Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 20, 2019 2:49 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
More mystical creatures revealed in this show...

I mean, that forest is just one strange place to be in, even for Seth. Hopefully Seth can get himself together and make better use of his powers.
Nov 20, 2019 6:51 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Wow the forest was actually really good to see, I like when the universe change like that.
Nov 20, 2019 8:53 AM

Aug 2018
Cool Episode.....
Nov 20, 2019 10:30 AM

Oct 2015
I can finally say Melie and Seth looked good together. What a moment they both had, particularly when Melie motivated Seth to fight against his curse.

Training by Seth with Myr should be interesting.

His wife Jill is...?
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Nov 20, 2019 12:54 PM
Overthinker

Jun 2017
Of course Myr is married to a Tree person. Also why are there so many giant women in this country? So I guess this dark power is connected to Piodon. If Seth could control it, then he’d be way stronger. Glad Seth & Melie are back on good terms but I was hoping Seth would ask for forgiveness or something first.

Side note: Decoration using dead human corpse kinda makes sense for plant people in a morbid way. If Jill was joking then why does she have a skeleton?
Nov 20, 2019 9:16 PM
Mar 2015
Nice moment between Melie and Seth
Nov 21, 2019 3:48 AM
Jun 2017
so myr really have an important role in this series. hahaha

and well its nice to see that seth and melie are able to understand each other again. yeah..
Nov 22, 2019 6:21 AM

Jul 2017
I thought Myr would be that side character who'll be an obvious troll, but turns out his role in Seth's development is important. More than just someone whom the spirits know along with Diabal's troubled history (presumably with Seth's older brother).

With that, Melie, Doc and Ocoho landed in Callite, more formally known as the Pixie Forest. Myr brought them to his wife, Dryad of the Cyfandir forest, Jill, along with Seth for healing.

But as is with Seth trying to tolerate with his dark hollow but mysterious power, he is growing more afraid to show it to others (i.e. Melie and Doc being the closest to him), much less obtaining the notoriety that he'd get from being abandoned once again. AND YES I'M TEARING BUCKETS AGAIN that both Melie and Seth shared a common understanding and begin to act like normal comrades again.

What a great arc of misunderstanding to full healing of Seth's conditions that are now understood in full swing. This continuation season is keeping the pace strong, and I want more!
Nov 22, 2019 12:50 PM

Jun 2016
woahhh in this season , radiant s2 getting better and better ..

this series is awesome !!!
Nov 23, 2019 6:10 AM

Oct 2008
Mélie still a bit EMO but at least not TOO EMO...
and Seth being so pessimistic...oh well...
4/5.

Nov 24, 2019 8:44 AM

Oct 2017
This was great, Melie and Seth made up and they even grew closer than before.
Nov 27, 2019 3:25 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
This was a good episode! ;o; I liked how we started off in a whimsical forest-- one of my weakness for sure. Then we got to deal with some interesting spiritual plains business.
I thought the conversation between Seth and Melie was really sweet, but at the same time I somewhat feel like we went in a circle with it from the last time they had, more or less, this same conversation. Still, that's okay because this time around Seth ended the conversation saying that he's willing to try.

I do just want to say, I feel like season two has been better than season one for me. I'm not too sure why? I guess a lot of season one was trying to figure out what the heck was even going on, what the world was like, and so on. In one way, that can make things feel like it's all over the place-- I feel like a lot of season one was spent in vague locations in the air, so this season helps. This season feels a little more grounded to me, perhaps because they've mostly stayed in the same area and have just expanded by exploring it instead of trying to go here, there, and everywhere. We can get a general idea of where everything is and such. And then some of season one was spent on things that were fun and silly, but didn't quite help the characters out as much as one might think. The happenings didn't always allow for character progress. I mean, one character even regressed quite literally-- lol, sorry Doc. So it's nice that season two has been pushing things forward as much as it can. Like, there isn't any time for debt payment and other antics, it's just... going forward. And that's fine with me because it gives me something to look forward to instead of "eyyy next episode we're giving a squid coffee or something".

I also feel like season two marks a point where Radiant starts doing things its own way. Like, season one kinda felt like a copy sometimes. Things sometimes looked and felt like they were done a certain way because "that's just how shounen do". But now I feel like, yes, things aren't exactly new BUT Radiant's taking those not new things and doing them in a Radiant way instead of a One Piece or other shounen series way, and that's great! I love it!

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Nov 27, 2019 3:32 PM

Mar 2009
I like the tree mom.
Dec 6, 2019 8:15 PM

Jun 2014
It appears that Melie is the one person who can help Seth maintain some control of his power.

It appears that he'll recuperate.

Sep 4, 2020 5:14 AM

Jul 2015
Damn Myr is married to a tree waifu named Jill (if that's her real name in case Myr turns out to be Merlin). Heartwarming moment there of Seth and Melie, oh man can't wait for the love ship of them sailing.

Nov 17, 2020 12:01 AM

Aug 2017
Pretty boring conclusion to the whole "I can't control my power so I'm not going to leave this weird dimension".
All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Jan 20, 2021 12:16 AM

Dec 2012
Too many waifus now!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mar 26, 2021 12:39 PM

Sep 2012
sins after 20:00 i have issues with loading this site it was same yesterday loaded multiple times to get here

More topics from this board

Poll: » Radiant 2nd Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2020

53 by Ali_030 »»
Jul 2, 11:58 AM

» s3 updates?

Kimo45 - May 25, 2023

4 by GerenteYato »»
Nov 5, 2023 8:52 PM

» Radiant Season 3?

Slayer9568 - Mar 7, 2020

17 by DangerMouseDM »»
Nov 4, 2022 7:50 PM

Poll: » Radiant 2nd Season Episode 19 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2020

19 by Attackonfiller »»
Apr 25, 2022 5:09 PM

Poll: » Radiant 2nd Season Episode 17 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2020

20 by Attackonfiller »»
Apr 21, 2022 8:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.