Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 31, 9:51 AM

Sep 2013
Feels like this was the impossible sequel since it was not a big hit, being a huge lover of this show i'm beyond glad its gonna come back, one of the most unique stories in anime these last few years for sure.

edit: nvm just an hour long ova, but that still might tease a sequel (:
Deep dark fantasies
Jul 31, 10:39 AM

Jun 2014
Hopefully, it's meant to keep us engaged while waiting for the new season and not just end at it.
Jul 31, 11:14 AM
Apr 2023
ropiel said:
Feels like this was the impossible sequel since it was not a big hit, being a huge lover of this show i'm beyond glad its gonna come back, one of the most unique stories in anime these last few years for sure.

I'll take whatever I can get! this show is so good. genuinely original!
Jul 31, 11:32 AM
Jan 2024
I feel like they could technically wrap up the story in 1 hour, even if a bit rushed. Would love to have a decent ending to this awesome dark horse of an anime
Jul 31, 12:00 PM

Jan 2021
ropiel said:

Next arc of the manga is like 5 chapters long, so they can adapt it with just this.
Jul 31, 12:08 PM
Mar 2018
Dawnrazor01 said:
I feel like they could technically wrap up the story in 1 hour, even if a bit rushed. Would love to have a decent ending to this awesome dark horse of an anime

absolutely not, we're missing entire arcs
Jul 31, 1:19 PM
Jun 2021
Ionliosite2 said:
ropiel said:

Next arc of the manga is like 5 chapters long, so they can adapt it with just this.

ah that makes sense then, cover one small arc because the one that follows is enough to fill a season
Jul 31, 5:15 PM
Oct 2019
ropiel said:

It's a sequel anyway.
It's a very short arc.
One special is enough.
Aug 1, 5:25 AM
Jul 2023
Reply to Ionliosite2
ropiel said:

@Ionliosite2 Looking at that we see snow and here Juiz and Billy, this is gonna be just the Winter arc. Airing in winter.
Aug 1, 8:30 PM

Dec 2007
hopefully we will get the next season after this OVA, stuff starts getting intense

Aug 1, 10:05 PM

May 2019
I hope we dont have another "Goblin Slayer movie", in which -half- of the movie was a recap.
Aug 2, 11:38 AM
Dec 2020
after this i dont expect a sequal for a long time because of fire force
Aug 2, 7:51 PM
Oct 2020
Hell yes I can’t wait to know what happens next we need some original shounen fun
Aug 4, 5:01 AM

Apr 2015
My gut feeling says that they'll announce a season 2 after this if they have a smart marketing strategy.
Aug 4, 5:04 AM

Jan 2018
that does seem like they're testing water to see if it's good reception or not.
Aug 6, 11:51 AM
Jul 2024
As a fan of the manga, I love seeing all the praise for Undead Unluck in this thread, but I’m just gonna say: you ain’t seen nothing yet. The series gets so, SO much better. Any potential season 2 will be an improvement on season 1. Any potential season 3 will be a MASSIVE improvement over season 1. We can only hope the series gets that far. Either way, I highly recommend the manga, especially if you’ve enjoyed the series from the beginning.

More topics from this board

» About the KV

Klefki_of_Awsome - Jul 31

8 by JJT1407 »»
Aug 19, 10:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.