Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jun 27, 10:11 AM
Apr 2015
late to the discussion but quite surprise no one mention vtuber Hachi is in this episode, was excited about it for a second.
do check out her original on youtube if you are interested, its pretty good.
Jul 6, 7:53 AM

Feb 2011
I pretty much agree with the majority of the comments here, this was the best episode of the series and a much needed buildup towards the climax of the show.
Aug 3, 5:52 PM

Jul 2023
We're near the end because of the drama.

I'm disappointed with Nano's mom as she is not asking to be reconciled to Nano. To her credit, she is not running Look Here You Idiot.

But for being LGBT coded, it feels like she is cucking Yoru away from her. At the same time, Nano has some degree of selfishness and perhaps callousness that she got from her mom, which is why Yoru got hurt and she will more likely take this gig out of spite.

I know things will end well, but it must have been agonising waiting for new episodes every week for those who watched this in spring.
Aug 15, 6:55 AM
Apr 2020
THE TITLE DROP???
Aug 15, 11:58 PM

Dec 2023
In retrospect the resolution to ep 7 does put a damper on snaggle tooth tomboy's overarching character arc doesn't it? By the way, snaggle tooth gets her motorcycle license and the very next episode goes all "I don't like going out." Seriously, wtf was her problem?

oh no Kano got ntr'ed

"Listen up, kid! Jelee is running a tight ship here! You think you can break up with me for that washed-up hag!!?? Who was the one who whispered sweet nothings into your ear at night? Who led you wow the crowd by uhhh, awkwardly poking a drawing tablet? That's right. ME. You're nothing without me kid, I OWN YOU. If I didn't pick you up off the street you'd still be toiling away on deviantart! I made you who you are today and THIS is how you repay me!?" (slams down cigar)
Aug 19, 6:09 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Now this was a good ass episode, people wanna say this drama was forced but really, I don’t think it was, when you look at the flashbacks of this episode and pair it with what’s happening now, I think this drama makes a lot of sense, yeah Yukine reaching out to Mahiru seems kinda random but that’s just the seeds of drama that sprouted into what we had at the end of the episode. First off, I wanted to mention that I’m glad we finally learned why Kano punched Mero, as well as her past with her mom and briefly her dad, and yeah Mero deserved that shit lol, I’m betting Yukine put her up to it tho. And while Kano was justified there, she did do the wrong thing by losing control there in front of the press, there was definitely a better way to handle that but I also respect the move at the same time. Also, Yukine wanting to have an artist she raised perform for 50,000 people, and I’m over here thinking about Watkins Glen which was attended by 600,000 people lol, that seems more like a goal worth aiming for.

But now let’s talk about Mahiru, and yeah I gotta say this was very stupid of her, I get that she’s doing this to improve her art and feel better about herself, as well as advance her career, but damn that is the one person you shouldn’t be taking a commission from lol, and of course Yukine fed her just what she wanted to hear, she’s being played like a fiddle. Now was Kano’s outburst a bit too harsh? Yes, but imo Mahiru kinda deserved it lol, maybe she’ll think twice about working with Yukine now, or maybe she’ll do it out of spite but slowly realize it was a bad move, we shall see, but I gotta say I loved this tasty drama lol, it pales in comparison to the shouting matches of Girls Band Cry but it was still a great scene with a title drop and all, and they even went for maximum feels with that Kano highlight reel, damn Doga Kobo is cutting deep lol.
Aug 23, 12:56 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Sad that Yoru is going to work for Kano's mom and it broke her heart... now we finally got to see what was the incident that pushed Kano to hit that girl and turns out she was the one managing the youtube account to expose and create drama about other bands to take their place :S
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 11

131 by Assassin2112 »»
Sep 27, 11:07 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Apr 13

135 by BabyBlouie »»
Sep 9, 5:32 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jun 22

192 by ProofByColor »»
Sep 8, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 15

112 by Ashhk »»
Aug 24, 12:05 AM

Poll: » Yoru no Kurage wa Oyogenai Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 8

134 by Ashhk »»
Aug 23, 11:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.