Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Nov 26, 2013 6:19 PM

Feb 2009
symbv said:
Raishin said Frey kept winning, but isn't she above Loki and Raishin in ranking? So with the two incapacitated, she could just go on with the Night Party? And Loki and Raishin can rejoin at any time? And I don't even know since when she got the ability to command more than one automata....
Yes, Loki and Raishin are excused for the moment in participating in the Night Party as they're injured. They're still in it since their gloves hasn't been taken from them in a match which is the only way to eliminate a competitor, besides killing of course. They'll be allowed to participate again once they've recovered and cleared by the doctor.

By the way, 10 days have actually passed in that infirmary scene. That's why Raishin said that Frey kept on winning. Remember that there will always be a new opponent each day regardless of the outcome of the fight of the previous day. Frey's opponent the next day after the scuffle with Bronson was the 97th seat since Loki and Raishin are not participating.

symbv said:
The girl trying to commit suicide is a different girl from Charlotte. Raishin should notice that the hair color is different. Perhaps she is Charlotte's sister?
Younger sister.
Nov 26, 2013 6:45 PM

Aug 2009
Love it when Loki and Raishin argue. nice rival/friendship they got there! :)
theses episodes are going by so quickly
cliffhanger grrrr >.<

Nov 26, 2013 8:52 PM

Aug 2011
Does anyone know that catchy battle OST that's played when Raishin + Loki vs w/e his name was? I NEED TO KNOW
Nov 26, 2013 9:59 PM

Nov 2007
Erabe:

1. Raishin letting his carnal desires run wild, and violate Char v2 as he pleases
2. Raishin is going to go after her and pound her

I cannot get enough of Yaya! When she was strangling Raishin, I was rooting for her to actually do that! How dare he ignores all of her advances, yet falls for that vixen's temptation! <3
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Nov 26, 2013 11:28 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode. Really liked the battle, and the comedic scenes after.
Nov 26, 2013 11:39 PM

Oct 2009
Char look badass, riding dragons soaring up the skies and torching everything on the ground in a blaze.
Oh, wait. Its next episode.
The most important things in life is the people that you care about
Nov 26, 2013 11:45 PM

Jan 2013
I just marathoned 8 episodes and it has been a pretty good ride so far. Learned not to watch this in the living room after episode 3 lol.

My gripe is the pacing and unrelated story arcs. Raishin despite having "lower vitality and recovery" is healing up faster than Araragi Koyomi.

Overall, it is funny and the girls and action scenes are great, but this anime feels like squeezing one piece into 50 episodes.
A friend and I started ShoukoChan Anime T-shirts. We design modern and fashionable anime T-shirts you'd love to wear on a day out. Come check us out!
Nov 27, 2013 2:49 AM

Jul 2012
Yeah, Raishin and Loki have become best friends look at that bickering.

Great episode!!!
Nov 27, 2013 2:55 AM

Sep 2012
belatkuro said:
Yes, Loki and Raishin are excused for the moment in participating in the Night Party as they're injured. They're still in it since their gloves hasn't been taken from them in a match which is the only way to eliminate a competitor, besides killing of course. They'll be allowed to participate again once they've recovered and cleared by the doctor.
Hmm.. I think I can see a way to beat that super-powerful #1 with 6 automata... A group of participants need to avoid beating each other in the game and so move together to the next round and the next, while in each new round they band together to defeat the higher ranked one. At the end they will reach the end and challenge the #1 as a group. I guess when the #1 is beaten, the group will need to fight among themselves to determine who is the new champion?
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 27, 2013 4:25 AM

Nov 2012
Lol, "he might become family one day".
Great ep, good to see that section done, would like the tournament to start now.

Nov 27, 2013 9:13 AM

Oct 2009
Probably best episode yet! Raishin and Loki moments were hilarious!
And Frey's confession XD

So..Char's perverted twin? Dat cliffhanger!
Nov 27, 2013 9:14 AM

Jun 2013
I like this show, but the pacing is just way too fast.
Nov 27, 2013 4:08 PM
Jan 2012
Confession of the season lol.
Nov 28, 2013 11:38 AM

Jul 2011
yay! loki and raishin work together? to beat frey and loki's dick of a dad

their dad is really a baka for thinking becoming the wise man would exempt him from basic laws of society.

three 3 I hate are people who don't follow my orders people who stand against me and IDIOTS WHO INTERFERE WITH MY YAYA RAISHIN FANSERVICE! lol but seriously loki is cool now

uh oh there's a new girl who loves raishin now its yaya. charl, and frey! here's my crack couple raishinXloki

whats going on with charl. its obviously not her but who is it? and why are they trying to be charl?
Nov 28, 2013 1:40 PM

Oct 2011
Raishin and Loki working together was EPIC!!!! Dat OST I want it now!!!! LOL @ there bickering XDDDDDDD.

OMG Yaya <3 Dat nurse outfit XDDD.

Clifffhanger !!!!!

Maware YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 28, 2013 10:32 PM
Sep 2013
I liked that episode
That teamwork between Loki and Raishin wasnt that bad xD
Yaya in Nurse outfit looked so sweet.
Why Charlotte wanted to jump from the roof? o_O
And always these cliffhangers at the end .-.
I look forward for the next episode. btw. love the ending song *__*
(spin spin spin spin spin spin)
Nov 30, 2013 4:57 PM

Feb 2013
Nice catch Yaya! Don't let that building stand in your way!

zomgbbqspinspinspin full ED <3
Nov 30, 2013 8:57 PM

Nov 2012
damn raishin and loki XD really perfect combo :3
wait who is that in the end? char's clone?
and frey btw XD gahh really cute
Dec 1, 2013 3:19 PM

Apr 2013
The pacing of the anime is just way to fast, but it's still good.
The soundtrack is really good. *w*
Dec 1, 2013 8:07 PM

May 2012
Enjoyable action and comedy. "he might become family one day" lol fray made my day.

As for dat end. Dafuq is going on?
Yay the ED is back :)
Dec 5, 2013 2:09 PM

May 2011
Raishin might be family one day? Raishin, you lucky bastard xD

Anyways, I really enjoyed the episode. The arguing between Loki and Raishin changed the mood of the entire situation.

It looks like Char is being controlled.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2013 3:07 AM

May 2010
Loved how Loki became a bro quickly. Raishin sure is cunning

"Because Raishin might join our family", hohoho. Charl's lookalike seems interesting
Dec 7, 2013 7:55 AM

Jan 2011
Every time I watch this I ask myself: "Why am I watching this?"
Today was no different, this is so bad I should be dead by now.
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Dec 8, 2013 3:28 AM

Aug 2011
MasterMeNL said:
Every time I watch this I ask myself: "Why am I watching this?"
Today was no different, this is so bad I should be dead by now.

Me too man, me too. Yaya makes me wanna vomit.
Dec 8, 2013 5:03 AM

Jul 2010
3.5/5
Dec 9, 2013 8:20 AM

Apr 2009
"Raishin might become family one day"

Now this was a much more enjoyable episode than the last. They did well on the comedic aspects of Raishin and Loki's rivalry... and the comedic parts of the epilogue for the Sword Angel arc c/o Frey's indirect confession. The final battle of the arc against Bronson was a bit underwhelming, though... but the funny exchanges between Loki and Raishin with a healthy dose of Yaya helped make up for it.

Bronson wasn't even Loki and Frey's real father, so I hoped they would show a bit of the siblings' backstory here too, or at least in the next episode, but it seems we're starting the next major arc immediately. It's a letdown, but at this breakneck pace it's not surprising.

So, Henri finally appears - and her lines were pretty much what I expected, good. I also get to see Char's other outfit in color too.
Dec 9, 2013 4:48 PM

Jun 2012
Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware Maware

Dec 18, 2013 3:20 AM

Sep 2008
So they won the battle with the power of nonsense and asspull once again. So many random quotes that don't tie together with anything being thrown around.

More repetitive Yaya jealousy gags.

At least I got my maware dose with this episode.
Dec 22, 2013 1:15 PM

Oct 2012
Loki and Raishin arguing is such a joke it's freakin' hilarious. So the Ex-wiseman showed up and battle Loki & Raishin ( nice team work ) Yaya ended tyhe fight ( she's so strong ) and that part in the nursery room still arguing, nurse yaya's please nurse me too !!! and Frey...she said it ^^.
The last scene another Char wtf...
Jan 5, 2014 8:16 AM

Nov 2012
ohh great this is turning into a harem..
at least loki seems pretty cool though
Jan 7, 2014 10:46 PM

Oct 2012
Both of them are bwakas, so they're duo bwakas xD
Lol, stargazing but he's lying face down

I guess I'll start to ship Raishin x Accel-.. I mean Loki xD
But dat confess so clear like Yaya's pants-... sky I mean sky

Not enough maware, spin spin~

NeoAnkara said:
I though Yaya would wield Cherubim when facing Lucifer but instead she wield it to chase after Raishin instead.

Thought so before... But then it'll just reduced Yaya's mobility (since the sword is too big for her)

shanimebib said:
Erabe:

1. Raishin letting his carnal desires run wild, and violate Char v2 as he pleases
2. Raishin is going to go after her and pound her

Ah.. I'm afraid you're suffering NouCome syndrome xD
Rayl1ghtJan 7, 2014 11:57 PM
"Signature removed"
Jan 14, 2014 2:38 AM

Sep 2012
Loki and Raishin are hilarious together. Anyway, what in the world happened to Char?
Mar 23, 2014 4:50 AM
May 2012
Cool fight!!! Bronson was finally defeated.
Stargazing face down seems amazing ahahaha.
Frey confessed, so +1 to the Harem :3
Huh :O Charlotte has a sister??? I guess +1 to the Harem again :3
What the hell happened to Charlotte though =_=
Apr 27, 2014 5:53 PM

May 2012
Lol is this changing into a harem anime? Pretty nice episode, let's see what's next!
Oct 1, 2014 9:47 AM

Jun 2008
This show may have some interesting elements but this is the 8 episode and to be honest instead of being excited of watching what's next i feel like am doing a chore.
So there is definitely something not well here.
Nov 21, 2014 8:58 AM

Aug 2013
Raishin might join the family soon LOL.
Feb 20, 2015 12:22 AM

Feb 2013
Nice end to this arc. Looks like another starts next episode.
Apr 11, 2015 7:17 AM
Mar 2015
The one-upmanship between Loki and Raishin was the funniest gag in this show yet.
Nov 25, 2015 2:53 PM

Oct 2010
Good fight and banter between Loki and Raishin was hilarious. Finally some justice served. The new girl looks like Charlotte's sister. And speaking of her, is she changing?
Jan 19, 2016 5:43 PM

Feb 2014
Wow...great episode! Action and really funny.

I enjoyed it alot.
Jun 15, 2016 9:17 AM

Feb 2016
Well that master of loki happens to be a mad scientiest as he puts science over everything else and is ready to sacrifice anything for it - be it his own 'students' or not. He states that even lies are sometimes justified.

The trashtalk after their fight against lucifer was funny though - it looks like they are understanding each other now - raishin and loki.

I must have to say that I really hate that voice of yaya - it's giving me a headache - raishin, raishin, raishin,raishin, raishin, raishin,raishin, raishin, raishin,raishin, raishin, raishin, !!!!!!!!!!!
- Just give it a rest already, we know that you're the annoying type of character don't prove it every time you're on screen.
Nov 17, 2016 5:47 AM

Dec 2015
The whole episode was pretty boring, but I gotta admit, the part with the hospital and the 'pounding' was pretty fun.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Apr 12, 2018 1:19 PM

Apr 2013
God Yaya is so fucking annoying... stop your Raishin yelling already and getting everything in the wrongest way possible only to get angry at Raishin Raishin Raishin again...
Jun 21, 2019 11:47 AM
Mar 2018
So, like being shot and stabbed and all causes bloodloss, which doesn
't mean that much, because these guys are bulletsponges that can take whatever amount of damage as the story needs them to. And this show is showing the lack of good writing this show has. Every scene or setting has a completely different tone and it is almost as if the one before didn't need to exist, because it is barely recognized later. Then there is this sudden inner monologue by the straight woman (she has basically no other characteristics) and our protagonist is always the bad pervert type beyond any sense or understanding of the other characters. It's just a mediocre mash of different anime tropes...
Jan 10, 2022 5:38 PM

Jul 2016
neonBdragon said:
Yeah, Raishin and Loki have become best friends look at that bickering.

Great episode!!!

Best friends dont act like that. How cliche can this get.
Feb 25, 2022 11:22 AM

Nov 2010
He does make a lot of sense. To make great progress, you have to become a sociopath/psychopath that's willing to sacrifice anyone at all cost. As long as we apply ethics, progress will either slowdown or stall.

OST in this show is really good I must say. I got goosebumps from it plenty of times.

I'd happily remove my clothes for Yaya. hehe

Wait what happened to Char all of a sudden? she has like a split persona and transformed into someone dangerous. Damn, no break for Raishin.
May 22, 2023 2:07 PM

Mar 2020
Well actually I give up I feel like this story doesn't want to be told without a cliffhanger at the end of each episode!!! xD
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Season 2? ( 1 2 )

RApollos - Dec 11, 2013

64 by Gazz »»
Oct 20, 10:54 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Nov 4, 2013

107 by PedroKarim64 »»
May 21, 2023 3:28 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2013

190 by Nukelotide »»
May 15, 2023 9:08 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

tsubasalover - Oct 7, 2013

214 by obijho »»
Apr 20, 2023 12:27 PM

Poll: » Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 28, 2013

112 by de_baech »»
Dec 20, 2022 8:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.