Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Feb 14, 2013 9:33 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

I feel her there especially with what happened last week. Poor Mizuka-chan ;.; So I guess this episode was sad for everyone. Hell, even the darkened sky reflects this. Those tears. Also, I'm pretty curious on what's going on near the end. Seems like a strange phenomenon showed up on Akito's game tablet.

Oh, and the commercials in this episode with the glasses were appealing. R;N style
Feb 14, 2013 10:06 AM
Dec 2012
I liked the intro scene, which was dark and impressive. Glad their robot is gonna survive. I think it was the guy's fault to have become crushed under the robot: he should've quickly run and escaped rather than have passively stood there. Overall unlike the previous episode, it was not depressive nor heavy.
Feb 14, 2013 4:53 PM

Jul 2012
Some nice developments with the disbanding and moving on of the club.

The ending part is the most unexpected part though. So much for protecting the Kimijima Reports.
My Anime Blog: http://www.Entravity.com/
Episodic overviews of the latest anime.

Feb 14, 2013 5:17 PM

Feb 2012
Heh that Kimijima is quite the crafty guy.

Can't wait to see what happens next!
Feb 14, 2013 5:28 PM

Jan 2011
Aw man what a troll ass report worried about what Kai just let out..
katsu044Feb 14, 2013 5:42 PM
Feb 14, 2013 5:49 PM

Jun 2011
IT'S HAPPENING!

... again.
Feb 14, 2013 5:58 PM

Sep 2008
Great episode!

Damn cliffhanger, can't wait for the next! 5 more episodes, I wonder how this will end.
Feb 14, 2013 6:06 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Yvese said:
Heh that Kimijima is quite the crafty guy.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Yeah seriously o_O that was quite unexpected...although, isn't it good that it gets known? I wonder why the older sister told Kai to protect the reports.

This whole episode was pretty depressing :( I think this anime is really interesting because you never know when there's going to be comedy and when things will get serious. Keeps you wanting more. Since there aren't that many episodes left, I'm expecting things to really start moving in the next episode or two (well obviously, since the Kimijima Reports are now distributed throughout the world)
Feb 14, 2013 6:45 PM

Oct 2012
Man, I really adore this episode in regard to returning back to the old habits of Kai, "Is that a request? Fight me in KB!" Oh and the space candy!
Then the moments of the drama...
Well, I guess Gun-Pro 2 will be even better with Frau's tweak, more funds, and the team chipping in overall; have a feeling all of them will unite to continue the build.

Last but not least, let's hope Kai didn't cause nukes to fire in certain parts of the world while unleashing the reports in the process!

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Feb 14, 2013 6:52 PM

Jul 2009
god damn kai pissed me off this episode. why you gotta make aiki cry. dont give a shit if you're trying to help her. couldve done it without being an ass. and that scene with that ceo guy, like wtf. play some poker, will ya.

i think at this point, i dont give a shit about the robot, or the characters. i want fucken chaos! CHAOS! LET THE WORLD END. LET ME SEE KAI SQUIRM IN FEAR. when will the roller coaster finally leave the station.
Feb 14, 2013 7:04 PM

May 2011
It's gotten interesting again. Let's see how it follows up.
Feb 14, 2013 7:06 PM

Oct 2012
Kurogashi said:
i want fucken chaos! CHAOS! LET THE WORLD END. LET ME SEE KAI SQUIRM IN FEAR. when will the roller coaster finally leave the station.

I actually wouldn't mind that.
Where's HOUOUIN KYOUMA when you need him and his lust for chaos?!

Just this once, I'll fulfill whatever your wish is.
Feb 14, 2013 7:15 PM

Jun 2011
Tavor said:
Kurogashi said:
i want fucken chaos! CHAOS! LET THE WORLD END. LET ME SEE KAI SQUIRM IN FEAR. when will the roller coaster finally leave the station.

I actually wouldn't mind that.
Where's HOUOUIN KYOUMA when you need him and his lust for chaos?!

Making some maddo scientisto offsprings with his assistant. >:3
Feb 14, 2013 7:29 PM

Nov 2007
Oh damn! Good stuff! That cliffhanger! All six files have been transmitted in the www. This might cause total chaos! This anime has gotten so better after the first half! Simply amazing!

Almost the entire episode gave this dark and gloomy atmosphere, and thought so it would after what happened at the end of the last episode. Seeing Jun and Aki in tears was pretty sad. Saburu's injury seems really bad. I hope he can walk again. And then, the mood of the anime started to change after Kai intentionally lost to Aki. And just when it seemed to be getting a bit brighter, Kimijima Report No. 7 goes off with a bang!

I dunno how many of you're seeing this anime right now, but it is on its way to greatness I can tell!

That MAL rating! Cannot believe it is still just 7.7/10! I think most of the ratings are coming from those who either have kept it on hold or didn't catch up to the latest episodes! That score is unbelievable for an anime which has improved so tremendously over the last few episodes!

5/5 yet again! 2nd half is on a roll.

Damn the noitaminA shows this season. If Psy-pass just wasn't enough!
Stay Home and Wash Your Hands.
Protect Yourself. Protect Your Loved Ones.
Protect Your Community and Help Defeat
Coronavirus.
Feb 14, 2013 7:47 PM

May 2012
aw its a trap.. 5 ep to go, let the horror begin.. very nice ep..

Feb 14, 2013 7:51 PM
Jul 2012
kai dun fucked up big time
Feb 14, 2013 7:53 PM

May 2011
SHIT'S GETTING REAL
REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
HYPE HYPE HYPE

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Feb 14, 2013 8:02 PM

Jan 2013
Yay, it's staying really good.
Feb 14, 2013 8:02 PM

Dec 2011
I knew they won't give up. We won't have a show unless they give up.
Although it was sad to see the state of our other characters.

And I didn't expect that the Report #7 is a catalyst to what Misaki feared... the publication of the Kimijima Reports around the world! Holy.

Now, I wonder what the #8 Report is??? I am thinking it is going to be a password to stop a program or a robot that will bring disaster in the end.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 14, 2013 8:04 PM
Oct 2010
damn things turned dreary D:

ep was win though. kai finally met main evil doucher.

dat #7 file just spread to the net, holy fuckk. cant wait to see what kinda mayhem this brings next week.
Dont bother replying to my posts in forums, dont check them afterwards.

Feb 14, 2013 8:18 PM

Jan 2009
JavierR said:
kai dun fucked up big time

he already did lol, only 5 episodes left
Feb 14, 2013 8:26 PM

Jun 2011
So with this the plan of the Committee of 300 is ruined? In Kimijima's own words, "This is a reversed technique of the Tavistock Institute - Anti-propaganda. In the information society of the 21st century, the spread of information is in an instant. Once spreaded, there will be no way to stop it." - Report No.6

And Kai finally gotta meet with our "big bad" Sawada. :3
KansokushaFeb 14, 2013 11:02 PM
Feb 14, 2013 8:30 PM

Oct 2010
This ep is depressing,but glad to see Kai still moving forward instead of traumatized and blaming himself that he cause Miizuka's death like other "frail" main character in other series.

it was unexpected..The function of Kimijima report 7 is to distribute all 6 reports to all Iru-O servers.This is a smart trick,even if other bad ass get these report, once they downloaded 7th report,the other reports will be sent to the whole world..
groundfishFeb 14, 2013 8:48 PM
Signature Removed
Feb 14, 2013 8:45 PM

Aug 2011
Fiji said:
Now, I wonder what the #8 Report is??? I am thinking it is going to be a password to stop a program or a robot that will bring disaster in the end.

The report only goes up till #7 lol
Feb 14, 2013 9:07 PM

Mar 2012
Mizuka is really dead T.T
Subaru is not really in bad conditions
Jun is so sad T.T
Aki hasn't given up yet
Mitchie did a nice job
Doc was being nice
and Kai has spread the Kijima Kou reports thruohgh the world!!!
wtf shit happens!!
Feb 14, 2013 9:34 PM

Oct 2012
Well fuck, kijima reports are getting spread throughout the world. And that was a great episode. Tons of emotions.
Feb 14, 2013 9:35 PM

Jan 2008
What that?! Report 7 distributed the 6 reports...I'm excited for the next episode.
I'm glad Subaru is alive but still hoping for his best conditions. The gloomy weather at the start of the episode matched the feelings of the charas. Anothe nicely done episode.
Feb 14, 2013 9:36 PM

Jan 2012
so many people dying!

the last one was a .bat file. lul
My Guitar Covers:
Playlist

I CAN ALWAYS SHOW MY EVERYTHING TO YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUU
Feb 14, 2013 10:29 PM
Oct 2010
I was wrong. I thought for sure Jun would have saved Subaru. Seems like he just barely survived out of pure luck...

Anyway, that was some major trolling, "the reports have been distributed" XD

Kai can't catch his breath, can he?

otakulineage said:
Fiji said:
The report only goes up till #7 lol
If I understood correcly, it only goes up to #6. That last one was a program, not a report.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Feb 14, 2013 10:43 PM

Aug 2011
Distributing the Kimijima Reports is a good thing, right......?
Feb 14, 2013 10:58 PM

Jun 2011
itsvero said:
Distributing the Kimijima Reports is a good thing, right......?

Why not? Exposing the Committee of 300 and warns the world about their diabolic intent. Sounds logical to me.
Feb 14, 2013 11:14 PM

Apr 2009
I honest to god thought that Kai had set off nuclear launches with that .exe for a moment there.
Feb 14, 2013 11:23 PM

Aug 2011
Damn, this was sad episode from the beginning and really dark themed in most of the scenes. Just seeing Aki-chan like that is heart breaking. What happened to the energetic girl we all so love.

Seeing Toshiyuki Sawada appear on this episode, kinda caught me off guard, but seeing he being the chairman of Exoskeleton pretty much says he has to take some blame for the incident that happened previous episode. Seeing Kai pretty much lie to his face right next to him was really a bold move there, and Misa calling telling him to protect Kimijima reports sure went well.... dun dun dun That bat file of Kimijime report 7.

Mitsuhiko was really good in this episode, finally got himself useful and will hopefully do so rest of the show, I think there is more to his characters than we could imagine at this point.

Subaru Hidaka laying in bed sadly and Jun apologizing to his father was tough to see, and even Furu being all worked up trying to fix the problem was kinda sad to see when she gets the new of the club disbanding. Poor one.

Seeing Aki-chan not wanting to take the robots apart was of course kinda against any common sense after what happened, but not a sad Aki-chan doesn't even come close to be honest, and I was really glad to see Kai and Aki finally go lose on each other on Kill Ballad and Kai blatantly giving Aki the victory was a great touch.

Well the episode ended with a bang, and now that the reports that Mika told him to protect the files just went worldwide on the internet sure hell is a big chaos!

5 episodes left of Robotics;Notes and Psycho-Pass. Both will go out with a bang when they end just over a month.
Feb 14, 2013 11:42 PM

Aug 2010
Mostly an Aftermath episode...Glad to see that Kai didn't get traumatized. Man he acted totally normal XD

I'm sure Frau will help them out too, so they're not alone :)

But that end was awesome...shit got real again.
I wonder what Kimijima had in mind when he did that O_O
Now the whole world shall be in chaos...can't wait hehe
Feb 14, 2013 11:53 PM

Jun 2012
Really good ending again, I'm glad they feel like continuing to work on the robot. The reports, though, now everyone will be able to read them. I wonder what effects it will create.
5/5.

Feb 15, 2013 12:32 AM

Sep 2008
Amarrez said:
I honest to god thought that Kai had set off nuclear launches with that .exe for a moment there.

Have you played DEFCON? :D That was a fun game :D
entauri.deviantart.com

Feb 15, 2013 12:42 AM

Aug 2011
Aki is more obsessed with this than I thought. Don't really like her.

...And now, possibly, the worst has happened.
Feb 15, 2013 1:30 AM

Jul 2012
Getting a really strong vibe that Misaki actually cares about Akiho and is trying to stop her from completing the Gunpro by staying distant and telling her she will fail. I also get the feeling that something very bad will happen once they do complete it and Misaki knows at least something about it.

Pure speculation of course, but that completed robot would make a hell of a killing machine.
Feb 15, 2013 2:48 AM

Jan 2011
About time things got serious, although I'm having trouble taking it seriously because of the lolololol opening song and because the first part of this was comedy slife-of-life stuff.
I think that report #7 is a fake, because it didn't appear at first.
I wonder what happens next.
loliowoFeb 15, 2013 2:54 AM
I almost never read discussions after I made my post, if you want to reply PM me or post on my profile page.
Feb 15, 2013 2:57 AM

Sep 2012
I have been wondering why Subaru's father was never mentioned again even though we know his relationship with Subaru was never resolved. Another thing that I am happy that it is not forgotten is where had all the prize money from the robot tournament went. At least here I see they are not forgotten by the story.

symbvFeb 15, 2013 3:36 AM
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Feb 15, 2013 3:11 AM

Aug 2012
Kimijima Report #7 is not a text file? The world will now know the "dark secrets". Can't wait to see what happens next.

My Youtube page: link
Feb 15, 2013 3:11 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
A suitable dark aftermath after last episode, I think they covered good ground this episode.

Oh and Kimijima Reports being spread across the world = more trouble's coming.
Feb 15, 2013 3:56 AM

Aug 2012
I was half expecting Mr.Strange Haircut to come up behind Kai as he was downloading the report.

So the committee of 300 is somewhat exposed, assuming people actually understand what Kou was writing about.

Hope the overall score will pick up for this show.
Feb 15, 2013 4:25 AM

Sep 2012
Don't let anyone have Kimijima report Huh ?

Too bad.
Feb 15, 2013 4:34 AM

Oct 2012
I really hate Aki.. without her this episode would be perfect. Her desire to build that stupid mecha even after all this is sick (and her everytime optimism is becoming irritating).

But I liked overall sad tone of this episode nonetheless.
And Kimijima report distributed to all IruOS pokecons - hell, that will have tripple accel impact to the world!
Feb 15, 2013 4:42 AM

Mar 2012
DStev said:
I was half expecting Mr.Strange Haircut to come up behind Kai as he was downloading the report.

So the committee of 300 is somewhat exposed, assuming people actually understand what Kou was writing about.

Hope the overall score will pick up for this show.

I hope so too. It seems like there were a lot of idiots that shot this anime down before it even had the chance to get off the ground.

Honestly speaking, this is the 2nd best anime I've seen probably since Steins;Gate (ironically). The only one I can say is definitively beating it out is Psycho-Pass.
Feb 15, 2013 4:44 AM

Oct 2012
shanimebib said:
That MAL rating! Cannot believe it is still just 7.7/10! I think most of the ratings are coming from those who either have kept it on hold or didn't catch up to the latest episodes! That score is unbelievable for an anime which has improved so tremendously over the last few episodes!

Well, I would say 7.7 is still too high for this (it's still rated above average, you know, average was always been set as 5.0 or 5.5). I like this show but it is lacking in many ways.. And one episode doesn't make whole show. You can't deny there are many better animes, take Steins;Gate for example.
Feb 15, 2013 5:09 AM

Sep 2011
That #7 supposed to be a trap or something? WTF?

Feb 15, 2013 5:41 AM

Oct 2010
Dat cliffhanger o.o
Feb 15, 2013 6:34 AM

Jan 2013
Well I think shits about to get crazy. Reguardless I'm happy to have read spoilers o nthis lulz.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

symbv - Mar 21, 2013

340 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 11:18 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

217 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

192 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 10:19 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

208 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Robotics;Notes Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

123 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Jul 7, 9:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.