Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 28, 2023 10:28 AM

Nov 2011
Oh Kaoru is helping the helpless again.

The place she visited is a poor place and she seems to represent a piece of hope for those kids. Kaour herself also got dressed up for this episode and she managed to deliver yet another miracle, managing to heal a man's legs. What a hero.

Oct 28, 2023 10:53 AM

Dec 2021
So much for a peaceful life. Everyone wants an audience with her.

Kaoru initiates a clandestine group named the "Eyes of the Goddess" dedicated to locating and aiding those in distress, garnering a reputation akin to an angel. Word of this celestial figure in the city swiftly reaches the ears of both the royal family and the temple. Consequently, she finds herself in a Q&A session with them. Lol.

Having a goddess as a friend definitely has its perks, doesn't it? Nobody should even consider messing with her, or else. Lol. People keep asking Kaoru for this and that, but she's not interested. She's just going to continue living her relaxed life, helping those who need it. But seriously, is Kaoru really going to tease her friend Celes like that? Calling a goddess "flat"? Lmao.

Mysterious dude in the crowd.. hm.

Oct 28, 2023 11:14 AM

Mar 2021
It so sweet seeing Kaoru doing her best to help those in need when they need it most
Oct 28, 2023 12:09 PM
Sep 2015
I love how she's toying with the royal family.
Oct 28, 2023 12:52 PM

Jul 2011
For the face of that statue, at least 2 sets of people should receive a huge divine punishment. Those who crafted, and those who accepted thinking was a good job.
Oct 28, 2023 12:53 PM
Jul 2014
I'm glad they went in and filled in the backstory of the Eyes of the Goddess that they skipped last episode, but then she still went from "don't tell anyone about me" to "I'll reveal myself at a party" at the drop of a hat. So the pacing seems very off.
Oct 28, 2023 3:03 PM
Jul 2021
This episode is a clear example that who ever is behind this project doesn't have a ffucking clue or they are trolling hard, super hard the audience. Because how is any of her actions in this episode equated on having an "easy & peaceful life"?

This anime is unadulterated💩💩🤮💩💩
Me every time I hear the word "reparations": 🤣🤣🤣
Oct 28, 2023 4:37 PM
Jul 2015
The female MC isekai are starting to learn the bad habits of the male MC isekai. This one has the ridiculously overpowered MC that has everything go their way. The one with the Daughter Returns An S Class Hero one has a very boring bland faced female MC, though at least she has a personality and that one has a a Male MC with very distinctive features. Also I guess for this Potion Mary Sue Isekai the concept of a Mary Sue was based on a female character so it is not that fair. Also this one is more of a subversion because the typical Mary-Sue is more romance trash where the girl is actively wooing people and being loved by everyone, more otome / harem style. The MC in this one is more mastermind Chunni and By The Grace Of The Gods Slice of life with a female oriented twist. I like trash isekai though so will continue watching despite the cringe.
Oct 28, 2023 4:39 PM

Feb 2019
Ready_Player_1 said:
The female MC isekai are starting to learn the bad habits of the male MC isekai. This one has the ridiculously overpowered MC that has everything go their way. The one with the Daughter Returns An S Class Hero one has a very boring bland faced female MC, though at least she has a personality and that one has a a Male MC with very distinctive features. Also I guess for this Potion Mary Sue Isekai the concept of a Mary Sue was based on a female character so it is not that fair. Also this one is more of a subversion because the typical Mary-Sue is more romance trash where the girl is actively wooing people and being loved by everyone, more otome / harem style. The MC in this one is more mastermind Chunni and By The Grace Of The Gods Slice of life with a female oriented twist. I like trash isekai though so will continue watching despite the cringe.

Respect Angeline wtf
Oct 28, 2023 4:39 PM

Feb 2019
Poor Kaoru. Just trying to enjoy a peaceful life and here go people causing more issues for her. It was nice to see her look out for the kids though. She’s a kind hearted person at core.
Oct 28, 2023 6:44 PM

Feb 2019
okay, looks like that hooded figure there spells trouble with a capital T. who could he be working for and what could he possibly want with kaoru? hmm...
Oct 28, 2023 7:58 PM
Dec 2015
Huh? Did they change the title of the episode? In the previous episode, the title was called "I'm Going into Errand Girl Mode to Fight Back!" but at the beginning, the title was revealed to be "I'm Going into Angel Mode to Fight Back!" So I don't know if it was a last-minute change on the director's part or what.

Additionally, I'm confused as to why she's not aligning herself with the King and his people yet. I mean, they are supposed to be "The Light of the Goddess." Just like the other kids are "The Eye of the Goddess." Did she screw up her own plan?
Oct 28, 2023 8:02 PM
Apr 2023
Didn't expect Koaru to suddenly reveal to all the nobility that she's the "angel", but then led to a lot of fast-paced changes in the second half of the episode.

Guess there will be more conflicts now that she's no longer under the radar 😬
Oct 28, 2023 8:26 PM

Oct 2022
Hmm, her plans are a little too contrived. Before today, she didn't want anyone to know what she can actually do, but now she thinks letting the world know is the best way to get what she wants.

Oct 28, 2023 10:18 PM
Aug 2022
dropped this nonstop yapping. even some of the most horrendous slice of life and romance fused together aren't as boring as this atrocity.
Oct 29, 2023 2:43 AM
Mar 2012
Johan Ability is back nice dad.
oh they delayed thief reveal to here to explain the society name, and how scary mc is.
beautiful dress & flower.
mc nice speach like a true leader, now spreading the Celes religion.
lol that divine punishment.
One of the most crafty isekai mc's who can rein in both royalty & church in a Q&A session.
Oct 29, 2023 7:47 AM
Apr 2023
This episode just made my Sunday great.

Kaoru thinking of a way to assert her presence without refuting any current order is pretty nice.
It even helped the local powers accept her stance in all of this. Well I am sure there are still those that will try to monopolize her, so I am looking forward to how that will turn out.
Oct 29, 2023 9:13 AM

Sep 2018
Kaoru's actions continue to make absolutely no sense whatsoever but I just can't help enjoying myself watching her manipulate all and sundry.

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Oct 29, 2023 9:55 AM

May 2019
Yeah Kaoru's actions are all over the place but at the end of the day she's there helping good and poor people in need out of her own free will. However, she could've done things in more secrecy if she didn't want it being let out but I think she doesn't mind some of the attention too.

Anyways, it was amusing how she pointed out that the goddess statue Celes was bustier than the person it represents but she got divine punishment by presumably the goddess herself which tells me the goddess wants that statue left alone lol.
Oct 29, 2023 11:05 AM

Mar 2013
That was a cute episode.
Especially when Kaoru is playing like an idiot when she's not. lol
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Oct 29, 2023 8:43 PM

May 2015
Kaoru has taken quite the aggressive approach to avoiding being turned into a tool by any more powerful factions. She is seeking diplomatic immunity...With a side of divine retribution.
Oct 29, 2023 11:48 PM

Jan 2019
let's be honest, given what she says about herself and the goddess to all the people she meets (and even in the face of the same bishops and kings), she would have been branded a heretic long ago, and she would have had an extremely happy life, constantly on the run because of her long tongue
Oct 30, 2023 5:10 AM

Nov 2019
This MC sure loves her theatrics.
Oct 31, 2023 10:16 AM
Oct 2016
What the hell was the point of going incognito, and making one of the people she helps swear to secrecy, when she goes and friggen heals a guard at a party? I said she lacks common sense last episode, but this one just takes the cake. Not to mention she told off both the church and king (politely.) At least from what I've seen so far the church doesn't use assassins like some of those other isekai.
Oct 31, 2023 8:34 PM

Oct 2013
................potions?
...... surviving with potions?

this show sucks dicks in a bottle!
lol I tried, but this is just bad. it's so boring.

half the time she's running away or trying to disguise herself so no one finds her and the other half she just flat out performs miracles and now straight up spills everything to everyone.

Then like past episodes she doesn't even use her goddess given ability to do stuff.
it should be called "I get part-time commoner jobs in another world and when things get hard I bounce to the next town and get another part-time job!"

I'm out for real, y'all have fun going comatose and watching this. but hey to each their own.

Nov 3, 2023 3:37 AM
Aug 2017
that was going down a checklist of events type pacing, really not liking the adaptation guess I'll stick to reading just with like the other FUNA isekai
Nov 8, 2023 5:56 PM
Jun 2012
Another fine episode.
Nov 11, 2023 6:40 AM
Jan 2017
I just skimmed the comment section for Ep-4. So many were working to justify or explain Kaoru's actions. "Well in the LN..."
I don't care anymore.
This story is called a romp in other fandoms. The MC is a self-insert character that will easily overcome any problem. So long as the character is enjoyable and "clever" while brushing aside obstacles, we can enjoy the story.
In Shonen the MC is either OP to begin with or conveniently powers up when needed. As this is, loosely, a Shojou the MC solves problems with social judo and limited uses of her OP.
FUNA-sensei is not writing great stories. But (her?) tales are a lot more fun than many average anime/manga IMHO.
Nov 12, 2023 4:22 PM
Mar 2019
the censored part of saying Amazon was so funny I didn't expect it.
Nov 13, 2023 9:47 PM

Jul 2017
Kaoru continuing on her cult creation as Celestine's disciple and finding out that one of her patrons is the Abilly family's daughter Amelie who is downridden with sickness, Johan has to keep her identity a secret, that's all. Even the kid who got low-key manipulated by Kaoru and started the whole trend, Edil is looking better, though the "Eyes of the Goddess" name that Kaoru doesn't want her cult to be called that due to pure embarrassment. Back at the Meyer Workshop, talks about Kaoru being a fiancée once again, it comes from Asil wanting her to play the part since his older brother's birthday is coming up, and his viscount father pestering him to get married. Even Kaoru got her dibs on Asil's older brother Cedric, her intent is more than just a gift alone: his servant Calvin's leg injury which made him disabled, and a potion creation which relieves his pain. Of course, this news spread to the temple, who are displeased and more than eager to get her to their side,

Asil and Kaoru getting a summons, indeed the news spread faster than expected, and the latter is back in the royal kingdom after the escape, though gaslighting the guard in order for her to be prohibited entry. This is the same for the temple's bishops, which started an infighting between both the royal family and the temple...but why a Q&A session between all audiences, that's weird AF. Considering that Kaoru indeed came from Celestine's blessings, she technically is not affiliated to either entity, and is rather manipulative in her wordings to just act as the counterpart of the goddess to bestow blessings onto everyone, being able to keep her cult going...and get divine punishments straight from Celes.

Oh well, as much as there are agreements, there're people that will not ride with this.
Dec 22, 2023 9:25 AM
Aug 2023
Kaoru tries to hide her powers, makes the merchant swear to secrecy, but then casually reveals her powers in front of everybody at a party, then tries to ditch a summons from the king, then the temple, then has a public meeting where she just tells everybody everything. What was even the point of all that convolutedness?

Somebody said Kaoru is just insane, and I think I agree with that assessment.
Dec 26, 2023 10:04 PM

Nov 2009
And now we get the usual, "Corrupted Church" situation...

Also, "Is this kingdom Amazon?" LUUUL

And she scheme with the "I am a commoner" again... is she going to do this every single episode?

Also, Goddess Celes with small booba isn't that bad, her physical stature actuaily looks pretty normal. I think if she had big booba, it would then look unbalanced.
amlgDec 26, 2023 10:11 PM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Jan 14, 12:16 PM
Jan 2023
Not bad at all, Kaoru really does know how to put nobles in their place, constantly outsmarting them.

Also, the part where Kaoru was talking about the goddess' chest and her getting "divine punishment" was just hilarious. Seemed to convince the nobles too.
Mar 1, 3:30 AM

Dec 2020
I think at this point she just does what she wants regardless of what she says. Either hypocritical or really doesn't care and does whatever lol
Mar 22, 1:51 PM

Mar 2013
Can't believe the godess casualy played tsukkomi (with divine jugement) in front of a crowd just because of a petan joke, how can anyone try anything against her after this ? lol
Well she also said godess just casualy watch humanity for shit and giggle, but anyone would be scared and frozen in fear anyway.
Jun 22, 12:19 AM

Jan 2014
what the actual fuck?
she want to live a peaceful life then proceed to tell everyone about her abilities.
she even mess around with the castle and temple alltogether, then hold a public 3 way confrontation and declaring about her power and relationship with the god to everyone else.

what is the author thinking? did (she?) think this is a good move?
whoever come up with this kind of thing, I could say this is definitely a feminism way of thinking.
they think it's a sigma move, but in truth it's just shitty stupid dick move.

More topics from this board

» Honestly ITEM BOX is more op than the potions skills

RaidenSteiner - Nov 18, 2023

2 by pxanime »»
Sep 3, 10:01 PM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 23, 2023

39 by Abyhape »»
Jun 23, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 18, 2023

33 by Abyhape »»
Jun 22, 6:04 AM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 11, 2023

37 by Abyhape »»
Jun 22, 5:56 AM

Poll: » Potion-danomi de Ikinobimasu! Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 4, 2023

26 by Abyhape »»
Jun 22, 5:50 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.