Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 8:20 AM

Oct 2017
Beach episode with everyone and the dragon girl as well, glad we got more of her.
Leknaat8 hours ago
Oct 5, 8:50 AM

Mar 2021
This was a fun beach episode everyone was just as silly as ever.
Oct 5, 8:52 AM

Jul 2017
Of course, the Blu-Ray release itself would have things like the beach episode, which has everyone having fun and relaxing on an island. If only the kraken didn't come to ruin their day, things would've just remained fine, because the otherworldly beings are capable...or rather, the dragon can take care of it easily...

Shameless does not describe this episode enough.
Oct 5, 9:39 AM
Mar 2011
that huge butts! i got hard!
Oct 5, 11:05 AM

Jun 2017
Is this the page for the beach episode? Cause it says it doesn't air till late November
My waifu is the most wonderful waifu. Mai Valentine.
Oct 5, 11:27 AM

Oct 2017
Reply to TheBlockernator
Is this the page for the beach episode? Cause it says it doesn't air till late November
@TheBlockernator It is and that's the BD/dvd release date which the last two episodes are bundled with but they are also getting streamed now.
Oct 5, 1:02 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Didn’t think we’d get these specials so soon, but this was a nice beach episode to start with, I can see why they’d save something like this for a special lol. All of the big beautiful babes of the show were in swimsuits, all looked very nice and there was a lot of fun to be had, Naoe even busted out something for exercise, but there was a kraken afoot causing trouble for everyone at the same time, I had a feeling we were about to be in for some tentacle action and it indeed happened, but surprisingly less focus on it than I thought, it was fun seeing the mommies of the group take on the kraken tho, and then finally the dragon babe dealing the final blow. That was a good time, but I’m a bit surprised the kraken didn’t become a waifu lol, guess not all other worldly characters are hot.

Fun little beach episode, very nice fanservice bits, I wonder what the next special will be about since this it’s gonna be hard to beat this one.
Oct 5, 6:32 PM

Jul 2022
What could be better than a special with all of them on the beach? Even though the Kraken caused some trouble, the dragon was able to handle it easily, although I would have liked to see the Kraken's human form. It was great to see them all again, even the satyr was able to join in wearing a swimsuit.

P.S.: Naoe's boss is definitely obsessed with him.

Oct 5, 8:22 PM

Jul 2024
I can't add this to watching list and the main series is complete with 12 episodes..
How the hell can I add episode 13 or this special to my watch list?
Oct 6, 2:48 AM

Jul 2024
I thought the big squid kraken was gonna transform into a humanoid. I was hoping to see squid girl, Ika Musume . Lol
Oct 6, 8:18 PM

Jun 2012
Reply to RainyEvenings
I can't add this to watching list and the main series is complete with 12 episodes..
How the hell can I add episode 13 or this special to my watch list?
@RainyEvenings

This happens when an episode airs before it's airing date.
You will be able to add this to your watching list after the "official" air date (Nov 21) which is when it comes out on Blu-ray.
Oct 7, 10:54 AM

May 2019
THE BEACH EPISODE

Blessed anime of beautifulest fatties swimming
Oct 8, 4:41 PM
Jun 2024
When will the second episode come out?
Oct 9, 12:16 PM

Apr 2013
If only the animation wasn't so bad...
Oct 9, 4:23 PM
🐰KawaiiDaikaiju🐲

Nov 2017
Reply to RainyEvenings
I thought the big squid kraken was gonna transform into a humanoid. I was hoping to see squid girl, Ika Musume . Lol
@RainyEvenings Lol, same 😆
Shinryaku!
Shinryaku!
Shinryaku!
Shinryaku!
Shinryaku!
Shinryaku!
Ika Musume! 🦑
“SAITO! YOU NEED TO EXPLODE! FOR THE WORLD’S SAKE!”
Oct 9, 5:06 PM

Jul 2024
Reply to gappasaurus
@RainyEvenings Lol, same 😆
Shinryaku!
Shinryaku!
Shinryaku!
Shinryaku!
Shinryaku!
Shinryaku!
Ika Musume! 🦑
@gappasaurus may be they didn't want any lawsuit for copyright violations. Everything is about copyright in the modern era of anime.
Oct 10, 11:39 PM

Jul 2019
@RainyEvenings @gappasaurus

She shows up in human form in the manga

Oct 11, 12:11 AM

Jul 2024
Reply to HanamiDango

@HanamiDango looks like you're a big fan of this manga and anime.. I wonder if she has Aqua_hair..
Oct 11, 5:04 PM

May 2019
Reply to HanamiDango

@HanamiDango

oooh very sexy squid woman, i wonder if she knows ika musume tegeso.

Oct 12, 12:16 AM

Jul 2019
Reply to RainyEvenings
@HanamiDango looks like you're a big fan of this manga and anime.. I wonder if she has Aqua_hair..
@RainyEvenings The manga is great. I highly recommend it if you enjoyed the anime to any extent.
Oct 12, 12:17 AM

Jul 2019
Reply to tchitchouan
@HanamiDango

oooh very sexy squid woman, i wonder if she knows ika musume tegeso.

@tchitchouan I dunno about that but she talks in the same squid-punny way.

Now I feel a need to watch Ika Musume again. She's adorable.
Oct 13, 10:22 PM
Nov 2016
Well it was on-model this time
Oct 18, 1:43 AM

May 2015
That was a fun special beach episode. Watching a mermaid flop onto the water was wild...I guess that's why they don't go cliff diving!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Elf-san wa Yaserarenai. (ONA) Episode 2 Discussion

MegamiRem - Oct 19

8 by FFTHEWINNER »»
Yesterday, 7:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.