Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 11, 2022 7:59 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, it's a rebellion. What an episode with the capital running wild.

Felt somewhat rushed for the penultimate episode but they really made this one feel impactful.
Sep 12, 2022 5:23 AM

Apr 2010
Looks like things have been partly solved with taking out Haikagura but that doesn't mean it's over.
Let's hope Haizakura doesn't get damaged to badly with what she is about to do.

The others are on their way tho so the might be helpful as well
Sep 12, 2022 12:53 PM

Sep 2020
Very awesome episode! Also really emotional, I cried a little. It basically explains everything related to the story, hope it will have a happy ending.
Sep 16, 2022 9:31 AM

Feb 2020
Excellent episode.

We got lots of interesting information about the past.

I can't wait for the finale.

Yawn. =^_^=

SerafosMar 13, 3:18 AM
Sep 16, 2022 10:11 AM

Mar 2016
When this show decided to shit the bed and shift to doomsday mode, I rolled my eyes. I knew the story has always been dipped in a war-torn premise, but the emotional appeal has almost always turned out so pathetic and glossed over whatever worldbuilding it attempted. I never liked any of these characters, not just because of the tiresome moe-blob catering, but because they had nothing to offer beyond their gimmicks.

Thank god one more episode left.
Sep 16, 2022 10:25 AM

Jul 2017
With Haigakura (or Kikka rather)'s thunderous war cry thanks to her being an Oka automata, the war is once again triggered, and they can do nothing to stop its advances and targeting Haizakura. Even if Chiyo drags her away to hide her presence, Yugiri is the next forced link that Haizakura is able to disarm her with her song, and instead with Chiyo being fatally hit, the big sis goes one step further to regain control of the automata that was sent her way.

Nagi revealing now of the circumstances surrounding this logic of the original 1st Gen Oka model falling into ruin, and Haizakura's was the top secret sister unit that was withheld like a family heirloom, until the time of production finally being possible for her to create Haizakura out of the fragments of Oka with Inaba. Nagi's actions have been the stance of the show's meaning all along, and all that existed was one big family living in harmony together with the professor herself, Oka and Kikka, until the joint warfare happened.

Haikzakura as the embodiment of Oka vs. Haigakura as the embodiment of Kikka, and the joint warfare now against each other. And just like Kikka, Haigakura has gone out of control, that only Haizakura can alleviate her soul and put her to sleep, and stop the blazing mechanica with little to spare.

This show has the same exact issue like Warau Arsnotoria Sun--!, only except that the payoff here is much better than of the former.
This is THE much awaited payoff that I SOOO desperately needed to break even on this show's overall enjoyment. And while it delivered with the impact, to do this now at this stage is just too late to salvage any hope left.
KANLen09Sep 16, 2022 11:22 AM
Sep 16, 2022 10:27 AM

Jul 2017
Ryuseishun said:
When this show decided to shit the bed and shift to doomsday mode, I rolled my eyes. I knew the story has always been dipped in a war-torn premise, but the emotional appeal has almost always turned out so pathetic and glossed over whatever worldbuilding it attempted. I never liked any of these characters, not just because of the tiresome moe-blob catering, but because they had nothing to offer beyond their gimmicks.

Thank god one more episode left.
Yeah, kinda thank god this is finishing, because it felt like too much moe-pandering that's causing the immense distraction.
Sep 16, 2022 10:28 AM

Mar 2021
This was such a great episode Haizakura seems hurt but determined to stop the attack i cant wait to watch the final episode
Sep 16, 2022 10:42 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Haikazura's singing luckily saved Chiyo from Yuugiri.
It was nice to see Haizakura stop Kikka from controlling her robots but I hated seeing Kikka screaming after she couldn't cut the connection...
Its' a good thing Haizakura's beautiful singing came in handy again!

So far this has been a great series and a great prequel to the web novel.

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Sep 16, 2022 11:10 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Damm looks like Haikagura wants to start a brand new war to wipe out the peace that has been created. Damm dramatic fashion as well. Still Haizakura awakening her true powers after seeing her friends harmed in front of her was cool. In the end Oka was another victim of humanity's endless desire for war. With his gramps being such a famous inventor it's a given that he won't have much time to spend with Nagi so him becoming friends with the Oka's was a nice replacement. But the sisters really drew the short straw when the war broke out. Instead of bringing joy to others via song now they brought war through the mechs. Overall a decent ep that featured a nice balance of revelation and tension. In the end the shadow created by the Oka's was something that would always haunt humanity. I just hope that Haizakura isn't going to die as a hero after stopping the mechs rampage.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 2022 11:20 AM

Jul 2014
While this episode made a decent attempt at bringing the story's more serious side to the forefront and making it compelling, I'd be lying if I said it did an especially good job of that. Much like Gakkou-Gurashi, there has simply been way too much of the moe side of things for me to be able to take the war stuff as seriously as the show wants me to. For example, Haizakura has been so aggressively moe that it's hard to take her shift to a war machine even remotely seriously or to take her as a character at all seriously: up to this point, she's been an absolute bumbling fool with no talents, skills or understanding of anything about the world, so seeing her suddenly become competent doesn't work for me at all. I also felt absolutely nothing for Haikagura's death when we still don't really know her as a character at all: she's just a plot device to make Haizakura suddenly competent and to force her to actually take things seriouslyfor once.

The flat presentation of this all really doesn't help: the flashback for how this all happened was ultimately just a lazy, monotone exposition dump with the absolute minimum amount of animation. There's clear potential in this story, but it's just been pretty poorly presented to be honest. At least it's almost over, though.
Sep 16, 2022 12:37 PM

May 2021
The who-became-who of this anime is so damn convoluted.

Sep 16, 2022 2:28 PM
Dec 2021
Well, some questions answered.
Sep 16, 2022 6:13 PM

Aug 2020
Best episode until this moment, in terms of storytelling and plot twists. Haizakura and Haikagura's past was surprising, especially after knowing them for a significant time.

Great. Just great. Season finale will be even greater.

Sep 17, 2022 7:02 AM

Nov 2011
This episode was awesome! I love how the story has literally brought everything together and has basically answered everything as well.

Man this anime is so underrated. I wish it got more focus because it's actually really good.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Sep 17, 2022 4:49 PM

May 2019
Things certainly turned gloomy, hope Chiyo recovers from the hit she took. Nagi's explanation that Haizakura has the memories (and apparently the power) of Oka and Haikagura with the memories and power of Kikka helped answer a few things. With Haikagura knocked out hopefully Haizakura can regain control of the situation but I fear the fallout of this will be bad, with the possibility that the automata being dismantled.
Sep 17, 2022 11:13 PM

Feb 2021
This episode shows how Haizakura came to be and past events before the war. Haizakura still coming in clutch with her singing by knocking out Haikagura. Hopefully she doesn't burn out trying to regain control of the automata next episode.
Sep 19, 2022 3:58 AM

Oct 2007
that's just brutal, even Chika was hit by a robot and so much blood. Amazed at how Haizakura handled the situations, she did not panic and knew what to do.

so Haizakura is actually the Inaba robot that arrived in a packege on Nagi's house?

Haikagura (Kikka) has something worse than a ptsd.. she wants to kill off people, so automata can live happily?

hoping for a happy ending next episode.
Sep 23, 2022 4:11 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Poor Chiyo though :( Now we got some revelations especially regarding Haizakura and her being made out of the previous sister of Kikka who's Haikagura now, and only her can stop her madness now.
Nov 2, 2022 4:29 AM

Feb 2021
Haizakura is the hero... Hopefully, She's not broken and happy ending...
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Nov 7, 2022 12:37 PM

Nov 2009
Didn't expect Haizakura was the robo-bunny... what a twist, LOL. Kept on hinting at us she was Oka, but nope, it was a bunny)

Also didn't expect the robo-bunny somehow gets Oka's power... so... her power isn't based on "technology" alone, cause I am pretty sure Nagi didn't built in all those advanced functions to control other dolls in Haikazura's body...
amlgNov 7, 2022 12:55 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 30, 2023 4:18 PM

May 2016
amlg said:
Didn't expect Haizakura was the robo-bunny... what a twist, LOL. Kept on hinting at us she was Oka, but nope, it was a bunny)

Also didn't expect the robo-bunny somehow gets Oka's power... so... her power isn't based on "technology" alone, cause I am pretty sure Nagi didn't built in all those advanced functions to control other dolls in Haikazura's body...
Well Nagi said that he combined Oka's and the bunny's logic systems.
So if I'm not mistaken Haizakura actually is Oka, more or less, BUT with the consciousness of the former bunny instead of Oka herself, since her consciousness apparently died?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2022

58 by Sniffer94 »»
Oct 8, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2022

31 by wildhood »»
Aug 5, 3:37 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2022

28 by Cabbage_Cat »»
Jul 26, 2:53 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 3, 2022

73 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Jun 13, 12:57 AM

Poll: » Prima Doll Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 17, 2022

40 by welcome2atlantis »»
Sep 8, 2023 5:59 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.