Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sound! Euphonium (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Rate Taki’s character
Jul 8, 2:14 PM
Jun 2024
Taki made a series of decisions that affect the show. Rate him. So far, the average score of Mayu is 6.761.
Jul 8, 2:26 PM
Nov 2023
Taki made some bad decisions out of inexperience, but his dedication was never in doubt, and he ended up being a major influence on kumiko for the good. I gave him 7.
Jul 8, 2:51 PM

Aug 2022
I honestly love taki a lot solid 10
Jul 8, 7:06 PM
Oct 2018
The best male character in the series. 10/10
Jul 8, 8:17 PM

Jul 2023
Taki was trying his best to take Kitauji to the national from the very starting of the series. He also mentioned that more than 1 time that, you chosen this goal nd taking u guys there. but in the meantime, something happened what turned out not favourable to centain characters and end in the end of the series, he was misjudged. Really sad, but he is a perfect example what a teacher should be. So, my rating is 9 (10 is allotted for Reina ♥️)

Jul 8, 10:56 PM
Jun 2024
billeinstein said:

The best male character is Shuuichi!
Jul 9, 2:48 AM

Jul 2023
ToumaKazusa___ said:
billeinstein said:

no, shuuxhi would be the worst candidate for this kind of big role, lol. he should live in shadow, that would be best for him and everyone, seriously 🤣🤣🤣

Jul 9, 3:55 AM

Nov 2019
Serves his role nicely, has a neat background arc. However he hasn't developed enough chemistry with any student, and we don't get sufficient time with adult characters together.
"All truth is meaningless. In the end, 'meaning' comes from the mind of each individual human. Even when there is a single truth, it can mean different things to different individuals. The truth has no meaning in itself!" - Erika Furudo
Jul 9, 7:30 AM
Jun 2024
nirererin said:
ToumaKazusa___ said:

no, shuuxhi would be the worst candidate for this kind of big role, lol. he should live in shadow, that would be best for him and everyone, seriously 🤣🤣🤣

It is because the director deleted his scene in the original work too fking much
Jul 9, 9:00 PM
Oct 2018
ToumaKazusa___ said:
nirererin said:

It is because the director deleted his scene in the original work too fking much

Shuuichi's support for Kumiko in this series is very limited. He wanted Kumiko to win Soli only as a result, not to support her becoming the right person. Taki clearly helped a little more.
Jul 9, 9:59 PM
Jun 2024
Reply to billeinstein
ToumaKazusa___ said:
nirererin said:

Shuuichi's support for Kumiko in this series is very limited. He wanted Kumiko to win Soli only as a result, not to support her becoming the right person. Taki clearly helped a little more.
@billeinstein every time when Kumiko is stressed, it is Shuuichi who cared for her. throughout the whole show, Shuuichi is always the one who cares the most for Kumiko. But of course, if we're only to talk about season 3, the director gave Shuuichi limited time of performance so your words kind of make sense. they even deleted Kumiko's confession.
Jul 9, 10:41 PM
Aug 2019
Starting with season one, I hated his guts. The way he acted passive-aggressive was really annoying and I could feel some of their frustrations. I felt like he was acting so strict for no reason; at first.

Later on in the series, I see why he's like that especially after the class decided to go for Nationals so I respected him a little more. Good character I feel, 8/10, he did good for an instructor. That's all
Jul 10, 12:01 AM
Oct 2018
ToumaKazusa___ said:
@billeinstein every time when Kumiko is stressed, it is Shuuichi who cared for her. throughout the whole show, Shuuichi is always the one who cares the most for Kumiko. But of course, if we're only to talk about season 3, the director gave Shuuichi limited time of performance so your words kind of make sense. they even deleted Kumiko's confession.

Yes, you're right. However, I consider novels and animations as two separate works. In the third year of the story, the difference between the two is even greater. The first year in the novel is more like the ending of a love story. The animation has made complete modifications to this. I think this thread is discussing animation characters.
billeinsteinJul 10, 12:11 AM
Jul 10, 3:05 PM
Jun 2024
billeinstein said:
ToumaKazusa___ said:

Yes, you're right. However, I consider novels and animations as two separate works. In the third year of the story, the difference between the two is even greater. The first year in the novel is more like the ending of a love story. The animation has made complete modifications to this. I think this thread is discussing animation characters.

I understand your reasoning. However, the only thing I want to say is that Shuuichi always provides strong mental support to Kumiko and he is a good person.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

DarkHumor04 - Jun 30

204 by defaulticus »»
Oct 14, 12:20 AM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

IzanaSolos - Jun 23

340 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:51 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 16

90 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:38 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Softhenic03 - Jun 9

95 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:24 PM

Poll: » Hibike! Euphonium 3 Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Jun 2

112 by Joshhhp »»
Oct 10, 1:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.