Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Mar 26, 2023 6:58 AM

Nov 2011
Well, I wasn't expecting Lafanpan turn into human form in the finale...felt like something that seemed out of ordinary even in this anime. Lol, the fan service though. Lafanpan's human appearance looks quite normal when she's well dressed.

The meme-like moments aside, this episode finale was kinda fun to see with a more relaxed feeling compared to some of the previous episodes. I just wish the story could've improved better since it felt directionless at the times. Still, it's a watchable anime imo.
Mar 26, 2023 6:58 AM

Jul 2017
Raelza was worrying badly that Saitou would not awaken after a long coma, which thankfully he did. And Morlock...he's fine actually.

Being on top of the Great Labyrinth, and Raelza worrying about Saitou's "half a maderaka" dick size, everything felt like fate was crashing into the party of disproportionate people. But in actuality, this party is a party in need of one another, and hopefully Raelza can come to terms with her feelings.

Morlock's secret of his dick being lost, the thought of being a woman isn't too far off.

Saitou is back to his handyman crafting, though he prepared a hairpin for Raelza as a surprise, which fits perfectly.

The manticore magical beast was a novelty for Raelza and Saitou to try his new crossbow weapon, hilarious.

Of course, they weren't gonna leave Lafanpan's fanservice out by using the weird vase as a bathtub. Some wine to drunk the night...and turning into a human the next morning...what? Enjoying the short time as a human and almost getting into trouble, Saitou's becoming stronger, and even she has the adoration for him. But as expected, she turns back to the fairy, and the cause is determined to be from the vase, imbued with magical energy to temporarily make things large. But yelp, using the vase to enlarge his dick, what a scene lols.

The handyman himself gets busy, and pops onto a woman who needs help stitching her shoe, and soon enough, he's famished with odd jobs. Everyone, from the ordinary citizens to the others whom they met along the way in the show, comes to him for help. From the undependable handyman in the real world, to one that's indispensable in the fantasy world, his purpose for fulfillment has been realized, more than he could ever have.

Love the ED nods to the OP being the full song, plus the celebration of the entire character cast as a whole.

Seriously, this show is very underrated. Had a great deal of fun as unironically one of the best Isekai this season.
KANLen09Mar 26, 2023 7:57 AM
Mar 26, 2023 8:07 AM

Nov 2011
Raelza and Saitou ship sailing ladies and gents. While not official my man told her she's the most important in this world and his previous one. BIG W

I did like how it went back to semi-short stories. That was fun.

Jesus I knew Morlock was going to put his Mushroom in that vase, part was comedy gold.

I LOVED the ending!!! I liked them all dancing I thought it was fun.

Great episode and yes this show is SEVERELY underrated.

9/10
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Fall 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 26, 2023 8:10 AM
Jul 2019
This is probably the most underrated show of this season and the season finale is more heartwarming and chill compared to last week's episode.

I feel bad for those people who immediately dropped this show because of the weird introductory/short skit episodes. The second half of the show is actually amazing and most of those random short skits are actually related to the plot
Mar 26, 2023 8:11 AM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
That finale was lovely and so was the show as a whole. A truly underrated one from the season as when it started the tone it set up wasn't quite clear and as it went along it shifted with various twists I genuinely didn't see coming. But by the end it not only delievered but also fulfilled a romance in a way many other romance anime take much more time to do so. Also, the humour it has caught me off guard a few times and it can even feature sakuga when it wants to.

Will this have a sequel? I don't know, but I'm fine either way.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Mar 26, 2023 8:22 AM
Sep 2015
If Morlock doesn't love his daughter so much, I'm pretty sure he'll keep Saito for himself. Saito now has at least four potential love interests

Now that this unconventional isekai anime end, it has a nice but epic music (no soundtrack release yet?), high budget production (which reminds me of Isekai Ojisan, minus delay), I'm a little bit sad that my lovely ninja assassin doesn't appear at the end, he does appear in a dance video but that's it.

I hope I can see him more, so I'm hoping for a sequel.
Mar 26, 2023 8:25 AM
Feb 2022
THIS IS THE BEST ISEKAI ANIME 2023 NO:1
Mar 26, 2023 8:29 AM
Oct 2018
wholesome ending and wanna have a s2 pls
Mar 26, 2023 8:38 AM

Feb 2022
Wow Lafanpan, just wow

Hopefully she gets to use that item/bath again, after its been cleaned thoroughly and cleansed with magic
Mar 26, 2023 8:39 AM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
S2 WHEN???

The best show of this season primarily thanks to the characters and the fairly unique approach to telling a story, loved the skits the most.

Animation, art and direction all around were above average, too so there's honestly nothing i can really complain about.
Mar 26, 2023 8:44 AM

Feb 2021
The best isekai and most underrated anime this season. The story, characters, humor, visuals were all amazing. I didn't mind the short skit format at the start and thank god I didn't. And I'm a sucker for romance so I loved that aspect too. Was really hoping for a confession there though.
9/10
EmbientMar 26, 2023 8:48 AM
Mar 26, 2023 8:48 AM

Sep 2016
loved this ep sm, prob my fav ending to a show this szn! wrapped the show up perfectly and it had different parts showing their fun daily life. saitou and raelza seem a lot closer too yayy. i
hope theres gonna be a season 2 bc i definitely enjoyed this ^^
Mar 26, 2023 8:57 AM

Dec 2022
i just loved the ending this anime was amazing its goofy sometimes romantic sometimes action othertimes just wholesome really gonna miss this anime
Mar 26, 2023 9:14 AM

Sep 2021
AMAZING !!!! BRAVO !!!!! WHAT A GOOD ENDING. This show has been like a roller coaster to me. The characters, the story, the romance, the action, the comedy EVERYTHING IS FANTASTIC. One of the most undderrated shows of 2023. Definitely one of the most craziest and fun Isekai I have ever watched. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK C2C STUDIO, We hope to see you again in S2 !!
Mar 26, 2023 9:20 AM

Dec 2016
You know that guy you met in college that had the smarts and everyone expected him/her to achieve great things once they graduated and got a satisfying well payed job, but because of life changing circumstances they end up in a mediocre dead end job? That's how I feel about this series.

The short comedic skits in the beginning were pretty amazing, depicting small portions of the bigger cast and some of the world building. I thought back then, you know what would make this show the best show of the season? Having a plotline. And then it became quite a slog with ridiculously drawn out action episodes playing out at glacial pace and even having startup flashbacks as if the audience wasn't good enough to remember what happened last episode.

Nontheless credit where it's due, at least it was a breath of fresh air for the copy/paste isekai trend with an OP protag and his harem to see this setting go back to it's roots of an actual fantasy world with characters that have to work out to live/survive the daily feats. This finale had everything that made the early episodes stand out, specially giving much needed spotlight to Lafa who was the only main character that had the least amount of time in the foreground.
KimurahMar 26, 2023 9:24 AM
Mar 26, 2023 9:22 AM

Oct 2017
Big Lafanpan is just lovely. Saitou x Lafanpan moments were sweet, need more of that. Saitou confessed to Raelza, same way she did but as usual they got interrupted. Though Raelza now knows how much she means to him. Other parts were quite hilarious, had lots of fun watching the finale. It was great to see everyone at the end.

Really enjoyed the anime, was looking forward to it and it was better than I expected. Definitely need more of it, so hopefully s2 will come someday.
Mar 26, 2023 9:27 AM

Feb 2021
rasterman7 said:
That finale was lovely and so was the show as a whole. A truly underrated one from the season as when it started the tone it set up wasn't quite clear and as it went along it shifted with various twists I genuinely didn't see coming. But by the end it not only delievered but also fulfilled a romance in a way many other romance anime take much more time to do so. Also, the humour it has caught me off guard a few times and it can even feature sakuga when it wants to.

darksider999 said:

Smudy said:
S2 WHEN???

The best show of this season primarily thanks to the characters and the fairly unique approach to telling a story, loved the skits the most.

Animation, art and direction all around were above average, too so there's honestly nothing i can really complain about.
iirayuki said:
loved this ep sm, prob my fav ending to a show this szn! wrapped the show up perfectly and it had different parts showing their fun daily life. saitou and raelza seem a lot closer too yayy. i

blisssey said:
AMAZING !!!! BRAVO !!!!! WHAT A GOOD ENDING. This show has been like a roller coaster to me. The characters, the story, the romance, the action, the comedy EVERYTHING IS FANTASTIC. One of the most undderrated shows of 2023. Definitely one of the most craziest and fun Isekai I have ever watched. THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK C2C STUDIO, We hope to see you again in S2 !!

MegamiRem said:
Big Lafanpan is just lovely. Saitou x Lafanpan moments were sweet, need more of that. Saitou confessed to Raelza, same way she did but as usual they got interrupted. Though Raelza now knows how much she means to him. Other parts were quite hilarious, had lots of fun watching the finale. It was great to see everyone at the end.

Really enjoyed the anime, was looking forward to it and it was better than I expected. Definitely need more of it, so hopefully s2 will come someday.

I agree with all of you! C2C did an AMAZING JOB adapting this manga! I also want the season 2! It HAS TO BE!!
Mar 26, 2023 9:28 AM

Sep 2021
Memore said:
rasterman7 said:

darksider999 said:

Smudy said:
S2 WHEN???

iirayuki said:

blisssey said:

MegamiRem said:

I agree with all of you! C2C did an AMAZING JOB adapting this manga! I also want the season 2! It HAS TO BE!!

GIVE US OUR S2 C2C HAHA
Mar 26, 2023 9:29 AM

Feb 2019
No shot they made morlock meat go thru the wall lmao. Without a doubt the hidden gem of the season, great finale for an amazing show. Had everything that we like about Saitou in this show, hilarious Morlock moments, cute flustered Raelza and human sized lafa? Only thing I would’ve liked is a proper raelza and Saitou kiss.

Seeing how important Saitou has become to everyone around him despite his weaknesses is really cool. Shows the importance of rizz and hard work.

9/10
Marinate1016Mar 26, 2023 9:39 AM
Mar 26, 2023 9:33 AM

Feb 2021
blisssey said:
Memore said:

GIVE US OUR S2 C2C HAHA

Yes, please, C2C!
Marinate1016 said:
No shot they made morlock meat go thru the wall lmao. Without a doubt the hidden gem of the season, great finale for an amazing show.

It isn't a final! Manga is ongoing! We hope for the season 2 announcement!
Mar 26, 2023 9:33 AM

Dec 2018
this isn't a particularly good or deep show, but it's been entertaining as all hell. i also like the budding relationship with raelza. i honestly think morlock kind of carried the season though; without his gimmicks the show would have been seriously lackluster.
Mar 26, 2023 9:39 AM

Feb 2019
Memore said:
blisssey said:

GIVE US OUR S2 C2C HAHA

Yes, please, C2C!
Marinate1016 said:
No shot they made morlock meat go thru the wall lmao. Without a doubt the hidden gem of the season, great finale for an amazing show.

It’s still an anime finale even if the manga is ongoing.
Mar 26, 2023 9:41 AM

Feb 2021
Marinate1016 said:
Memore said:

Yes, please, C2C!

It’s still an anime finale even if the manga is ongoing.

You are right, still I want a season 2!
Mar 26, 2023 10:19 AM
May 2022
This was a good ride, going to miss watching this on Sundays though🥲 hopefully it gets a season 2
Mar 26, 2023 10:22 AM

Jan 2013
This last episode just reminds me that I enjoyed these short clip segments a lot more than the linear plot, but still a fun watch overall.

I want to say 6/10 but I'll bump it up to a 7/10 for Raelza, she's badass and adorable.  
LostSpectreMar 26, 2023 10:27 AM
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Mar 26, 2023 10:37 AM

Jan 2012
And so Morlock lives, grows his cock impossibly huge, and gets some acupuncture while Saitou continues to flirt with his daughter and fix things for everyone they met along the way.

You know, I liked the entire cast of this series more or less and found the Saitou x Raelza romance very enjoyable, but I gotta admit, Morlock carried this series for me...hard. To the point that, at times, he felt like more of a main character this Saitou himself. He had the best emotional bits and the best comedic bits. More generally speaking I wasn't entirely sure what to expect as an anime-only going into this, and the basic structure of the earlier episodes took a bit to get used to. I mean how they were broken up into multiple 3 to 5 minute chunks with various seemingly unrelated characters. But as I and the show itself began to settle in it got much better. To the point that it was probably the best isekai I watched this season, which surprised me. The humor and emotional bits surrounding the stories worked surprisingly well and I want to see more. Solid 8/10.
animefan8800Mar 26, 2023 11:27 AM
Mar 26, 2023 10:40 AM
Jun 2015
Knighthammer619 said:
Wow Lafanpan, just wow

Hopefully she gets to use that item/bath again, after its been cleaned thoroughly and cleansed with magic

Morlock broke it with his STAFF
probably...
Mar 26, 2023 10:54 AM
Jul 2019
I really want the material in this series to be very profitable so that we can have a sequel. It was the best series of the season in my opinion. To the production team: thank you!
Mar 26, 2023 11:09 AM
Apr 2021
Excelent like a final episode considering the anime in history and format
Mar 26, 2023 11:43 AM

Feb 2007
That was far beyond a maderaka or two...
Mar 26, 2023 11:46 AM
Aug 2022
Of course they chose the last episode of the series to turn it into a harem anime! Raelza is into Saitou, Morlock is into Saitou, Lafa is into Saitou... trully the bisexual icon that we didn't know we needed.

All jokes aside though, I really enjoyed this anime. It's strange looking back and seeing all the reviews people wrote when we only had the first 3 episodes of the show, where people called it a chill slice of life show with slow stakes and fun isekai adventures, since it turned out to be much more than just that. I'm not saying it would've been been worse if that were the case, but I really love the direction that the story took, handling incredibly well comedic elements as well as heavy drama and action.  Such an underrated show, I really hope we get to see more of it in the future!

Mar 26, 2023 12:18 PM
Aug 2020
Good way to finish this season.
Funny and eveything.

It’s really a special Isekai
otakuweek on insta for News /recom etc

just have a look, you won't regret it...
Mar 26, 2023 12:29 PM

Jul 2014
I was already a big fan of Lafa but seeing a human sized Lafa was such a treat, not to mention a naked Lafa (YES!). I love how she went from not caring about Saitou seeing her naked because they were from different people to being ashamed of it after spending a day alone with him as a human... she's so cute <3. Sorry Raelza, you're great and I love you but I'm too much of a fan of Nao Touyama xD. Lafa best girl!

Raelza is still thinking so much about Saitou's half of Maderaka that Gibungle beat her to changing Saitou's clothes xD. Speaking of her, if I hadn't looked at the cast a while ago, I would never have guessed that she was voiced by Ai Fairouz. Raelza has been the least Ai Fairouz voice I have heard from Ai Fairouz.

Morlock what the fuck! His thing grew so big it made a hole in the wall lmao. And how Raelza, Lafa y Saitou went overkill with the manticore with the same face as him haha. Also, it seems that during the last fight, he genderbent for a moment and caught feelings for Saitou. Watch out for the old man, Saitou. Beast girl Morlock looks really good though.

Seeing how important Saitou has become to everyone around him despite his weaknesses was so nice and a great way to end the show.

Biggest surprise of the season for me. It made me laugh a lot and also knew how to be serious, had tense moments and was exciting as well as looking incredible. Amazing show and great work by the studio. Best isekai of the season and one of the best I've watched. 10/10 Season 2 please!
SkyLETVMar 26, 2023 12:32 PM
Mar 26, 2023 12:41 PM

Feb 2021
SkyLETV said:
I was already a big fan of Lafa but seeing a human sized Lafa was such a treat, not to mention a naked Lafa (YES!). I love how she went from not caring about Saitou seeing her naked because they were from different people to being ashamed of it after spending a day alone with him as a human... she's so cute <3. Sorry Raelza, you're great and I love you but I'm too much of a fan of Nao Touyama xD. Lafa best girl!

Raelza is still thinking so much about Saitou's half of Maderaka that Gibungle beat her to changing Saitou's clothes xD. Speaking of her, if I hadn't looked at the cast a while ago, I would never have guessed that she was voiced by Ai Fairouz. Raelza has been the least Ai Fairouz voice I have heard from Ai Fairouz.

Morlock what the fuck! His thing grew so big it made a hole in the wall lmao. And how Raelza, Lafa y Saitou went overkill with the manticore with the same face as him haha. Also, it seems that during the last fight, he genderbent for a moment and caught feelings for Saitou. Watch out for the old man, Saitou. Beast girl Morlock looks really good though.

Seeing how important Saitou has become to everyone around him despite his weaknesses was so nice and a great way to end the show.

Biggest surprise of the season for me. It made me laugh a lot and also knew how to be serious, had tense moments and was exciting as well as looking incredible. Amazing show and great work by the studio. Best isekai of the season and one of the best I've watched. 10/10 Season 2 please!

Yes, we NEED season 2!!
Mar 26, 2023 1:19 PM

Nov 2016
This show was a breath of fresh air between all the over-the-top powerfantasy isekai.

7/10

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 26, 2023 1:22 PM
Feb 2020
This series had no right to be as good as it was!

Also, I love how it took Saitou that long to realise that he could make money the same way as before istead of always going to the dungeon.
Mar 26, 2023 1:41 PM
Dec 2022
Wow lot of good things happened in this episode! Saitou and Raelza acknowledged each others feelings, Lafa had a taste of being big again and noticing Saitou's good qualities, and Saitou got the recognition and high respect of everyone in town and everyone he's met! He may have not had the respect back in his world, but that's the beauty of being isekai'd... things always gets better in your second life!
That ending dance really surprised me! As someone who likes to dance I wish to try this one out if there's a full version XD
Mar 26, 2023 1:45 PM
Sep 2020
Embient said:
The best isekai and most underrated anime this season. The story, characters, humor, visuals were all amazing. I didn't mind the short skit format at the start and thank god I didn't. And I'm a sucker for romance so I loved that aspect too. Was really hoping for a confession there though.
9/10

We got a confession though?
Mar 26, 2023 1:57 PM

Feb 2021
DizietSma said:
Embient said:
9/10

We got a confession though?

Yes, Saito confessed to Raelza finally! I am so glad for them!
Mar 26, 2023 2:03 PM

Jun 2016
10/10 This is my Anime of the Season, I really Loved it, hope for a S2, it was a pleasant surprise, I loved it since Ep. 1 and never disappointed me, I liked the characters, the story, the animation quality, the funny scenes etc.
I will miss it so much.
Mar 26, 2023 2:40 PM

Feb 2022
It's a shame this show is so afraid to have real stakes. Morlocks dead, then he isn't, but oh no he gave his magic away and is likely going to die, never mind he's fine again.

Ah well, it was a fun show either way in the ways it was unique. Definitely got better when the story was more consistent rather than parts.
Mar 26, 2023 3:00 PM
Aug 2021
Funny, enjoyable, sweet, rewarding
Mar 26, 2023 3:18 PM
Oct 2022
It's amazing like how this anime rurn out to be so well made anime. If it was promoted well it would surely get attention. I'll miss this anime a lot.
Mar 26, 2023 3:23 PM
Panzer Vor!

Jun 2014
That ending shows the love of the staff for this anime i think.
Really great ending, if not because of vinland this would be my fav show of this season.
8.5/10 
Mar 26, 2023 3:59 PM
May 2017
Very, very good! Second season -- and Saitou and Raelza marriage -- much welcome.
Mene, mene, tekel, parsin
Mar 26, 2023 5:55 PM

Dec 2022
AOTS tier finale, had everything that made the show so good in the beginning, top rate stuff
Mar 26, 2023 6:30 PM

Nov 2021
The comedy in this show is written for me, my humor is so childish, that I laugh at morlock's pp jokes and some of his shenanigans. The ending was sweet...

Such a fun show!!! A sequel has to be in production! There's gotta be a sequel.

Edit: I forgot to mention how pretty the animation and art in the show are. I've loved the art since the beginning. I'm glad it stayed the same til the last episode.
neeJayMar 26, 2023 6:36 PM

Mar 26, 2023 7:11 PM
Oct 2014
Memore said:
rasterman7 said:

darksider999 said:

Smudy said:
S2 WHEN???

iirayuki said:

blisssey said:

MegamiRem said:

so we all agree that this show was fukin amazing and that ending was a pleasant suprise!! I couldn't help smile ear to ear I'm so glad they did that it was so cute and u don't see that much in anime , I think?
Mar 26, 2023 8:38 PM

May 2014
Infinitely better than this knight was expecting it to be. It's unusual to have a series with this much obvious heart put into it. No idea if the source material feels like that too, but I'll definitely be checking it out next. Easily one of my favorite entries for the season.
Mar 26, 2023 9:30 PM

Sep 2018
9/10 show, one of the best in a season full of mediocrity unfortunately.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2023

126 by pleasedfish »»
Sep 20, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 29, 2023

58 by aslancs »»
Sep 19, 5:04 PM

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2023

87 by VCSMaster »»
Aug 15, 9:20 PM

» There's a saddening amount of people who want to see a proper arc in this show.

Say-My-Name - Jan 22, 2023

33 by Talamare »»
Jul 5, 9:25 AM

Poll: » Benriya Saitou-san, Isekai ni Iku Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2023

56 by AnimeJunki3 »»
Jun 3, 11:13 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.