Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 21, 2014 2:57 PM

Feb 2011
God someone translate the novel please!
Sep 21, 2014 7:16 PM

Jul 2012
This episode honestly just felt like they were trying to quickly summarize the same story formula they're using for every character.

Like, the ones up to this one were done pretty well even though it's always "resolve conflict with x girl and guy gets closer to x girl as a result" but this one just seemed like they were putting less feeling/emotion into it or were rushing it because they already did it 4 times.

I kinda got that with the space girl too though, but not as bad.

I actually teared to see Yurika protecting everyone from behind the scenes for whatever reason, like she's an unacknowledged guardian angel. Infact it was the highlight of the episode and kinda overshadowed earth girl's little side story.
~ Ch-ch-ch-data

Visit my Discord community: VGData.
For games, anime, & music.
Sep 21, 2014 7:58 PM

Sep 2013
Yurika never gets the recognition she deserves...
Sep 21, 2014 9:23 PM

Oct 2011
Koutarou and Kiriha back then?? Happy moments for Kiriha before she goes back underground.

Evil Sasuke plan foiled.
Sep 21, 2014 10:44 PM

Jun 2013
theres still so much that needs to be explained, gosh i hope theres another season
Sep 22, 2014 5:28 AM

Oct 2009
followwind said:
4kicks said:
With only one episode left, doesn't look like they will cover all the bases of explaining exactly how Koutarou is connected to each of the girls invading his apartment (minus the landlady?) Guess I'll have to google the light novels and manga translations.

You would have to wait too long for that. I will sum it up as easily as possible.

SPOILER ALERT. DO NOT OPEN THE TAB IF YOU WANT TO WAIT IT OUT.

Thanks! It's even better than what I expected!
Now I have to read the Light Novels, I hope they will do a 2nd season.
Sep 22, 2014 8:56 AM

Dec 2011
biribiridaho!

seems Yurika was the real saviour of the day.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Sep 23, 2014 8:16 AM

Jan 2014
SansrivaaL said:
who else thinks Koutarou has old connections with all of the invaders but now has amnesia (probably)
I think at some point Koutarou will go back in time and help all the girls....Kinda like TWGOK...But seems like it wont be in the next episode...Lets hope for a second season,i hate unfinished works....
Sep 23, 2014 11:11 AM

Jul 2010
MANLIKESHARAD said:
Who else believes that koutarou might be kiriha first love ?

Obviously, it's him.

Anyway, finally we get an episode on Kiriha which is the best girl. So good one.
Sep 23, 2014 11:34 AM

Aug 2013
Yurika saved the day once again unbeknownst to everyone *salutes* I feel so bad for her. Yurika spin-off!
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Sep 23, 2014 12:20 PM

Oct 2012
Well, it's obvious he is the one. But guess we will end this with harem christmas route.
Sep 23, 2014 3:09 PM

Feb 2010
Prolly something will happen later that will make them scattered.
Satomi probably went back to time in order to connect with all of them.

Not saying anything to them from 10 years ago for you know, paradox.

^I can be a writer now lol
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Sep 24, 2014 2:29 AM

Dec 2011
Koutarou x Kiriha and he can be the Blue Knight and the king of dem people from underground lol.
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
Sep 24, 2014 1:41 PM

Jun 2013
Good date episode and I think that is everyone that has their own arc done in the "main" harem. Would love to see a senpai episode next or her in general in this one but I guess I can settle for that cute scene at the end. The question now is, how the hell are they going to end this show?

This high school Japanese landlord girl has been kicking some serious supernatural and extraterrestrial ass with no powers what so ever because the plot demands it.
Sep 24, 2014 2:12 PM

Jan 2014
ThreePointer said:
Good date episode and I think that is everyone that has their own arc done in the "main" harem. Would love to see a senpai episode next or her in general in this one but I guess I can settle for that cute scene at the end. The question now is, how the hell are they going to end this show?

This high school Japanese landlord girl has been kicking some serious supernatural and extraterrestrial ass with no powers what so ever because the plot demands it.
i saw her hands glow...She is the ultimate landlady...She has powers...
Sep 27, 2014 6:51 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Yurika I like it very much, as those who do volunteer work or donations without exposing yourself to have a return picture.
Aside from her, even fighting and excellently run, plot that combines the latest plugs, and I hope does not end in the most classic.
At least Kiriha and Shizuka are not attracted to Kotaro, it would be quite boring! ASD
Drawings and animations of excellent quality, Silver Link this summer did not skimp on any of the TV series that has produced, I have to re-evaluate his actions in the light of what.
Sep 27, 2014 7:25 PM

Jun 2014
This episode in a nutshell:

"Being Yurika is suffering."
Oct 3, 2014 10:11 AM
Jul 2018
Didn't Kirihas parents teach her not to talk to strangers?
Oct 4, 2014 7:25 PM

Jul 2013
I thought this show will end with Kiriha's arc but this seems like the end of it already

Why do Yurika have to hide or be alone whenever she'll use magic? *sigh*
Oct 6, 2014 2:08 AM
Jan 2012
...Did they just Friend-Zone each other?
Oct 10, 2014 7:16 AM

Oct 2012
So.... The real hero?
They just forgot or didn't know who's the real "hero"ine
Poor Yurika :(
"Signature removed"
Oct 10, 2014 9:19 AM

Oct 2013
shadow_black said:
He's the reincarnation of the blue knight and Sakuraba is the princess. Maybe he's going to go back to the past where he met Kiriha, so that things will stay as it is, that's how the person Kiriha met 10 years ago resembles him so much, that's him from the future.

Just my random assumption.
You just posted an actual spoiler and tried to pretend that was an assumption. There is no way that was assumption after I finished episode 12 and you just ruined it for me and I after I look up for LN spoilers absolutely everything you said was true. I'm surprised a mod hasn't deleted your post or spoiler tagged it.
Oct 11, 2014 10:28 AM

May 2010
Yurika on that cat-thing when Theia was all like "glare", too cute!

Ruth is such a yangire when it come to rhinoceros beetles, loved that xD

I loved Kiriha this episode, so badass. And once again, Yurika saved the day but didn't get recognition. Damn it.

Amazing episode.
Nov 20, 2014 6:50 AM

Aug 2013
Awww.. Koutarou became her best and only friend huh ?
Yurika is the hero once again. Her role deserves a special prize in this anime lol.
There's only one episode left.. time to wrap things up. T^T
Mar 13, 2015 5:59 PM

Oct 2010
Once again we have the real mvp Yurika stepping into action to save the day. Yurika, fight-o!
Pi piru piru piru pipiru pi!
May 11, 2015 12:57 AM

May 2013
Rather lackluster episode but then again i'm not the biggest fan of Kiriha.
Jul 11, 2015 3:12 PM

Mar 2015
Uhh... ERO SENNIN??? lol

Kiriha got closer to Satomi. Damn... the girls are getting more and more jelly.

That Ruth with her fly swatter is funny.

Theia is badass cutey and cool!

HONESTLY, I FORGOT THAT YURIKA EXISTED OMG. I don't realized she was in that fight too. LOL.

Satomi friendzone Kiriha.... lol.

Oct 15, 2015 8:12 PM

Jan 2013
Better episode than last. Lack of romance disappointing and the fights are lackluster.
Apr 23, 2016 8:06 PM

Mar 2015
Once agian, Yurika saves the day without anyone noticed, LOL.

2.9/5
Nov 13, 2016 11:58 AM

Sep 2014
Yurika saved the day again, but nobody seemed to notice (again).

Both loli and adult Kiriha were unexpectedly cute! :D I really like Kiriha in casual clothes, too.
She was my least favorite girl in the beginning, but she ended up being quite likeable.

(Omg Ruth was so crazy with the beetle stuff again lol)

Let's see what happens in the last episode!

LoneWizard said:
ThreePointer said:

i saw her hands glow...She is the ultimate landlady...She has powers...

lol I paused it at that same frame. She's so epic!
LhasApsNov 13, 2016 12:01 PM
Apr 11, 2018 10:02 AM

Sep 2017

Sorry, plannedpredicted. I knew that the plot would be something like this. 10 bucks say that the next episode is focusing on the witches or a filler episode at the very least. Kinda sad how a anime about a game between 5 different people turns into a badly written save the day plot.

The earth lady finally says that the MC is her best and only friend. So, what about that first lover. Is he not her friend??

Another 10 bucks say that the first love is same as the MC.

The landlady suddenly appears at the amusement park despite the fact that she planned to stay at home. And Ruth can't shake her beetle obsession. Done for purely comedic but shitty purposes.

The ghost girl has the attention span of a goldfish and asks where Yurika is and then says whatever and leaves. I bet they wouldn't even bother searching for her when she dies. The rest of the girls ain't any better.

Let the anime sound all intelligent it wants, but I ain't liking it. And the MC yet offends us with an all goody sounding explanation why the amusement park shouldn't be destroyed. Either they are still predictable at the speed I watch it at** or I have ESP.

The anime has become so bad that even the characters lampshade how cliche it is. Just to prove that this series hasn't lost its stink.

**Done with 2x speed.

Without change,we end up becoming the very person we hate.

I was dead until the moment I met you. I was a powerless corpse pretending to be alive. Living without power, without the ability to change my course, was bound to lead me to a slow death.

Feb 14, 2019 11:02 PM

Sep 2014
Wait did that date end with a friend-zone? Oh hell naw! *gets out of the room

In a serious note, another sentimental EP. Pretty much a slice of life anime than the common harem one. Which is a nice change of pace IMO

Last EP! We'll see if he gets to be with a/all/none of the girls
Oct 7, 2020 10:03 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Damn that friend-zone at the end xD pretty good action part i guess
Jan 19, 2023 10:39 AM

Jul 2015
Yurika saving the day yet again...behind the scenes
Cute data, got the feeling Koutarou might be Kiriha's first love and some timetravel might be at play.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2014

97 by Karva1 »»
Mar 15, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

157 by basspig »»
Dec 8, 2023 7:14 PM

» When will Season 2 to be released?

AiDiZi - Jul 14, 2017

19 by yveltalkyogre »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2014

79 by 3miL »»
May 18, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2014

61 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.