Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 23, 2014 8:40 PM

May 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Pretty interesting watch, the art style sure amazed me, it almost looked like a cartoon like scooby doo or something! But well it was pretty funny to watch and was pretty decent in general!

Dec 10, 2016 3:27 PM

Dec 2015
Incredible ! I never imagined there could be an animation reenactment of those famous encounter cases. And certainly not from Japan.
It was a relatively good portrayal, even the flying saucer rotation was included ! And it allows to see a bit of the mindset of the post-WW2 people.

The art style, imitating an american standard, was perfectly fitting given the subject. (despite the resulting limited animation)

Enjoyment: 5/5 (it made me nostalgic of all those stories I read about in my childhood)
Score: 7/10

Ii wouldn't mind a series of short anime retranscriptions of various "experiences". Just imagine... a Roswell episode... a chupacabra episode !
Jan 17, 2018 11:02 PM
Ceasefire NOW

Aug 2009
It was more entertaining that I expected.

I would definitely watch more documentaries like this.

7/10
Feb 27, 2018 1:08 AM

Feb 2017
This was funny in his own way.

3/10
Mar 29, 2022 12:31 PM

Aug 2012
The only story here I knew previously was the Barney & Betty Hill case, so I found this kinda interesting to learn about these other accounts. I like the art style, and the screenshot in the OP made me laugh when it happened, but the animation didn't quite hold up and I'd be lying it if I said I was engaged throughout the whole thing.

The segment where they speculate on the type of UFO's was pretty dull, and it did feel longer than 15 minutes. I'm not entirely sure how to rate this, but I'll think I'll go with a 5/10. Interesting enough to not get my 4/10 boring score, but not entertaining enough to get a 6/10.
Oct 22, 2022 6:13 PM

Nov 2012
Over hated? This was fun lil watch imo
I have a third testicle that gives me psychic powers

More topics from this board

» Unintentional comedy gold

Skadi - Nov 22, 2009

2 by Gawers »»
Nov 4, 2012 12:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.