Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2012 4:58 PM

Oct 2010
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
You can't ask for more than this whole series with lolis and the closest to them. The best part of it is the comedy. In fact in the middle of this I find myself spilling my drink since it caught me off guard. Such things as the following,

Oh man! That face got me ROFL so bad! It’s amazing! Add to that her face in the spoiler
after the whole ordeal. WOW! Now that is funny!

As for dear Aika. Well she is my favorite of the 2 and she is a virgin too while the other was not IMO. Well no blood. I Aika a lot in the following,

OH MAN! THAT FACE AGAIN! Hnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhh in a hentai? I must be totally nuts in this case. I wonder who else. The best is if someone tells me that they got their FAP interrupted by a ROFL. Now that will make my day if anyone had that occurred to them. Still her breasts in the spoiler (NSFW) are yeah the shit I like!

BTW Made Stitches in the spoiler Aika body! SHIIIIIIIIIIT! Good thing my reality ain’t like that. Yeah I find this hentai OVER 9000 in loli appeal.

Made some GIFs or lots should I say in my BLOG (NSFW)obviously due to their nature it's a link only. Both girls are in them.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 1, 2012 5:57 PM

Nov 2008
Lots of imouto love

I never seen a tsundere fucked silly like that before so hilarious.

Now Aika is one of my favorite girls and I would consider this manga perfect but they cut Aika's arc short, I prefer her in a sundress one my favorite outfits on lolis in which she gets banged in. They might add that in for ep 2 I hope because that was the best part of the arc.

Jul 1, 2012 9:41 PM

Feb 2010
I liked the part where she gets dick slapped in the face and she still manage to pretend to sleep.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2012 10:19 PM

Oct 2010
Hoppy said:
Now Aika is one of my favorite girls and I would consider this manga perfect but they cut Aika's arc short, I prefer her in a sundress one my favorite outfits on lolis in which she gets banged in. They might add that in for ep 2 I hope because that was the best part of the arc.
Oh really, I see now! Let's hope so for episode 2. I would want to see the appeal of that too.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Jul 3, 2012 7:20 AM

Aug 2010
Damn, this one was worth the wait. The second part was sexier IMO, and the girl appealed to me more, both from her body and her character, but damn, first part was funny with the faces she pulled, and a cute and sexy tsundere is always appreciated.
I want Rambo in a mecha-suit with a laser-chainsaw gun that fires nuclear warheads, fighting the love-child of Predator, Alien, a group of Bangladeshi terrorists, and Satan. (Actually that would be a pretty sick show) - StopDropAndBowl
Jul 4, 2012 11:01 PM

May 2012
This was actually pretty awesome, it was kind of a turn of when the girl from the second part said that she was being molested by her step dad so I hope that her brother saves her (either takes her away with him or he moves back in with his mother). Other than that it was really nice.
Jul 5, 2012 12:20 AM

Jun 2009
Damn, good. Lolicon hentai are pretty rare to come by so I'm delighted by this.
Jul 10, 2012 12:02 AM
Nov 2011
This is seriously probably the best hentai I have ever seen, which isn't saying that much because most hentai suck. 7/10
Jul 10, 2012 2:56 PM
Jul 2011
Looks like some hentai studios still have some loli-power in 'em :-D And it was good indeed. I had a streak of really average hentai lately, so it surprised the hell out of me.

I especially loved the first part. It was really funny and I've rarely seen such slick character interaction in hentai before. Those two are a natural comedy duo ^^ And those faces.. I generally find comedy in hentai pretty risky, because I like it when things get serious and grave, but this is one of those cases where it really added to the joy.

As for the second part.. I also hope they'll take care of her stepfather, because fucking her first doesn't really solve the problem (Well, duh..). Apart from that, I loved it, too. It was just more relaxed and not as funny as the first part, but good in it's own way.
Jul 11, 2012 3:02 PM

Feb 2010
That was marvellous!

Hoppy said:
[...]sundress[...]

That'd be the cherry on the cake.
Jul 23, 2012 8:30 AM

Jan 2008
Anyone notice how the first girls voice sounds a lot like Tange Sakura? Might just be someone with a voice sounding a lot like her though, but if so they did a very nice imitation.
Jul 25, 2012 1:27 PM

Apr 2009
Oh no I've drifted into lolicon territory, NOOOO!!! Ah heck, might as well see WTF is going on here... hmm isn't she too young for this kinda thing, and he's the the onii-chan? Woah incest! She wants to what? o_O And that too?! O_O Man, these girls are really into this things? x_X She want's more?!! X_X

Lolis are not my thing but...this was OK somehow, as long as I think that they were not coerced and they know what's in it for them (as the two in this episode), obviously not candy. LOL
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jul 25, 2012 1:59 PM

Jan 2011
Lolicon and incest...doesn't get better than that.
Might also be the best Lolicon I saw in years. Can't wait for more.
Jul 30, 2012 9:24 PM

May 2011
So hardcore Lolicon anime didn't die in the 80's.

There's still hope in this world.
Aug 21, 2012 5:15 AM

Aug 2011
i usually don't like lolicon's but this hentai was top notch
"Even if the morrow is barren of promises... nothing shall forestall my return!"

Sep 4, 2012 12:13 PM
May 2012
ok ,this was my 2nd lolicon and i am utterly disappointed . The first girl was ok , but the 2nd one... damn , disgusting, a grown up with a .. how old was she? 12? that's just disgusting. Lolicons are nice only when both of the ppl are young :|
Sep 26, 2012 7:02 AM

Mar 2009
Moar Moar~ I want Moar of this!
Oct 3, 2012 5:11 PM

Jan 2012
This was great. Hardcore lolicon ftw.

Dec 2, 2012 9:45 AM

Dec 2008
just4hentai said:
but the 2nd one... damn , disgusting, a grown up with a .. how old was she? 12? that's just disgusting. Lolicons are nice only when both of the ppl are young :|

She looked more like 8 XD
Well, the too young one wasn't my taste either, somehow creepy
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 31, 2012 9:17 AM

Nov 2009
Saw the first episode this morning.

Really enjoyed it, the first story was awesome and actually a cute loli which makes a change...at least in Hentai for me anyway.
Feb 21, 2013 1:55 AM
Jul 2018
Fabienne said:
just4hentai said:
but the 2nd one... damn , disgusting, a grown up with a .. how old was she? 12? that's just disgusting. Lolicons are nice only when both of the ppl are young :|

She looked more like 8 XD
Well, the too young one wasn't my taste either, somehow creepy

Really, Too bad It tasted good for me xD
Mar 30, 2013 6:50 AM
Mar 2013
I have a quick request concerning song playing during the bus scene in Ep02? I liked the song, but like many hentai scene themes that I like, it is not well known?

Does anyone at least have the name of the dude behind the sounds?
Jun 23, 2013 4:29 AM

Feb 2008
Yumekichi11 said:

Now this one was weird and disgusting. I mean, the girl told her brother that their step father is molesting them, and instead of doing something about it, he agrees to fuck her. What.

It's a shame that stuff like this got a higher budget, since it looked really good to my inexperienced eye. Most of the recent hentai I've seen looked terrible. The only downside here is the design from the profile. It's just so...ugly.

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
Apr 2, 2014 4:40 PM

Jan 2013
I don't normally watch loli but i liked this one.
Jun 13, 2014 9:17 PM

Jun 2012
loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli loli
Feb 10, 2015 4:30 PM

Aug 2009
first story was really great

second was... a bit heavy, but the setup is quite nice

i herd theres NTR and my body is rdy (would like some of that mom too cuz i feel like im turning into pedobear if i watch any more of these sisters)
Dec 14, 2015 1:59 PM

Oct 2015
Wow... that was awesome...

10 for the first story

9 for the second.

Practically nothing to complain.
TechOtaku-hDec 14, 2015 2:29 PM
Dec 20, 2015 11:35 PM

Dec 2012
Damn I don't usually watch hentai but something compelled me to go for it this time. That was beyond satisfying. Love the imouto character designs, the guys looked a bit creepy though. But damn, never thought my dick could throb that way before. My heart was seriously pounding like it'd explode during both scenes. The music seemed kind of bizarre, it sounded like something that's played during some mega emotional love making scene and nearly brought a tear to my eye.

I found myself laughing too much during the first part though. "Do what you want" "Ok...then I'll stop." Maaan, that was gold. I couldn't even stay hard because I was cracking up too much.
May 25, 2016 5:40 AM

Mar 2016
Lolicon, Ftw and will always be ft.
Jun 28, 2016 1:10 PM

Jan 2015
Why I even watched this, all male MC's faces was derpy...like out of proportions....manga had better ones...younger sister was the best looking one....fuck....right now I have incest/loli guilt....atleast I didn't fap....thank god I didn't touched myself while watching this derpy hentai
Nov 7, 2017 7:13 AM

Aug 2013
love the first part with loli imouto

English is my second language
Oct 11, 2022 1:09 AM

Jul 2012
Holy ****..
I am not really into loli, especially this one is really natural..
The graphic isn't lie..

More topics from this board

Poll: » Suki de Suki de, Suki de The Animation Episode 2 Discussion

badz - Sep 30, 2012

33 by Xionea »»
Oct 5, 2021 10:25 PM

» Episode 3?

Hurthadez - Jan 6, 2013

1 by YuriEmpire »»
Jan 25, 2017 6:30 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.