Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Dec 25, 2013 6:09 PM
Jul 2013
After watching the last episode it feels like I want to go back and continue
reading the novel it left so many things unanswered. Season 2 please.

I hate annoying character but Yaya is somewhat likeable I'm gonna miss her. :3

Maware (spin, spin, spin) LOL I like this ED song.
Dec 25, 2013 7:22 PM

Nov 2012
soo.... cedric is a girl :/ hmm another pretty girl hmm :v
and okay looks like there will be another season hoho
Dec 26, 2013 4:02 AM

Oct 2009
My weekly dose of maware D:!!

I don't like that Cedric is another "pretty girl" :/
Can't really call it an ending, so season 2 please!!!!!!
7.6/10
Dec 26, 2013 5:00 AM
Oct 2013
I liked this series pretty much, interesting setting, characters and of course maware ;)
Tho I must say the ending was kida crappy, because I feel like I didnt even watch 1/3 of a story. I hope they will make season 2 that will at least nicelly end this whole thing.
Dec 26, 2013 11:16 AM

May 2011
Can someone explain to me what Kimberly was talking about with Magnus? Was she referring to Raishin's sister?

Anyways, I enjoyed the series. I hope there will be a second season.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 26, 2013 11:17 AM

Dec 2008
Ended too fast...
No real ending....
Everything stayed mystery.....
Dec 26, 2013 3:54 PM

Dec 2013
I think my avatar says enough about my opinion of the show. This was one of the few series where I instantly loved it just off the first episode. From the biginning to the end of the series, I didn't have a minute of boredom or feel like taking a break. I wouldn't say its one of my favorites but its high on my list.

I do feel like the series was rushed and could be slightly confusing but to me the puzzles and mysteries are what kept me focused. I really loved the fighting in the series too. What I loved about it is that they were always some method Raishin used to win and it showed he was clever and it was never just blunt force used to win or a secret new move. The characters where really unique too. Even though there wasn't a lot on people like Frey and Charlotte, I still really liked them.

The comedy was a little unique in the sense how Raishin acted towards insults and such and all the other type of comedy really helped the story transition from drama to serious torelaxed. I was able to laugh and really get into the story even though it was rushed.

Since finishing the series, I started reading the manga and I really hope for a season 2 cause this series is definatly memorable and worth more hype.
Examining one series under the magnifying glass at a time.
Dec 26, 2013 8:53 PM

Oct 2011
Preciize said:
Can someone explain to me what Kimberly was talking about with Magnus? Was she referring to Raishin's sister?

I believe Yaya is Raishin's sister.
Dec 26, 2013 10:43 PM

May 2011
AnimeFan500 said:
Preciize said:

I believe Yaya is Raishin's sister.

Yaya is Raishin's automaton and was made by Shouko. She's not human.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2013 1:13 AM

Apr 2010
Not bad if it gets another season. Just another manga/novel commercial if it doesn't.

-Maware
Dec 27, 2013 1:13 AM

Jul 2013
I love this show so much, hopefully season two will come out as soon as possible.
Dec 27, 2013 9:45 AM

May 2013
Hope this gets a second season. What i hate about this anime is the main lead male being a punching bag and just getting tossed and beaten lol. But still Yaya best char :D. Can someone send me a message where did they watched the first OVA? xD
Tch.
Dec 28, 2013 1:16 AM

May 2011
It somehow felt like a rushed ending, but can't be helped since they covered all 3 volumes in just a short 12 episodes, though with some things left out.. Wonder if we'll ever get to see a 2nd season of unrapabl...unbreakable machine doll. Anyone know how this series do in japan? It seems to have scored quite high, wonder if it's the same for the sales or not.

8.5/10 for me, gave it an 8 in the end cause of the abrupt end with tons of questions left unasnwered, gonna need a season 2.

Gonna miss the mawares ;(

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Dec 28, 2013 2:58 AM

Oct 2013
Great series, looking forward for S2, i hope there'll be a solid conclution in the next season, and Yaya is so damn cute, will be missed, if i were Raishin i will marry her at that moment, cuz she's just too damn cute, i just can't resist it, her jelousy makes her cute as well, damn i love her but there was no kiss scene at all such a disappointment there, but it's forgivable since they add such a unique pesonality in every character.

Overall score 7/10, i really enjoyed the series
Dec 28, 2013 7:31 PM

Oct 2010
Has to be one of the most mediocre anime I've ever seen.

Main character comes in with a respectable goal of revenge. 12 episodes later and he hasn't done shit towards that goal, instead, spending his time butting into other people's businesses. There has to be a limit to how clueless and retarded a MC is. The fact that he never dies or takes any repercussions for his rash and near-death actions furthers this point.

And of course, it ends with all the girls going gaga over "Raichinpo".
Sacrificing story for plot-holed harem. 5/10.
Dec 28, 2013 11:03 PM

Oct 2013
This anime to me felt rather average across the board, not that i didn't enjoy it, but i never felt anything special while watching it. Would watch a season 2, 6/10
Dec 29, 2013 10:20 AM

Apr 2013
7/10 overall.
Yaya cuteness to adorable.
Dec 29, 2013 7:55 PM

Sep 2008
Finally it's over. I was really forcing myself to finish watching this. So many things were done so badly.

The ED was the best thing about this show.
Dec 30, 2013 4:07 AM

Mar 2008
Hopefully comes a new season!

Overall 10/10.

LOVE
Dec 30, 2013 3:18 PM

Jun 2012
Yaya's script throughout the whole series: "Raishin!!"

Dec 30, 2013 3:56 PM

Jul 2010
3/5
Dec 30, 2013 9:05 PM

Aug 2010
Show went downhill for me. Overall a 6/10
Dec 31, 2013 1:09 AM

Mar 2009
Why did I continue to watch this, again? Oh, right. Jouji Nakata as a dragon and the addictive ED.
Dec 31, 2013 11:31 AM

Jan 2011
Ragna92 said:
Show went downhill for me. Overall a 6/10
Dec 31, 2013 4:09 PM
Aug 2013
Yaya went super saiyan XD

Overall I give this series an 8

The music was great too.

My order for girls, Yaya (im a sucker for long black hair), Henri, Charlotte, Frey (its more of a tie between Charl and Frey)

As for battle between big and small? All I got to say is I just want a nice handful, thats about it.

Id of given this anime 9 but unfortunately I found it difficult to follow the story, Id have to watch it a few times I think to figure it out.
dasichriDec 31, 2013 4:33 PM
Dec 31, 2013 6:29 PM

Nov 2012
I hope season 2 explains more on how this world of dolls work. How well do they explain dolls and such in the manga?

Also does anyone know the OST near the ending? It was perfect for the setting :)
UsaraDarkDec 31, 2013 6:34 PM
Dec 31, 2013 8:48 PM

Apr 2009
"He's the type of guy who'll shower women of all sizes with lust!"

"You're the best automaton in the world."

Now I understand his deal with Shouko. If he loses the bet and die against his elder brother... she will make a Ban Doll out of his dead body, purportedly excellent material as mentioned by that scheming kid.

..wait, did that Granville boy suddenly change to a... Bernstein... girl... Hmm. I was under the impression that this entire arc was all about the disgraced Kingsfort family's attempt at revenge on the Belews, but why has two other families gotten involved instead? Ah, well.

Henri officially joins Raishin's harem as the newest member with the closing of this arc. I would hope these girls would eventually get along with each other, but that's probably not possible with Yaya around and the fact that they're all love rivals of each other. I sure hope to see more of them again in the future, so I also wish the studio would do a proper job with the eye candy next time.
Jan 1, 2014 9:49 AM
May 2012
Quite uninteresting, there's not much character development. If there's an S2 (which i think should be), hopefully they would fix this.

6/10.
Jan 1, 2014 10:48 PM

Apr 2012
glad they didnt stretched the fight out till last min then cram everything else into tthe last few seconds
Jan 3, 2014 9:09 AM

Oct 2012
S2 please!
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Jan 4, 2014 4:59 PM

Feb 2013
Underwhelmed by this ending. I thought the earlier episodes were more fun to watch. Even so, if they ever make a season 2, I'll be watching.
Jan 5, 2014 7:30 PM

Aug 2010
Wait that's it! Its all over! Raishin didn't even fought the mask dude.

Gotta love the "misunderstandings" hahaha women logic :).

Overall 8/10 for me. Hope there's a 2nd season.
Jan 5, 2014 8:45 PM
Jul 2011
Gonna miss Yaya's jealousy. Hoping for a season 2 :)
Jan 6, 2014 4:55 AM

Apr 2011
So Yaya ain't a Ban Doll but a more powerful Machine Doll? Cool!

Henri so cute.
Jan 6, 2014 8:33 PM

Sep 2013
Gonna miss Loki. He's the best character imo. I can't help but smile a little whenever he starts to say his line, "I'm a humble and tolerant man but there are three things I simply can't forgive..."
Jan 8, 2014 1:32 AM

Oct 2012
Ah lame villain :(
It's all because fun to see other people unhappy

And more girl for Raishin's harem (well Loki is included too xD)
Season two for more Raishin x Lo- I mean Yaya

Let's maware~
"Signature removed"
Jan 9, 2014 8:31 AM

Oct 2012
Great final episode IMO
Frey stopped another suicide attempt of Henri. That machine-doll is so strong but Yaya ultimate combo was so freaking awesome even thought she grow a glow in the dark horn in that mode xD. So Cedric is actually a she and a real hot one named Alice, this is really interesting but as a matter of fact this is the last episode so we probably wont get more info's about it.
Breast sure is a matter of death in that show XD ( Frey holding her own ^^) and Henri dressed as a maid, The part where " Care to explain this ? " killed me the faced that Raishin put up was not surprised at all and let's not forget Yaya who is still pissed because she not the one having Raishin attention XD, in the end nice show expect for the weird looking cg but still good in overall.
Jan 9, 2014 9:22 AM

May 2013
will there be a second season?
Jan 9, 2014 9:50 PM

Nov 2007
So many things left out. I don't even get why Charlotte looked like another girl.
Jan 10, 2014 1:32 AM

Sep 2013
A good ending to a good show, although I don't think i'd bother watching a second season if there was one. The show while good, felt quite lacking as a whole.
Jan 12, 2014 11:38 PM

May 2012
Kinda lost my interest in the last few episodes honestly. Not sure if I should rate it a 6 or 7. A second season would we welcomed tho, with all that was left out.
Jan 16, 2014 8:09 AM

Aug 2010
YuenSan said:
So many things left out. I don't even get why Charlotte looked like another girl.

Oh right! I nearly forgot about that. Having the same question here too.
Jan 19, 2014 9:58 AM
Aug 2013
Yeah they kinda didn't explain a few things.
Jan 21, 2014 6:12 AM

Dec 2013
Lol, I always find that girls being jealous is a cute thing but Yaya really shows me the down side of it. Too much of something becomes annoying XD Nevertheless, in a comical way I still enjoy her cute jealousy reactions.

Although the drawing for Raishin looks kinda weird at times, I felt they did a good job with the females. The plot was interesting at first with puppeteers and their puppets but went stale from middle to end also with many questions still left unanswered.

I enjoyed most of the fight scene although some were just like flashes of still images and also the anime OST especially the ED. I can't wait for S2 to come. Overall, this series gets a 8/10 from me.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 30, 2014 3:07 AM

Jul 2013
I still have enjoyed it and Wish there was a season 2 which will live up to the same expectations
Feb 3, 2014 4:46 AM

May 2013
mostly dull anime, but that white hair girl who pet the dogs is the best in this show and i didnt even bother to remember her name >.<

the rest of the character is dull dull dull dull,,,, 6/10 +1 for the animation.......

7/10
Feb 5, 2014 7:45 AM

Dec 2011
An interesting place to end the anime. And not necessarily in a good way - I presume they just said 'how many volumes of the series can we put into the adaptation?' rather than actually paying attention to actual events. There's no real conclusion at this point, unlike at the end of the previous two, which is a shame. It's better than them making up their own ending, of course, particularly at a point like this where we're still very much at the start of the story. And I wouldn't have wanted them to suddenly skip ahead either. But it's a shame they ended it the way they did nonetheless.

That said, the only reason I am making that complaint is because of how thoroughly enjoyable this story was/is. The characters (or most of them) are thoroughly likeable - I even grew fond of the whole catchphrase thing by the end. The setting is interesting, albeit slightly incongruous at times (which likely came about from the anime adaptation). And there's plenty of intrigue and questions to keep me going.

And keep going I will. Sooner or later.

After finally finding myself with a bit of a gap in my schedule (somehow) I picked this series above everything else as something to watch, and I'm glad I did.

Good series.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Feb 16, 2014 2:14 AM

Nov 2012
Omm... this... was... bad. Why I even watched this? 4/10 for some funny moments.
Feb 18, 2014 11:37 PM

Mar 2012
Plot was all over the place for the most part. When we finally get to the last arc of the season I really didn't know why or how we got to it it was just there...bad transitioning I'd say. Didn't help that Yaya was probably among the most annoying main female leads I've ever had to listen to. For the most part her character was entirely 1-dimensional centered around sexual innuendoes and nothing more, was just terrible.

If the premise wasn't so good, and the story wasn't so interesting at the start, I'd say this would be a major disappointment. I'll settle with 6/10.

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment"
Mar 23, 2014 12:17 PM
May 2012
Awww shit, he is a girl :O and she is a cute one :O I can't hate her now, can I :3 ???
I guess +1 to the Harem again ahahaha.
It's nice to see all of them having fun in that room. They're talking about breast and Raishin being a pervert again ahahaha. The misunderstandings are always fun for me to watch.
Raishin is actually capable in my opinion, he can do his shit, he got the best automaton too which is Yaya and I don't find her annoying at all.
Well, I really enjoyed this Anime; the story was interesting and the characters are good enough.
I am really hoping for a second season because there are many things left unexplained and I want to see them again. Thank you ^^
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Season 2? ( 1 2 )

RApollos - Dec 11, 2013

64 by Gazz »»
Oct 20, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Nov 25, 2013

96 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 22, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2013

107 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 21, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2013

214 by obijho »»
Apr 20, 2023 12:27 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

112 by de_baech »»
Dec 20, 2022 8:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.