Sep 2007
Name:
female/male
student/teacher
short bio:
picture:
clubs/sports

kittycopperMar 14, 2009 1:02 PM

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Mar 14, 2009 7:41 AM

Aug 2008
Name:Yamato Kohei
male
student
short bio: I am a second year high school student. I sit in the back of the class and don't really pay attention to the teachers. I don't get along with people who are uptight. During class I usually am listing to music on my ipod. My grades are not the best. Most the time you can find me hanging out in the grass area behind the school under a tree.
picture:

clubs/sports: I don't play any sports or am I in any clubs. But I do play the guitar and with a band that just started a few months ago.
Mar 14, 2009 9:49 AM

Dec 2008
Name:Takishi hatakia
female/male male
student/teacher student
short bio: third year student and captain of the karate team judo and tai kwan do team vice captain of the soccer team and all around straight A student
picture: post later
clubs/sports karate,judo,tai kwan do, soccer
come now u must die
Mar 14, 2009 10:23 AM

Mar 2008
Name: Fujimoto, Michiyo
Female
Student
Short bio: I am a second year student. I am very shy toward guys even though most guys dont think so. I am very smart usually the top of my class. I am good at sports even though I dont like to play gym. Also it seems that none of the students have noticed that I am a witch. Maybe its because I don't look it.
Picture:

Clubs/Sport: none as of yet
VampricScarMar 17, 2009 11:57 AM
Mar 14, 2009 10:46 AM

Mar 2009
Name: Toshiro Okajima
male
student
short bio: Toshiro grew up watching Akira Kurosawa samurai films. Toshiro Mifune turned him into the man he is now. He has a strong sense of honor and respects women highly. He is a third year student and captain of the Kendo Club.
picture:
clubs/sports: Kendo Club
Badass of the Day:
Mar 14, 2009 11:16 AM

Mar 2008
Name: Tsu Migma
Art Teacher
Bio: Well Understanding and cheerful heart ^^
doesnt say much and willing to help anyone : P
Pitcure:
i havent got yet
-coming soon-
Clubs: Art Club and Teacher Union
Mar 14, 2009 1:18 PM

Sep 2007
Name: Maora Kamiya
Female
Student
short bio: she is shy at first but opens up when you get to know her. She has two older brothers. Her parents are divorced and rarely sees her father.
pic: none yet
club/sports:art,science, and volleyball

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listens to real music, copy and paste this into your signature....

Mar 14, 2009 6:17 PM

Sep 2007
Name: Haine Ichinomiya
Female
Teacher
short bio:Very outgoing, not afraid to speak her mind. No family except a cat named coco.
pic:
club:science

Mar 14, 2009 7:50 PM

Mar 2009
Name: Sean Hiruki
male
History teacher
short bio: A little shy, and sometimes stutters. He is kind and good willed. Sean is an American who moved to Japan.
picture:
clubs/sports: History Club, Anime Club
Badass of the Day:
Mar 14, 2009 8:02 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Cleru Saint
Male
Student
Bio: A vampire, awaken from his 1000 year sleep by an earhtquake. Now creating chaos in Los Angeles. Afraid of water, Spiders and close spaces. He lives by the rule of the council, and is ignorat wating for the one he love to put in check.
Pic: none
Club\Sports: Student council and any sports.
Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. (666)
Mar 14, 2009 8:46 PM

Oct 2008
Name: Tsuruya, Takuya
male
student
short bio: from class 2-A and second ranked in the batch. irritable. doesnt talk much. sits at the farthest row beside the window. second son to an owner of a sports footwear company named Gfoot. can often be seen sitting in between 2 vending machines when cutting classes, but the faculty doesnt mind. sometimes seen holding a black notebook. my big brother is in college taking up business. hates my dad. lives with junior high little sister in a condominium. my mom Haruhi "disappeared" when I was very young.my grandpa is the President of Tsuruya Enterprises
picture: forum pic
clubs: currently being forced to join the school's company-sponsored basketball team
Takuya-kunMar 18, 2009 6:03 PM

Mar 14, 2009 9:51 PM

Jul 2008
Name: Misaki Inoue
Female
Student
short bio: Her father left her and her mother when she was very young. Without a fatherly figure in her life, she turned out to become an emotional, sensitive, and compassionate young girl. She didn't have anyone to "toughen her up", either, leaving her very shy. She spends most of her time focused on her studies. She is currently a second-year student. You may catch her at the park, where she enjoys to spend time, usually reading or sketching.
pic:

club/sports: Art, Science, Karate
iluvLMar 18, 2009 2:03 PM
Mar 14, 2009 10:39 PM

Dec 2008
Name: Minaki Kyouji
male
student
short bio: The quiet kid in the back desk who seems to have a chip on the shoulder. from time to time he will talk, but only when a situation is needed for evasive action. His childhood is unknown by many, he is outgoing towards others, but doesn't have that much of a trust in others aswell ever since a betrayal by his best friend.
picture:

clubs/sports: Baseball, and fencing
RognaMar 14, 2009 10:44 PM
Mar 15, 2009 10:10 AM

Nov 2008
Name: Xarinos
female/male: Male
student/teacher: Student
short bio: He have just moved to town alone and started in first year. He have his way of "living his life"...
picture:

clubs/sports: None yet
Mar 15, 2009 6:44 PM
Apr 2008
Name: Wednesday Yuzuki

female/male: Female

short bio: You were born In Canada but came to live in Japan at 10. You have Butterfly Wings that you can hide and appear..You Dress Emo and You are Anti Social except for a Few Friends.You are Kind and Don't let anyone Pick on your Friends.

pic:

clubs/sports: Swimming.Photography.Piano.Soccer.
Mar 16, 2009 12:26 PM

Dec 2007
Name: Mia Ziona

Female/Male: Female

Student/Teacher: Student

Short bio: Mia is an Anime and Gaming fanatic. Always seen carrying around a heavy backpack many deem 'The Great Wall of China,' she's usually seen in the farthest corner of the library with a laptop playing online games. She's usually very shy around people she has just met yet even if you had just met her and you talk about gaming or anime, she'd speak to you as if she'd known you all her life.

Picture:

Clubs/sports: Gaming Club, Anime Club. No sports as of yet.
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Mar 17, 2009 3:26 AM

Dec 2008
Name:Amamura Yue
female
student
short bio:lives alone in an apartment.Always get the best marks in exams,don't have friends.Rich but never show her richness.Intelligent and capable of doing anything.....didn't think love was useful in life.at school i usually hang out in the library..don't need to attend classes cause she is a genius.
clubs/sports:karate,judo,archery,badminton,tennis
picture:

Mar 18, 2009 5:23 PM

Mar 2008
Name: Niko Kurosaki
short bio: Niko lives with his mum and sister, he is the type of guy who gets along well with everyone he meets and has a high sense of moral justice.
picture:

clubs/sports: Soccer and break dancing.

Mar 19, 2009 11:44 PM

Mar 2009
Reizo Toshiro
male
student
3rd year transfer student from America. Usually sits in the middle class but closer to the windows. I am quiet but become a bit more outgoing once i get to know someone better. I am intelligent, self-taught, and are always among the top scores in the class. I usually carry a sketchbook with me and can be found sitting down by a tree either drawing, reading a book, or daydreaming.
picture: (currently searching)
clubs/sports: (none at the time/yet)

Mar 23, 2009 7:20 AM

Sep 2008
Name: Yuki Hakumei
Looks:

Race:white
Dislikes:Sun, arguments,heartbreakers, perverts
Bio:unknown
Personality:Fun smartass,cool
Mar 25, 2009 7:37 AM

Dec 2007
Name: Yuusuke Tachibana

Female/male: Male

Student/teacher: Teacher

Short bio: Graduating with honors at Tokyo University and earning his Masters, Yuusuke set out to achieve his goal: to be teaching at a school. Being the youngest teacher, Yuusuke teaches Computer class as well as Biology.

Picture:

(This character really is just to get the ball rolling).

Clubs/sports: Computer club.
"Someone once told me that, 'Friendships come with meetings, partings and reunions.' But how could you truly part with someone if they're always there...in your heart?"

Mar 26, 2009 1:02 AM

Oct 2008
Name: Sendo Itami
short bio: Itami is an Manga fanatic. A major introvert, he spend most of his free time reading. He is currently a second-year student.
picture:
Apr 7, 2009 3:25 PM

Feb 2009
Name:KAZUKI
male
student
short bio: careless, loveless and heartless more or less
clubs: advance science and math
Join the exciting adventure!
The God's World8059!
May 16, 2009 8:09 PM

Mar 2008
Name: Shio Sakaki Jr.
Female/Male: Male
Student/Teacher: Student
Short Bio: Third year student Shio Sakaki is strong martial arts who been train by his grandfather Shio Sakaki a Karate master. Shio also studies kendo on his free time but want to be an archaeologist like his mother
Picture:

Clubs/Sports: Karate Club
Jul 14, 2009 8:59 AM

Nov 2008
Name:Cristino
male
student
short bio:A Smart student that gets along with other students always funny and tries his hardesy but when it comes to academics he's seriios
picture:
clubs : Judo , Kendo, Tai Jitsu, Honor Roll and Swim
Nov 20, 2009 7:10 PM

Sep 2009
name: Erin Furukawa
female/male: Female
short bio: Her first year in High School was a big failure. She needed to make a lot of adjustments and get used to living alone after moving out of town away from her family to go to High School. She was so busy that she had forgotten her High School goal: to find a lover. Now that she`s a Sophomore , she`s hoping for bigger chances to find "Mr. Right".
pic:

clubs/sports: Tennis and Archery Club
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Samurai Legends Character Thread

Sean_Hiruki - Mar 18, 2009

16 by Dark_Moon13 »»
Mar 25, 2012 5:12 PM

» Samurai Legends RP ( 1 2 3 4 )

Sean_Hiruki - Mar 20, 2009

187 by Dark_Moon13 »»
Mar 25, 2012 5:10 PM

» Member ID Cards *Up to date* ( 1 2 )

jam112383 - May 29, 2009

79 by Nathalie_ »»
Mar 5, 2010 7:37 AM

» ~School Romance~ Rp Thread~ Higashi Academy ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

kittycopper - Mar 16, 2009

219 by DerpyMcFuckles »»
Dec 28, 2009 7:49 AM

» Tell us about yourself!!!

spineslayer - May 16, 2009

0 by spineslayer »»
May 16, 2009 4:57 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.