Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Studio Apartment, Good Lighting, Angel Included
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 8, 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
This episode had the most fan service out of any others. Kinda amusing really although it's still the usual lighthearted comedy and drama.

I'm actually surprised it took this long to get to the obligatory beach episode. They did manage to get all the main cast together and had fun under the sun. Episode even gave them time to enjoy the hot baths. Lucky.
Jun 8, 7:27 AM

Jul 2017
A bit of a longer penultimate episode than usual, especially given it's the Occult Research Club's Summer Camp, any resemblance of fanservice is on full display.

Everyone being taken on Hisui's helicopter, she's really a rich family's daughter...of kappa elites, with a rich history behind them. The summer camp...is filled with surprises, from kappa loving to duel with sumo, and if that's not their cup of tea, going for a swim would be nice...except learning that Shintaro's a guy, shocked them all that Hisui has managed to befriend a boy. All of the shirikodama talk is quite the "dirty, pure" talk, and the fanservice is pure angelic, even if Lili has to don Tsurumi's full-body "swimsuit" being a vampire in broad daylight.

Yeah, treat this as the obligatory beach episode, and it's quite the treat that Shintaro gets embarrassed easily...but the daily conversation with Hisui hasn't quite caught on yet. That said, this is Towa's first time watching the vast sea...and also being in a swimsuit does make her feel embarrassed too. Even more so, having a hot spring thereafter feels right, but not for Noel, who thinks that Shintaro should join them as a co-ed bath, which definitely puts in impure thoughts. Too bad for Tsutsumi, she feels like she's lacking in her boob size compared to both Towa and Noel, which the latter too easily forecasts her fantasy thoughts against IRL things.

Hisui is well-regarded and guarded as a kappa princess at this point, and Shintaro practically has to do things separately from the girls...if not for Hisui coincidentally jumping on him in the hot springs, and slowly opening up to him for the better. Too bad that he got caught by the maids for that.

What to expect for the final episode next week?
Jun 8, 7:57 AM

Mar 2021
This was a really good Obligatory beach episode with everyone having a great time. Been loving this series and am so looking forward to seeing what happens in the final episode.
Jun 8, 8:24 AM

Dec 2021
Ofc, it wouldn't be a harem without the obligatory beach episode. Looks like Shintarou got the short end of the stick in pretty much everything, bro had to use the well as his onsen... THE WELL LMAOOO, and having to wear a girls swimsuit as well lol. Wouldn't mind some Shintarou fanservice.

And ofc, wouldn't be an onsen episode, without the obligatory oppai touching. Marshmallows indeed Tsumugi. Nice to have some last minute Hisui development, but poor Shintarou lol. I ain't ready for this to end just yet man :(

Jun 8, 9:17 AM
Mar 2015
Not just a day the beach Sumo wrestling kappa maids
Jun 8, 9:17 AM
Mar 2015
Not just a day the beach Sumo wrestling kappa maids
Jun 8, 10:02 AM
Apr 2013
EP 11

Its ep 11
Last time uh. girls. so its camping time now

Kind of a strange episode, beach and hot spring, although individually it felt a bit brief. A little bit of talking with hisui.
I'm surprised lili didnt pull anything funny, but seems like thats gonna be for next ep

I do kinda wish that we had a bit more time to have the girls talk to each other.
For the most part they had an interesting(?) choice of tropes, not too little and not too much
CocoaGalaxyJun 8, 10:08 AM
Jun 8, 10:23 AM

Feb 2019
Gooners FEASTED in this episode my goodness. Episode 11 is a little late in a seasonal run for a beach episode, but hey I’ll take it. The girls looked amazing in their swimsuits with my personal fave being Noel chan 😍 and a ton of cute moments.

Noel is so slow but I love her to bits. We gotta stop her from reading so many LNs and manga because she misinterpreting every social situation πŸ˜‚ just because people look at your boobs doesn’t mean they need to touch lmao.

It is hilarious though that the show is subverting some traditional anime tropes thru her.

Hisui family being part of this massive conglomerate that runs Japan was a pretty cool reveal. For someone to be that powerful and yet so quiet.. I’m sure Hisui has probably felt a lot of familiar pressure, so having friends she can relax around has to be awesome. And Tokumitsu finally called her by her first name!

Speaking of anime tropes, you know we had to get the classic guy walking in to an Onsen with a girl already bathing.. nice way to end the episode with a very wholesome chat for Hisui and Tokumitsu! He really has changed all these girls for the better.

Only one more ep πŸ’”
Marinate1016Jun 8, 10:57 AM
Jun 8, 10:33 AM

Jul 2016
No but really, how many packets of salt are there in the ocean?

Noel believing that all the beach/onsen episode tropes were real while being in one herself is peak Noel. Please never change.
Jun 8, 11:50 AM

Apr 2012
Reply to Marinate1016
Gooners FEASTED in this episode my goodness. Episode 11 is a little late in a seasonal run for a beach episode, but hey I’ll take it. The girls looked amazing in their swimsuits with my personal fave being Noel chan 😍 and a ton of cute moments.

Noel is so slow but I love her to bits. We gotta stop her from reading so many LNs and manga because she misinterpreting every social situation πŸ˜‚ just because people look at your boobs doesn’t mean they need to touch lmao.

It is hilarious though that the show is subverting some traditional anime tropes thru her.

Hisui family being part of this massive conglomerate that runs Japan was a pretty cool reveal. For someone to be that powerful and yet so quiet.. I’m sure Hisui has probably felt a lot of familiar pressure, so having friends she can relax around has to be awesome. And Tokumitsu finally called her by her first name!

Speaking of anime tropes, you know we had to get the classic guy walking in to an Onsen with a girl already bathing.. nice way to end the episode with a very wholesome chat for Hisui and Tokumitsu! He really has changed all these girls for the better.

Only one more ep πŸ’”
@Marinate1016 However, I was intrigued by Tsumugi's words that "Things happen." In the context of the segment about touching breasts, this sounded extremely interesting, lmao.
Jun 8, 2:59 PM

Jun 2023
Sumo wrestling kappa maids

Hope the final ep can top this one
Jun 8, 6:42 PM

Jan 2022
Kappa girl is cute. Everyone looked so cute in their swimsuits
This never updates so that's cool
Jun 8, 8:46 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
When they talked about a summer camp last episode, I thought we were in for a camping finale but a trip to a rich summer home works too lol, the maids were cute and they had some good bits throughout the episode as well. And we got the wombo combo of both a beach and hot springs episode, the double dosing of fanservice was nice along with the hilarity each part brought, all the girls looked great in their swimsuits but I think my favorites are probably Towa and Tsutsumi’s, certain scenes of Towa looked especially amazing.

And poor Noel got a slap in the face by reality that the hot scenes from manga are in fact not real lol, I feel that tbh. And there was also some nice focus on Hisui which is fitting giving she’s the last waifu to be introduced and this is her family’s place, she got spared from witnessing Shintaro’s dragon thanks to the towel lol, and her moment with Shintaro was a sweet one, I’m glad Hisui is able to get more used to men thanks to him. Although, the maids were not happy with that bath session so Shintaro ended up playing sumo after all lol.

And damn, just one episode left, will be among the earliest spring shows of mine to end which doesn’t feel right at all but that’s time for you, gonna miss this one.
Jun 9, 2:10 AM
Apr 2023
This episode had some nice animation on it. Aside from some boobs bouncing, even the simple walking steps are animated in detail. They really are using their budget as they reach the final episode next week. The voice acting is also top notch. I really enjoyed this episode - lots of eye candy as well as expected of a romcom in its summer vacation event. This actually made me start to miss this anime adaptation already. Welp will sure pick up the source manga after this.
Jun 9, 11:38 AM

Jul 2014
Man, that was a really fun episode.

All the girls looked great in their swimsuits but the prize goes to Towa. My God, literally an angel <3.

Noel is such a bundle of energy and happiness. She's so silly, I love her xD.

Lili with the wetsuit lol. I love how she went to show her actual swimsuit to Shintaro later... cute.

The maids did not stop until they had their sumo xD.

Just like Lili, I also forgot she had something planned haha.
Jun 9, 11:39 AM
Sep 2022
Jun 9, 12:35 PM

May 2019
This was a great and entertaining episode that had all the girls present and in their bathing suits too! A wholesome moment was when Hisui and Shintaro had their conversation in the hot spring where she thanked him for coming as everyone had fun (I think she was right in that most of them only came because Shintaro was there).

Side note, the maids got their sumo match with Shintaro as "punishment" even though they're the ones that told him he could use the bath after dinner, whatever reason they could use to have their sumo match I suppose.
Jun 9, 3:39 PM

Nov 2019
Ep was good, don’t like Shintarou as a char because of his self-insert traits. Beach scene, here we go again we find out Tsurumi is a kappa that has a very intense background. I like how they constantly glaze the Tsurumi's Kappa ancestry the entire episode before the beach part. I thought the Kappa Tea pun was worth the mention too, wasn't funny but was definitely noticeable.
ST63LTHJun 12, 9:18 AM
Jun 10, 1:28 PM
Mar 2024
VERYY GOOD AND COMFORITNG
Jun 11, 10:57 AM

Oct 2017
Gotta have that one rich girl in the harem for the vacation home. Twin maids, cute. Where do I find a pair? Beach stuff was fun and Noel with her 2d stuff. Nice Hisui moment too but what about the thing Lilishka wanted to do? She forgot.
Jun 13, 8:15 PM

Dec 2022
Man, now I wonder how Lilishka and Hisui met.. Maybe Lilishka is also some sort of noble daughter? lol
Jun 13, 10:53 PM

Dec 2022
I felt like this episode was a friendly reminder that Noel is an otaku in the form of a cute anime girl LOL. She was so genuinely sad that “fictional events” don’t actually happen IRL.
Jun 16, 12:57 AM

Jul 2019
Sumo wrestling kappa maids is a sentence I wasn't prepared for but that's a possible new fetish unlocked.
Seriously, the twin maids was a delight.

Also, protect Hisui's smile at all cost!
Jun 16, 8:44 AM

Sep 2016
Hot spring scene is sus. From normal clothing scene, to swimsuit as well, Noel's bust didn't seem bigger than Tsumugi's, they had to force that one complex huh.

Welp next episode is going to be your usual fluff open ended final episode, remember to read the manga!
bruh
Jun 18, 9:59 AM
Nov 2022
FICTION EVENTO????!!!!!
Jun 22, 8:05 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
This is such a lovely obligatory beach plus hot spring episode.

Can't believe those maids actually thinking Shintaro was the girl. Making dude kinda be more lucky than what its looks like. Bouncing booba gets more active here.

Especially Noeru, she really likes the attention from Shintaro. Even Lilishka too, look at her smug while flexing her adorable black swimsuit. Tsurumi getting the best spot with Shintaro under the sky. While Tsumugi, well she keeps being insecure tho, poor girl....

Now after the final is over next, perhaps i may try to take a look at this source tho. Somehow i get hooked ngl.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 26, 5:41 AM

Mar 2008
Towa actually looked best in her swimsuit. Lilishka too showing it off later, she knew what she was doing lol

That seems cozy though beach then an onsen.

Hisui at least is talking more, good for her

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 27

37 by Tradasar »»
Sep 10, 8:48 PM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15

45 by s1k1b »»
Sep 4, 4:57 AM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 11

33 by lasodamos »»
Aug 25, 1:17 PM

Poll: » One Room, Hiatari Futsuu, Tenshi-tsuki. Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 1

33 by traed »»
Aug 23, 7:20 AM

» Any chance of getting new season?

HaremKing01 - Jun 17

16 by TechOtaku »»
Aug 16, 2:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.