Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 11:29 AM

Apr 2016
Feels good to be back again
Starting off with an awesome color page featuring Morena and the Black Whale, I heard Togashi has a difficult time with color pages these days but I'll be damned if I say they don't look beautiful when he does them
This was a great chapter with lots of new plot points and we're finally starting to get a sense of what Beyond is planning here now that we know he's got all these children that are planted as Royal Guards, and the possibility of one of the Princes actually being his child as well. Tserriednich? Who knows. It also was exciting to finally see Beyond again as he hasn't appeared in what feels like ages.
I was thinking Tserriednich was going to be the final villain of this arc but maybe it's Beyond.
Apparently we're still weekly so the schedule hasn't changed, at least not yet. Great to have peak once again!
Oct 4, 11:42 AM

May 2015
so which prince is Beyond NTRo child?
Marayam is the most probable, but we'll see.
amazing chapter and great art.
he foreshadowed this chapter with the drawings of an eye and mouth at the start of volumes 35 and 36.
Oct 4, 1:07 PM
Oct 2018
How have you guys read it? It comes out in 2 days
Oct 4, 1:08 PM

Sep 2014
Damn, I was expecting Beyond to be a big POS but that was beyond my expectations. So many children he brought in that world, having their own lives stripped from them and even carrying a curse just to accomplish his own goals.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tserriednich could potentially be his son, given the way he quickly mastered his Nen and was also in military school just like what happened with Longhi. Maybe he had it unlocked since he was a newborn as well but never got a chance to practice it? No idea.

Anyway, it's always good to be back here
Oct 4, 1:36 PM
May 2021
His artstyle defo looks polished after 2 years hopefully we start getting into the plot noww!
Oct 4, 2:36 PM

Jun 2015
OMG, I forgot I'm too stupid to understand HxH by myself. I need a video essay on every chapter 🤣
Oct 4, 5:09 PM

Apr 2019
What a chapter. HxH is back!

Oct 4, 5:15 PM
Jan 2021
if her theory of Beyond having a kid in the princes is true I think the guy with the afro hair would make the most sense as he's not too obvious like Benjamin or Tserridnich, but not as much of a longshot as the peace prince. (and we know it's not Arrow/important prince - I've forgotten all their names - unless Beyond is intentionally not informing the prince if their lineage)

Could also be Wobble as a twist, but I think that's too obvious of a twist for Togashi to pull it.

For the others Fugetsu seems impossible as she has a sister and will probably (sadly) die, and Zhang Li (idk, coin guy) just seems kinda irrelevant since he gets screentime and doesn't do much with it (unlike afro who just doesn't get it), science prince is possible, but making the alliance with her seems to mean she knows its not her for some reason. Could be Camilla, but I think she's too crazy for Beyond to be putting stock in her, and I'd like her ability to be in use of a third party more than his side.

Tbh though there's not really any I'd hate for it to be (but do hope its not Benjamin, Tserridnich, or Camilla, id rather it was more twisty plot than that)
SoulessAnimeOct 4, 5:36 PM
Oct 4, 5:37 PM
Oct 2020
PEAKXPEAK IS BACK ON THE MENU GUYS!!!!! Yes maybe I've forgotten everything but it's still PEAK. Seriously though what a fucking chapter.

So who do you guys think is Beyond's kid?
Oct 4, 6:27 PM

Jan 2015
TOGODSHI IS BACK!!!!
Oct 4, 6:51 PM

Nov 2019
it's so obviously Oito, she looks younger than Longhi, means Wobble is Beyond's grandchild already
Oct 4, 7:49 PM

Apr 2022
ngl i forgor what's happening

beyond's child about to get cooked huh.
Oct 4, 8:48 PM

Apr 2023
THANK YOU GOOD LORD GOD FOR KEEPING MASTER TOGASHI WITH US STILL!!!

It's beautiful, isn't it? How it just keeps flowing, like not a single break has ocurred. The man knows his art, his craft, his narrative. Now we have hopes to receive up to 30 chapters, reaching up to chapter 430 in the following months. How can we not be overjoyed, hopeful and grateful to be living this life? I am hoping for the best.

The plot gets deeper and darker. At least I used to think of Beyond Netero as a psychotic adventerous hunter, willing to do all sorts of vicious and nefarious actions to reach his goals and ambitions, now we see a glimpse of what he truly might be: just another cold, ruthless monster in human flesh, not to be admired or held up as a role model, he´s just another villainous freak that must be put down, who cares and thinks little of human life, to whom his children are just toys. I guess that's why he easily buddy-buddies with King Nasubi.

Thank you Togashi for making your return. Myself and probably millions of readers are always hoping for the best in your health.
Oct 4, 9:58 PM
Mind Evaporator

Feb 2017
we back. deep into the war plot again
art was great
i still miss killua. hope we see more hisoka soon
Oct 5, 1:31 AM

Jul 2014
Leave it to Togashi to somehow introduce a new subplot in an arc featuring 16 subplots and somehow managing to tie up half of them together in the same breath

We

Are

So

F'ing

BACK

5/5, incredible chapter for a return to form
Oct 5, 6:47 AM
Dec 2013
Well, it's back. My favourite anime/manga series since 2014. No anime/manga will ever replace it as my all-time fav. And we didn't have to wait 4 years for the next chapter this time. Nice to properly see Kurapika again. I wonder when the next chapter (402) will be released, since the manga no longer will be released weekly. And supposedly we'll be getting 20 chapters before it goes on hiatus again, so that makes me happy.

And now the manga is 62 chapters ahead of the final episode of the HxH (2011) anime (which it now has been 10 years since it ended).
wildhoodOct 5, 6:52 AM
Oct 5, 9:26 PM
Jul 2015
WOw just wow
what is a chappter we have it
Oct 6, 12:42 AM

Mar 2012
The Arabic word for hype is Hamas and so is this chapter.
End Zionazism
Oct 6, 8:54 AM
Sep 2022
Well, I expected something, but not something THAT insane
Oct 6, 10:07 AM
Apr 2021
insane twist man
I never anticipated this
and yh that fatso deserves to get NTR'd
Oct 6, 10:32 AM

Jun 2023
MY #1 MANGA OF ALL TIME IS BACK BABYYYYYY

Youd think not writing for so long would make someone lose their game but GOATashi is on another level with this chapter. Just when you think this arc has stabalized in complexity antoher layer just comes in and it just fits so well.

Between beyond, Tserriednich and chrollo we are probably gonna see some of the greatest encounters ever

Whats more we might have more than 10 chapters this thime as the man is still going strong on the twitter updates.

Combined with re zero return, this anime season is just peak all around. What a time to be alive!
H8trsOct 6, 10:50 AM
Oct 6, 11:26 AM

Oct 2017
Back from the grave once again, for how long who knows.
Oct 6, 12:45 PM
Aug 2020
Arigato sensei

I will enjoy every chapter

I’m already excited for next week
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Oct 6, 1:00 PM
Jun 2021
This chapter has been a treat, let's enjoy this run to it's fullest while it lasts!
Oct 6, 2:07 PM

Sep 2018
CRAZYYYYY CHAPTER
Oct 6, 2:59 PM

Aug 2021
well it takes about as long and is as draining of a read as i remember the recent chapters being that’s for sure
Oct 6, 9:18 PM

Jul 2022
Insane chapter to come back to.

Spent all day catching up on this arc and I'm sure glad I did!!

We get a couple interesting revelations in this chapter, and some nice returning characters that literally haven't been seen in years.

First of all, one of Tubeppa's guards is BEYOND NETERO'S CHILD.
She introduces the concept of what I believe I understand are 10+ children of Beyond that are cursed and tasked with taking out a specific Prince, but unlike the 14 half-something-or-others that are under Prince Camilla's orders, they don't know specifically which Prince they're cursing.

Side-note, love that we come back two years later with another group of 14 or so new characters to keep track of...

First of all, taken way off guard that this is Beyond's kid. We haven't really heard from him since he boarded the ship, and now we're being told that he is trying to put a stake in the Succession War!??! As far as we knew all this time, he was just along for the ride, so this is interesting!!

The other huge thing is that one of the Princes might be Beyond's child as well. I'm not sure what they imply a loophole in the contest could be, in terms of how that's possible, but we did get that revelation a few chapters ago that Third Prince Zhang Lei is the son of the Xi-Yu leader. So this isn't crazily out of the blue that *another* Prince isn't Nasubi's child. Then again, though, how is this possible?

As for my guess on who the Prince is that is Beyond's child, I think that Halkenberg looks the most like Longhi, but in terms of like, who in the plot it would make the most sense for it to be, I think either Benjamin or Tsereiddnech.

We also get an actual appearance of Beyond as well as the Tiger Zodiac guy, which is funny because the Zodiacs are like totally not involved in this arc at all. Mizaistom was in one chapter a while ago talking about the disturbance from one of the Heil-Ly characters and that was it.
Now we see Beyond 10-days into the journey and he wants to meet with someone... Possibly his child AKA one of the 11 princes left?

Awesome chapter!!! So glad we're back!!
Oct 7, 2:31 AM
Feb 2024
You guys don't see the similarity?

Oct 7, 5:14 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to nanashi796
so which prince is Beyond NTRo child?
Marayam is the most probable, but we'll see.
amazing chapter and great art.
he foreshadowed this chapter with the drawings of an eye and mouth at the start of volumes 35 and 36.
@nanashi796 the most sensible one at this stage would be the 4th prince, it would actually explain why he's talented on using nen on first try.
someone also mentioned that despite being the same exact parent as 1st prince, they have super bad relation which kinda explains if their father is different. if that ends up bc they're just shitty, then that's that.
Oct 7, 11:33 AM
Apr 2021
PEAK X PEAK, this chapter was crazy
Oct 7, 12:54 PM

Mar 2012
Oct 7 always delivers
End Zionazism
Oct 7, 8:08 PM
Nov 2016
What's up with that girl? she looks like a guy with that square chin and shit, why make her so damn ugly?

After the long hiatus, I don't even know or remember what the fuck is going on with the plot, this arc is bizarre as shit, and the abundance of characters and text bores the hell out of me but I'm still reading it because I'm waiting for the best character to appear again, Hisoka, and the Phantom Troupe are also interesting, but other than those guys, I don't give a rats ass on the remaining characters.

With all that goddamn text in this arc, there's no fucking way I will read all that shit again, less is more.
Oct 8, 5:58 PM
Aug 2024
Things may get wild in the next chapters. I wonder what will happen to the troupe, since some of them are getting involved with mafia business. I also wonder if Ging and Pariston are really in the Black Whale. So many set pieces for this arc... I have no idea what's going to happen until we reach the dark continent.

I just hope Togashi is OK man. I heard his back problems have worsened again with this last batch of chapters, maybe he should reconsider handing the staff a larger chunk of the work
Oct 8, 6:00 PM
Aug 2024
Reply to xZabuzax
What's up with that girl? she looks like a guy with that square chin and shit, why make her so damn ugly?

After the long hiatus, I don't even know or remember what the fuck is going on with the plot, this arc is bizarre as shit, and the abundance of characters and text bores the hell out of me but I'm still reading it because I'm waiting for the best character to appear again, Hisoka, and the Phantom Troupe are also interesting, but other than those guys, I don't give a rats ass on the remaining characters.

With all that goddamn text in this arc, there's no fucking way I will read all that shit again, less is more.
@xZabuzax I kind of see where you're coming from. I dig this arc, but it does kill some of the momentum we had going on for the Dark Continent, with Ging, Pariston, the whole Don Freeccs plot line and stuff, and most of the princes are just cannon fodder anyway
ZdzbloOct 8, 6:03 PM
Oct 8, 7:47 PM

Nov 2014
I cried, and then I started the chapter.
Oct 9, 7:48 AM

Dec 2017
Reply to Mikasa
Oct 7 always delivers
@Mikasa wtf based??
Oct 10, 2:05 PM

Nov 2008
Hisoka is Beyond's son and he will become a prince, kinda obvious!
Oct 12, 1:12 AM

Mar 2012
Reply to vvvwwi
@Mikasa wtf based??
@vvvwwi Hunter 🔻 Hunter

End Zionazism

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 402 Discussion

KaiserVonGogureo - Oct 11

21 by phantom346 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 131 Discussion

Terrestrious - Jan 14, 2015

5 by Dumb »»
Oct 13, 2:09 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 130 Discussion

2 by Dumb »»
Oct 13, 2:00 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 129 Discussion

Ston3_FreeN7 - May 28, 2014

3 by Dumb »»
Oct 13, 1:54 PM

Poll: » Hunter x Hunter Chapter 128 Discussion

2 by Dumb »»
Oct 13, 1:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.