Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 30, 2023 11:18 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014

---
This is a screening at the Théâtre du Châtelet, but it was originally performed at the Yamaguchi Center for Arts and Media.
Creator's interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1-YbcbAQ84
KwanthemasterMay 31, 2023 11:55 AM
Jun 1, 2023 9:31 AM

Feb 2019
Oh, I completely forgot about this. It's been long enough that I should probably rewatch it before marking it down.

Good to see another Vocaloid project in the database, only, what, several hundred more to go?
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Jun 18, 2023 5:30 PM

Dec 2019
Whata trash, I love Miku and a few songs, but this is an amateur trash horror movie, it looks terrible, sounds even worse and the lyrics are the worst of the worst, I could only watch 10 minutes and then started feeling too bad, and then I had to skip everything really fast.
I hope I don't have a nightmare...

Trashes like this can stay here, but amazing good looking, and cute VR videos not, what a shame!
Feb 15, 5:49 PM
Mar 2019
I Love everything Hatsune, but i don't Love this.
Too much like experimental music, even her Vocals are not used properly.
Shame!! i expected it to be good.
May 29, 5:13 PM

Jan 2020
I am having a fucking headache from the high pitched background sounds. The worst of all it's that it's just been just 10 minutes.

EDIT: Just finished it, not a bad concept but it is indeed headache inducing.
eblf2013Jun 3, 7:08 PM

MOKUSHI KUSHIMO SHIMOKU KUMOSHI MOSHIKU SHIKUMO.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.