Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
May 22, 2014 10:47 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Shinya is awesome :3 I like her other personality tbh.

On another note, Isuke makes her move. Like some of the other girls, her past wasn't very bright. Damn, a pretty intense episode. Azuma vs. Isuke caught most of my attention. Bamba/Shinya's ED song is alright I guess. Well coordinated with her movements.
May 22, 2014 1:37 PM

Mar 2014
omg i love shinya <3 she is so badass !!
can't wait for next episode
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 22, 2014 2:47 PM
May 2014
This is a two-part episode. It has to be. When I was watching the episode *Since it was raw when I was watching* I thought Isuke's father(Or...Mother. I don't even know anymore) looked like Kaiba.

Am I the only one who thinks that? O_O
May 22, 2014 3:12 PM
Mar 2014
isuke and shinya are definitely my favorite characters and isuke's dad was kinda cute and lol when she punched azuma in the face
CrimsonCandyMay 22, 2014 4:56 PM
May 22, 2014 8:28 PM

Feb 2010
Best episode so far,
the first time that two assassin take action at the same time,
the first time that we have to wait for the next episode to see what will happen.
May 23, 2014 5:24 AM

Jan 2009
Banba is quite the psycho; just another typical assassination attempt ep

5/10
May 23, 2014 6:53 AM
Jan 2014
This was an intense episode, the storm is definitely brewing up.
Shinya freaks me out, kind of like Takechi.
Isuke is going full out with those knuckles with side mounted blades.
I would like to see Tokaku with duel wielding knives.
It was a big mistake to leave Ichinose like that.
Shinya knocks the door out with the assassinatio notice, sticked on to a huge sledgehammer.
Poor Ichinose =/.

Anatee said:
I thought Isuke's father(Or...Mother. I don't even know anymore) looked like Kaiba.

Am I the only one who thinks that? O_O

Not really, I think he kind of resembles Kaiba too.
May 23, 2014 6:57 AM

Jul 2010
The close combat scene was intense. How did Isuke managed to hit Tokaku!
I wasn't expecting for two assassins to work together!
Isuke's actual parents... and her adoptive parents. Killing for money.
That different name for the notice! Wow, Bamba's weapon is a huge sledgehammer.
I would had looked through the window and a gory scene would had happened :O
How will they escape this situation now. Tokaku limiting her abilities by not being able to kill!
May 23, 2014 7:28 AM

Aug 2013
I was watching a random Yuru Yuri episode before this so hearing a Toshinou Kyouko deranged killer version was really weird. Didn't know Yukarin could do that kind of voice :o

Finally after 8 weeks I've finally found an episode I really like. There is hope.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 23, 2014 7:43 AM
Feb 2014
That was intense but i just relized everybody gay even isuke's "brother" (i think thats what he basically is) lol where the yuri scenes though!? That ed though was awesome.
A sneakerhead at heart. Shoes, booty, and basedgod is life.
May 23, 2014 7:45 AM

May 2013
This is getting intense now. Hopefully Tokaku will make it to her in time.
May 23, 2014 8:10 AM

Apr 2014
Oh god this is so intense
I really want to know what will happen in the next episode *.*

Ii liked Bamba in this episode

And the ending was so amazing *-*
May 23, 2014 8:23 AM

Mar 2014
Oh yes! Isuke and Shinya gang up to assassinate them!
I've been waiting for Shinya/Banba to show up with her hammer! I just love Shinya's character so much. So badass and spicy! I don't want her to die lol but too bad there will be no assassins that will make it alive isn't?

Wonder what's gonna happen next. Will Tokaku fuckin make it to save Haru??!
May 23, 2014 8:35 AM

Jan 2012
I still dislike Haru and Tokaku... wonder why I'm still watching this ><
May 23, 2014 8:41 AM

Jun 2013
oh man what's up with that ED
May 23, 2014 8:51 AM

Mar 2014
Lyrisia said:
I still dislike Haru and Tokaku... wonder why I'm still watching this ><
lolz why? care to explain? i'm quiet curious haha^^
May 23, 2014 9:43 AM

Sep 2013
I need an instrumental version of that ending song :) when?

Banba-chan <3 about to go ham

Isuke was abused by her parents and was "saved".
Her parent that is an assassin she calls mama and the normal guy, papa, who doesn't know that they're assassins.

The storm will play a part in all this, Banba or Isuke falls of the building because of the strong winds? or slips to their death? :O
May 23, 2014 9:52 AM

Apr 2014
finaly, 2 assassins at a time. I have been waiting for this.
May 23, 2014 10:02 AM

May 2013
Taken from last week's discussion.

"Myozunitonirun, post:30, topic:9179" said:

There are only 5 assassins left (counting Azuma). There are only 6 episodes left. If they keep doing assassin of the week, and assuming Azuma doesn't try and kill Ichinose, all the assassins will be dead/gone by episode 11. This would mean that there is plenty of room to set something else up. However, Sumireko and Banba could get 2 episodes each, making the total episode count. I exclude Nio because I don't think she's going to try and kill Ichinose.

----------
Hmm.

Azuma said that there are only three assassins left meaning she doesn't consider Nio a target.

I'm definitely getting the sense of a plot twist.

5 episodes, 5 assassins.

------------

All of that is what I said on another site, but yeah, I'm really hoping for a twist.

I think someone other than Azuma will save Ichinose.
Looking for a character or a certain Anime/Manga?
Looking for recommendations?
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
May 23, 2014 11:49 AM

Dec 2010
Pretty good episode! Iusuke is pretty cool when she gets serious! I like Banba so I'm glad she's still around for a bit. It looks like a two pronged assassination attempt. I wonder how it will turn out?
May 23, 2014 12:07 PM

Mar 2009
i actually think haru can manage bamba by herself :P
May 23, 2014 12:19 PM

May 2013
reira93 said:
Dude, she has a gravity hammer.

Well, Haru's already shown us that she's tough.
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
May 23, 2014 12:37 PM

Dec 2011
So Isuke's mama is actually a guy lol...I guess he plays the role of both mother and father...

Isuke was found by Inukai Esuke and adopted so she can succeed him it seems.

Time and time again Tokaku seems so weak compared to the others, since she can't kill them.

Oh great, like Isuke wasn't enough trouble, now Shinya is also onto Haru...
"Let justice be done, though the heavens fall."
May 23, 2014 12:37 PM

Mar 2009
Diran-kun said:
reira93 said:

haru survived a lot of shit, she might be "somewhat" immortal or have some strange power... tho i think she will mange bamba by running away to tokaku :D
May 23, 2014 12:40 PM

Apr 2013
I really like Banba/shinya and her ending theme!
May 23, 2014 12:45 PM

May 2014
Shinya is a great character, when I heard the knocking on the door I was pretty sure it would be a bomb, I really wasn't expecting a huge sledgehammer, that is by far the best weapon used so far.
-people die if they are killed-
May 23, 2014 1:23 PM

May 2013
reira93 said:
Diran-kun said:
reira93 said:

haru survived a lot of shit, she might be "somewhat" immortal or have some strange power... tho i think she will mange bamba by running away to tokaku :D
And then Haru kills Tokaku... I hope...
Rie Kugimiya Fanclub
May 23, 2014 2:12 PM

Mar 2014
Banba is awesome. Damn i bet Nio is teh beast though. Part of Isuke's past, would love something more detailed ( i hope we get something ). 5/5 for Banba's hammer-dat girl is NUTS.

Also loved the Banba ending theme.
Everybody has the right to have his own opinion on something.And you do have the right to disagree with them.But that doesnt give you the right to impose your opinion on others, even though you do have the right to think you are fucking awesome.
May 23, 2014 2:13 PM

Sep 2009
Isuke just knows that Tokaku can't kill anyone and uses this to her advantage
May 23, 2014 2:15 PM

May 2013
Total cliffahanger. Well, Shinya and Isuke is such baddass
The world shall know the truth soon.
May 23, 2014 2:28 PM

Oct 2013
Damn, Shinya's entrance! Everything about it was so perfectly badass. It was a nice surprise considering Tokaku assumed that Shinya wasn't actually going to act yet.
May 23, 2014 2:57 PM

Feb 2014
When I started this anime, I was watching it, but not with the awesome feeling. The last 3 episodes were like AWESOME! I'm getting the Fairy Tail (2014) feeling: GIVE ME THE DAMN NEXT EPISODE!
And this cliffhanger on the end of this episode: WOW! Didn't saw that coming. I can feel a nearby plot-twist. I think around Haru's personality.
ClossdMay 23, 2014 3:01 PM
May 23, 2014 3:15 PM

Aug 2013
Uh oh..Who will rescue you now Haru? This is interesting.
May 23, 2014 3:59 PM
Jul 2018
That was an intense fight. I absolutely love Banba.
Finally, 2 assasins at one episode. Definitely my fav ep along with ep6.
May 23, 2014 5:10 PM

Sep 2013
This show feels so flat, rushed and dull. I think its biggest problem is going to be the small episode count and the fact that the premise is still somewhat retarded. It's just some crazy bitchy lesbians trying to kill some cutesy other lesbians because of reasons. I mean we don't even know why the hell Sayaka even wants to protect Madoka in the first place. Was it really because of love (some inner monologues of Sayaka or at least something like that would be nice!) or just because she liked the way she does her hair or eats her lunch? Their "relationship" or "romance" - as the Yuritards love to call it - feels so corny and forced and I hate all the Yurifags praising it as the MOST AWESOME ANIME EVER!

The show also barely explains anything, the riddles get even more in the background, what were they about all along anyway? Was it just because they didn't have another name for the show? Because that's exactly what it seems. And the 2 minute edgy flashbacks make this show feel even more trashy than it already is, they barely excuse anything the characters do. The show reminds me a lot of Mirai Nikki or Deadman Wonderland which is not a good thing to be honest. I also couldn't care less about the characters, they all look the same except for the colors, are barely developed or fleshed out and just act crazy for the sake of acting crazy. But that's what the audience wants! That's the stuff doujins are made from, HELL YEAH! Plus Haru, Tokaku and the red-haired one with the Pocky's are just Madoka, Sayaka with a Homura personality and Kyouko from Madoka Magica who transfered into this city Akuma no Fiddle my Diddle takes place. Originality and stuff.

What I do like about the anime, though is the soundtrack which is probably among my favorites this season. I mean they even make a new ED theme for each character which got the spot light in that particular episode and the lyrics even fit their character for the most part too. That shows they at least tried to put some effort into it.

Other than that this episode was among the better ones thus far, finally it's shown that Sayaka can't always be at Madoka's site even though the sole reason why she even left the safe room in the first place is beyong my imagination. Plot convenience and stuff but having to sacrifice a characters credibility.
nightwalkMay 23, 2014 5:15 PM
Time is money, but money won't turn back the clock.
May 23, 2014 5:29 PM
Jul 2018
Two assassins worked together and attacked at the same time.

Shinya was so bad ass.
May 23, 2014 5:47 PM

Oct 2010
Banba finally gets her episode. I probably prefer Shinya over Mahiru since she is much more badass. I'm pretty happy that her arc didn't end in this episode since it is both her and Isuke attempting to kill Haru this time. Hopefully we get to see more of Banba's past next ep since she did mention Mahiru being locked away for a long time. Anyways, this ep gets a perfect score from me. The fights were really intense this ep.
May 23, 2014 5:53 PM

Jul 2010
Bamba ftw, but Nio's still best girl.Not a fan of Isuke tho, she's kind of annoying.
Now how will Haru survive, and will Tokaku kill Isuke? can't wait.
May 23, 2014 6:07 PM

Sep 2013
Double time >:D

That hammer :O

Next week should be a blast.
May 23, 2014 6:47 PM

Aug 2013
Watch Haru survive until daybreak when Mahiru emerges haha.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
May 23, 2014 7:45 PM

Jul 2012
Wow! What an episode~! D:

So, Isuke did a cheap move by providing the letter to assassinate....but with a different person's name. D: Cheap, but sneaky. >:3
Anyways......Mahiru!
OMG!
She also sent a message to kill Haru.....oh crap! D: Not good....so now 2 people are after Haru's life...damn! D:
Intense episode, so can't wait for the next one~! x3
May 23, 2014 7:51 PM

Mar 2012
This show needs to end already.
LoneWolf said:
@Josh makes me sad to call myself Canadian.
May 23, 2014 8:32 PM

Jan 2014
I'm scared now.

Banba likes them huge...wut?!
May 23, 2014 9:08 PM
Jul 2008
We still have 5 episodes o.o -1 for part2 and -1 for rich girl = 3 more for ???

I really don't know what to think about the black class organization thing and those riddles, hopefully they all add up at the end.
May 23, 2014 9:37 PM
Apr 2012
Finally, we get to see more into Isuke's background story... and I felt like I was waiting forever for it *sighs heavily* She is totally badass in this episode, as expected of an assasin's successor XD

Post-Josh said:
This show needs to end already.

yeaa I would second this. Hopefully next episode will live up to some of our expectations (-..-')... or not..?
May 23, 2014 10:51 PM

Nov 2012
Only thing that picked my curiosity was why did Azuma leave Haru alone and went looking for Isuke. Wouldn't it make more sense to stick alone to Haru and guard her from near like she usually does?
May 24, 2014 12:31 AM

Nov 2012
Why has nobody on first page pointed out we might finally get some answers about what Tokaku wants or what her motives actually are?

This episode finally did something different, so I'm happy with it.
May 24, 2014 3:31 AM

Apr 2013
Oh boy, the last few minutes left me tight on my seat.
How is Haru gonna survive now?
May 24, 2014 5:30 AM

Mar 2009
Knight_Artorias said:
This show feels so flat, rushed and dull. I think its biggest problem is going to be the small episode count and the fact that the premise is still somewhat retarded.

when i first watched the preview of this show i was so happy, finally a yuri without super romantic drama or stupid moe characters or ecchi. then i wondered who is the writer of it and oh no... it's kouga yun, the writer of "loveless".
loveless(manga) has a deep and growing story with characters that always surprise you. the premise was mysterious and well, people loved it BUT then kouga yun got lazy or lost her inspiration (or idk) story got just confusing and stupid and pages of the chapters decreased highly. i looked at some other manga of her and it's the same! she has a habbit of dropping the story! D: anyway loveless had an anime adoptation like akuma no riddle, only 12-13 episode and it ended with an open ending(naturally because the manga is long running serie and they probably just wanted to show people the manga). who could have imagined yun kouga would screw it later?
anyway since the main target of the akuma no riddle is different and they foreseed the manga of it will just get deeper and then confusing, i think they decided to do a mediocre action anime that at least has a proper ending :/ tho im just guessing all that with my knowledge of kouga yun and productors, i think that's the reason why this show is so flat.
oh btw i didnt read the manga since it's not translated but there is no "sending notices" in it fortunatelly.
May 24, 2014 5:59 AM

Nov 2013
this story is getting interesting... And I still believe Haru some secret that may be hinted next episode, since she'll have to defend herself.... (unfortunately it can however go through the "normal route" and we'll end up just having a internal fight between Shinya and Mahiru)
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 19, 2014

372 by x_scolopendra_x »»
Sep 16, 11:39 PM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 12, 2014

135 by x_scolopendra_x »»
Sep 16, 7:52 AM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2014

126 by x_scolopendra_x »»
Sep 16, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 29, 2014

106 by x_scolopendra_x »»
Sep 14, 6:41 AM

Poll: » Akuma no Riddle Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 15, 2014

117 by x_scolopendra_x »»
Sep 12, 11:32 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.