Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 20, 8:21 AM

Dec 2021
As if dragons weren't strong as hell already.

The Argentum Corps is gradually being cornered by the strategies of Olto Zora. The unleashed multitude of wyverns mercilessly takes the lives of the corps members. Crimson, who was fighting alongside Isaac and forced into a difficult situation, attempts to turn the tide by using hypnosis training to turn civilians into allies. However, Starlia, who had been supporting the Argentum Corps on both offense and defense in the forest battle, unknowingly depleted her own strength significantly.

I really missed seeing Crimson in all her chaotic glory. The dragons with unique abilities beyond the standard 12 added a surprising and interesting element. That time-stop sun bomb was such a cool idea, and it left me wondering how they'd manage to defeat it without Ragna. The introduction of a 13th class... honestly, keeping track of the ranks is getting a bit tricky. Remember Seija from episode 1, who claimed to be the "lowest rung of the ladder" at 10th class? Turns out, he was just a liar. Despite Ragna talking about a despair situation, his future self contradicted it.

Bit by bit, Ragna is transforming back into the person he becomes in the future.

Jan 20, 8:40 AM

Jul 2023
a lot of actions and developments happened and yet it feel so short, I want more dammit. I love just how diabolical Crimson is, enemy overload your system with a bunch of useless human, clearly the best solution is to pit your own useless human against them to lessen the load
Jan 20, 8:56 AM

Feb 2021
The OP is made by the same band that made the ED for Tomodachi Game btw.

Oh god they got minions with the same abilities as Dragon Monarchs
So that "Magic is awesome" stuff from cour 1 was hypnotization after all. I think it's really cool to see how Crimson is on the protagonist's side, but he's still very much evil.
They are in a reeeally tight spot now, so this calls for a power-up! The fronts with Crimson and Ragna seem fine, but I'm worried about the princess :(
Good episode!
Jan 20, 8:57 AM
Sep 2015
At first I was afraid this Silverware group might hinder the story, but they really bring a positive impact to Ragna, Crimson, and Ragna Crimson.
Just like Crimson, now I want them to be permanent characters too.
Jan 20, 9:22 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh shit look, the more inferior dragon can use their superior skills even if its rather weak, that's enough to confused the silver corps to death. But as expected from our great cosplayer Crimson, manage to pit the drugged trash with hypnotized trash! But to think that thaumaturge dude able to defeat the Winged Monarch Seater alone tho, he has potential, to be Crimson pawn...

Now when princess on dire and now collapsed in such a sad condition, Ragna needs to act fast and be more resilient. Perhaps giving up Crimson limiter idea is not so bad to get out of those pinch? That ugly face tho, fuckin puke it already, you swordhead!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Jan 20, 11:07 AM

Feb 2019
Crimson never ceases to amaze me with how calculating she can be. The stored sunlight explosive that burned the dragon to death was so brutal. She just explained how it worked like it was no big deal lol.

Using the humans as meat shields was wild too. Crimson still planning to take over the argentum corps and use them as pawns.. always 3 steps ahead.

Things are really intensifying in this battle. It’s a battle of wits between Olta Zora and the silverine princess and he’s kind of got her beat since he knows the teleportation strategy already. It’s going to come down to Ragna and Crimson as the X factors in this one.

Ragna still trying to take on everything by himself. Not even allowing himself to catch a breath or regain his composure on the field. He’s got to learn to trust in his companions and let them help. Looks like he got one of the scars like his future self has.. he’s slowly becoming the same person he met with in episode 1.. hopefully he doesn’t make the same mistakes that he was warned about.

Cliffhanger ending 😩 need more of this. Every episode getting better and better
Marinate1016Jan 20, 11:33 AM
Jan 20, 11:07 AM

Mar 2013
Princess Starlia is beaten and Prince Ragna needs to rescue her... OwO
Crimson will always be a she-psychopath to me.

P.S. Crimson should create a lot of sunlight-like bombs. It would be epic. Dunno if it will work on upper ranks.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Jan 20, 2:20 PM
Dec 2015
Great anime, good job !
Jan 20, 2:20 PM
Dec 2015
Great anime, good job !!!
Jan 20, 2:41 PM
Aug 2020
this was another great episode

i really enjoyed every sec

it continues to be better and better...
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Jan 20, 4:37 PM
Apr 2023
Not the best looking episode but it really does the job of maintaining the level of tension and violence of the current conflict.
Looks like Ragna is getting to a point where he can tap his full potential again without any physical repercussion.
Jan 20, 6:25 PM

May 2019
Another action-filled episode with some great scenes although Starlia did go down towards the end there. Crimson scheming like usual and that sun-bomb weapon was fantastic as I got flashbacks from Ultimatia with that mature dragon using a similar ability.

While it appears that Olto Zora still has the upper hand I think his plans are/will slowly start to unravel as he has already admitted to miscalculating how this battle would go.
Jan 20, 7:07 PM

Nov 2022
Well, good ep but I just hope the princess doesn't actually die, would have sucked for a character with a fair bit of self development to just perish randomly so
Jan 21, 4:11 AM

Jun 2016
fuck yeah !!!

this series is fucking awesome !!!

the action is amazingly good never dissapointed !!!

best action seasonal !!
Jan 21, 5:40 AM

Feb 2021
I thought that Ragna is not coming with them
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 21, 5:40 AM

Feb 2021
I thought that Ragna was not coming with them
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jan 21, 8:41 AM
Sep 2021
Ragna is giving nearly his all to make sure that the dragons lose, but even the dragons are using their tricks well. What will happen next, interested to find out.
Jan 21, 5:01 PM

Mar 2007
Serious fighting, tactics being used on both sides, casualties mounting in horrific fashion.

Crimson taking out the time stop dragon was epic badass! Everyone SHOULD be afraid of Crimson after that 3D Chess play.

I'm not sure if the Princess is still alive after that, but Ragna is ignoring his limits to go to the rescue.
Jan 23, 7:37 AM
Jun 2023
Very excited for the upcoming episode
Jan 23, 7:48 AM
May 2020
ragna slowly getting back to his old self
Jan 23, 7:47 PM

Jul 2017
The Silverine Princess Starlia may sense mana, but the dragons are built different, and Olto Zora may have routed her plans, but the Argentum Corps will not go down being surrounded by dragons and admitting defeat. With the information learnt from Crimson, not even Ike's group can stop Ultimatia from using her powers, leading Crimson to kill it with a flash bang that emits sunlight enough to kill mature dragons. That, with her brainwashing of 1500 civilians to her call, she can take down more dragons by turning them onto himself.

Even though Fu has gotten hold of the 13th Seat Ursh Garmun all by himself, Starlia is ultimtely at her limit with Olto Zora claiming the air supremacy. Yet still, the battle's not over thanks to Ragna having given yet another push to reach to the surface. Now, he an go all-out on Olto Zora, reaching to his future self...and back to hell.

A rather set-up episode for Ragna, he'll bomb again.
Jan 24, 4:29 PM
Pirate King
Feb 2021
The stakes are getting higher and Ragna is on deaths door realizing for once in his life he needs to rely on others besides trying to take it on all by himself. Excited for next weeks episode
Jan 25, 7:53 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Amazing how defeated the white dragon that can controlled the time!!!!
kekeke
Jan 30, 6:54 PM

Mar 2008
What kind of weapon works when time is frozen? I suppose time freeze is a bit of an exaggeration on how that ability works.
Jan 30, 7:05 PM
Nov 2016
Reply to traed
What kind of weapon works when time is frozen? I suppose time freeze is a bit of an exaggeration on how that ability works.
@traed What Crimson created is not your usual grenade, it probably has time-detecting magic in it, the grenade detects when time is about to be stopped and in that instant, it activates.

Crimson's ability is related to time manipulation after all, the anime skipped this but in the manga, when Ragna fought Ultimatia and she stopped time, Crimson wasn't affected by it and he was able to move so it makes sense that he can create tools that can work when time is stopped using his magic.
Jan 30, 7:23 PM

Mar 2008
Reply to xZabuzax
@traed What Crimson created is not your usual grenade, it probably has time-detecting magic in it, the grenade detects when time is about to be stopped and in that instant, it activates.

Crimson's ability is related to time manipulation after all, the anime skipped this but in the manga, when Ragna fought Ultimatia and she stopped time, Crimson wasn't affected by it and he was able to move so it makes sense that he can create tools that can work when time is stopped using his magic.
@xZabuzax
Yeah I got that. I just was being particular on the mechanics of how a timestop ability works more like a type of matter manipulation.
Feb 2, 6:48 AM

Oct 2017
Crimson making more slaves, princess you okay? Ragna's getting sharper. Kick ass.
Feb 11, 9:36 PM

Sep 2021
Pragmatic Crimson is just the best!
Mar 18, 8:58 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Crimson coming back for this kind of play was awesome, burning the dragon right when they stop the time with this kind of bomb ahaha
Apr 19, 12:27 PM

May 2015
Mature dragons having the powers and voice of a superior dragon sure is freaky. Without Crimson's help I think the base would of definitely been compromised.
May 31, 12:01 AM

Jun 2022
1) man most of the ep was without mc , so annoying!

2) that grenade was good but man those half grown dragons sure r a nice excuse to make it to 24 eps .

3) that 1 month gap really rose my expectations but now it's letting me down. smh!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 21 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 9

41 by Vindicater »»
Oct 14, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

IzanaSolos - Mar 30

132 by nixlm7 »»
Oct 12, 10:41 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 20 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Mar 2

42 by Vindicater »»
Oct 10, 10:52 PM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 19 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 24

26 by xZabuzax »»
Oct 10, 2:40 AM

Poll: » Ragna Crimson Episode 18 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Feb 17

45 by Vindicater »»
Oct 9, 7:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.