Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2012 3:36 AM

Nov 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
W. the bracelet, student council rep. told Kaito to bring his graduation project on the balcony for the puzzle duel. He's controlling the control of bracelet. He also has a bomb system for Kaito to serious and test bracelet (it's affecting academy). Gammon believing that bracelet already controlling him, and Q-chan is believing them. Kaito told the students to go home just in case.

Train rails puzzle with going and adding the panel. Gammon is curious about student council rep.'s real ability more than if there's really bomb.

He also has a controller to accelerate the speed of the bomb!

Vice rep. is not going home, childhood girl and Anna helped her out so that she can go home early.

He felt the power of the bracelet, and threw his favorite apple juice! Kaito is frustrated about him winning, but he also has excited because they can be both giver and solver.

His craziness stopped when he saw his apple juice spilled from him stepping on it. His thought about wanting to win Phi Brain stopped and lost.

The bombs were off, like Q-chan believed in student council rep.

When people admit lost, the bracelet would break. Gammon, as promised, said sorry to him. Then he left without saying anything, but left text message to Kaito that he got controlled. What he wanted to know truthfully was the secret about it, not what he told Q-chan, and that it yearns for Kaito to wear it. He then warned about the danger about it. He also thanked Kaito for being able to duel seriously for once.

Vice won the election. lol @ the afro head student having replicas! That puzzle club guy lost miserably.

Next ep. Long hair POG guy and Luke coming back, and involving Orpheus Order?
tsubasaloverJul 1, 2012 7:21 AM
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jul 1, 2012 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
So instead of being saved by the POWER OF LURVE, Jikugawa was saved by the POWER OF APPLE JUICE? ;)

I freakin love the crackiness of this anime! :D

I think Jikugawa is getting married to an apple later this year. It will be a wonderfully fruitilicious ceremony :).
Jul 1, 2012 5:57 PM

Dec 2008
....The only things you'll remember from this episode are "Ana moooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and "JIKUKAWA-SENPAI!". Didn't like the puzzle. The end made me go "Awwww".

Next ep looks awesome. Why? Because of Herbert and Rook! Sane Rook is awesome beyond awesomeness.
Jul 1, 2012 6:25 PM

Dec 2011
That was an awesome puzzle. I would like to play that.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jul 1, 2012 7:28 PM
Oct 2011
sarroush
Next ep looks awesome. Why? Because of Herbert and Rook! Sane Rook is awesome beyond awesomeness.[/quote said:

was Herbert that substitute POG manager when Rook left temporarily??

"Do you know where hell is? Inside your head" - Chrona=
"If the king doesn't move, then his subjects won't follow" - Lelouch Lamperouge
"If you pretend to feel a certain way, the feeling can become genuine all by accident" - Hei
"I want chocolate! No need for love!! Just give me sugar!!!" & "If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end" - Sakata Gintoki
Jul 1, 2012 7:35 PM

Jun 2010
Jikugawa's puzzle looked difficult, but at the same time it looked fun to try.

I hate that guy's puzzle in the PSP game. Took me a while to finally get it.......and I don't even know Japanese.

Jul 2, 2012 5:51 AM

Dec 2008
ChioneDyrken said:

was Herbert that substitute POG manager when Rook left temporarily??

I'm not sure. I think that was the guy who forced Cubic to do a puzzle wasnt he?

Herbert was POG Far East's rep. The one who coerced Elena into doing another puzzle. He was pretty annoying in S1, but with a sane Rook and a sane POG, he'll probably be awesome.
Jul 3, 2012 2:20 AM
Review Moderator
(。•̀ᴗ-)⌒✧

Jun 2007
The lvl of stupidity astounds me. It was so obvious he was consumed but even if he wasn't, everyone's super surprised face when the idea of being consumed was brought up, was utterly ridiculous. Was it rly that hard to believe? After everything they've seen? Kaito was usually consumed by the real artifact and he's the smartest person in there. Jikugawa would have a way to resist THAT easily even if it was a fake? C'mon. For smart ppl, everyone has such stupid moments in every epi. Glad to see that at least he had enough control to not let everyone go bang!

Oh well, let's see what's next c:
Jul 4, 2012 6:10 PM

Mar 2012
It was so funny when Kaito looked up in the air and drinking that apple juice :D
Jul 4, 2012 10:17 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Maffy said:
For smart ppl, everyone has such stupid moments in every epi.

They can solve puzzles and can be genius however they can still be oblivious to other people's emotional states. In any case, being a genius doesn't necessarily mean omniscience. For instance, Nonoha is a genius too. She just can't solve puzzle lol. Different types of geniuses.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jul 9, 2012 11:04 PM

Jun 2008
this was rather bittersweet
Aug 17, 2012 1:21 PM
May 2007
I truly loved Jikukawa's puzzle, I'd love to try it too! My 1st thought seeing the name of the puzzle was Jikukawa's initials, Kaito is not the only smart one here. And to play as both a Give and Solver, that was exciting I don't remember a puzzle with similar rules before! Everyone and everything apparently seeks this entity called "Kaito". Kaito should wear the same ring, I wanna see him suffer endlessly and Nonoha is not allowed to help.

Muller is making an appearance this season too and he is working against the Orpheus Order? I seem to like him for real! Plus baby Rook will appear solving a puzzle, I'm loving the next episode ALREADY.
Sep 2, 2013 3:52 AM
Aug 2012
Good episode and I enjoyed this battle! Bur the most important thing is that Sakurai I meant Rook-akuma will return! so happy about that.. But as foe the episodes sad that this season looks like total filler...because there is weak connection between episodes...I wonder what creators will do with the third one?
Jun 8, 2014 5:37 AM

May 2012
Decent match, the puzzle was meh but well they saved the day once more! Let's see what's next.

More topics from this board

» why is this so unpopular?

Neostorm-X - Aug 1, 2021

4 by Veronicz »»
Nov 10, 2023 4:54 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 1 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 8, 2012

42 by Teleportalfuture »»
Aug 11, 2020 5:06 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 2 Discussion

tsubasalover - Apr 15, 2012

16 by removed-user »»
Mar 10, 2017 10:29 AM

Poll: » Phi Brain: Kami no Puzzle 2 Episode 22 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 2, 2012

13 by The_Badguy »»
Jul 8, 2016 2:40 AM

» Creepy antagonists

Saber_fang - Jun 23, 2015

0 by Saber_fang »»
Jun 23, 2015 9:34 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.