2013
Yep. Definitely my favorite of this season.
Great characters, awesome visuals, really really good soundtrack, direction, story anf super-fitting seiyiuus.
5/5

Filixious said:
You know an anime has succeeded when you don't want the episode to end.

I came back here to edit my post with exactly this sentence.
This x100.
rsc-plApr 18, 2017 12:42 PM
Dub = fake crap. Always.
Apr 18, 2017 12:25 PM

Oct 2014
Lelouch0202 said:
Really good follow up episode.

Really like how Wilem got the little kids to warm upto him, nothing like sweets and desert eh? xD
I love Ithea already, she's awesome. Of course, Chtholly and Nephren are great too.

That scene where Almita fell of the cliff was really sad, seeing her bloodied face and her acting like nothing mattered is all quite heart breaking. Not to mention when the Troll lady revealed the truth about them and the scene with Ithea and Wilem talking post the battle was very poignant. The show really does setup this melancholic atmosphere incredibly. :(

When I hear Chtholly saying stuff like, 'I want to leave a mark, be remembered and feel connected to someone'. It makes the girls feel very humane, You just can't see them as just weapons. I hope Chtholly survives but things aren't looking good so far. :(
The 'massage' was pretty amusing. xD

For some reason this show reminds me of NieR:Automata. These girls are carrying the Weight of the World T.T

Also has some original Nier and Drakengard vibes, too.

I admit, I winced physically looking at that poor girl pretty much smashing her head open.
Apr 18, 2017 12:27 PM

Oct 2014
GangsterCat said:
Zefyris said:

Someone who has cross ange in their avatar and stamp should think twice before saying a series forces FEELs on people
Apr 18, 2017 12:28 PM
Jul 2016
Sometimes791 said:
remiska said:

1.is mc from this, supousidly dead "race" of emnetwiht? is this even race?
what "races" are there?
2.are beasts created by humans?
3.are there even humans left?(mc seems to have some power)
4.why world seems to be ruled by beasts?
5.what are the 16 other beasts?
6.this girls are faries/leprichones what? so they are not reale beeing but are rather created, how?
7.i supouse there is some kinde of magic in this world?

1. Yes, he is from the extinct race "humans". They're just called differently in the modern world.
4. The lower world (earth) is ruled by the beasts, the islands by the different races as seen in episode 1.

4. oh so beasts and this different races are different things? (i thoght that this animal people were beasts)
4. so humans (i cant remamber this fancy name for them) used to live on earth? thats what i got from contects in anime
Apr 18, 2017 12:31 PM

Sep 2016
AsuraDestructor said:
GangsterCat said:

Someone who has cross ange in their avatar and stamp should think twice before saying a series forces FEELs on people
cross ange is giving POSITIVE FEELS for everyone :)
CrossAnge

Apr 18, 2017 12:32 PM

Jul 2015
remiska said:
Sometimes791 said:

4. oh so beasts and this different races are different things? (i thoght that this animal people were beasts)
4. so humans (i cant remamber this fancy name for them) used to live on earth? thats what i got from contects in anime

Yes, the beasts and the races seen in episode 1 are different beings and humans used to live on earth. This is a Sci-Fi anime as you can see.
Re:Zero nice troll ending.
Apr 18, 2017 12:34 PM

Dec 2014
well the mc is quite bold I'll say but on the other note ...we may see a darker side orsomething
Apr 18, 2017 12:35 PM

Aug 2016
You know an anime has succeeded when you don't want the episode to end.
I'm loving this! I was a little worried that mc was going to be really generic and typical but nah I like him he is a good guy. Please tell me Chtholly isn't going to die ! I've prepared my feels train ticket just in case though
Apr 18, 2017 12:46 PM

Aug 2013
So I am enjoying this series so far however... can someone who has read the light novels tell me how this ends? If this is one of those where everyone is going to die then I'm probably not sticking with it. I really like these characters but I'm just not into tragedy series.
Apr 18, 2017 12:51 PM

Jul 2012
That massage scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
So, as I going blind on this I appreciated the little bits of lore explanation. So now I understand why they are so human-like (they imitated humans - the ancient humans at least).

Apr 18, 2017 12:56 PM

Nov 2013
I really liked the exposition and the SoL moments with Willem and the kids. It was particularly nice to see how well portrayed the atmosphere was through the whole episode, since the mood changes were natural and fitting. The accident scene was slightly changed, but it made sense and it turned to the better imo, since it caused a bigger impact considering the point they were trying to drive home.

That Chtholly and Willem moment was also really heartwarming by the end and the OST on that scene was really enjoyable. Overall, it was a good follow up episode and I can´t wait for more, especially regarding the part of Willem´s past.

Apr 18, 2017 1:00 PM

Aug 2013
Lohuydahutt said:
will199021 said:
So I am enjoying this series so far however... can someone who has read the light novels tell me how this ends? If this is one of those where everyone is going to die then I'm probably not sticking with it. I really like these characters but I'm just not into tragedy series.

Do the main characters make it at least? Or does it seem like they will? I really want to keep watching but if they kill them both off by the end I don't think I can.
Apr 18, 2017 1:01 PM

Oct 2014
will199021 said:

um, Technically?

Explaining what happens would be MASSIVE spoilers.
Apr 18, 2017 1:12 PM

Sep 2013
Humanity ruined everything, every time.

Willem cooks and wins the kid faires's trust and gives chtolly a message after her long battle.
Pages (5) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 27, 2017

463 by burjl14 »»
Oct 15, 9:50 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 11, 2017

268 by 2ndKnight »»
Jun 18, 1:48 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 9, 2017

163 by DELLspencer »»
Jun 13, 8:49 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - May 2, 2017

158 by DELLspencer »»
Jun 13, 5:20 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Nani Shitemasu ka? Isogashii desu ka? Sukutte Moratte Ii desu ka? Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 20, 2017

133 by toralbabs »»
Nov 6, 2023 7:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.