Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 2, 2014 3:58 AM

May 2013
Beach episode. More fanservice again. I felt bad for Sanae. Much respect for her. I hope she'll cheer up.
Aug 2, 2014 5:41 AM

Jun 2013
Sanae being emo and shit
Aug 2, 2014 8:50 AM
Jan 2013
Excatly who were those men in black after, Sanae , Kiriha or Tulip?
Aug 2, 2014 9:30 AM

Jan 2011
MC didn't accidentally enter the female bath?! That's nice to see, a good change from the usual.

They all should've just stayed at Sakuraba's summer house instead of that run-down inn.
I mainly see the animes... so don't blame me for not knowing about the Manga/LN
Aug 2, 2014 9:55 AM

Nov 2013
How to be a dick 101.
While a change of pace for mc is good, this one is still pretty bad.

Also not really fond of the coincidentally childhood friends development.
Aug 2, 2014 10:40 AM

Sep 2011
Okay... Not sure if I should continue watching this.

Aug 2, 2014 1:15 PM

Jul 2013
lol why is Yurika wearing a school mizugi? she's way too moe but I also get the feeling that her back story is probably the most important among all the girls and would be the driving plot for the climax of this anime.

Sanae's back story seems quite tragic though, I wonder if her parents are still alive or already dead like her. It becomes quite shuddering when you think about how she died in the first place and why that room. Yurika talked about an evil entity/power coming to the room, could it be that it was the one who killed Sanae?

It'll be fantastic if they suddenly decide on a drastic turn of direction and turn this into Madoka-esque plot XD
Aug 2, 2014 1:25 PM

Apr 2011
I wasn't very amused by this episode. Apparently this turned into a harem anime without me noticing until now. And the main character spent half the time getting abused by the chicks, who were way more emotional than normal. I only rated it as high as a 2 for the swimsuit fanservice. Hope the series doesn't continue in this vein.
Aug 2, 2014 3:41 PM

Jan 2014
Enjoyable episode. Yurika being Yurika. Next episode looks to be Sanae oriented, hope things go well.
Aug 2, 2014 4:35 PM
May 2014
Well everything seemed to go wrong this episode! I really hope Koutarou and Sanae make up next episode ! :(
Aug 2, 2014 11:34 PM

Nov 2012
LOL @ the girls getting jealous of Sakuraba sempai.
Yurika cute as always....
Poor Sanae, as a ghost is harder for her to be with Koutarou......
Aug 3, 2014 1:59 AM

Aug 2008
So ghost girl is there just for some cheap drama. This show would be much better without her. Instead of more interactions with girl from the club, we had to watch as ghost is moping around and then getting angry because MC dared to have talismans on him. Yeah... that bastard, how could he dare... I hope they will get over with it quickly and move on back to comedy or some development.
Ii tenki desu ne...
Aug 3, 2014 5:09 AM

Sep 2011
Ok beach & onsen ep if you compared to the other anime this season.
Aug 3, 2014 8:57 AM

Feb 2010
That smooth voice oh god
"Your taste is shit cause you like what I hate. Believe me I have 1000 cartoons that I rated with less than 5."

Aug 3, 2014 5:50 PM

Dec 2013
Good episode.

The Onsen + Beach episode showed less pervy stuff than expected. Was mostly amused by Koutarou being led by the nose by Sakuraba Senpai, even with four or fiver girls trying to impress on him.

Of the four of them, I think that Kiriha may be the only one who's met Koutarou in the past. Her back story sounds like she's not revealing the entire truth. Yurika's story seems genuine, but I get the feeling that her connection with the room actually stems from Sanae instead of Koutarou. Tulip just got caught up with them all because her randomizer selected that room out of the entire universe to conquer, I consider her fortunate (specially since her drive seems to be wanting friends).

Poor Sanae, I hope next episode reveals the secret behind those protective charms. Maybe Koutarou will be a man and rip em off his neck, lol.
HESTIAAPPROVES
Aug 3, 2014 7:12 PM

May 2013
AO968 said:
She also seems to have the most tragic backstory, given that she wants to wait for her parents in that room (though given that she's apparently not bound to it, she could mis them if she keeps joining the party to their outdoor activities).

I think (haven't read the light novels) deep down Sanae knows her parents aren't looking for her, they must have moved on with their lives and will never return to the room where their daughter died. Since if she is not bound to the room, she could look for them all over Japan, that would be more efficient if she just wanted to see them.

I think there is more to the girls backstories than what they are telling.

Neojury said:
Just how much anime tackled hot springs trip won on lottery XD ? It's getting sooo cliché é_è

They didn't really win, this is part of an scheme by the "blues brothers" to get one or more of the girls (Thanks goodness they didn't try to kill Tulip, then this would become another aldonoah zero >_< )

MoeGod said:
lol why is Yurika wearing a school mizugi?

Because she is dead broke (she probably hasn't starved to death thanks to Satomi's food leftovers) and that is the less revealing swimsuit she could find at the bargain bin >_< Oh Yurika, I want to comfort you .. then make you cry some more >: )
Aug 3, 2014 10:26 PM
Trickster

Jun 2011
Another fun episode.

I feel bad for Sanae, just because of her reason to stay. She's waiting for her parents? That's gunna be one feels-ey backstory when they reveal all of it.

I really like this show, but if it turns out that they're all connected to him in some way from the past and he just conveniently "forgot" about it, I may go insane. But after this episode, it was heavily implied. Shit.
Aug 4, 2014 2:09 AM
Mar 2013
Poor Sanae... ):
Lots of things building up. I guess being a ghost is hard.
Seems the Men In Black wanted to capture her. She was present in all their scenes, not to mention the ghost-fire container.

Ahh, I love Yurika :3
Aug 4, 2014 1:50 PM

Jul 2014
A fun episode,

Kotaro who has no luck with girls when they take the winds by the latter who is too busy watching the knitting club senpai.

It is sad for Sanae, it seems to be the only girl group to take an interest in Kotaro without question the apartment. She has the feel betrayed by the fact that Kotaro have an amulet of protection to give him the impression that there is no trust between them.

What I find intriguing is the two black men, they have they really tried to catch Sanae? The end of the episode does not portend good for Kotaro and girls.
Aug 4, 2014 2:51 PM

Oct 2012
What a great episode! So many things happened! We finally find out part of character's background.
And drama in the end surely wasn't expected. This series is getting better and better.
I wonder if they reconcile with each other soon.
Aug 4, 2014 5:29 PM

May 2012
13:41 pedobears in black

21:48 dat drama

5/10 for this episode.
Isayama Hajime should be awarded The Manga with The Highest Inconsistencies of Characters' Appearances.
He keeps performing multiple plastic surgeries on those Shingeki No Kyojin characters in a SINGLE chapter.
Yes, I've read up to the latest chapter of Shingeki No Kyojin manga.
Forced myself to read through the kidsketching chapters after the anime's ended. At least from now on, I only have to go through the hell once a month.
Patiently awaiting SNK TV/movie/OVA anime-sequel.
The 2015 SNK live-action movie would probably suck.
Aug 4, 2014 10:48 PM

Nov 2012
I appreciate the obligatory beach episode... especially in Kiriha's case.

The drama is stupid, though. It feels too forced.
A city's greatness is determined by the speed of its internet connection.
Aug 5, 2014 12:39 AM

May 2011
Always love me some beach and onsen episodes. Everyone looked great and haha of course Yurika would be the one in a school swimsuit. Lol'd at how much trouble Koutarou kept on getting himself in as well.

Its gonna be interesting to see what everyone's backstory is like. Poor Sanae. But you can't really blame him for what transpired.
Aug 5, 2014 3:46 AM

Jul 2010
Kiriha is best gurlz.

Rifaz89 said:
I appreciate the obligatory beach episode... especially in Kiriha's case.

Aug 5, 2014 5:31 PM

Aug 2011
All aboard Team Senpai~
Aug 6, 2014 2:54 PM

Feb 2014
Rifaz89 said:

I definitely agree with the drama being too forced. Sanae took the whole charm neclace thing too personally. Kotarou did get it from his grandmother so he's likely wearing it because it's a nice gift! I hope those two can reconcile soon.

Anyway, lol at Yurika wearing a school swimsuit, and Karama and Koroma are so silly! Blowing bubbles in the hot springs. Silly brothers. They remind me of those gyroid things from animal crossing.

Pretty good show so far. 7 or 8/10
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 7, 2014 12:09 AM

Jan 2013
The first half was kind of boring and uninteresting.
There was some drama towards the end.
Got serious.
Aug 8, 2014 12:50 PM

Oct 2013
haha the beach episode
poor sanae T-T
[/quote]
Aug 8, 2014 9:20 PM

Nov 2008
Well they got the beach episode out of the way rather early. Still I'm glad that there was still some plot to this as well. Also I'm glad to see that the girls want to attract his attention.

I would not mind trapping that kind of beatle. lol
Aug 8, 2014 9:20 PM

Nov 2008
Well they got the beach episode out of the way rather early. Still I'm glad that there was still some plot to this as well. Also I'm glad to see that the girls want to attract his attention.

I would not mind trapping that kind of beatle. lol
Sep 19, 2014 7:50 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Episode perhaps a tad less fun than usual, but narratively pays off with a series of events that leaves so disappointed; however nice the day on the beach.
Drawings and animations good.
Ruth, oh my! She also becomes part of the harem, I thought remained a marginal figure.
Oct 1, 2014 7:23 AM
Jul 2018
I dont like the ghost girl.....
Oct 2, 2014 5:27 PM

Jul 2013
The obligatory beach episode has come early... well they introduced all 7 girls in the first episode so this kind of pacing should not be a surprise

meh I don't understand ghost girl's drama.. she was planning a fast one on him but her nasty prank backfired and now she's having tantrums

Kinda boring episode.. I wish it gets better soon.
Oct 7, 2014 7:03 AM

Oct 2012
Ruth, if only she's Ayase xD

I never hoping for a drama episode
Oh well
I need comedies!! :(
"Signature removed"
Nov 20, 2014 1:02 AM

Aug 2013
Beach and onsen episode in one go.
I'm glad it wasn't just for fan service too.
Hmm it's about Sanae now. I was hoping for that.
Sakuraba-senpai is seriously the perfect girl. :D
May 7, 2015 2:02 AM

May 2013
Didn't expect a beach and hot springs episode so soon.

Learned more about the reasons the characters have for wanting the room.

The Ruth beetle scene made me want remember a ship that sunk a while ago.

Sanae is finally feeling the impact of being a ghost. She was brooding over it the whole episode so for her to be nearly exorcised like that...
Jul 11, 2015 12:49 PM

Mar 2015
I love 3 out of 4 main girls. Sanae is cute, Yurika is cute, Theia is cute, but that Kiriha kind of annoying.

Tulip is number 1~~ SO CUTE! That scene on the spaceship where Satomi is patting her!

Although Yurika got bullied a lot. LOL I feel bad for her, but Tulip is cute.. ughh I can't choose, harem route all the way! But if I have to choose... I'd choose the elegant Tulip.

Although Satomi still cares for Yurika, knowing she got bullied by the others, he wanted her to have friends like the cosplay club. Even at the beach playing with others, Yurika is still bullied lol.

But how did the blue haired girl like Satomi too now? That's really random.

Theia is too cute!

Also Sanae at the end... the drama is coming!

Apr 21, 2016 6:51 PM

Mar 2015
Beach and Hot spring episode but Im not satisfied because lot of slice of life anime has beach and Onsen on it so nothing surprises me.

3.5/5
Nov 4, 2016 1:48 PM

Sep 2014
I didn't expect the beach/onsen fanservice episode so soon. Yurika wearing the elementary school swimsuit instead of Theia was unexpected, too. :P
Suddenly all the girls have feelings for Koutarou. Such jealousy! Senpai was the nicest in this episode, though.
I wonder what the lolicon mafiosi will do next...
Jan 25, 2019 6:46 AM

Sep 2014
A not so typical beach EP. It was still good though

Harumi leading the pack. Step up on your game girls!

Oct 6, 2020 3:38 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Sad for the drama with the ghost girl but apart from that it was a funny beach episode xD
Jan 19, 2023 8:13 AM

Jul 2015
Mandatory beach + onsen episode. Gotta say no women can stop a men from going after their greatest dream: Catching a humongous beetle! (I'm surprised they let Kou sleep in the same room)

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 8, 2014

97 by Karva1 »»
Mar 15, 8:51 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Sep 26, 2014

157 by basspig »»
Dec 8, 2023 7:14 PM

» When will Season 2 to be released?

AiDiZi - Jul 14, 2017

19 by yveltalkyogre »»
Sep 10, 2023 7:49 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 22, 2014

79 by 3miL »»
May 18, 2023 9:30 AM

Poll: » Rokujouma no Shinryakusha!? (TV) Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 19, 2014

83 by Unkrowned »»
Jan 19, 2023 10:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.