Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
May 2, 2015 10:55 AM

Oct 2012
iamDTS said:
Yeah, less Onodera is never a good thing.

If we are lucky, we could get valentine arc with everyone, then one episode of changing seats (jump into second school year) and then Haru if they stay true to manga but let's wait to actually see if they skip anything.
May 2, 2015 1:17 PM

Mar 2015
kuuurt said:
The next episodes/arc should be about Onodera or I'm going to fucking flip.

Yes we need more Onodera! #Onoderafamilyteam this includes Haru lol!

May 2, 2015 2:45 PM

Mar 2015
I feel like I'm betraying myself because I ship Onodera but I totally loved this episode... o.o
I was determined never to become a Chitoge shipper, and I might be slipping here. Ah well, at least I'll never be a Tachibana shipper

Anyway, a grand episode indeed. Best one so far.

May 2, 2015 3:36 PM

Sep 2013
The thing about Nisekoi is that you know nothing will happen, but it still manages to be goddamn good.

Tsugumi best girl, but ChitogexRaku is life.
May 2, 2015 4:44 PM

Mar 2012
Very well done episode! This short arc is hands down my favorite from the manga and I'm glad the anime did a great job adapting that. ^^ Mah man Raku doing work this episode. Haha, despite how dense he can be, this arc particularly is what makes me like him.

elfprincess99 said:
I feel like I'm betraying myself because I ship Onodera but I totally loved this episode... o.o
I was determined never to become a Chitoge shipper, and I might be slipping here. Ah well, at least I'll never be a Tachibana shipper

Anyway, a grand episode indeed. Best one so far.

Haha, I understand that feeling. I'm honestly not a big fan of Chitoge at all, but this arc is just simply splendid.
May 2, 2015 8:10 PM
Apr 2015
kyle8998 said:
I love you Chitoge

best.
May 2, 2015 8:24 PM

Jul 2013
Scratch what I said last episode about Hana being cold, she's the best!
Chocolate cigarettes? Haha
May 2, 2015 11:16 PM
Jun 2014
A few things. First off, I am not a manga reader.
Second, I have a prediction based off what I've seen so far in both seasons.
If you're going to tell me if I'm right or wrong, use a spoiler tag please because I'm not sure I want to know yet.

The prediction: Given how every girl seems to have had some history with Raku and how inserting the key didn't work if I remember correctly, I think that the truth is Raku knew or met or something with all of those girls in the past.
As for the pendant, I'm guessing that all the keys can maybe combine into one key, like they all click together into one key or something idk? And only then will the pendant be openable? And I'm guessing it's probably a picture of all of those girls, whether it's multiple photos or one group photo.

Anyways, just my guess.
The reactions seemed a bit over the top, but I liked it generally.
This was a nice and heartwarming episode.
May 3, 2015 1:35 AM

Jun 2013
Best girl winning winning win win win win win

Raku gets cockblocked by Chitoge's mother LOL

Great Chitoge ending song too
May 3, 2015 4:05 AM

May 2014
Oh dear, the next episode must be about the other girls, aside Chitoge, or I will call this season is MAJOR FAILURE.
May 3, 2015 4:15 AM

Mar 2015
EricNgui said:
Oh dear, the next episode must be about the other girls, aside Chitoge, or I will call this season is MAJOR FAILURE.

I hope so, Chitoge have her ending song for this episode, I think we can call her arc an end because Tsugumi's arc ends with her ending song too.

May 3, 2015 4:29 AM

May 2015
Well, I like Chitoge so it's fine :)
It was a good and moving episode :D

I want an episode dedicated to Marika I love her madness :D
May 3, 2015 5:49 AM

Dec 2013
Accelevi said:

The prediction: Given how every girl seems to have had some history with Raku and how inserting the key didn't work if I remember correctly, I think that the truth is Raku knew or met or something with all of those girls in the past.
As for the pendant, I'm guessing that all the keys can maybe combine into one key, like they all click together into one key or something idk? And only then will the pendant be openable? And I'm guessing it's probably a picture of all of those girls, whether it's multiple photos or one group photo.

Anyways, just my guess.
The reactions seemed a bit over the top, but I liked it generally.
This was a nice and heartwarming episode.

Eh
May 3, 2015 6:34 AM

May 2013
Those blushes were just adorable. Hana-san was even more adorable when she got out of the airplane with gladness in her eyes.
They sure interpreted it the other way when Raku said they were going to a luxurious hotel. Their reactions were just too much.
They adapated it pretty well. That said, I hope the good adaptations keep on going. I am waiting for that other person to show.
May 3, 2015 6:52 AM

Nov 2011
The episode he has not proved as entertaining as usual, but we managed to make up for this lack, filling the narrative with facts that have given a boost to the story. Story accessible, drawn a little bad at first, but since the second part of the quality of drawings has increased greatly; the cute ending.

winesong said:
kyle8998 said:
I love you Chitoge

best.

One of the most fun for me.
May 3, 2015 7:30 AM
Jul 2018
We need some more Kosaki Onodera! But judging by that ending with the picture book... hmm maybe not
May 3, 2015 7:33 AM
Jul 2018
May 3, 2015 1:38 PM

Dec 2014
Lovely episode! Chitoge is truley amazing.. she's perfect, love her!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2015 10:25 PM

Oct 2011
Chitoge and her mother scene T__T. Glad she got to spend Christmas with her.

Everyone's reaction XDDDD

Chitoge's ribbon came from the picture book and so did the pendent : 0

Onodera's episode next time and her sister.

What's the story behind the picture book? How did the picture book end?
May 3, 2015 10:46 PM

Aug 2013
Wow...didn't realize I was watching Nisefeels.

Was waiting for Raku to blow up on Hana and tell her to stop being an idiot. Was not disappointed.

The Chitoge x Hana scene...all dem feels.

So the truth about the locket is in Chitoge's picture book, which she probably drew that summer while hanging out with Raku. BUT, for some reason Onodera has it. Why does she, and what is the truth about the locket? Who knows...

I was a dead set Onodera fan last season, but the very end of last season + this season started making Chitoge a lot less of a cunt, and she's slowly swaying me.
May 3, 2015 10:47 PM

May 2014
Really awesome episode. Hana-san has very quickly risen as one of my favorite characters, gotta say.
May 4, 2015 10:48 AM
Nov 2012
and that's why Chitoge is best girl <3 her feelings were build up slowly and you can see why she fell for him unlike all the other girls.

Unlike most people I was tricked into watching the show believing it was a rom-com (would've been much better) I don't mind a love triangle but soon I'll get fed up with number of girls. Also what's so great about Onodera's sister?

Bigmac_XMay 4, 2015 10:52 AM
May 4, 2015 3:12 PM

Oct 2012
This is why I still watch anime, what a nice episode.

Emotions, action, emotions, tears. Everything.
"But there's nothing wrong to worrying. It's like a wall you need to overcome, to make it to the next level. If you're running up against that wall, it means you're moving forward. I wonder how many walls I've broken up until now, but if you wont move yourself, you will never get anywhere." - Aiko Muto

[url=http://myanimelist.net/animelist/PersonX&sclick=1]
May 4, 2015 8:35 PM

Jul 2010
Probably the best episode so far, really enjoyed it.
Who cares about low budget planes and stuff when you have the best grill Chitoge I wonder?
May 4, 2015 9:45 PM

Dec 2014
So the pendant was actually part of some picture book.
Overall, this episode was fine I guess and also <3 the Onodera ED Card:
Studied said:
May 4, 2015 10:08 PM
Apr 2015
Hey do you know some nisekoi fandoms in tumblr? (Aka blog about it)
May 4, 2015 10:18 PM
Apr 2015
,never mind, found it :) I ship onodera Btw!!!!!! (~◦。◦)~
May 4, 2015 10:45 PM

May 2014
Bigmac_X said:
and that's why Chitoge is best girl <3 her feelings were build up slowly and you can see why she fell for him unlike all the other girls.

Unlike most people I was tricked into watching the show believing it was a rom-com (would've been much better) I don't mind a love triangle but soon I'll get fed up with number of girls. Also what's so great about Onodera's sister?

I think Chitoge is the worst girl, noisy, selfish, arrogant. Man, three episodes already about her. I'm gonna fed up with her.
May 4, 2015 11:28 PM

Mar 2015
EricNgui said:
Bigmac_X said:

I think Chitoge is the worst girl, noisy, selfish, arrogant. Man, three episodes already about her. I'm gonna fed up with her.

Well yeah Chitoge have a lot of screen time, but she's not exactly selfish, she's just a tsundere. Also the ED song is Chitoge's, just like how Tsugumi's arc end, we can expect that this episode is the last we'll see of Chitoge for awhile. The next is probably Onodera because of the ED card.

#TeamOnodera We need Haru in the mix!

May 5, 2015 2:15 AM

Dec 2012
Raku is such a good guy ! The "meeting" between Chitoge and her mother was so sweet (TvT), thanks to Raku who has made an amazing job. Now we are almost sure that Chitoge is THE GIRL.
These episodes on Chitoge and Raku are perfect.
May 5, 2015 9:08 AM

Aug 2014
One more episode specials for Chitoge. Raku succeeded in making a Chitoge and her mother expressed mutual feelings for this misconception.

Scene when Chitoge and her mother expressed mutual hearts content, was touching.

In addition, her mother found out about Raku who have met Chitoge since 10 years ago. However, when considering the Raku pendant bring, this part is still a mystery.

#TeamChitoge getting closer to victory.

See the end of this episode, the next episode may be taken over by #TeamKousaki.
May 6, 2015 3:39 AM

Apr 2015
i still can't believe this is actually the sequel of my beloved Nisekoi! it just keeps getting worse week by week! am one episode away from dropping this show!
May 6, 2015 6:50 AM

Aug 2011
Chitoge-sama best waifu. The feelings all over the episode.

» Escapism.

May 6, 2015 11:40 AM

Aug 2014
#TeamOnodera
May 6, 2015 6:33 PM

Sep 2014
I freakin' hate Harem animes. It's always just about fanservicing and product placement for AKB, but Nisekoi is quite fond of me, I must say one of the main reasons is...

curiousheathy said:
(...) He -Raku- reminds me Ryūji from Toradora (...)

... A lot of characters are not just responding to some archetypes but re-telling their stories.

Take for instance Chitoge/Raku. If you compare them with Ryuji/Taiga from Toradora, we can reach only one possible conclussion: "Love is about growing together and accept the others with their flaws and strengths".

If you think a little bit about, you can say that having a "one sided-crush" with someone, never leads to positive things, it's too platonic. Onodera is platonic to Raku. I'm sorry #TeamOnodera, but this is just as it was with Harima x Tenma back in School Rumble.

Tachibana is like a darker version of Raku before the Nisekoi timeline. Cherishing her promise with all her might , unlike Raku who at the start of Season 1 it seems to be losing his faith in the locket girl and accepting the fact that he HAS to advance in life.

Tsumugi represents a branching storyline; It's not the past (Tachibana), nor the present (Onodera), or even the possible future (Chitoge). It's like complete the 103% of the game at your fist time playing it. I might say is my favorite character so far.

But for the other girls... I dunno. It appears a little excessive to me. I'm waiting for Haru 'coz as far as I concern, she seems to have a whole different relationship with Raku.

Also, Maiko and Ruri -Glass Friends- were way cooler back in time when we had only 3 characters in the story (Raku/Dera/Chitoge). But 7 girls in 1 harem? Dude, I mean... COME ON! We need some more male characters to take care of the girls.

That's one thing I can recall from the other highly recommended slice of life/school-setting series of the past time; Gekkan Shojo Nozaki-Kun. You have 2 main characters, 2 extra couples -who are way more interesting than the main one- and Mikorin. That's okay. Perfect balance. 'Coz even for an harem, the number of girls chasing after Raku is way too absurd.

PK777 said:
Well if it's going to be explained in the later chapters, I don't think this current season of anime will cover it because this episode conveys chapters 61-62 of the manga and the events that I have talked about are from chapters 165-168, so the gap is so wide.

PK, bro, I've only followed the animated series. Do you recommend me to wait or should I just jump straight ahead into the manga?
May 8, 2015 7:15 PM

May 2013
Hana doesn't understand, so Raku freakin' made her understand!
Such an emotional scene when Chitoge and Hana both cried.

Woah, Raku is the reason Chitoge started wearing that ribbon.
"Are your feelings for that girl really more than a sham?"
Hooray, plot progression, even just a bit!
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
May 9, 2015 10:32 AM

Jan 2013
Great episode, though I wish this progress wasn't reverted.
May 9, 2015 1:52 PM

Aug 2010
Probably one of the best episodes of the show so far. I wasn't exactly a RakuXChitoge shipper but now I don't get why it's dragging on. They should just get together and be done with it.
May 16, 2015 10:47 PM

Oct 2008
FFF delayed
Raku thought Chitoge's mom Hana is so cold that she has low priorities to her own daughter because of work, but when Raku noticed Hana/s drawer full of gift for Chitoge's past birthdays, it seems that Hana wasn't able to give all those gifts to Chitoge because of work contraints. Then Raku realizes that Chitoge's mom dearly cares so much for her daughter.
That's not a real cigarette, but only a chocolate candy like cigarette.
Loled at the reaction of everyone because of Raku saying to Chitoge thay they're gonna go to a 5-star suite hotel!
I'm pretty sure you CANNOT use/call mobile phone when a plane is currently taking-off....and damn, Hana's private plane just took a 180 turn just to go see her daughter and spend time with her on xmas eve.
Onodera is the only one that didn't fuzz about Raku spending the night with Chitoge at a 5-star hotel!
5/5.

May 18, 2015 11:24 AM

Jan 2011
Too bad all of this will mean nothing and it'll probably be the romcom it once was again. ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ
RediceRyan said:
Great episode, though I wish this progress wasn't reverted.

Exactly what I think.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
May 20, 2015 7:07 AM

Sep 2014
Ahh nice reunion for the two.. That crying part at the airport was kinda funny more than sad lol and Raku is the only one who can make Chitoge's mom loose her composure haha..

That misunderstanding though.. Haha Shuu and the others' reactions were priceless..
May 27, 2015 1:32 PM

Oct 2011
Whoa, what's this? A genuinely heartwarming Nisekoi episode that's not filled with cliches and tropes?! What a pleasant surprise. :)

Jun 1, 2015 9:07 AM

Feb 2012
Best 2 episodes of the entire series.
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Jun 7, 2015 1:20 PM

Jul 2014
The funny thing is that, with the first season, I had expectations and was sorely disappointed, and now, with season 2, I had no expectations and yet, I think it's actually turning out to be a pleasant surprise. If this keeps up, I might consider changing my opinion on Nisekoi from "shitty" to "actually worthwhile". For the first time ever, I can finally say that I liked a Nisekoi episode.

4/5
D-ohnutsDec 17, 2015 6:39 AM
Jun 17, 2015 11:14 AM

Jul 2012
LusciousLobsters said:
in my opinion this is probably the best episode of the entire series.

exactly this. I'm surprised such a shallow show can go to this limit.
Jun 28, 2015 7:49 AM

May 2012
Hearthwarming episode! Really liked this episode and that ending sure was great! Let's see what's next.
Jul 4, 2015 4:08 PM

May 2014
I teared up =/ Best episode thus far.!! More chance for Chitoge!! It turns out that the pendant might have come from CHITOGE's picture book
... but it looks like Onodera had one too... at the end...
Jul 29, 2015 3:53 AM

Apr 2010
What a cute reconcilement between the mother and daughter . :3
Sep 12, 2015 6:04 AM
May 2012
Great job, Raku :D
Hana knows :O Looks like each girl will have their own ending song~

_Dazzle_ said:
I teared up =/ Best episode thus far.!! More chance for Chitoge!! It turns out that the pendant might have come from CHITOGE's picture book
... but it looks like Onodera had one too... at the end...

Yep.
Sep 14, 2015 12:14 AM
Jun 2014
That was a great episode. I thought the lap pillow was great. I also think that Raku's sincerity for fighting for time with Hana, really showed how much he really cares for me. Team Chitoge, sorry other people lol.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2015

139 by EVAN333L »»
Oct 8, 1:59 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 26, 2015

277 by Randomega »»
Oct 5, 5:47 PM

» There needs to be a season 3.

SimonGhostRiley - Mar 29, 2017

18 by khaidepzai2k7 »»
Aug 30, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Nisekoi: Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2015

98 by torqueofalltime »»
Jun 19, 12:33 PM

» Any Chance of Revival?

Sdalex - May 4, 2023

15 by Badar_Rajpoot »»
Jun 15, 2:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.