Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 26, 2023 8:33 AM

Nov 2020

blud looks like he's mega-evolving his pokemon or sumn
"Are you the strongest because you're Satoru Gojo? Or are you Satoru Gojo because you're the strongest?"~ Suguru Geto

Oct 27, 2023 5:24 AM
May 2017
damn I don't know how ragna is gonna compete with the top dogs like Ultimatia. He'll need Crimson's help to deal with someone like her, unless there is much more to his power than meets the eye.

3.5/5
Oct 28, 2023 7:24 AM

Sep 2017
The wind guy got beat pretty easily. I guess they are really highlighting the combination of arrogance plus being caught off guard. When dude was on the stake his flesh started to burn but then in another shot after he was all healed. I supposed it could be that he is literally healing himself to try to survive but one shot showing that happen would make it feel intentional, rather than an animation mistake. Anyway the number 1 dragon seems a lot more powerful than the wind dude, but again there isn't a whole lot of these uber dragons so I wonder where this series is going to go.
Oct 31, 2023 7:13 AM
Sep 2021
Really, the angel-demon is really strong to control even time when she is not even a god. Things are getting interesting and Ragnacrimson with the dragon hunters finished off the tempest cell.
Oct 31, 2023 2:53 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The wind dragon wasn´t rival!
Wow, the first dragon seat seems and angel with the heart of a demon!!!
kekeke
Nov 13, 2023 12:06 AM

Jul 2017
The Tempest Cell holding against the 3rd Seat dragon of Disas Trois with bullets ranging from normal to Ragna's Silverine, they may not be able to beat the tornado, but with the latter, they are able to take care of him, no issues at all. That shpws how much Crimson is a force to be reckoned with, though the credit initially going to Ragna, is passed onto the fellow dragon hunters.

But the Lese Kingdom defending citizens from dragons, it sounds too good of a deal, as the kingdom prepares its forces to deal with superior dragons with King Femud Lese, though the First Seat Angelic-Winged Monarch Dragon Ultimatia comes in out of nowhere to apologize for the attack on Donapierru. but she still has the command from the Gods that the country has to be destroyed, with no negotiations whatsoever. King Femud tried to attack her, but it's soon clear that Ultimatia is a two-faced Queen Dragon who can manipulate people to her will, even having the power to reverse time before the attack is initialized.

Ultimatia wants peace and all, but King Femud is too shattered to ever realize that.
Nov 15, 2023 12:15 PM
Dec 2013
Guns in Fantasy? Droped
Nov 15, 2023 1:28 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to Axilan
Guns in Fantasy? Droped
@Axilan Are you even paying attention to the things you watch? there were guns and cameras in the very 1st episode too, and Final Fantasy has guns as well, the Fantasy genre doesn't mean that it's always with swords, so you're a dumbass mate.

Cheers.
Dec 8, 2023 6:51 AM

Nov 2023
Ultimatia and her time stopping powers seems busted. But Ragna's Silverine Prowess is also busted. They are bound to fight in the future, so I'm looking forward to that.
Dec 10, 2023 5:07 AM

Oct 2023
if you thought Crimson was scary, you thought wrong. Ultimatia is way scarier with how fake compassionate-like she acts before killing individuals.
Dec 10, 2023 4:44 PM
Dec 2023
great episode really good so far
Dec 27, 2023 6:17 PM
Dec 2013
Reply to Axilan
Guns in Fantasy? Droped
Yes you are correct, in 1st episode they had some kind of "Technology" more specific camera and 1st WW like gun. It's not like I'm extremely against it, I was little surprised by camera but not in a bad way, a little more displeased by guns but I hoped that it it's and from this point on it will only be better.

As I wrote Camera was It's nice and niche part and magi-tools are not that bad in fantasy world.
What hurt my eyes were modern guns that Crimson took from his dimensional hideout. not only that he also summoned f$$king car. without any clue or nothing HE even pointed out that they insufficient and ineffective weapons to fight with biggest threat in world with were DRAGONS.

There are other series with technology and guns BUT in some series it were more fitting than here. for example in manga Release That Witch MC created simple muskets and cannons, then he proceeded to upgrade them and make them in great quantities, with were not to bad because HE HAD MEMORIES from our world.

It's not even that hard to make good fantasy like guns let's look at Knight's & Magic, there were literally mechas and wand-like guns.

Let's make it to the extreme in Made in Abyss, one of my most favorite animes of all times one of main characters have LASER GUN HAND, or Youjo Senki with were put in reality of 1st WW where everyone was fighting with guns. But in both series the guns, and the technology were used in more fitting way.
There is so much more good titles with them: <Nejimaki Seirei Senki>, <GATE>, <Akame ga Kill!>, <Koutetsujou no Kabaneri>.

My point is, that this series didn't showed ANY good sides for it and only something like this with in my personal opinion is disappointing, and show how lazy writer is.

And don't get me wrong, I'm by any chance are not attacking you, my comment was poorly written and not explaining anything. But that was all that I think about that anime in that specific moment that's it.
Dec 31, 2023 10:11 PM

Feb 2021
The King is very astounded with the that time power :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 14, 1:37 AM

May 2015
The dragon hunters survived their battle with Disaster Thrower! I was certain that it'd come with some downsides. Maybe this verse and Crimson are kinder then I thought.

Well excluding dragons because Ultimatia's control over time is super overpowered. The kings response after dealing with it is understandable.
Jan 15, 11:53 AM
Jul 2023
servant of god...
Jan 22, 2:21 PM
May 2020
the king had the most sane reaction after the whole ordeal of that monarch. imagine dying and den coming back alive on the whim of your sworn opp
Feb 29, 2:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Well Diaster Thrower got destroyed quickly, no surprise here. The angel dragon section was creepy though
Mar 9, 8:21 AM

Jan 2017
As much as I hella love dragons prior to watching this show, this anime is subconsciously making me hate them. Dragons are portrayed so despicable here that I just want them gone. All gone.
I bet Crimson is feeling the same way that's why they want them eliminated even if he is also one.
(He's probably the only dragon I'll like in this show.) 🤷
Mar 18, 6:49 AM

Jun 2022
Man , Less Talking . More Killing . What's The Deal With That Blabbing Chick . So , Annoying...

May 28, 7:17 AM
Jan 2022
That angel lady us scary af, i can’t continue this she is scary
Jul 17, 3:47 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to AnimeSrk
Really, the angel-demon is really strong to control even time when she is not even a god. Things are getting interesting and Ragnacrimson with the dragon hunters finished off the tempest cell.
@AnimeSrk

So how powerful is the God if the ANgel is this strong...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.