Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 7, 5:28 AM

Nov 2011
Having a friend like Dali to beig able to create tools with properties is so useful. Wolf is a lucky guy but he geninuely have an interesting relationship with Dali.

Dali also seems to trust Wolf more and more now whenever they are together. I think it's also interesting that Wolf gives her ideas to improve her own skills. Pretty similar episode as the others.
Sep 7, 5:55 AM

Jul 2017
Wolfred being so enthusiastic with Dahlia's bracelet being her test subject, he's just that committed as her company's guarantor.

Adding his blood onto the bracelet, Wolfred feels the extra adrenaline, and is happy of the final product. However, the "controversial" speech of the nobility, having Dahlia read them aloud sure invokes embarrassment, only saved by Marcella bringing in clams and Wolfred cooking a sumptuous meal alongside the apple brandy given by Althea's younger sister. The first order of business to have socks manufactured by Ivano's trading company, it was a rather tedious process, but they managed to iron out issues in the process to make sure that everything's covered for the perfect socks to boots, alongside feet issues like foot fungus, which was something Dahlia experienced back in her old life.

Everything that Dahlia is working on, Ivano takes it to heart, but things like the faux magic sword should not be addressed to the public and must be kept secret. Even with Gabriella's check, knowing that Carlo has indebted their lives, Dahlia chooses to hold that burden to her heart (as her father had foretold) to eke the debts herself. The unknown factor, then being the Ordine Kingdom's monster suppression force's vice-captain Grizelda Lanza handing a missive to Dahlia for a summons to the palace, both her and Gabriella are stunned to hear of this, but must make haste for all preparations before the move to the invitation.

Dahlia having Ivano's back is a good backup, how will the invitation to the palace behold?
Sep 7, 6:30 AM

Mar 2021
Love how Enthusiastic Wolf gets with Dahlia's inventions he just wants every single one of them to succeed. Really looking forward to next week and seeing how Dahlia handles the invite to the Palace.
Sep 7, 6:37 AM

Jun 2023
Dahlia not understanding those phrases.. she’s too pure lol. Hope she doesn’t have a hard time in the palace.
Sep 7, 7:41 AM
Sep 2015
I'm pretty sure this anime is sponsored by some alcoholic beverage companies, they drink in every episode.
Sep 7, 8:37 AM

Feb 2019
Dahliya and Wolf are so damn cute. The blood fixing bracelet scene at the start was adorable. I really enjoy seeing them work together platonically with Dahliya’s experiments and products. The boot cleaning scene was good as well.

This world having all these noble phrases you can’t say is actually hilarious, like imagine getting turned on by someone asking you to take off your gloves lmao.

Didn’t expect Dahliya to go into arms manufacturing though 😂 it’s nice that she has people like Gabriella and Ivano who can look out for her on the business side of things even if Ivano is a little eccentric.

I actually forgot that this was even an isekai until Dahliya mentioned something about her past life during the ep! Been so long since they talked about that.

Next week we’re off to the palace. Dahliya deserves it for all the useful stuff she’s made. Can’t wait!
Marinate1016Sep 7, 9:09 AM
Sep 7, 9:12 AM
Sep 2016
I think at this point it's fair to say this anime takes the cake for lowest budget possible this season. But as I have seen many power point presentations over the years, I like how laidback this one is. It's still pleasant to watch though most of the very special terminology doesn't get explained at all. For apparently not much effort it's not that bad, have seen worse with way more effort put into.
Sep 7, 10:18 AM

Sep 2014
This is the first episode where Dahlia explicitly mentions she has memories of a past life. Up until now its inferred that she has memories, but they weren't complete or consciously obtained. I liked the idea that she wasn't fully aware of her memories, so hopefully this actually becomes a plot point later down the line.
Sep 7, 11:44 AM
Feb 2019
I'm curious whether anyone here is bothered by the character shadowing animation which doesn't follow logic.
Sep 7, 12:27 PM
Oct 2022
I loved the relationship Dahlia and Wolf share. That blood-fixed bracelet was an amazing thing and now Wolf can enjoy it anytime.

Dahlia is so blessed to have Ivano and Gabriella helping her with the company. There are so many magic devices Dahlia wants to make, it will improve the life of many people by this way.

The visit at the monster force suppression would be interesting, can’t wait for the next episode.
Sep 7, 1:53 PM
Jul 2024
Reply to lingojk
Dahlia not understanding those phrases.. she’s too pure lol. Hope she doesn’t have a hard time in the palace.
@lingojk Her not understanding that it is how Noble's flirt was so funny. Best part of the Episode. LOL
Sep 7, 4:41 PM
May 2017
Reply to Fauzy_Weliady
I'm curious whether anyone here is bothered by the character shadowing animation which doesn't follow logic.
@Fauzy_Weliady Since the first promotional video, the story, its characters and their actions and interactions are more relevant than the animation -- at all, not only the illumination, reflections and shadowing; 3DCG rendering and textures are good. Art is OK and, regarding the character design, Dahliya is a very pretty woman.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 7, 4:41 PM
May 2024
i like the chill vibes of this anime but man does it look rough
Sep 7, 4:42 PM
May 2024
Reply to Fauzy_Weliady
@Fauzy_Weliady YES me too i can't stop thinking about it while watching lol it looks so weird
Sep 7, 8:55 PM
Feb 2019
Reply to leonardobarba
@Fauzy_Weliady Since the first promotional video, the story, its characters and their actions and interactions are more relevant than the animation -- at all, not only the illumination, reflections and shadowing; 3DCG rendering and textures are good. Art is OK and, regarding the character design, Dahliya is a very pretty woman.
@leonardobarba the shadow is on the right shoulder to the left waist from the front view, when the back view is shown, the shadow is on the left shoulder to the right waist. That what i mean
Sep 8, 7:54 AM
Jun 2014
Reply to Fauzy_Weliady
@Fauzy_Weliady the light and shadow is super annoying I can't enjoy the anime because of it
Sep 8, 1:24 PM
May 2017
Reply to Fauzy_Weliady
@leonardobarba the shadow is on the right shoulder to the left waist from the front view, when the back view is shown, the shadow is on the left shoulder to the right waist. That what i mean
@Fauzy_Weliady I did understand you.

Shadowing is not the only issue of the series. Illumination and reflections are, too.

My point is, the series is very good for its story and its characters and all of its issues are no news since its first promotional video.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Sep 8, 2:46 PM
Nov 2018
the animation getting worse and worse
Sep 8, 7:38 PM
Mar 2021
What happen? Why there is no explanation about the reason dahliya got invited?
Sep 9, 9:14 PM

Mar 2008
All this business blabbing is really starting to bore me....

Also is it just me or is Dahliya increasingly naive about some things she is inventing?

Also only now we get confirmation she remembers her past life clearly? All this time i interpreted it as a faint impression she gets flashes of. That is poor directing or the source is also poorly written.
Sep 10, 8:59 PM

May 2018
for the first time ever... I want less dense dialogue. they're just saying stuff to say stuff.
can't yuck my yum

Sep 21, 12:21 AM
Aug 2024
Reply to gotmarth
This is the first episode where Dahlia explicitly mentions she has memories of a past life. Up until now its inferred that she has memories, but they weren't complete or consciously obtained. I liked the idea that she wasn't fully aware of her memories, so hopefully this actually becomes a plot point later down the line.
@gotmarth this is exactly what I was thinking about when I heard her mention it. In fact, I've paused this episode just to look to see if others were commenting about it, because I'd honestly thought I'd gone crazy or something (I'm a couple episodes behind, and I watch a lot of shows lol).
Sep 22, 3:13 PM

Sep 2015
They drink bottles every meal. I hope their liver is ok...
Personally, I don't find the business stuff that interesting. Like it was cool the first time around seeing the process but I think showing it every time is getting a bit old. I much rather see her develop new products than just do paper work. Unless there is some tension like a rival business or a major deal, they can honestly just skip most of these procedural meetings. I definitely would like to see some conflict. Doesn't need to be high stakes and while people hated Tobias; I felt it added some spice and drama to a otherwise very peaceful slice of life fantasy anime. Considering the romance is a slow burn, having some stuff happen in between wouldn't hurt. Slow burn romance is good but it's still a story so there should be a point to everything that's happening.
Oct 5, 1:09 PM

Nov 2013
This has gotten too boring for me NGL. Ascendance of a Bookworm did so much better job with similar setting.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 21

37 by SilverTnyan »»
Oct 15, 1:37 AM

Poll: » Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 20

48 by EinTheVariance »»
Oct 13, 7:34 PM

Poll: » Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 13

78 by EinTheVariance »»
Oct 13, 6:54 PM

Poll: » Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 14

19 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Oct 5, 1:27 PM

Poll: » Madougushi Dahliya wa Utsumukanai Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 24

18 by Sigmar-Unberogen »»
Oct 5, 9:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.