Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Jan 29, 2016 7:53 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Lol, the song has a silly tone to it.

For what's worth, we got Ho Ho Ho in action. Surprisingly, she's actually really good at being a pilot and using her singing abilities to compliment her style. Not really too surprised that Milinda quickly got annoyed by her tactics. Poor Qwenthur D:

I think Ho Ho Ho underestimated her opponents though. Checkmate~
Jan 29, 2016 8:10 AM

Nov 2014
She needs a better name. No actually, Oh Ho Ho is juust fine :3
ManaFeb 1, 2016 7:14 AM
Jan 29, 2016 9:21 AM

Aug 2013
Good, they ended the arc in 2 episodes, like I said last week, that increases the chances for the Santa scene.

Now is obvious that they are gonna adapt the volume 4 too, but I have the feeling that they are gonna skip the chapter of the Santa scene and adapt only the chapter 1 and 3 of the volume 4. All is gonna depend if they continue rushing (Victory Island in 1 episode and Loyaute District in 2 episodes) or not.
Jan 29, 2016 9:23 AM

Jan 2012
Very disappointed she didn't have big beautiful tits. :(

On the plus side at least she beat the ever loving shit out of Qwenthur. :D I'm definitely starting to lose interest in this, but I'm far enough in to where I intend to finish it.
Jan 29, 2016 9:43 AM
The Komori

Mar 2013
It's good to see now that everything we know is a fucking lie TwT

She got what she deserved in the end so I'm fine with her living but that stuff with the AI was impressive
Jan 29, 2016 9:48 AM

Aug 2013
By the way, not even a second of Frolaytia in this episode = 24 minutes of my life wasted.

I was hoping they compensate with the eyecatch, but that didn't happen...
Jan 29, 2016 9:49 AM

Jul 2014
Quite a good continuation of the arc that started last week. I'm pretty sure that the little girl will pop up again at some point. Hopefully she doesn't just play a generic villain when it comes to that.
Jan 29, 2016 10:19 AM

Jan 2015
Qwenthur sure get quite "Damage" physically AND mentally. especially mentally :D
[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Mascera&sclick=1]convert gambar online
Jan 29, 2016 11:25 AM

Feb 2015
this episode was really good imo, but not with that song though.....unfortunately, i don't really like the song :(
but i like the action. i didn't expect that qwuenthur was communicating to Havia. i thought he was making the princess angry XD
i like it overall ;D
Jan 29, 2016 11:32 AM
Jul 2018
Oh Ho Ho lied about her appearance. Too bad, she does not a big beautiful tits.
Jan 29, 2016 11:54 AM

Aug 2010
Jelly Hime was cute

And I just friggin love that Ohohoho
Jan 29, 2016 12:58 PM
Mar 2013
Does someone feel like getting into how the AI system was overloaded by the Angelina list and the targeting systems?

I get that the AI would think its being targeted, but what else happened here?
Jan 29, 2016 1:11 PM

Mar 2013
This is officially the worst thing an anime has ever done to me. I will never forgive this betrayal. How dare they take a brilliant ojou-sama and turn her into this annoying loli? I wish Qwenthur had left her ass to blow sky high, god fucking damnit.
Jan 29, 2016 1:13 PM
SHSL Good Luck

Apr 2015
I felt like reacting just like Qwenthur when I saw Oh Ho Ho being a loli. Give me back by G cup!

4/5
Jan 29, 2016 1:52 PM

Feb 2014
I knew Qwenthur would have his dreams and visions of Oh Ho Ho being flat chested and not having G-cup breasts. His reaction was really funny! =D

It wasn't just his feelings that hurt him though. He was treated like an unloved ragdoll, because he wasn't secured in the Rush Object, everytime it moved, Qwenthur was thrown all over the place. How many bones did he break during the whole battle? O_O

Once again, his plan with Havia worked out brilliantly and saved Milinda from certain defeat. Although Oh Ho Ho could manually take over the Object during the situation, the threat of a bomb underneath her derailed that back-up plan of hers immediately.

She should thank her lucky stars that Qwenthur gave her a chance to escape and his I'm not annoyed of her character, I'm glad that she's still going to be around. Although, if she finds herself in this position again, then I do expected her to be killed off and not let off the hook once more.

Hearing from Havia about Milinda throwing a hissy fit about Qwenthur mentioning the names 'Angelina' and 'Julia' during the battle made me chuckle. If only we were able to see her jealous reaction for real... =D
Jan 29, 2016 2:19 PM

Jan 2014
Swadok said:
By the way, not even a second of Frolaytia in this episode = 24 minutes of my life wasted.

This.

Kamchatka is up next though, really excited about that.
"I'm a middle schooler bartender!"
- Mishima Hitomi
Jan 29, 2016 2:25 PM

Jul 2015
Hilarious how Quenthur reacted to this chick having no tits lol. The speech he gave signaling Havia to do all that was hilarious. "Like hell I'd have a childhood friend named Angelina" LOL xD
Jan 29, 2016 2:32 PM

Dec 2013
Qwenther FTW!

Poor guy was heartbroken with the lack of G cups. Havia will have a similar reaction if he ever finds out.
Jan 29, 2016 2:46 PM

May 2015
That was a nice episode, but damn, we lost our G-cup. Even though she's a little girl, she knows how to pack a punch, lmao.

Jan 29, 2016 3:13 PM

Jun 2013
the fuck?! a loli idol?! that was a good episode
Jan 29, 2016 3:28 PM

Jul 2015
#TrolledByAnEnemy

Jan 29, 2016 4:16 PM
Dec 2012
webking said:
Does someone feel like getting into how the AI system was overloaded by the Angelina list and the targeting systems?

I don't think it's explained in depth in the light novel - it's the same as the anime.
Basically Juliet calculates maneuvers, movements, and attacks, and the various guns of the Water Strider basically makes Juliet feels it's surrounded, the threat not just being Baby Magnum.
That it stops and doesn't attack implies that Juliet comes down to a checkmate situation - although it doesn't give up calculating, just still calculating nonstop at high speed unnecessarily - so not exactly a white flag situation but more like a last stand position.

This is all my conjecture though.

This is the point where any further explanation will just be BS so readers just gotta accept it and assume things :D
Jan 29, 2016 4:18 PM
Jul 2018
God I miss the G-cups already.

Normally when a girl says she wants you, I'd think it was hot, but Ohoho looks way too much like a little girl to find it hot XD I really wish she'd look a bit more mature lol.
Jan 29, 2016 6:11 PM

Jul 2012
Here is the end to another arc and I gotta admit this episode was hilarious with Qwenthur wanting his innocence back, wanting his G cups back lol. But yea overall funny episode with Milinda getting jealous and the ho ho ho girl going kind of yandere toward the end and of course my boys Qwenthur and Havia with their secret communications to get that checkmate was pretty insane as well. The song was interesting to have during the battle but it fit the ho ho ho girl so its okay, But yea overall good episode to end the arc except where is my Frolaytia!!! Well I can't wait to see where this will be going in the next arc.

Here is my full review on the episode:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0EoXA2zL54&feature=youtu.be
Jan 29, 2016 6:12 PM
Dec 2014
iceaco said:
webking said:

I don't think it's explained in depth in the light novel - it's the same as the anime.
Basically Juliet calculates maneuvers, movements, and attacks, and the various guns of the Water Strider basically makes Juliet feels it's surrounded, the threat not just being Baby Magnum.
That it stops and doesn't attack implies that Juliet comes down to a checkmate situation - although it doesn't give up calculating, just still calculating nonstop at high speed unnecessarily - so not exactly a white flag situation but more like a last stand position.

This is all my conjecture though.

This is the point where any further explanation will just be BS so readers just gotta accept it and assume things :D

They us in the episode why, you just have to pat very close attention like me. First Havia makes the targeting system target Hohoho's object. Her object's AI thinks" OMG there another object locked on me. Its now 2V1!" It then tries to search for said second enemy object but because Hohoho changed her objects radar to only pick up object sized objects it couldn't find its enemy. So now it thinks that its 2V1 against an object that it cannot see it can not win the fight. Now because it probably knows that things the size of objects are VERY hard to hide it keeps searching for it but comes up with nothing hence the errors. Rinse and repeat.
Jan 29, 2016 7:02 PM

Jun 2014
Poor Qwenthur didn't get the G cups he wanted.

He and Havia make quite the witty pair, communicating through a secret conversation to overcome that situation they were in. Nothing else really stood out to me in this episode though.
animefan8800 said:
I'm definitely starting to lose interest in this, but I'm far enough in to where I intend to finish it.
Lol same here.
People on MAL refuse to actually enjoy watching anime.

Your taste in anime isn't a personality trait.

MAL is literally just anime Twitter as its own website lol.

Jan 29, 2016 7:32 PM

Jul 2013
Heavy Object was my favorite of last season, but this is the first episode I downright disliked. I'm so over Milinda's petty jealousy over every single thing. Considering how much the series implies she likes Qwenthur, she's pretty quick to assume the worst of him. And that's not even the worst part; time and time again she lets her feelings affect how she behaves in battle. She's unfit to be a pilot, honestly.

And if I'm even more brutally honest, I haven't seen even one instance of her being an "Elite." I get that her Object is an older model, but that doesn't warrant needing help out of every single situation. She's quite an irritating character.

I couldn't believe my eyes/ears this episode when she literally said she didn't care if Qwenthur escaped her blast alive. She was seriously willing to kill her own comrade, and supposedly the object (haha, pun) of her affections, over some petty, spur-of-the-moment jealousy??

Also, it doesn't take a genius to know Qwenthur was speaking in code.

Aughh I'm just sick of her. Her bouts of jealousy have passed as comedic relief so far, but they finally got on my nerves in this episode. It's quite unprofessional to endanger other lives just because of her own temperamental emotions.
Jan 29, 2016 7:44 PM

Feb 2014
Hahaha! Anyone heard Qwenthur's voice while the girl is singing? Like "AH!" "OW!", like a fan would do, instead he was screaming in pain.

Jan 29, 2016 8:16 PM

Oct 2011
^
Yes that entire time I kept hearing Ahhhhh and Ohhh from Quenther.
Jan 29, 2016 11:01 PM

Jul 2013
tetrix1993 said:
Hahaha! Anyone heard Qwenthur's voice while the girl is singing? Like "AH!" "OW!", like a fan would do, instead he was screaming in pain.

I think that was from getting jostled all around the place while the Object was in motion.

It may have just been a reaction to her singing though. Lol.
Jan 29, 2016 11:06 PM

Jan 2014
The loli's song was pretty catchy
Jan 30, 2016 5:13 AM

Aug 2015
Ho ho ho, nice episode. Not a fan of the singing part but the princess getting jealous was funny.
Jan 30, 2016 5:49 AM

Apr 2011
Qwen should have captured Ohoho-chan. Imagine reaction when the Princess see her. Her jealousy is so funny and adorable.
MagitoJan 31, 2016 8:10 AM
Jan 30, 2016 7:14 AM

Jan 2014
A giant spherical weapon armed with the highest grade of artillery and firepower that can blast through mountains is powered by a singing loli.

Welcome to Heavy Object.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 30, 2016 8:40 AM
Aug 2015
Klutzy_Dreamer said:
need...
more...
JULIETTTTTTTTTT

x2, we need more Ohoho-chan!
Jan 30, 2016 2:29 PM

Apr 2012
What is with Kazuma Kamachi's pension for NOT stating his characters' names? It's entertaining, sure, but kind of ridiculous that we are literally left to refer to 10% of his characters by nicknames only.
Jan 31, 2016 1:54 AM

Dec 2012
What about them G-cups ;_; xD
Jan 31, 2016 3:56 AM

Jul 2012
Liked this episode the most i think, the mind games are quite interesting. But the Objects gun fighting isn't appealing at all, don't know what it is. And the idol part was so out of place imo, maybe just not my thing.
Jan 31, 2016 6:44 AM

Feb 2008
The moment when Ohoho's face distorted as she realised Qwenthur had utterly outplayed her was brilliant. Of course, it didn't end all that flawlessly for him, though.
Jan 31, 2016 7:39 AM

Dec 2007
Magito said:
Qwen should have captured Ohoho-chan. Imagine reeaction when the Princess sees her. Her jealousy is so funny and adorable.
If I was in his army boots, I would have taken her back to base and ask Frolaytia if it's possible to have Ohoho used as some sort of bargaining chip in talks with the Intelligence Union under the condition of she bring tried for crimes against humanity for lying about her age and exposing her secrets to the tabloids if the IU doesn't fully comply with the agreements terms. >:-D
Jan 31, 2016 9:23 AM

Nov 2015
Imo this is the best Heavy Object episode so far.

Yandere detected xD
Jan 31, 2016 10:06 AM

Mar 2012
HockeyKamen said:
Magito said:
Qwen should have captured Ohoho-chan. Imagine reeaction when the Princess sees her. Her jealousy is so funny and adorable.
If I was in his army boots, I would have taken her back to base and ask Frolaytia if it's possible to have Ohoho used as some sort of bargaining chip in talks with the Intelligence Union under the condition of she bring tried for crimes against humanity for lying about her age and exposing her secrets to the tabloids if the IU doesn't fully comply with the agreements terms. >:-D

She could still manually pilot the Object. He had to trick her out of the Object or the whole plan would've been for naught.
Jan 31, 2016 10:07 AM

Dec 2007
azy1999 said:

Yandere detected xD
That face of hers says "Quenthur, I is disappoint." quite well. XD
Jan 31, 2016 10:44 AM

Mar 2015
The G-cups are a lie!
The G-cups are a lie!
The G-cups are a lie!
The G-cups are a lie!

Hehe, great action this episode and Milinda's reaction when he told her to give the engagement ring to "Angeline" was hilarious. Clever way Qwenthur found to fool Ohohoh and secure the object too.
Jan 31, 2016 10:59 AM
Apr 2014
Awesome end. Who would've thought he gets her out of that cockpit so easily xD Also how many more Objects are Qwenthur and Havia going to beat without the needed weaponry? Considering the amount of Objects they've destroyed almost alone they really should get a raise on their paycheck at least.

webking said:

My best bet would be the AI was told not to attack anything outside of a certain radius to itself. The targeting system most likely was outside of that radius. That might have resulted in an unsolvable problem (the enemy Object "was not in reach" leaving it in a checkmate situation as they called it).

The rest is simply as you saw it. The AI tried to calculate a solution in which it wouldn't lose. Causing the AI to use all computing power for that single task and leaving the Object with no resources to do anything else. Questionable if it really would go like that with a real-world application. Using all resources until an operation is finished is kinda stupid in a battle. Usually there should be a last resort action it's supposed take if too many operations fail like this. But, seriously, who gives a shit. This is anime :D It would be too boring if it was limited by real world laws.
Feb 1, 2016 10:06 AM

Jan 2013
What a disillusion, that girl is flat chested, poor Qwenthur ahah
"There is no such thing as an Anime elitist. You watch Anime, therefore, you are trash by society's standards."

Feb 1, 2016 9:13 PM

Oct 2008
Looks like in the future episode Ohoho would also be closer to Qwenthur since she said she WANTS him even more!
damn Qwenthur! I also want a loli!
4/5.

Feb 2, 2016 2:26 AM
Aug 2012
Nanashi said:

My best bet would be the AI was told not to attack anything outside of a certain radius to itself. The targeting system most likely was outside of that radius. That might have resulted in an unsolvable problem (the enemy Object "was not in reach" leaving it in a checkmate situation as they called it).

Miss OhHoHoHo herself explained that she would set the target to object size structures to eliminate the chances of friendly fire and accidents. Object cannons don't fall within that specified size but the AI will still detect the sensors as dangerous.

Feb 2, 2016 12:32 PM
Apr 2014
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Nanashi said:

Miss OhHoHoHo herself explained that she would set the target to object size structures to eliminate the chances of friendly fire and accidents. Object cannons don't fall within that specified size but the AI will still detect the sensors as dangerous.

Obviously. I simply thought people watched the episode and thus didn't mention why it had this setting. My opening sentence has to be taken for the entire answer not just the part following it(even though I have to admit the period makes it look like that). Probably had some other order of words in mind when I opened it like that but I took a few minutes to write everything and changed some parts a few times.
Feb 3, 2016 10:06 AM

Jul 2009
Oh boy, Ohoho fooled everyone with that 3D model ... and singing during the fight too?! What the heck lol XD So she lets Juliet AI do the fighting for her and Qwenthur takes advantage of that by relaying information to Havia. It was pretty silly of her to leave the communication channels open but I guess she was too confident :P The "bomb" thing Qwenthur set up was pretty clever too, getting her to leave him with the Object ... seems like all that did was make her want him even more though!
No Frolaytia this episode though :(
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2016

125 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 9:27 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2016

61 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 7, 2023 8:30 AM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 22 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 11, 2016

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:52 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 4, 2016

65 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 1:07 PM

Poll: » Heavy Object Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2016

56 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jul 4, 2023 12:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.