Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Mar 24, 2023 10:24 AM

Nov 2011
Welp, I have to say that the made the finale as dramatic as they can. Music fit rather well for this one.

It's kinda interesting this episode blurred the lines between fiction and reality. They did a solid job at capturing the emotions of all the cast, especially Lise. As for the episode itself, it had its usual drama and Lise was able to accept her role and be happy. We did get a happy ending after all, averting the witch crisis and given the standards of the game, there's some fluffy moments in this episode. Cute ending imo, predictable but very cute. Shihino meeting Lise is something special and that photo at the end looks timeless.
Mar 24, 2023 10:24 AM

Jul 2017
The fight of Eve is brought to the real world, right at Kobayashi's older sister Chiyono and Kirise Kuon's school to face the latter using the former as Eve's vessel to link both worlds. The game's progress has been locked to finish at the Happy End, but Kuon doesn't care, and tries breaking Kobayashi's psyche, turning her into the Witch made out of pure jealousy.

This time, it's Liese in the form of the handmade doll who helps break Kobayashi's curse and imitates Sieg's feelings to her the same way that Endo should do his to Kobayashi. And now that their love for one another is affirmed, with that feeling reciprocated, the barrier is broken and Lirenna is able to extract Kuon out of Kirise. The lifesaver that saved his life, no matter what, the malnomen is finally gone, and both Liese and Lirenna return back to their world.

With all of the roles done to reach the happiest ending, the role of gods is no longer needed, and the game glitches back to the starting point, thereby ending their conversation. But there is a silver lining: Sieg and Liese's wedding, and Lirenna's magic to summon both Endo and Kobayashi to their world, connecting them physically for the first time. What a photo finish for all that's involved...for the best happy ending beyond the best.

A relatively good Otome Game Villainess show, and a refreshing one at that.
KANLen09Mar 24, 2023 11:44 AM
Mar 24, 2023 11:32 AM

Apr 2014
"The best happy ending beyond the best!" Couldn't agree more!!

This is the cutest Lise-tan
何それ?意味分かんない
Mar 24, 2023 11:32 AM

Feb 2019
Confession ✅
Wedding ✅
Kobayashi finally meeting Liese ✅

Happiest ending possible ✅

Easiest 10/10 I’ll give this season. Everything ended perfectly in tsunlise. If I had to be a critic the only thing I would’ve liked to have seen was an Endo and Kobayashi kiss especially after all those years of holding their feelings in!

Lierenna transporting them to the majikoi world was awesome. Poor baldur tho, still getting cooked by fiene lmao. Really sad that this one is over and apparently it adapted both of the LN volumes so there’s nothing else, but you know I respect the author for making a short and sweet story. Bravo!
Mar 24, 2023 11:33 AM
Sep 2015
This is the kind of isekai that I could see a chance of Disney buying a right to make an adaptation.

Sealing the God that possess Kuon might be too harsh, if this is really a happy ending to end all happy endings, no one should be villainized. Just give him a little more talk and make him understand.
Mar 24, 2023 11:35 AM

Jun 2017
This was my favorite show of the season and easily the highlight of my week as it was airing. It was really enjoyable and fun to watch. Liese-tan!!!
Signature.
Mar 24, 2023 11:41 AM

Jan 2012
And so Kuon is vanquished(well absorbed) and Liese and Seig finally get married, with Kobayashi and Endo in attendance, now officially a couple.

So there's really only two words to describe this series: fucking adorable. From the very first episode this has been fucking adorable and...honestly somewhat cathartic. The playful way it smashed down the tsundere archetype, gleefully calling out the bullshit in such a wholesome way never failed to entertain me, bring me joy. Even when it attempted to get kinda sorta dark it was still fucking adorable. The premise of having two couples, one from each world, was a nice touch and different enough to avoid feeling too much like other shows in this new, but quickly growing subgenre of evil female characters in games managing to avoid their fates and find love. The only other such series I've watched so far is My Next Life as a Villainess, which I also loved, but I know there are others. If they're all this good keep them coming I say. Solid 8/10, a surprise hit for the season, and one of the best for sure.
Mar 24, 2023 11:47 AM

Apr 2011
This was a lot better than I expected it to be. A lot better. Definitely in my top 3 for the season.

phantomfandom said:
This is the kind of isekai that I could see a chance of Disney buying a right to make an adaptation.

Please God no.
Mar 24, 2023 12:00 PM

Jan 2018
I always wanted the game characters to somehow be reverse-isekai'd into the real world. I guess Liese coming as a doll is the closest we'll get.

But holy shit. I didn't think Endo and Kobayashi will somehow get inside that game world. They didn't lie. This truly was the best happy end to end all happy ends!

Although I didn't care much about the god and goddess marital spat plot, I think I can overlook it and still enjoy the ending.

I'm gonna miss this series a lot. I kinda wish there was a season 2 but it's better it ends on a high note instead of being dragged forever.
Mar 24, 2023 12:09 PM

Oct 2017
This really is the best possible ending. I'm so glad Endo and Kobayashi got to meet them at the end. They became a couple too finally. Liese and Sieg got married, the kiss was sweet.

Had a lot of fun watching this anime. I'm happy it got such a happy ending, gonna miss this for sure. And for one last time, Liese tan kawaii.
Mar 24, 2023 12:41 PM

May 2020
An ending this happy.. I'm sure there's no dictionary term for it. Confessions, weddings, kisses, this had it all lol.

Decent watch I guess, though they could've done better with the animation, as those wobbly frames from time to time were an eyesore.
Mar 24, 2023 12:54 PM

May 2015
Very good. The best happy ending, indeed.

Good to see Kobayashi meeting Lise for real, she cared for her so much all this time.

It was a nice anime, and I liked it even more once the connection got explained, added more weight to whatever happened in the "game".

Mar 24, 2023 1:07 PM
Apr 2020
Oh my god that was a bit too much for my heart < 3 . Brilliant ending couldn't have asked for anything more
Mar 24, 2023 1:35 PM
Jun 2022
Wrapped up nicely! I like these types of ends. It's not cliche, it is classic.
Mar 24, 2023 1:50 PM

Feb 2007
Nothing quite beats a wedding with gods in attendance.

Although I did hope to see Kobayashi catching the bouquet as well...
Mar 24, 2023 2:02 PM

Dec 2013
This anime was just beautiful, they didn't used lightly The best happy ending beyond the best , it was well deserved, sometimes what one needs is just a cute and happy show like this with a clear and conclusive ending.

Fiene even to the end with the great surprises, she is basically the anti Disney princess, it was pretty funny even during that wedding telling Baldur to calm down.
Mar 24, 2023 2:20 PM
Dec 2022
That was one of the best last episode i've seen so far!! That Kuon really was no god at all!! Liese, Endou, and Kobayashi sure gave him the earful deserved. Honestly how Liese came to their world was not what I expected, but it was good😂. Glad Lirenna sealed him inside her, both worlds are better off. I'm so glad Endou and Kobayashi finally got together, all that effort really paid off. Their goodbye was kinda heartbreaking, but I as so happy they could reunite at the big wedding via goddess power. Hey it would cool if they could visit each others worlds more often with Lirenna's help, seeing how each world differs and trying to adjust, that'll make an interesting OVA am I right? 😂
Anime-Otaku123Mar 24, 2023 2:39 PM
Mar 24, 2023 3:10 PM

Jun 2016
Otome genre is not my main thing, but I liked Tunlise very much, probably the best series I've seen of this genre.
I will miss it.
Mar 24, 2023 3:35 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I was iffy last episode on this final arc but honestly I love this finale, it was cheesy, it was predictable, but I’ll be damned if I didn’t love it lol. I loved the little doll Lieselotte telling off Kuon, very funny and cute visual, and I found the moments where Kobayashi got to talk to and meet Lieselotte herself very heartwarming, imagine getting to meet your favorite fictional character, just very happy for Kobayashi there. And I’m ngl I did get teary eyed when Kobayashi and Endo said goodbye for the “final” time, I really felt the emotions there, but thankfully it wasn’t the last because the two of them ended up actually being there for the wedding which was really nice.

And lastly I’m glad Endo and Kobayashi finally confessed, it was kinda forced in due to the situation but I’m just glad we finally saw these two get together, I wish we had one more episode to see them as a couple but I’ll take this very happy ending.

And that was it for another one of these fantasy villainess type shows, I think I’d place it right up there with “Taming the Final Boss” and “My Next Life as a Villainess”, it didn’t have the best art and animation but it was good enough and I really enjoyed the unique aspect of the events being commentated by two characters not directly part of the action, that was what initially drew me in and it ended up giving me exactly that and then some with the intriguing plot line and extreme cuteness, of course I enjoyed this the most when it was wholesome and comedic but the plot was fun, especially at the end.

And that OP and ED were both very nice, I especially loved that ED, it fit very well and I loved what looked like LN artwork for the visuals. And I guess there won’t be a Season 2 since this ended rather perfectly, but I heard apparently there is a 3rd LN coming out so if that ever was to be adapted I’d definitely watch it. Here’s to more Villainess type anime in the future and hopefully they’re as good as what we got here! Definitely one of my favorites this season!
TheColonel76Mar 24, 2023 3:41 PM
Mar 24, 2023 3:40 PM

Nov 2011
I know a lot of things didnt make sense in the end but I dont give a damn! Because we got Liese going to the real world and Endo and Kobayashi going to the game world for Sieg and Liese's wedding!!!

Finale gave me literally everything I wanted in this anime.

I know the animation is subpar but who cares. Show is fantastic.
Listen to my podcast
https://anchor.fm/waifusandweeaboos

Follow my twitch.
https://www.twitch.tv/sorasensei1

Summer 2024 Waifus on Profile

"You can have multiple Waifus" -me

Mar 24, 2023 3:52 PM

Sep 2020
What an episode.

Conflict, Romance and a Reunion.

Seeing the characters cross worlds was so cool to see, I really enjoyed the characters speaking face-to-face with each other after knowing each other for so long.

Easily a 10/10 final episode and a 8/10 show in general, animation wasn’t the best. However that was made up by the characters, story and a really good ending that is a complete story.

Very underrated show this season
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 24, 2023 5:07 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
So we got a typical happy ending in the most cheesiest way possible. However,  I felt the whole falling out between Kuon and the Goddess could have been left out because it really didn't add anything to the story since you know he's wasn't going to win any way. It kinda sets up Kuon as the hidden boss in the God route of Magikoi. In the end Sieg and Liese finally got while Endo and Kobayashi got isekaied after Endo confessed to her. I'll give the anime credit for being a full adaptation of a LN series that only had two volumes so we didn't have to worry about the story being rushed pacing wise.

6/10

Sorry guys, I couldn't stop cringing after all that cheesiness. lol.
AddaeAkonoMar 24, 2023 5:27 PM
Mar 24, 2023 5:23 PM

Dec 2022
QUE BUEN ANIMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
No puedo creer que ya haya llegado su hora de partir...
Disfruté mucho viendolo pero todo lo bueno tiene un final :,)
Gran anime...
Mar 24, 2023 6:03 PM

Dec 2015
I think that Katarina Claes climbed a tree and opened a incredible door.

Another amazing anime about "entering" in a otome game world, this one more simple than Otome game no Hametsu Flag but they made a simple and very well made story, this one it's a exemple that creating different narrative to a simple love comedy show, they just mixed 2 very differente genres and with simple narratives in each one they created a amazing anime, the scripters and director made a amazing job!
Mar 24, 2023 6:30 PM
Mar 2012
Wow. I enjoyed this show and episode a lot. I think it was my favorite this season and I will miss it. 

This show demonstrated to every other anime in the world how to end a show / season. There are are way too many anime that end with no pay off but definitely not this one.

Also worth noting that ED will be in my playlist for many years to come.
Mar 24, 2023 6:50 PM
May 2021
ahhhh, this was easily the cutest finale possible. everything ended on a happy note and pretty much exactly how i would've liked. endo and kobayashi finally confessed to eachother, lise and sieg got married, the two main pairs finally got to meet eachother in person...even all the side couples were together. the only thing i can think of that would've made the episode better is an endo and koba kiss, but even without one ot was still lovely.

very much a perfect short anime. easy high rating from me. would definitely recommend this.
My 2023 candies:
Mar 24, 2023 7:01 PM

Sep 2011
I liked this show a lot.  But man, everything about the Kuon part of the plot was stupid.  Like hella stupid.  Everything else is kino, well except the production values but I can forgive that.  Very cute romance.  7/10
Mar 24, 2023 7:14 PM
Jan 2022
It's normal to increase the scope of the world and stakes of the plot as a story progresses. However, having both of those increase dramatically at the same time right at the end of the story is a poor choice. The characters' newfound abilities were poorly defined and their impact on the supporting cast was unexplored. The new characters never developed beyond what was shown in the flashbacks used to introduce them. This story would have worked better if it either cut out the last-minute shenanigans, or as a longer story with adequate time to really lean into the new direction that the last 2 episodes took it in. I had this as a solid 8/10 after episode 10, but the ending pushed it down to a 5/10 for me.
Mar 24, 2023 7:56 PM

Apr 2015
Red_Ranger_Wien said:
I liked this show a lot.  But man, everything about the Kuon part of the plot was stupid.  Like hella stupid.  Everything else is kino, well except the production values but I can forgive that.  Very cute romance.  7/10
I agree. Kuon was probably the weakest part of the show. A very poor antagonist.
Mar 24, 2023 8:41 PM
Anime Cat

Aug 2017
This would have been a decent show if the entire Eva & god scandal didn't exist.

Unnecessary drama all over the place. Seeing god from a man-made game could alter real life isn't my thing.

Almost 7/10
Mar 24, 2023 9:27 PM

Feb 2021
One of the best if not the best best Otome/Villainess type anime I've seen so far. The concept is really interesting and refreshing. 8/10
Nekko_Khayal88 said:
Seeing god from a man-made game could alter real life isn't my thing.
The gods weren't man-made, Kuon transported into our world from a different one and had the game made, which acted as a bridge.
Mar 24, 2023 9:49 PM

Feb 2018
What a nice ending, and it was a happy end too lol.

Endo and Kobayashi was able to solve the irl situation with Kuon along with the help of Liese, Lirenna, and the power of love lmao. It was a real supernatural moment huh.

It was great that Endo and Kobayashi was able to visit Sieg's and Liese's wedding, I was wondering if they would show up to that and thought it might be too much of a stretch but ig it wasn't xD

Never ending plan to watch list...

Mar 24, 2023 10:32 PM
Oct 2019
Just happy tears :')
Mar 24, 2023 11:26 PM

Nov 2021
I'm so glad I picked this show up, I loved the concept from the start. It kinda felt like a Disney romance and all the couples in this show were so cute. That finale was so perfect, literally everything I could've hoped for, I'm so glad Endo and Kobayashi could meet them face to face. The marriage scene was too sweet with the OP playing. Honestly I can forgive the janky animation because the rest of the show was so good. 
Mar 25, 2023 12:25 AM

Jan 2021
Out of the four romance anime I watched this season, three of them finished this week and I finally got a real happy ending as well as a kiss from one of them. I'm really happy...

Not only that, the confession scene between Endo and Kobayashi was also very cute.
"I love you!"
"I love you too.."
"So are we dating now?"
"Yes, let's date! We're dating now!" x3

I'm also happy that Kobayashi was able to meet the real Liese, all thanks to Relena-sama. Fabian and Cecilie were thinking about their future marriage too lol hahaha that's adorable~

Omedetouuu, Liese-tan and Sieg! May you always be filled with happiness together!

Mar 25, 2023 2:42 AM

Jun 2015
they did not lie, that was the best happy ending.

The way the showed merged universes was excellent. Whoever wrote this created a masterpiece. And I must thank the anime gods providing us this in visual form. Its one of those shows I wouldntt normally watch, was late into the season, started with a binge up to eps 6 then I was all in. The ending with the merge and duality of characters just broke me. Fantastic finish!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Mar 25, 2023 3:06 AM

Mar 2012
How typical, an insecure bitch who had shit attitude since she was 5 gets everything she wants, on the other hand it's also a chuuni fantasy about a girl meeting her favorite character. The whole shit with Kuon was incredibly dumb.
Mar 25, 2023 4:45 AM

Jan 2023
wow I thought not so many people gonna write positive things about this anime but I'm happy to read that so many viewers enjoyed it like me xD
couldn't get enough of last episode
gonna miss this series

Mar 25, 2023 5:39 AM
Sep 2021
The plot was interesting, the art style and animation was decent, it was a fun ride.
Mar 25, 2023 5:57 AM
Jul 2022
this was the happiest ending I've ever seen. I loved this anime. Definitely 10/10 ✨🌸
Mar 25, 2023 6:07 AM
Sep 2018
i couldn't agree more!!😭😭😭 THIS IS THE BEST ENDING I HAVE EVER SEEN😭😭 i just started to cry like crazy and screaming!! I AM SO HAPPY 😭😭 score 100/10 😭💗💗 i have had so many disapointing endings IN ANIME but THIS ENDING GAVE ME EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER WANTED😭💗💗
Mar 25, 2023 6:51 AM
May 2018
Truly one of THE endings of all time
Mar 25, 2023 7:27 AM
Mar 2021
The Best Happy Ending, Beyond the best! :D
Sweet Story, so much sugar in this story
Mar 25, 2023 7:49 AM

Aug 2014
Wow, this really was bad :/
Had some good moments but overall an average (maybe even below average) seires boosted a lot to me because Liese was indeed adorable.
Ending was great tho
RPWPAMar 25, 2023 7:52 AM
"Even if it has good reviews, if I don't like it then it is shit"

-Some random anime character
Mar 25, 2023 8:36 AM
Nov 2011
The entire show was a projection.  Lisetan and Kobayashi.   similar fates, similar fears.   Man was that utterly not predictible......

No need for a S2, can't imagine how you'd pull it off from here.  Not every Isekai should go on and on on so its fine
Be thankful for those you have near who are dear
For time is not always kind to those who would be on your mind
Seize the day, some exclaim, but that which is past, no more shall have its day.
Mar 25, 2023 9:10 AM
Jun 2021
Great to see all folks taking this ending on a positive note! It was really predictable but beautiful & classic and definitely justified the title of this episode.

The animation was just alright, however the art style in anime was pretty good compared to manga panels

Talking about the show overall, the whole concept was unique & cool and the plot was definitely enjoyable and sweet at the same time. Most of the introduced characters got their own screentime to shine and you can't hate any of the characters general speaking no matter how generic they might seem to be. All the characters were adorable especially Liese Tan. However when it comes to VA, I would say Kobayashi's loud voice irritated me on various ocassions.

The romance between all the pairs worked out pretty well including Fienne & Bal as well after that backstory of Adam & Eve

I will definitely miss this show and especially the opening & ending of this series! It's pretty rare these days when you get both op & ed perfectly depicting the show while being melodious and beautiful at the same time

*Definitely a 7/10, tho I might reconsider my ratings after re-watch*

Definitely something I can recommend to the person who is in happy endings
Mar 25, 2023 9:32 AM

Jan 2015
The ending was amazing, one of the best! The anime itself was very solid, but the ending wrapped up everything so nicely. Now here is hoping for another story of Endo Kobayashi living in another world.
Mar 25, 2023 9:36 AM
Jan 2018
was wondering if endo and Kobayashi would go to there world.

So apparently the EX vol has content that happens after final vol to do with the characters dates etc wonder if it says if endo and Kobayashi going to the other world was a one time thing ?
Mattinator95Mar 25, 2023 9:41 AM
Mar 25, 2023 9:24 PM
Oct 2019
Wow i love how cliche how they deal with Kuon was. lol
my first time watching this kind of unique concept.

The Best Happy Ending beyond the Best!!

It was fun and entertaining.

7/10
Mar 26, 2023 1:18 AM

Oct 2016
I wish the best ever happy ending to all the bros and ladies who've finished this series as well.

We all deserve that kind of happy ending.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 6, 2023

104 by Tsukasa_Rio »»
Sep 23, 8:34 AM

» As much as i liked the first half, i hated the second half

Kitsune_089 - Jul 22

4 by Bekaweeb »»
Jul 24, 5:25 AM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 27, 2023

41 by nirererin »»
Jul 17, 11:44 PM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 20, 2023

45 by nirererin »»
Jul 16, 10:49 PM

Poll: » Tsundere Akuyaku Reijou Liselotte to Jikkyou no Endou-kun to Kaisetsu no Kobayashi-san Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 24, 2023

34 by LocalMagicalGirl »»
Jul 16, 9:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.