Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 19, 2013 11:00 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Kirika ;.; Maria ;.;

This show is depressing. At least they made up:
http://i.imgur.com/LLtVWjQ.png?1

The doctor still pisses me off though. Dat cliffhanger. AGAIN.
Sep 19, 2013 11:04 AM

Jul 2010
Maria and Hibiki broadcasted naked worldwide, lol.
Sep 19, 2013 3:11 PM

Apr 2008
Saw Jojo pose when Shirabe is doing that double helicopter thing
orz

Lots of ridiculous transformations this episode XD
But expected of the Symphogears

So Igalima's final has similar effect on soul like what Shenshou Jing can do to Gears.
Fine is tired with playing villain for thousand year.

Maria is really sad. Compared to the other users, her song is probably the most heroic.
And that's how she became.
nseikaSep 19, 2013 7:39 PM
Sep 20, 2013 3:17 AM
Sep 2012
Next episode everyone team up against Doctor Sugita Ver, I guess ?

Well, so much naked characters in this episode lol.
Shirabe/Kirika's swan song appearance was kinda ridiculous for me but that's Symphogear after all. Tsubasa was pretty cool and it was good to hear Zettou Ame no Habakiri from the first season. Chris earned more and more cuteness :3
As expected Hibiki can punch some ass again. (Maybe she stole it or something like that ?_?)
Sep 24, 2013 12:05 PM
Oct 2012
has it even been subbed yet? it's Tuesday and i have yet to find a sub.
Sep 24, 2013 11:22 PM
Dec 2012
jaxjaxk said:
has it even been subbed yet? it's Tuesday and i have yet to find a sub.
It is not the first time like this. I think it will be subbed soon when ep.13 is released.
Sep 25, 2013 4:59 AM
Jun 2013
symphogear aswe know it xD just ludicrous level of hilarity xD
Sep 25, 2013 5:08 AM
Dec 2012
Subs are finally out!
Sep 25, 2013 8:25 AM

May 2013
So Shirabe had Fine's soul all along. Only one more episode to go.
Sep 25, 2013 9:56 AM

Mar 2008
I'm guessing Hibiki used Maria's gungir to power up her own which is why it disappeared from her? I mean she no longer had the relics crystal formations inside of herself.
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣸⠋⠀⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⡔⠀⢀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⡘⡰⠁⠘⡀⠀⠀⢠⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠁⠀⣀⠀⠀⡇⠀⡜⠈⠁⠀⢸⡈⢇⠀⠀⢣⠑⠢⢄⣇⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢰⡟⡀⠀⡇⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⡇⠈⢆⢰⠁⠀⠀⠀⠘⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⠀⠀⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠤⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠀⣧⠀⢿⢠⣤⣤⣬⣥⠀⠁⠀⠀⠛⢀⡒⠀⠀⠀⠘⡆⡆⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢵⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡰⠀⢠⠃⠱⣼⡀⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠳⠶⠶⠆⡸⢀⡀⣀⢰⠀⠀⢸ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⣀⣀⣀⠄⠀⠉⠁⠀⠀⢠⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⣼⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠴⠢⢄⡔⣕⡍⠣⣱⢸⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⡰⠃⢀⠎⠀⠀⡜⡨⢢⡀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣄⠀⠀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠐⢛⠽⠗⠁⠀⠁⠊⠀⡜⠸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⢀⠔⣁⡴⠃⠀⡠⡪⠊⣠⣾⣟⣷⡦⠤⣀⡈⠁⠉⢀⣀⡠⢔⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡤⡗⢀⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⣠⠴⢑⡨⠊⡀⠤⠚⢉⣴⣾⣿⡿⣾⣿⡇⠀⠹⣻⠛⠉⠉⢀⠠⠺⠀⠀⡀⢄⣴⣾⣧⣞⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠐⠒⣉⠠⠄⡂⠅⠊⠁⠀⠀⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣻⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⢠⣷⣮⡍⡠⠔⢉⡇⡠⠋⠁⠀⣿⣿⣿⣿⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀
Sep 25, 2013 12:16 PM

Jun 2009
traed said:
I'm guessing Hibiki used Maria's gungir to power up her own which is why it disappeared from her? I mean she no longer had the relics crystal formations inside of herself.

MOre like she took back which now belonged to her. At its full potential.
Sep 25, 2013 1:16 PM

Aug 2010
Good ep.

Elite60 said:

Yeah I lol'd at that too XDXDXD

Tsubasa was cool. Chris was cute. Maria is sad. And Ver is hilariously crazy XD

So yeah not bad hahaha.

Good to see the Fine saved Shirabe.
Sep 25, 2013 2:52 PM

May 2012
I JUST KNEW that Fine wasn't a bad person anymore. Hibiki fixed that in season one.
Sep 25, 2013 4:07 PM

Sep 2008
Great episode, it had everything that makes Symphogear great. I'm going to miss this show, only one episode left.
Sep 25, 2013 6:33 PM

Jan 2011
Alpha_Norwegium said:
Great episode, it had everything that makes Symphogear great. I'm going to miss this show, only one episode left.

We have very differing opinions. All good.

This show continues to top itself on how retarded it can get...
Sep 25, 2013 6:42 PM

Jul 2008
IZEROII said:
Alpha_Norwegium said:

Yep it's pretty bad from an objective point of view but this season managed to entertain me enough for me to not mind that.
Sep 25, 2013 7:50 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Shangetsu said:
IZEROII said:
Alpha_Norwegium said:

Yep it's pretty bad from an objective point of view but this season managed to entertain me enough for me to not mind that.

Found it more entertaining than first season.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 25, 2013 8:07 PM

Dec 2007
vampko said:
I JUST KNEW that Fine wasn't a bad person anymore. Hibiki fixed that in season one.

My take is that she never really was. It's possible that Fine's "overwriting" might be something closer to taking the lead in a merger, with her retaining personality traits of her host. This would then mean much of the excess she showed in the first season was actually because her host was so sadistic.
Her soul may also have been corrupted over time in a similar fashion.

Regardless, this is closer to what I'd have expected the original Fine to be like, and is quite possibly her true personality.
Sep 25, 2013 11:14 PM

May 2012
ErwinJA said:
vampko said:

My take is that she never really was. It's possible that Fine's "overwriting" might be something closer to taking the lead in a merger, with her retaining personality traits of her host. This would then mean much of the excess she showed in the first season was actually because her host was so sadistic.
Her soul may also have been corrupted over time in a similar fashion.

Regardless, this is closer to what I'd have expected the original Fine to be like, and is quite possibly her true personality.

As I recall, her host in season one was nowhere near sadistic. If I'm remembering right, Fine basically went crazy over time, and Hibiki just knocked some sense into her.

But it's been ages since that show aired, so I could be remembering it wrong.
Sep 26, 2013 1:22 AM

Aug 2008
Having your nude front and you buck naked ass broadcasted in such manner. I think they will become famous in-universe in different ways.

I still don't get it. If the moon falls, they're still screwed. They won't be anything to stabilize the earth's axis of rotation. Japan will probably disappear under several thousand feet of ocean. And that's just an after-effect, I'm sure something of that mass would cause quite the impact event. Of course, magic will save the day if that happens. That, or humanity would only inhabit the Frontier.
Sep 26, 2013 3:37 AM

Jun 2011
Awesome episode. So many songs and action this episode.

Love Zettou Ame no Habakiri. Chris is still HNNNGG.

I had to lol at the 2 swan songs this episode because of how ridiculous it was but its symphogear.

Love that they showed Fine and Kanade this episode

Ending was pretty epic.

Cant wait for the next episode and im gonna miss this show, hope that there will be a 3rd season even though lots of people here hate it.
Sep 26, 2013 4:05 AM

Sep 2008
IZEROII said:
Alpha_Norwegium said:

Indeed, all good. As i said, it has everything that makes Symphogear great. I don't like Symphogear because it's good and mind boggling, because it's not. I just love it for it's goofyness, and how it's so unpredictable, and at the same time predictable with it's ridiculous cliffhangers. I started watching Symphogear because of the music, and i stayed because i ended up appreciating the entire show.

But it's all up to taste, i can see how someone wouldn't like it.
Sep 26, 2013 6:53 AM

Apr 2013
Dr. Ver gotta be the best character this season. All those expressions and the way he freaks out.
Sep 26, 2013 7:11 PM

Dec 2007
wakka9ca said:
Shangetsu said:
IZEROII said:
Alpha_Norwegium said:

It definitely has more WTF moments to keep you hooked.
Sep 26, 2013 8:57 PM

Apr 2011
3 (count 'em) 3 nekkid symphogear users this episode ... not sure why Chris exploded her clothes into weapon form, but it meant she was running around unclothed so I wasn't complaining. Then Hibiki steals Maria's powers along with her clothes, because Symphogear. I kinda love this show, it's wild, it makes no sense but it's beautifully animated and fun. And the music is awesome as always, will definitely have to grab the soundtrack to this season.
Sep 26, 2013 9:18 PM

Jul 2008
Blind_Guardian said:
3 (count 'em) 3 nekkid symphogear users this episode ... not sure why Chris exploded her clothes into weapon form, but it meant she was running around unclothed so I wasn't complaining. Then Hibiki steals Maria's powers along with her clothes, because Symphogear. I kinda love this show, it's wild, it makes no sense but it's beautifully animated and fun. And the music is awesome as always, will definitely have to grab the soundtrack to this season.

Chris was affected by the reverse linker so she couldn't maintain her symphogear form. Before she reverted back to human form she used the last of her power to try to destroy the most Noise she could.

Maria's Gungnir comes from the same source as Hibiki's, basically a shard from the remnant of Kanade's Gungnir. Hibiki managed to be able to take her power because it is the exact same power she possessed, this wouldn't work on any other symphogear user.
Actually since Hibiki's body was perfectly merged with Gungnir, I don't think it would be an overstatement to say that Maria's Gungnir was attracted by Hibiki.

It's actually the opposite of what you are saying. This show makes more sense than people gives it credit for. It's full of cliche and run on convenience but other than that, it actually makes sense. Making sense isn't enough to make a great story and it's a perfect example of that case. There's a lot of thing that are lacking but the story does not have contradiction.
The animation is average at best but it is dozen of time better than it was in the first season, I have to gives it credit where it's due. Still doesn't make that a ''good animation''.
Sep 27, 2013 6:20 AM

Sep 2013
I guess 'Fine' isn't a bad person after all and so cool see to Tsubasa Gear 1 and Zettou Ameno Habakiri song again.8-)
[/url]
Sep 27, 2013 4:29 PM

Jul 2009
While I was watching this episode, my poor brain jumped out of my head, on the balcony, and off the 7th floor. :(

*a moment of silence*
Sep 27, 2013 8:35 PM

Apr 2011
Well I was half right after all

hibiki took maria's power
Sep 28, 2013 7:35 AM

Feb 2012
Shangetsu said:

Chris was affected by the reverse linker so she couldn't maintain her symphogear form. Before she reverted back to human form she used the last of her power to try to destroy the most Noise she could.

Then, a wild school uniform appears! HAHAHAHA

Somehow, in this episode, I got...
Kirika x Shirabe (Fighting while saying I love you to each other? I had a lot of laughs at that one)
Tsubasa x Chris
Maria x Hibiki? NAH (Hibiki x Miku all the way for me. Miku's cheering made me laugh a lot. It seemed out of character for me as I have always seen her as a demure person.)
Sep 28, 2013 4:41 PM

Feb 2013
Yay, Chris is back! (and naked too)

How rude of Hibiki, she just stole Gungnir from Maria... and proceeded to broadcast their nakedness to the whole world.

Kinda lame credit scroll over black... they could have come up with something better...
Sep 29, 2013 7:45 AM

May 2012
I like the naked Chris. She has the biggest boobs in the series
Oct 2, 2013 1:15 AM

Jan 2013
Good dramatic episode.
I don't know how I want it to end
Oct 7, 2013 12:32 AM

Sep 2012
Worldwide broadcast in nude and shooting of Mom towards the Moon... What a mix of seriousness and comedy. So B-movie and so well done.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 10, 2013 6:52 PM

May 2012
God dammed such a nice ending and well lets see what the last and most likely most epic episode has to offer for us!

Lol at being naked at the broadcasted around the world :p
Oct 20, 2013 11:45 AM

Jun 2008
Elite60 said:

Fanservice for the whole planet!
Oct 18, 2014 6:07 PM

Feb 2014
I thought Shirabe was actually gonna die ;_; but good thing she's alive!!!

Yay, Chris gets Solomon's Cane, taking it away from Dr. Ver. Ugh can they just use it and surround him with noise already? I really don't like that guy
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 22, 2014 1:13 PM

Feb 2013
Chris had no clothes! Woo! Kirika and Shirabe are on good terms now. Maria and Hibiki were shown naked to the world, lol. Hibiki got her symphogear back. Did Maria lose hers in the process? Great episode.
Jul 2, 2015 12:11 AM

Jul 2009
Great episode, but lots of WTF moments

They reversed the OP and ED!!

Shirabe vs Kirika was definitely the highlight of the show. Lots of action and suspense!

Tbh that kinda stupid reason for Chris to betray her friends like that. She keeps blaming herself on Solomon Cane even though it was Ryouko who did that. When did she got that collar in the first place?!

Why would Kirika would kill herself over that!?! So basically Kirika and Shirabe has Fine's shield. Does that mean Kirika still has Fine soul as well??

I also didn't get why Tsubasa was lying down then suddenly activates her Symphogear. Guess it was to negate the anti linker. Tbh i didn't think much of the anti linker, but it's looking like nanomachines from Metal Gear Solid series XD

At least Chris and Tsubasa are good now.

So Fine did reside inside of Shirabe. She seems much more a good person right now compared to her past life. I did think Shirabe would have died, but the series keep using Deus Ex machina too much :P

LOL the Dr. is getting crazier and crazier. The hell is that yell when he bitch slap Maria like that!?!

He even sent Madam towards the Moon. Man this Dr is one fucked up guy XD

Lol they did broadcast Maria and Hibiki naked worldwide!!

Last episode!! I don't want to end this, but S3 is just few hours so might as well finish it! T__T
Jul 23, 2015 5:44 PM

Feb 2015
This doctor and his crazy faces...

I'm not even sure if Hibiki stole Gungnir or mimicked it but nevertheless, the next episode is going to be epic.
Aug 26, 2015 1:07 AM

Dec 2013
wakka9ca said:

I agree that it certainly does hold a lot of entertainment value, but I also feel that almost everything this season seems like a convoluted mess. Two examples of this were concluded in this very episode.

The first example is with Chris trying to take that cane from the sad excuse of a villain that is Dr. Whats his face. I can think of at least 2 other opportunities in the previous episodes for her to take that cane from him, yet decided to basically make herself a hostage instead. This just seemed like convenient writing meant to create unnecessary drama.

The second example is when Kirika and Shirabe were fighting. Ignoring the fact that Kirika's motives for fighting at all were questionable. Why is it that she suddenly wanted to kill herself after going on about how she wanted to leave something behind for Shirabe and co to remember her by? Doesn't that contradict what she was fighting for to begin with. I guess she wanted to leave behind her dead body or something.

Despite my ranting over the convoluted writing. I did genuinely enjoy this episode. I'm glad that Shirabe and Kirika were able to solve their problem and also that Shirabe survived that wound to her back. Now it's time for the awful villain to finally get what's coming to him. One episode left, and then onward to the 3rd season.
Matsuoka Yoshitsugu has hardly any range as a voice actor, and is grossly over-cast.

Yeah. I said it.
Oct 9, 2015 8:44 PM

Nov 2009
Tachibana reached glorious new heights of retardation by saving a lunatic murderer, Fucking moron.
Aug 21, 2016 8:19 AM

Jun 2012
Maria finally decides to turn on Dr Ver...and Hibiki comes out of nowhere to save him. Thanks Hibiki. You suck.

Had some really great fight scenes and was awesome to heart Tsubasa's original song again!
If you watch ths show for anything, watch it for the fight scenes and the songs. And possibly Tsubasa and Chris and Dr Ver's faces. Everything else sucks.
Nov 4, 2018 8:47 AM

May 2016
Elite60 said:

Lewds dude, lewds man
Nov 4, 2018 8:47 AM

May 2016
This show is depressing. At least they made up:
Apr 16, 2020 1:13 PM

May 2016
Great episode, but lots of WTF moments

They reversed the OP and ED!!

Shirabe vs Kirika was definitely the highlight of the show. Lots of action and suspense!

Tbh that kinda stupid reason for Chris to betray her friends like that. She keeps blaming herself on Solomon Cane even though it was Ryouko who did that. When did she got that collar in the first place?!

Why would Kirika would kill herself over that!?! So basically Kirika and Shirabe has Fine's shield. Does that mean Kirika still has Fine soul as well??

I also didn't get why Tsubasa was lying down then suddenly activates her Symphogear. Guess it was to negate the anti linker. Tbh i didn't think much of the anti linker, but it's looking like nanomachines from Metal Gear Solid series XD

At least Chris and Tsubasa are good now.

So Fine did reside inside of Shirabe. She seems much more a good person right now compared to her past life. I did think Shirabe would have died, but the series keep using Deus Ex machina too much :P

LOL the Dr. is getting crazier and crazier. The hell is that yell when he bitch slap Maria like that!?!

He even sent Madam towards the Moon. Man this Dr is one fucked up guy XD

Lol they did broadcast Maria and Hibiki naked worldwide!!

Last episode!! I don't want to end this, but S3 is just few hours so might as well finish it! T__T
May 8, 2021 7:50 AM

Feb 2020
Maria and Hibiki being naked at the broadcasted around the world. That's nice.
Dec 29, 2021 5:13 PM

Jul 2017
Miku cheering on Hibiki at the end like that was just so damn adorable!

Bruuuuh, Hibiki really showed up to the party ready to make that steal. I'm done xD

Jan 17, 2022 1:18 PM

Jun 2017
Man, I don't remember that fight between Kirika and Shirabe being so cool. (not to mention, the Chris/Tsubasa fight, but I actually remembered that one being pretty good) I like the characters themselves but I have not really been a huge fan of Shirabe's gear (few people are... I guess it's just a little too non-standard...) ...maybe that's why I wasn't paying full attention when I watched this at first.

Well, Kirika's gear is pretty cool. Somethin' about scythes always struck me as cool.
Sep 12, 2023 10:11 AM

Nov 2010
A twist within a twist. So, it was Shirabe who unconsciously used Asgard to protect Kirika.

Aw man, Fine is dead for real this time? That's too bad that it's possible to kill her soul. I wanted her to keep reincarnating. What about her eternal love for God? Did she just give up on that?

I like the plan to reduce the human population to a manageable 500 million. IMO.
Naked Chris & Maria. They're both so sexy! I really want to screw them!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

VioLink - Jul 4, 2013

100 by Hibiki2134 »»
Sep 18, 2023 5:13 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2013

92 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 12, 2023 2:20 PM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 12, 2013

48 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 12, 2023 8:56 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Elite60 - Sep 5, 2013

54 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 12, 2023 8:05 AM

Poll: » Senki Zesshou Symphogear G: In the Distance, That Day, When the Star Became Music... Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 29, 2013

41 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 12, 2023 6:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.