Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 6, 2013 2:55 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seiya old clothes !\o/
And Pallas crazy eyes when she took some cosmos from Athena.
Athena learn the localisation of Pallas !
Jul 6, 2013 6:38 PM

Nov 2011
woah,Seiya using Atomic Thunderbolt!
Jul 6, 2013 7:15 PM

Jun 2012
here watch

saint seiya omega episode 63

yay seiya use atomic thunderbolt that skill of old sagittarius aiolos.

Jul 6, 2013 8:15 PM
Mar 2011
loved how they kept the part where no one can defy athena except another god haha! seiya ftw he lved up to one man army now he is at ikki's level in badassness haha. funny how seiya didnn't do shi* when hatti was going to try and skewer athena he was probably like: "na why bother if saga couldn't kill her at close range there's no way this freak with the daggers will be able to" and doesn't move a muscle to protect her lol. this show could be so much better its slowly starting to grow on me. on that note how come the other bronze doubt themselves just for being bronze did they not study in school how 5 bronze saints beat the crap of (and killed) a few gold saints plus gods? I was quite surprised though with seiya having the atomic move, considering they played around and altered some of the gold saints and their moves i was wondering if they had done the same with seiya and apparently they did, apparently the olny gold saints who were kept the same were tuarus, sagitaruis, and kiki, forgot the fake scorpio sonia. this episode was totally worth the 2 week wait it has become my guilty pleasure.
tyrolizard1Jul 6, 2013 11:27 PM
Jul 7, 2013 2:57 AM

Sep 2012
Omg Atomic Thunderbolt OO
Jul 7, 2013 4:24 PM
Oct 2009
So.... Palas is in Palas city .... and the saints never thought to look in a city named after palas herself ??
lol
Jul 8, 2013 2:15 PM

Oct 2011
Seiya was epic. He used Atomic Thunderbolt XD
Jul 8, 2013 7:23 PM
Mar 2011
Beyonder said:
So.... Palas is in Palas city .... and the saints never thought to look in a city named after palas herself ??
lol

common sense is rare in anime.
Jul 10, 2013 8:11 PM

Aug 2010
tyrolizard1 said:
Beyonder said:
lol

common sense is rare in anime.

And even more rare in saint Seiya

Seiya fianlly stopped using Ryuseiken, and started to use some Sagittarius moves. good
I hope next arc, before attacking Pallas, is the search of the remaing Legendary saints, as Hyoga and Ikki, since there is no way in hell Gold saints, except maybe Seiya, will do something, like usual
Jul 10, 2013 9:02 PM
Mar 2011
lol I'm wondering less on the fight with pallas and more on how they are going to replace the dead golds since some of them were clearly not meant to be goldies but got the armors anyway *cough cough sonia*
Jul 15, 2013 4:16 AM

Jan 2008
Beyonder said:
lol

Yeeeeah :D Guess Athena needed an excuse to make her Saints worry for her even more. I swear, she enjoys it.
I actually really like Hati. He's fabulous and fun in his own way. Altough I wonder if he gets any orders from someone or just rallies the Pallasites for the hell of it and raids Palaestra like there's no tomorrow.
Only Kouga doesn't realize that Athena came to raise the morale after Genbu's death. Some things never change.
Jul 19, 2013 2:50 AM

Jun 2008
Beyonder said:
lol

Conversation between saints.
-We must find Pallas and kill her before Athena weakens more.
-Yes but where could she be?
-Emm..guys, she's Pallas so couldn't she be in Pallas city?
- -_-, -_-,-_-
-why are you guys looking me like that?
-Are you an idiot?
-Why?
-Come on, she wouldn't stay in a city with her own name, it's too damn obvious, how stupid can she be? No way she's there.
-Athena: I have found Pallas. She in Pallas city.
-FUCK!!!
-[smirk], haha, i told you guys but you thought i was an idiot. Who's the idiot now, huh?
MonadAug 6, 2013 10:12 AM
Oct 31, 2013 1:46 AM

Jan 2011
wow. Never thought that Seiya can use Atomic Thunderbolt O.O

Oct 31, 2013 4:34 AM

Jul 2013
Daipyon said:

Oh wow man lands on the moon ...!!!!
Oct 12, 12:55 AM

Jul 2016
Reply to Daipyon
@Daipyon

Just a beast!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 62 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jun 22, 2013

21 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 2:47 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 61 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - Jun 8, 2013

21 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 59 Discussion

tyrolizard1 - May 25, 2013

23 by Vindicater »»
Oct 8, 7:42 PM

» Is KIKI retarded ?

Tsutomo - Apr 11, 2013

9 by sekai- »»
Sep 15, 6:44 PM

Poll: » Saint Seiya Omega Episode 58 Discussion

ShiroiRyu - May 18, 2013

31 by Vindicater »»
Jan 15, 7:06 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.