Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The Executioner and Her Way of Life
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 25, 2022 10:13 PM

Jan 2011
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Ugh... animation-wise this was an awful episode. They've been shamelessly repeating the same scenes/frames over and over again, on multiple occasions.
Story-wise the plot hasn't gone ahead either (in the last two ep-s).
Shoving Akari's boobs and ass to my face wasn't enjoyable. -_- This just feels pathetic. fan-service bait on low budget?
And, oh god... Princess appearing everywhere Momo goes has to be the most lazy and annoying writing ever.

Just my opinion...
That's actually done on purpose. That wasn't done because the show was cheap or low-budget. Not reusing animation is bad. Even video games reuse assets. We saw good examples of limited animation even. This is actually very well-animated episode. Trust me, we have to reuse some parts of animation to save money but sometimes there is a point. You think a walk cycle is gonna be different every time?
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
May 26, 2022 10:56 AM

Jan 2021
MasterHavik said:
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Ugh... animation-wise this was an awful episode. They've been shamelessly repeating the same scenes/frames over and over again, on multiple occasions.
Story-wise the plot hasn't gone ahead either (in the last two ep-s).
Shoving Akari's boobs and ass to my face wasn't enjoyable. -_- This just feels pathetic. fan-service bait on low budget?
And, oh god... Princess appearing everywhere Momo goes has to be the most lazy and annoying writing ever.

Just my opinion...
That's actually done on purpose. That wasn't done because the show was cheap or low-budget. Not reusing animation is bad. Even video games reuse assets. We saw good examples of limited animation even. This is actually very well-animated episode. Trust me, we have to reuse some parts of animation to save money but sometimes there is a point. You think a walk cycle is gonna be different every time?

I agree with you, besides the reused shots (that can be seen as used to save budget or something) the animation of the episode was consistent with the others, it wasn't a badly animated episode, it just had reused frames and that's all. Besides, if this was bad animation for the amount of reused frames as some people say then series like Pokémon must be horribly animated.
May 26, 2022 2:00 PM

Dec 2017
Disappointing mostly because it’s really obvious they ran out of time and salvaged what they could. Hope the animators aren’t being overworked too much

I'll keep wishing for a world where you can be happy.

May 26, 2022 6:05 PM

Jan 2011
Ionliosite2 said:
MasterHavik said:

I agree with you, besides the reused shots (that can be seen as used to save budget or something) the animation of the episode was consistent with the others, it wasn't a badly animated episode, it just had reused frames and that's all. Besides, if this was bad animation for the amount of reused frames as some people say then series like Pokémon must be horribly animated.
Yeah, I'm liking how this series is going though as each episode gets more and more interesting.
I haven't updated in years but now I have changed that. I'll be free soon.
Jun 8, 2022 10:58 AM

Nov 2017
I wonder if the re-used animations were drawn in the manga as well, it was an okay episode if we were to exclude that though.
Jun 8, 2022 6:20 PM

Dec 2020
manon is INSANEEEE. like in a bad way. but i like her lmao momo did a great job as always this ep she never fails to deliver, and akariiii oof
Jun 23, 2022 2:30 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That Manon girl is sure unbearable but they're both (Menou - Akari) going to her reception so we'll see how it turns out, but sure Manon will fail to kill Menou.
Jun 25, 2022 1:56 AM

Jul 2015
Dumbass Fourth people, never talk shit on the person who provides the free sandwhiches

Jun 25, 2022 8:17 AM

Feb 2021
That Manon looks like a Yandere types XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jul 9, 2022 6:55 AM

Jan 2020
It's insane how much I can't stand Momo, everything she does is annoying.

I kind of wish we were watching this show from the perspective of Ashuna. Since the first episode it's been a steady decline in entertainment value, imo. It kinda seems like the adventures Ashuna are having in the background are somewhat more interesting.

"...Is your mother worried? Would you like us to assign someone to worry your mother?"

Aug 28, 2022 2:03 AM
Jul 2018
Oh wow, that ball will have everything in its food a montstrine!

I noticed a lot of reuses of the same animation in one episode...
Sep 27, 2022 8:17 AM
Jan 2022
Very ok episode my guys
Nov 27, 2022 5:01 PM
Jun 2016
Animation was lazy as hell this episode. Some scene were a chore to watch because of it, like the conversation between Momo and the Princess in the bar was just a cycle of the same couple frames combo over and over, and both scenes where Akari gets in Menou's bed are the same visually, not even 1 new frame was drawn. Made the episode boring IMO
Dec 18, 2022 8:18 PM
Dec 2021
Nothing to say really, I just really disliked it. The amount of times they reused animation to cheap out on certain scenes followed by the same bad dialogue and annoyingly cliche characters makes Episode 8 completely and utterly forgettable. Also it seems like the storyboard team has just given up at this point cause they're now putting time and effort into a pointless subplot that only bloats the show more than it does help. All I can say is that it's getting to the point where most people should just drop this anime and never bother watching it again (even for a few ironic laughs).

Oh yeah, and the attempts at humor in this episode are absolute garbage like Jesus Christ please do NOT tell jokes anime. We don't wanna hear em.
Dec 16, 2023 6:43 PM
Jul 2018
This was something else really good oh ng od
Feb 3, 7:34 AM
Dec 2023
Bored. I was bored.
Apr 5, 1:34 PM
Jun 2012
Now the Count's Daughter gets to reveal that the rest of the town is drinking the terrorists. In that wine.

She won them the war and threw a party! Vote for her for Countess in the next election!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» This Anime deserves a 2nd season!!

MarekPPP - Aug 31

10 by zIlverKitsune »»
Oct 6, 5:51 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 1, 2022

330 by LycorAxis »»
Sep 23, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2022

132 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 1:40 PM

» This Anime doesn't deserve to get a new season!!

Rezelix112 - Jul 20

15 by MarekPPP »»
Aug 31, 11:22 AM

Poll: » Shokei Shoujo no Virgin Road Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2022

136 by AW_Flister »»
Aug 9, 6:15 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.