Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 16, 6:57 AM

Nov 2011
Damn, Masaki landed herself some bitter drama.

Seems this episode wanted to spice up the drama while putting her at the center of it. Social media really does have influence in their world. Somehow, the episode also added some bath fan service because why not.
Sep 16, 6:58 AM

Feb 2020
Surprisingly dramatic episode.

Where's Live? Come back, girl! Mayonaka Punch won't hit a million subscribers without you!

One more episode left. Hoping for a happy finale.

SerafosSep 16, 8:19 AM
Sep 16, 6:59 AM

Nov 2021
Live went missing and big reveal. Such a surprising episode.
HumanekySep 16, 7:03 AM
Sep 16, 7:01 AM

Apr 2014
Please share this information. If you have any information about Live, Please contact Mayopan immediately. 😆

https://x.com/mayopan_anime/status/1835675907933282311
何それ?意味分かんない
Sep 16, 7:56 AM

Mar 2021
Wow this was a very intense and dramatic episode. I really hope Live is found safe and sound soon and can help the girls finally reach a million subscribers.
Sep 16, 8:39 AM
Feb 2020
Whole lot went down this ep that i just cant see resolving everything nicely in 1 last ep.Masaki's fear,who this Ai person was,Live's whereabout and reaching a mil.

Honestly even without the new scandal,Masaki being back on camera should not have been in 1 month b4 deadline with 300k short tbh.
Builder45Sep 16, 9:01 AM
Sep 16, 9:09 AM
Feb 2024
Reply to Builder45
Whole lot went down this ep that i just cant see resolving everything nicely in 1 last ep.Masaki's fear,who this Ai person was,Live's whereabout and reaching a mil.

Honestly even without the new scandal,Masaki being back on camera should not have been in 1 month b4 deadline with 300k short tbh.
@Builder45

I get it's for plot reasons but Masaki would have done better to enter back into streams immediately during a fresh yab involving someone else in the industry.
Sep 16, 9:50 AM

Feb 2021
Its wonderful that I have no idea how this show is going to end

Sep 16, 10:06 AM

Feb 2019
How crazy is it that both PA works lesbian shows this season have big plot points revolving around the group temporarily breaking up because of toxic YouTube comments lol. First Narenare yesterday and now Mayopan today. I’m so sad we only got one ep left. We have a lot to wrap up in the finale, I hope they can nail the ending.

I knew trusting the hype sisters again was a bad idea. They said they were uploading a photo not a whole ass video.. but at the same time Masaki reacted really poorly to the toxic comments. Taking her insecurities out on Live and the others was really messed up, especially on Live who just wanted to help.. I guess in the end it was good because now Live will have to confront her trauma with Ai.. I’m kinda worried about how they’ll wrap up everything with that, making a million subs, the fight against mother and Masaki being on camera all in one episode but we shall see

Speaking of YouTube comments, the fact Masaki ran into the main person leaving nasty comments in a beauty salon is too funny. Then she gonna try and switch up and act like Masaki’s biggest fan lmao. That’s really how haters online be.

Fitting that everything ends at the hospital where it all started. With the extremely unreasonable deadline move, I figured the only way they could get a million subs is by revealing they’re vampires. I’m guessing they calculated that Mother’s forces would show up which would be an entertaining fight and proof of them being vampires. 4D chess. Can’t wait to see how it turns out
Marinate1016Sep 16, 10:56 AM
Sep 16, 11:35 AM

Feb 2014
The drama escalated quite a lot more than I thought it would. The reaction from Hype Sister's video was understandable and Masaki had a difficult time in trying to ignore the toxic comments aimed at her, but her efforts were sadly futile. Live was right in saying that Masaki was running away from the situation, but her attempts to help Masaki completely backfired as she snapped at Live with choice words that hurt her hard.

In all seriousness, Masaki needed some time away, but even at a pretty hot springs inn, she couldn't fully relax. It did lead to an amusing moment where she saw an "online hater" of hers in person, who then immediately did a 180 and went into full simp mode and getting a selfie with Masaki. XD

Sadly, when Masaki got back, Banpai Manor was covered up, where she was rescued by Yuki and Ichigo from a masked enemy. "Mother" has now moved the deadline forward by a month, meaning that they have to hit the 1 million subscriber goal on that very same day if they want to save their home. It does make it more difficult that Mother's own forces are already swooping in and trying to take them out before the deadline is even met.

The final showdown will be at the very same derelict hospital that Masaki first met Live. This live stream plan is VERY ambitious, but thanks to Ichigo dropping the truth bomb about them being vampires to their audience, you can imagine how crazy the reaction would be to that.

I'm sad that there's only one episode left, but with the nature of this series, I think it'll go out on a chaotic, but satisfying note.
Sep 16, 11:41 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Dude, what was that? Moving up the deadline by one month, Live disappearing after Masaki exploded on her about the comments she was receiving, an emergency livestream on an abandoned hospital being that the same place where Live's last loved one perished and now starting it with them admitting to be vampires so that Mother's underlings will be after them? Man, stakes escalated incredibly fast and I'm so hyped up for the final episode now.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Sep 16, 11:51 AM

Jan 2024
Fantastic episode. I'm looking forward to the last episode more now and curious to see how they're going to wrap things up.
Sep 16, 1:32 PM

Aug 2022
Well this was an episode
Sep 16, 1:38 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to Phantom_373
Well this was an episode
@Phantom_373 Quite truly. They really went for the melodrama today. Trying to up the stakes for the Season Finale'. No way Mother will let that Reveal stand, though. LOL
Sep 16, 1:38 PM

Jul 2017
The last-ditch effort for the climax with Yuki joining MayoPan..and Masaki getting flamed, as well as an impending showdown from Hype-Sis?

Welp, turns out the coincidental meeting that they had before was all recorded, and it's all because of Yuki, though for Tokage to burn the bridge a bit more, Masaki feels the heat to be on camera. And of all people, it would be Live to help put her back on track, though Masaki's clearly feeling overwhelmed to have the negativity get the best of her. And one particular fan, despite leaving negative comments, is all but a wild fan, that is as much. But of all videos, it had to be Live going missing that has her all worried because Masaki hurt her emotionally badly.

Things at the Banpai Manor only got worse of a vampire chase after said vampire, thus almost completely voiding the contract once she goes missing by forwarding the deadline a month, which meant they'd only have the night to pass a million subs. And of all places, it is the abandoned hospital where Live and Masaki first met, as well as letters from a mysterious Ai that Live has been seeking for the past 20 years.

The plan: a simultaneous emergency livestream with all on the line, and 300k subs to gain to reach their goal. Will they make it...that's the finale question.
Sep 16, 1:47 PM
Aug 2013
Reply to Marinate1016
How crazy is it that both PA works lesbian shows this season have big plot points revolving around the group temporarily breaking up because of toxic YouTube comments lol. First Narenare yesterday and now Mayopan today. I’m so sad we only got one ep left. We have a lot to wrap up in the finale, I hope they can nail the ending.

I knew trusting the hype sisters again was a bad idea. They said they were uploading a photo not a whole ass video.. but at the same time Masaki reacted really poorly to the toxic comments. Taking her insecurities out on Live and the others was really messed up, especially on Live who just wanted to help.. I guess in the end it was good because now Live will have to confront her trauma with Ai.. I’m kinda worried about how they’ll wrap up everything with that, making a million subs, the fight against mother and Masaki being on camera all in one episode but we shall see

Speaking of YouTube comments, the fact Masaki ran into the main person leaving nasty comments in a beauty salon is too funny. Then she gonna try and switch up and act like Masaki’s biggest fan lmao. That’s really how haters online be.

Fitting that everything ends at the hospital where it all started. With the extremely unreasonable deadline move, I figured the only way they could get a million subs is by revealing they’re vampires. I’m guessing they calculated that Mother’s forces would show up which would be an entertaining fight and proof of them being vampires. 4D chess. Can’t wait to see how it turns out
@Marinate1016

I don't know if may be the subs (Spanish subs), but the Hype Sisters explicitely tell her if they can use the video footage. And like, on today episode it shows that the new punch that shows in the video was done in camera on purpose as a parody of the original one. I think they just didn't expect the negative reception to that, despite being a video of they basically making amends on what happened before.

Regarding the episode, I feel there's more than the coming sad backstory for Live and Mother suddenly cutting the deadline. Specially because even if they got to one million, they revealing their powers would shut them down immmediately. All this feels like a big setup for Masaki and the channel to get to one million.
Sep 16, 4:01 PM

Jan 2021
Damn clifhanger.. also cant wait for Yuki vs Live(?) next week :)

Sep 16, 5:14 PM

Sep 2020
I thought MayoPan was going to take Masaki on a ruse cruise to increase their sub count but the live straming plan to stop Mother's minions and to bring back Live is real!
I'm already preparing myself for next week's explosive season finale.
Sep 16, 7:06 PM
May 2020
Wow nothing like ramping it up with a cliffhanger for the last episode. I hope they can nail the landing.

Sep 16, 7:21 PM

Jul 2022
It's hard to say if what the Hype Sisters did was intentional, but they never sat well with me, and this situation only confirms that. While Kikka apologized to Masaki and mentioned that they would make a public apology video, the damage was already done. Even though Masaki gave them permission to post the video, they failed to provide proper context about her split from the group, which made the punching controversy even worse. On top of that, they openly mentioned Masaki's association with Mayonaka Punch, which only brought more haters and stress to her. Speaking of haters, that hot spring woman perfectly embodies the type: people who insult and harass behind a computer screen but act like fans in person. Such hypocritical behavior.

As for Live's disappearance, it was quite strange, and Ai's sudden introduction added an unexpected twist to the story. However, I couldn't help but feel that the entire disappearance, along with the date of "Mother"'s one million subscriber pledge being pushed forward, was nothing more than a setup to push Masaki into the spotlight and reveal his true self on camera.
Sep 16, 8:15 PM

May 2019
If I had a nickel for every anime that I watched this season that had a character go missing in the penultimate episode, I'd have two nickels, which isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened twice.

And so the plot thickens, eh? Where do I even begin with the growing lore that was unearthed this episode? Tying it back to the abandoned hospital where Live's previous love Ai (an obvious but poor name choice imo) passed 20 years ago that prompted a slumber for that long was only just the tip of the iceberg. Now, putting everything on the line on an emergency live stream, the final push for 1 million subscribers, saving Banpai Manor, and finding Live before Mother's minions do, this is all playing into an ambitious finale. I do wish that this anime will stick the landing for its final episode and hopefully production wasn't too over-ambitious with the can of worms that exploded this episode.

楽しみに!
Sep 17, 2:08 AM

Dec 2021
What the actual fuck??? I thought those ‘friends’ of Masaki were pricks enough already, but this just takes it to whole other level… As YouTubers, you KNOW the controversy that’s going to come with posting a video like that. Yet the IDOITS STILL posted it… smh

Am pretty surprised that they’re choosing to reveal they’re vampires and such. Pretty excited for this finale now ngl.

Sep 17, 3:14 AM
Mar 2018
The finale seems like it'll be interesting, though I'll be disappointed if Masaki comes out of it unscathed.
Sep 17, 4:37 AM

Oct 2016
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!

Jesus Christ, that escalated quickly. At first I was thinking that this was just a ploy to bring Masaki back, but yeah, I doubt that now, this is serious. I am glad Hype-Sis didn't post the video out of malicious intent, but man they're fucking idiots lmao.

They saved Live's backstory for last, really curious how it ties back to Live's obsession with Masaki. But man, they better allocate some time for sesbian lex at the last episode.

I immediately thought, "they're gonna reveal they're vampires aren't they... Nah there's no way." I thought that would just cause more problems for them, but you know what, I see the vision now, this is gonna be the most insane game of tag seen on the internet.

I can't wait to see what they have in store for us for the last episode, though I definitely want more, the show really just got better and better as it went on and I ended up loving it. S2 please.
Sep 17, 11:01 AM

Nov 2023
Where is live? I also wonder where she went.

Let's hope for a good final episode.
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
'Cause it's only you, nobody new, I put you first
And for you, girl, I swear I'll do the worst

If you stay forever, let me hold your hand
I can fill those places in your heart no else can
Let me show you love, oh, I don't pretend, yeah
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Sep 17, 12:47 PM

Oct 2017
Those two f*cking piece of garbage cut and edited the footage to make Masaki look abusive while making themselves look good to gain views, should have known. We got Live's backstory and things also paced up with just one day left of their deadline, Live missing and Masaki mentally unbalanced. Hope we get a decent wrap with the finale.
Sep 17, 2:22 PM

Oct 2018
I was going crazy for a second thinking this was the last episode. I can't wait to see what happens, I'm hoping for a happy ending.

Sep 18, 2:14 AM
Oct 2019
I fcking knew it, Masaki shouldn't trust those bitch.

Things just keep going south for Mayopan.
The Ai thing felt out of nowhere without any foreshadowing?
Will "Vampire reveal" get them to One Millions subscribers in this live streaming?
Idk how they gonna end this in one episode.

Let's hope P.A. Works cooking a good finale for us.
Sep 19, 3:48 PM
May 2014
Idk dude, you can't really control the general public, especially when they already decided how they feel about somebody. You'd think she murdered someone the way her stocks are going though. I think even if Hype Sis did everything right, it probably wouldn't have made a difference. ("She hasn't changed a bit!" is a crazy choice tho lmao) There goes my prediction from last week about there being a silent majority that doesn't mind seeing her, lol.

This show does a really good job of showing what walking around with anxiety that you can't shake is like. You could do all the little self care things, but if something bothers you, it's gonna bother you.

I gotta wonder how things will go even if they get the million subs now. I figure it'll be a happy ending somehow where they get rewarded for risking it all, but it's hard not to see it as them throwing away the same future they're working towards. Also wtf was up with those ninja vampires, did they think the girls knew where Live was or what? Go do something lmao why are you trying to kill us if you're trying to find her? Maybe they thought she'd come out and save them or something?
Sep 23, 6:14 AM

May 2023
This episode is something for me because SOMEONE PLEASE FIND LIVE, this episode makes me excited about what the finale episode will bring.

Hate comments will always make someone afraid and not confident, this happened to Masaki who was afraid to appear in the video for fear of the comments, but Masaki was too selfish to have no limits which made it hurt for Live who heard from Masaki's words, poor Live.

After Masaki lingered for a long time to get rid of the hate comments she tried to take a walk to not remember the comments, it wasn't long before everything changed when Live was declared missing, Masaki came to the vampire residence and it turned out that there were no longer residents but Mother's men.

Who is this "Ai"? I'm really waiting for more whether this "Ai" has something to do with Masaki, how will they reach 1 million subscribers overnight and it turns out that at the end Mayopan declared war on Mother because Mayopan had announced to the public that they were Vampires this will be very interesting how they will end the most underrated show for this season, also it seems that in the PV finale episode there is a Yuki vs Live(?) battle, this will be very interesting.
NezuSwallowtail_Sep 23, 6:18 AM
Sep 25, 11:51 PM

Mar 2008
This got tense really quickly lol Okay on to the next ep
Sep 28, 2:17 PM

Mar 2010
Running away and forgetting your problems is never da solution. Best to go at em head on.

Behold of my awesomeness~
controversial and/or sensitive topics likely devolve into the same repetitive, derogatory, abusive, and harassing comments can no longer be posted.
But my feels.
Oct 12, 1:20 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Uh yeah no idea how they can get 300k subs in one stream... and they also need to find Live, now it turns out they're revealing that they are vampire on stream so the strategy is there I guess

More topics from this board

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Sep 23

70 by Stevenclouds »»
Oct 16, 6:04 PM

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 29

69 by kireikana »»
Oct 10, 9:31 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 9

36 by Ashhk »»
Oct 9, 11:43 PM

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 2

37 by FragmantLemon »»
Oct 9, 8:10 AM

Poll: » Mayonaka Punch Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 26

42 by FragmantLemon »»
Oct 9, 6:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.