Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Apr 17, 2016 11:45 AM

Aug 2013
Moka is the next Mami/Kamina.
Apr 17, 2016 12:39 PM

Aug 2014
I wonder what really happened. Perhaps it was part of the initial exam of the semester. One is clear is the rice cooker is okay again.
Apr 17, 2016 1:45 PM
Mar 2016
Genix said:
Cody said:
I hope they take a serious approach throughout the entire cour. Episode 3 will show us how serious depending if someone dies. Maybe they'll wait even longer and actually build the characters up, but not likely.

I don't think anyone's actually dying, unless it's in a flash back. A guy who was very involved in Girls und Panzer is also involved in this show. SO I expect to see exactly the same sort of material from that anime into this one. In short, this is gonna be gud.

Now, I find this quite fitting:

Specially so, considering that the character illustrations are also made by the NNB mangaka. And if anyone's played WoWs, and watched NNB, they're sure to feel this way lol

Anyway, it's off to a good start so far. Let's see what happens next (obviously a trap/ambush development :p)

Same. I thought this was going to be a cute show about exploring the world. But damn, it went dark and shit got real.

I really hope the show will add a death or two much later on. It might have the ability to create feels if the writers correctly set it up. What do you think?
Apr 17, 2016 4:46 PM
Oct 2010
majorivan said:
I have a theory (never read the manga so sorry if it's not true)
The Instructor or the plotters want to shame Mashiro Mother and oust her as Principal for the Blue mermaids.
If we are making crack theories: Maybe the bad guys are after Isoroku the cat. XD
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Apr 17, 2016 5:03 PM

Sep 2015
soluuloi said:
Ersmark said:

Since I'm rather new here... Which are the other three naval combat series? I only know of Zipang, but I love to know more!

Zipang, Kancolle and Aoki Hagane. But none of them is as detailed and as educational like this anime. Even if you dont watch it for the plot or for moe, as long as you are a fan of military, you should watch this anime.

I mean actual ships that uses reasonably realistic technology. That would be Zipang, Aoki Hagane and tactical roar.

Tactical roar is just like this series with bunch of girls but it's a harem, I don't like it all that much but a naval anime is still a naval anime.
Aoki Hagane, they have some interesting technology that we have today such, most notably supercavitation. In general, this is the least realistic of the series.

I'm not including kancolle because they aren't ships. I said real ships, which is pretty much hinting, excluding kancolle. So yea...

Zipang isn't really supposed to be informative, but it does do many things accurately. It doesn't outright tell you information, but if you think deeply about the scenes, you can learn a lot.
Personally, the most informative thing is the A6M2-N having their float as a significant balance issue. The series never purposely put information in to the dialogue. They only do so if it's relevant for the viewer/reader to know.

This series is specifically to target naval fanatics and moe fans.
The information here is to trigger navy-gasms from fanatics and inform moe fans. Personally, this anime doesn't offer much information since from what I can tell, most of it is pretty basic stuff like ship stats or gun performance. You can find this information online such as wikipedia, navweaps, combinedfleet and more.

I know there are some others, but I haven;'t watched them so i can't say much on them. And as I never watched them, it's hard to remember their names. There are other anime that feature ships, but as I mean navy as the center-piece, there aren't a lot.
Apr 17, 2016 5:06 PM

Sep 2015
-ShadowClaw- said:
zcv45 said:

Watch for cute girls? You are very funny. There are millions of those. Why would I pick haifuri?
obviously for naval combat. So far there has only been 3 other anime with naval combat(actual ships) in the center. If you aren't a military fanatic, then you won't enjoy it.

Could you tell me the names of those series? i might have missed something that you might know of.

I am big fan of naval combat series but they are so few and far between that i am trying my best to find them.

so far i have watched:
-Blue Submarine no.6
-Arpeggio of Blue Steel: Ars Nova +movies
-Tide Line blue
-Submarine 707r
-Kancolle (This is not a real navy series)
-Zipang
- Gargantia of the verdousus planet( Maybe not but the setting is on a fleet of derelict ships with some ship to ship battles)
- Finally this one High school fleet.

If you know any other title besides these let me know. will you... also to anyone else who see this.

Tactical roar is one. But I wouldn't highly recommend it. But navy is still navy. At least it's more realistic than Arpeggio(no shields or gravitons and surface ships diving/flying)
Apr 17, 2016 5:44 PM
Jul 2015
If we follow International Law. And I am assuming that this anime follows the principles of international law, there is no reason to think that Moka's distress is an intentional trap.

By international law the usage of a distress signal or call shall be purely for distress and may not be used under any other circumstance. Else the usage can be considered a crime.

I do believe therefore that Moka's distress call is legit, and that in the next episode we will see the Harekaze confronting a Musashi outside the control of its own captain and crew. In that sense, it is sort of a trap but not of Moka's intention.
Apr 17, 2016 6:53 PM
Jul 2009
ScoomKun said:
I do believe therefore that Moka's distress call is legit, and that in the next episode we will see the Harekaze confronting a Musashi outside the control of its own captain and crew. In that sense, it is sort of a trap but not of Moka's intention.

Moka must be a pretty shit captain if she somehow lost command of her ship. I'm kind of disappointed. In the official website they hype her as a born leader and whatnot so I expected better from her.
Apr 17, 2016 8:36 PM

Nov 2014
The way I see it, best friend's ship was ordered to intercept or attack the 'mutinying' ship, but best friend being what she is, refused to acknowledge that her best friend really set out to hurt someone. Powers that be are now forcing their hand in an attempt to trap the wayward ship.

1idd0kun said:
ScoomKun said:

Moka must be a pretty shit captain if she somehow lost command of her ship. I'm kind of disappointed. In the official website they hype her as a born leader and whatnot so I expected better from her.

She's...just a kid, with no actual experience, like everyone else. So 'born leader' or not, it's not like she has a whole lot going for her. This whole show is weird to me in that they would basically throw a bunch of kids who took an aptitude test onto a ship with live ammunition and trained them that way with no direct oversight. It's anime so I don't want to criticize the logic too much, but the whole premise is a huge stretch. Moka losing control of her ship isn't the most unrealistic thing I'd see.
Apr 17, 2016 9:46 PM
Jul 2015
Lisbon said:
Aiko_Hiroshi said:
Oh man....Moka is going to betray Akeno isn't she? Oh boy...This series is probably going to rip my heart out by the end. I can only see this getting more serious.

I want to know why the Musashi contacted a ship of known "mutineers" for help, though – whereas it could just be because the Captain of the Musashi is the Captain of the Harekaze’s childhood friend, what if it’s a trap? What danger is the Musashi in to the point where they’re desperate enough to contact known "defectors" for help instead of a different ship who isn’t thought to be traitors and are potentially closer?

so many questions, this series is fucking great at building up intrigue

When you send out a distress signal you don't do so targetting a specific person/s a distress signal is sent to everbody in range of the transmission, friend or foe.
It is entirely possible that Moka was asking for help from anybody in the area and not just the Harekaze.
Apr 17, 2016 10:01 PM

Sep 2013
dont die moka ;__;
Apr 17, 2016 10:26 PM
Jan 2016
Ajunky said:
Lisbon said:

Why's that, might I ask?

The empty eyes on the instructor when attacking in the first episode could point there... not for certain of course.

I seriously think that maybe the instructor has some beef with Mashiro's Mother.
Since her daughter is on that ship, and no one else seems to have connections other than her.
Apr 17, 2016 10:33 PM
Jul 2009
sirflimflam said:
The way I see it, best friend's ship was ordered to intercept or attack the 'mutinying' ship, but best friend being what she is, refused to acknowledge that her best friend really set out to hurt someone. Powers that be are now forcing their hand in an attempt to trap the wayward ship.

1idd0kun said:

She's...just a kid, with no actual experience, like everyone else. So 'born leader' or not, it's not like she has a whole lot going for her. This whole show is weird to me in that they would basically throw a bunch of kids who took an aptitude test onto a ship with live ammunition and trained them that way with no direct oversight. It's anime so I don't want to criticize the logic too much, but the whole premise is a huge stretch. Moka losing control of her ship isn't the most unrealistic thing I'd see.

Well, Mike's having it pretty hard too but she still manages. Moka should be at least equally competent considering the hype, but that's obviously not the case. All in all, it's still a disappointment.
Apr 17, 2016 11:06 PM

Nov 2014
1idd0kun said:
Well, Mike's having it pretty hard too but she still manages. Moka should be at least equally competent considering the hype, but that's obviously not the case. All in all, it's still a disappointment.

Well, to be fair, we don't yet know what is going on with Moeka or her ship at the moment. Assuming she has actually lost control, I wager if it has anything to do with the potential/future wellbeing of her friend, I think Misaki would also have trouble if the roles were reversed. Misaki has the benefit of not being given any emotionally tough choices.

She's doing a bang up job as captain at the moment, though, that's for sure.

Anyway, we could be really off base here in the first place. Given how...strange the events in this story are unfolding, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a 2 ton alien standing in front of her about to melt her brains if that distress call and her expression was anything to go on.
Apr 17, 2016 11:27 PM
Jul 2009
sirflimflam said:
1idd0kun said:

Well, to be fair, we don't yet know what is going on with Moeka or her ship at the moment.

I think we know enough to be disappointed she's not the badass she was hyped to be. That's how I feel at least.
Apr 18, 2016 12:46 AM
Jul 2015
1idd0kun said:
sirflimflam said:

Well, to be fair, we don't yet know what is going on with Moeka or her ship at the moment.

I think we know enough to be disappointed she's not the badass she was hyped to be. That's how I feel at least.

Well whatever trouble the Musashi is facing and the rest of the fleet is facing for that matter for some reason the Harekaze is not facing it. If the Harekaze did face the same fate as the Admiral Spee (and possibly the same as the Musashi right now) I would think that Misaki would find her self facing the same trouble and calling for help just like Moka on the Musashi.

In short, whatever trouble the Harekaze is in right now , it is easier for the Harekaze's captain and crew to do something about it compared to the Musashi and the rest of the training fleet.
Apr 18, 2016 4:36 AM

Dec 2009
I seriously can't stop hearing "Bloomer Maid" when they say "Blue Mermaid"
Buru Maameido
Buruma Meido

Kouko is a riot with her dual-role plays.

This is getting pretty serious. The conspiracy plot thickens!
Harekaze may have a disadvantaged position, but they have a very strong crew. Oddly enough, Akeno actually gives me some good old Admiral Adama vibes, minus the melodrama. We got ourselves a resourceful star trek crew and they are destined to make it through whatever the hell is going on with the fleets.
GenesisAriaApr 18, 2016 5:16 AM
❀桜舞う空〜                   Cute is Power.           🔗CosmoGenesis Project
“You cannot know what you do not know.”
“Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.”
“A truth seeker has no patience for BS.”

I seek only to improve myself and others.
Apr 18, 2016 6:00 AM

Nov 2011
Compelling this second episode, I feel as if I were reviewing "Girls und Panzer", the narrative gives me this idea. Quite articulated contexts, thanks to the characters and the events. Pleasant characters, all of them already distinguishable, although only the second episode. The quality of the drawings is more than discrete, good CG. Catchy the OP and ED, I look forward to the next episode.

For now, this anime series I is not disappointing, I'm glad I pinned my hopes on it.
Apr 18, 2016 6:02 AM
Feb 2012
Shit's getting real, folks. Instead of cutesy bullshit involving boats, we've got a full on maritime battle going on. And it's so darn good lol

I fully expect that "distress call" to be a ploy by Moka. Not someone forcing her to do it but Moka herself choosing to bait her childhood friend in the name of justice or some shit like that.

Now, what's got me really curious is all that mutiny talk. Why set up a bunch of innocent girls? Or is the target one specific girl (looking at you, unlucky-chan)? I remain intrigued.
The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one. - Albert Einstein
Apr 18, 2016 6:46 AM

Nov 2011
The ship battles reminded me of Infinite Space, as that's the only game with ship battles that I've played, space opera though. Especially the tons of characters with tons of positions to assign to. Needs an adaptation but seeing the Ace Attorney adaptation, I don't want the games I like to get an adaptation anymore.
ernstApr 18, 2016 5:23 PM
"Why do I always realize it... when I've already lost it..." -Guts, Berserk
"Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained." -Gilgamesh, Fate/stay night
"We are constantly living in a peaceful world that somebody else won for us. Even if it were only a day of peace, I will be grateful for its value." - Minashiro Tsubaki, FAFNER
"Screw you, future me!" -Makise Kurisu, Steins;Gate
"We used to show off by waging wars and whatnot." -Watashi, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
"Call me Moses. I'm going to part the sea of students before your eyes." -Moses?, Valvrave
"Time is guilty." -Andō & Tomoyo, INOU-Battle
Apr 18, 2016 6:52 AM

Oct 2013
This episode was pretty interesting. The ships battle were really fucking good. The series seems to be getting more serious and I wonder what happened to Mike's childhood friend and why age sent the help call? Is it a trap or did she really get into problem? If yes then why? Damn it I just love how they again ended in a cliffhanger which makes it even awesome. I just want to keep watching this every week now. This episode really blended serious and light things pretty good. There was light music in a fight and it just felt normal instead of wtf feeling. I hope this show keeps on delivering and have more ship battles.
Apr 18, 2016 7:05 AM

Dec 2015
Liked a lot the opening and ending and still liking this anime.

Hey, stop it with attacking the girls :( poor of them. Can't stop feeling bad for them!
Apr 18, 2016 7:17 AM
Jul 2009
ScoomKun said:
1idd0kun said:

Well whatever trouble the Musashi is facing and the rest of the fleet is facing for that matter for some reason the Harekaze is not facing it.

You don't know that. Maybe the Musashi was under the same harassment but instead of returning fire like the Harekaze did, chose to keep running away, which is a bad decision because Moka's ship is pretty fucking slow, so they would keep suffering attacks while drifting out of the designated course more and more (which could explain why they're close to freaking Asunción Island). If that was the case, I could see the crew growing discontent and eventually committing a mutiny, which could be Moka's current situation.

So the Hahekaze probably was under the same situation but Mike took better decisions than Moka, resulting in a better outcome for her.
1idd0kunApr 18, 2016 9:24 AM
Apr 18, 2016 7:19 AM

Oct 2013
1idd0kun said:
ScoomKun said:

Well whatever trouble the Musashi is facing and the rest of the fleet is facing for that matter for some reason the Harekaze is not facing it.

You don't know that. Maybe the Musashi was under the same harassment but instead of returning fire like the Harekaze did chose to keep running away, which is a bad decision because Moka's ship is pretty fucking a slow, so they would keep suffering attacks while going out of the designated course more and more (which could explain why they're close to freaking Asunción Island). If that was the case, I could see the crew growing discontent and committing a mutiny, which could be Moka's current situation.

All in all, Mike's just a better captain and Moka is a huge disappointment.

I think we will find if you are right next week. It is a possibility
Apr 18, 2016 7:59 AM

Jul 2014
I.... I can't wait for more!!

also, the moment kanchou-chan (lol i forgot her name) looking at her and moka's picture, i knew that shits going to happen... and there we go, the ending scene :')

i hop the plot stays dark like this, but... just dont make it 3deep5me :'D
Apr 18, 2016 8:56 AM

Apr 2013
Looking forward to the next episode.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 18, 2016 11:46 AM

Feb 2015
A really good balance of action, drama and lighthearted moments. I wasn't expecting this show to get me so engrossed and intrigued. Can't wait for next week!
Apr 18, 2016 6:24 PM

Jun 2011
I never knew watching moe girls driving a bonafide warship could be so exciting. SPRING 2016 IS GOING TO BE AMAZING!
Apr 18, 2016 8:59 PM
Dec 2015
Celes52 said:
A really good balance of action, drama and lighthearted moments. I wasn't expecting this show to get me so engrossed and intrigued. Can't wait for next week!

This anime is not Genre as Drama yet so there is no drama in it and if there was it wouldn't fit the Genre properly. Maybe you should look up the genre before people start saying random genre about this anime. I already look up the genre of this anime it's only Action, Military, School. Based on that it's either listen to your orders or not, with action involved.

To others that are comparing this to Girls Und Panzer there is a similarity although the difference would be how the two got involved.

Why one was force and didn't want to continue the other was not forced and wanted to do it. Although Genre wise there both Military and School anime. Just one has Action as a Genre and the other don't. Which mean more action in Haifuri then there is in Girls Und Panzer.

What I mean by more action is this. While Haifuri is more of a Survival fight. Girls und Panzer was more of a competition then it was Action. Which Explains why it don't have the Action Genre or there could be off ship action in Haifuri, but i'd rather not assume anything, that just makes anyone look like an ass later.

Just hope they make this longer then 12 episodes as there is no info on how many episodes there is. There don't seem to be many shows with only girls in it with these Genre that have more then 12 episodes a little disappointing if you ask me. I just hope they don't screw up the show and keep it going strong. Although why some might like it others will still disagree and not like it that's a world effect for any anime, movie, Manga.
MasterrazorApr 18, 2016 9:07 PM
Apr 19, 2016 5:35 AM

Mar 2011
Looking forward to the next episode. It really looks like a trap.
Apr 19, 2016 6:56 AM

Nov 2011
One way or another a ship will sink next episode. Be it the Musashi or the MokaXMisaki ship.

I'm looking forward to it. :3
Apr 19, 2016 7:20 AM
Jul 2009
Melcookie96 said:
One way or another a ship will sink next episode. Be it the Musashi or the MokaXMisaki ship.

The Harekaze can't sink Musahi though. The Harekaze doesn't have any torpedoes left and their tiny 12.7cannon can't penetrate Musashi. And even if they had torpedoes (which they don't), they'd need at least 15 of them to do enough damage.

Besides, Musashi has an effective range of over 40km. They could attack the Harekaze way before the latter can even get close enough to fire anything.

For all those reasons I don't think we'll get a Harekaze vs Musashi fight. It just wouldn't be a fight, it would be a slaughter, and we can't have our main character die in episode 3, can we?

1idd0kunApr 19, 2016 7:30 AM
Apr 19, 2016 1:56 PM

Dec 2012
Good episode, I hope the others will be intense too
Apr 19, 2016 1:57 PM

Nov 2011
1idd0kun said:
Melcookie96 said:

The Harekaze can't sink Musahi though. The Harekaze doesn't have any torpedoes left and their tiny 12.7cannon can't penetrate Musashi. And even if they had torpedoes (which they don't), they'd need at least 15 of them to do enough damage.

Besides, Musashi has an effective range of over 40km. They could attack the Harekaze way before the latter can even get close enough to fire anything.

For all those reasons I don't think we'll get a Harekaze vs Musashi fight. It just wouldn't be a fight, it would be a slaughter, and we can't have our main character die in episode 3, can we?

I didn't really envision the two to square off at each other. More along the lines of the Musashi sinking because of enemies and or sabotage or something of the like. Thanks for that explanation though. It was educational to say the least.
Apr 19, 2016 2:20 PM
Jul 2009
Melcookie96 said:
1idd0kun said:

I didn't really envision the two to square off at each other. More along the lines of the Musashi sinking because of enemies and or sabotage or something of the like. Thanks for that explanation though. It was educational to say the least.

To be honest, Moka's distress call puzzles me. At the end of episode 3 they show the Musashi and it doesn't seem to be under attack. Besides, the Musashi wouldn't be so easy to sink. But Moka appears desperate so it's pretty odd. It makes me think the whole thing is a trap or she's dealing with an internal problem (mutiny or sabotage).
Apr 20, 2016 12:58 PM
Aug 2014
Suddenly Distress call?
Apr 20, 2016 5:57 PM

Jun 2013
Am really enjoying the direction their taking this
I expected a cute slice of life and its actually taking itself seriously which is a nice surprise .
Apr 20, 2016 6:55 PM
Sep 2012
Now I just want to see when would their ship stop miraculously dodging all the shells and hit their enemy with 100% accuracy. If it does that, 9/10
Apr 21, 2016 5:20 AM
Mar 2012
Expected lots of terminology research with this director, but man it's open floodgate. Just roll subs over loli Shiro "methane hydrate mining began Japan's slide into land subsidence" ok....
"screw shot" dont understand billiards...
White haired barely makes sense, Akeno translates, but otherwise lol she doesn't listen at all.
"emergency need repair!!!"
"ok, come laterrr"
Multi-voice girl Kouko quite funny. Half of them don't care about ship damage issues, so let's take Isoroku pics.
So Harekaze is the "fail class" like in AssClass, similarly has challenges pitted against them from some hidden scheme.
Musashi trap or not... every episode cliffhanger end?
Nice curry ship.
Nice OP.
Apr 22, 2016 12:16 AM
Jul 2014
Now I'm not sure if this was touched on in the thread, i only skimmed, but I would like to point out that in episode 1 it is explicitly stated that there are two ships which are late. The Harekaze and the Musashi. Given that I think it is entirely possible that a similar situation befell the Musashi.

I really hope this isn't a trap because there has been nothing to suggest Moka would betray Akeno. In fact with the information of those being the two late ships I think that would go against the idea of it being a trap.
Apr 22, 2016 7:33 PM
Oct 2015
Didn't they say this ship was full of the misfits and those with poor grades? Funny how its the ship of those most expendable that gets attacked.
Apr 22, 2016 7:59 PM
Dec 2015
CommanderSparkle said:
Now I'm not sure if this was touched on in the thread, i only skimmed, but I would like to point out that in episode 1 it is explicitly stated that there are two ships which are late. The Harekaze and the Musashi. Given that I think it is entirely possible that a similar situation befell the Musashi.

I really hope this isn't a trap because there has been nothing to suggest Moka would betray Akeno. In fact with the information of those being the two late ships I think that would go against the idea of it being a trap.

I have to agree with you there for the simple reason this isn't a drama/Slice of life anime so it wouldn't fit unless it was a military order then it would be a part of the Military genre though I doubt it will be anything like that. Guess we will all fine out what really will happen in a few more days.
Apr 22, 2016 11:53 PM

Oct 2014
Another super dark cliff hanger xD

it's weird the show is cute and all but seriously them cliffhangers make me wanna see the next ep
Apr 23, 2016 10:20 AM

Oct 2008
nice episode 2!
a bit intense pursuit from the dreadnought (pocket battleship)
but damn! Akeno Misaki really does know how to retaliate to any kinds of opponents!
who is that new blondie girl that the SM saved?
4/5.

Apr 24, 2016 6:01 AM

Nov 2015
There is definitely something strange going on! That cliffhanger too!
The captain really knows what to do, she's calm and under so pressure.
The ship battles are so close to real battles. Really liking the setting.
The crew is slowly adapting to the situation with every character slowly evolving into their own personalities.
Apr 24, 2016 5:53 PM

Feb 2013
Yes! More action! This isn't just lolis on a ship! It's lolis on a ship, with action!

The end there looked like a trap...

The captain is the captain because they (probably) thought she was an idiot and would make a good scapegoat. It would seem she is a genius of sorts. It could just as easily go the other way, where they recognized her talent and so made her captain.
Apr 27, 2016 12:25 PM

Jul 2009
Munetani was such a cute kid!
I am curious why the teacher did that to the girls, now they can't even go to a port and Moeka needs help...
I just noticed now, but Misaki looks a lot like Nanoha!
Apr 29, 2016 12:45 AM

May 2014
bittersweetlove said:

I have no idea what you are talking about [s /]
Apr 30, 2016 11:07 AM

Jul 2009
WrongPriest said:
bittersweetlove said:

I have no idea what you are talking about [s /]

Of course she does, she reminds me of Nanoha a lot!
May 4, 2016 6:34 PM

Aug 2012
Quite intriguing. The girls were interesting, and this show actually focused on the entire fleet of girls not just some girls. I almost gave this a pass, glad I decided to check this out :D
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 25, 2016

153 by Shirowhite01 »»
Yesterday, 5:05 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 28, 2016

62 by Shirowhite01 »»
Oct 12, 6:20 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 9, 2016

230 by VonNaturAustreVe »»
Feb 25, 7:17 PM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 11, 2016

62 by wildhood »»
Aug 27, 2023 4:44 AM

Poll: » High School Fleet Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 30, 2016

119 by Cyroro »»
Apr 14, 2023 3:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.