Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2023 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
Well, nothing is ever ordinary in this show. The episode this week just happens to take it to a different level in another world.

I have to say though, it was a bold attempt to make Ronald and the others go into a dream world with endless possibilities. This was one of the weirdest episodes so far.
Mar 6, 2023 7:31 AM

Jul 2017
Bubuo being vampirized by a dream sucker, it could affect someone's dream, and both Ronaldo and Draluc must enter his dream to save him out of it. If anything, Bubuo is a womanizer who looks at the guys and John as just a footnote and a schlong, creating his own imaginative utopia. All that is required is just a flinch of an idea, and that's done...to give endless nightmares.

Yakyuken Lover getting caught by a vampire hunter, and the doctor at the VRC is too tired to take care of him as a recurring character. Until then, Yakyuken Lover is stuck with him for an hour, and within that hour, creates the most formidable human-vampire team against a group of strip mahjong vampires trying to coerce his daughter Koyuki. But even then, he still gets exposed, so that's that.

Ronaldo having the unusual free time, and if he spent it with Draluc's grandfather, he will be dead meat. Grandfather coming to Shin-Yoko to have fun, and unless he has his fill of fun, anyone's in deep shit if they played along with him. Unfortunately, Handa is the outler that does not want to listen, and roping Ronaldo in for an impromptu karaoke session, that does not stop Grandfather from continuing his trend. Hah, Mr. Lewd Talk getting the karma, it's well deserved though.

One of the better episodes with hearty laughs.
Mar 6, 2023 7:43 AM
Oct 2016
Ronaldo and Draluc had a tough time fighting through that guy's dream. The manager of that convenience store dragging his comatose son up to Ronaldo office asking for help. A dream sucked vampire keeping you asleep while it drains your blood depend sound good. The guy was having fun though surrounded by ice cream, pretty girls and elephants to ride. I laughed so much at how sketch drawn the town looked. Everyone's forms inside the dream were all hilarious. Ronaldo, Draluc and especially John looked weird as hell I loved it. Great idea to just weird the guy out so he wants to wake up.

The guild manager running into Yakyuken was great. Seemingly opposites but they worked together against those strip mahjong punks. Great teamwork in the fight with those two. Yakyuken worried he would get discovered about trying to play his game with the guild manager's daughter a couple episodes ago kept me laughing the whole skit.

Draluc grandfather is quite intimidating once again, we've seen him before like at their family reunion but here he's particularly intense. Basically a senile old man but with unlimited strength and stamina so there's no stopping him until he's just over it. Going around to everyone asking if they are free was funny. They all had that same terrier reaction. Ronaldo, Draluc and his father all trying to stop grandpa. Eventually sicking him on that scumbag lewd talk vampire.
Mar 6, 2023 10:13 AM
Feb 2021
Overall,I'm enjoying this second season a lot more.

Good episode this week too.
Mar 6, 2023 3:42 PM
Nov 2020
easily one of the best episodes so far honestly, enjoyed this one a lot. it's so silly and so charming
Mar 6, 2023 3:45 PM

Dec 2018
grandpa just wanted a friend, i knew old men like that, what a surprisingly touching end
Mar 6, 2023 4:02 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
I think my favorite bit in this one was the first one, really loved the way the dream world looked as well as the dream counterparts of the characters, and I gotta respect Bubuo for his versions of the two female hunters with exaggerated assets as well lol. And Draluc was really on point this time, he knew the type of vampire and immediately found out how to beat Bubuo in his dream, and his dad’s head replacing everyone would definitely be horrifying to witness lol.

The other two bits were great ones too, I’m a fan of the Yakyuken Lover and his team up with the Guild Master to save Koyuki, his ass seemed saved at the end but his brothers had to go and ruin it lol. And the last bit featuring Draluc’s Grandfather in a horror movie-like scenario where you can’t say you’re free was really fun, especially loved when Handa, Ronaldo and Draluc had to form a band and play a song really fast to be convincing lol. And then at the end after Mr. Lewd Talk gets snatched away in Jeepers Creepers fashion we find out Grandfather has a sad backstory where he used to be friends with a human who’s now past away, it’d be cool to learn more about that for sure.
Mar 6, 2023 7:14 PM

Mar 2016
It was funny. I liked.

Mar 6, 2023 7:31 PM
Jan 2018
I feel like this season is missing something season 1 had. This episode was just ok. The Yoyoi bit was the most interesting one. But it's not as funny as it could be. I just can't figure out why I don't like this season more.
Mar 6, 2023 11:59 PM

Jan 2023
I really loved this episode, especially the first story.
I laughed so hard at the way the characters from the real world were "drawn" in the dream world, especially the fake Jon and his "N.." instead of "Nu..." and the real Jon reaction haha, and the way the problem is solved, oh gosh... :)!
The other two parts were also very solid and very well written.

Basically, I had a really good time this week with this show :) !
MeguSae38Mar 7, 2023 7:58 AM
Mar 7, 2023 10:51 AM

Jul 2016
I don't recall Season 1 being this hilarious. Now I'm thinking of raising my score to an 8/10.
First and last segment were gold.
Mar 7, 2023 12:01 PM

Nov 2016
John looks like a wee-wee lmao. All the budget went to Maria and Tah. Bubuo had his pirorities straight πŸ’ is what I would like to say, but John deserved better. The dream ended on a not so good looking note.

Grandpa just wants to play is like the 6th spin-off I need to see xD Get in line Yakyuken. This show is just full of cool characters and Guild Master is another one.

4,5/5

Three hilarious segments

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Mar 7, 2023 12:53 PM
Oct 2021
loving this season it’s everything i’d hoped for and even more tbh
Mar 7, 2023 1:16 PM

Aug 2011
The forming a band bit killlled me LOLLLL
desu desu binches
Mar 11, 2023 5:44 AM

Oct 2008
HAHA! it was so cringe when Ronald and Handa started singing!
btw that dream was wacky crazy!
4/5.

Mar 12, 2023 11:44 AM
May 2021
Those detailings on Oppai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. And Draluc got really cool Grandpa lmao πŸ˜‚. That ending was really touchy though, he is missing his dead human friend
Mar 13, 2023 10:24 AM
Aug 2019
Old man D has been alive for too long. Man lost his best friend
May 2, 2023 11:57 AM

Jul 2015
"Are you free?" "Mustache friends" "Double Mustache friends" Gotta love bored Granpa

May 12, 2023 7:52 PM

Apr 2016
Nothing like Ronaldo embarrasing himself right from the start of the episode and then you got the manager singing xD

The misunderstanding about Yakyuken's brother was good.

"Mustache friends" was the best joke.
Aug 20, 2023 9:24 AM
Jul 2019
I really love this show
Apr 6, 10:44 PM

Mar 2023
I have a bad habit of saying I'm free when I'm really not. I'll be sure not to say "I'm free" so carelessly anymore.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 9, 2023

42 by captainkunnka »»
Sep 10, 2:52 AM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 23, 2023

25 by kirA_-_ »»
Jun 27, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2023

17 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 11:33 PM

Poll: » Kyuuketsuki Sugu Shinu 2 Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 27, 2023

16 by rainbowScarlet »»
Apr 6, 10:16 PM

» Season 3?

Teirayo - Nov 22, 2023

1 by Aletas »»
Nov 22, 2023 11:28 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.