Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 4, 2022 10:09 AM

Nov 2011
They've really come so far...in this show.

Impressed by how much they've been developing with just two more episodes to go now in the series. Glad to see their sales doing well although they do still have to step it up. If anything, they got a sizable fanbase and everyone on their roster needs to keep this momentum.
Stark700Oct 4, 2022 10:15 AM
Oct 4, 2022 10:41 AM

Feb 2020
Gotta be proud of these girls after everything they have been through.

HY:RAIN's performance was great.

SerafosOct 4, 2022 1:21 PM
Oct 4, 2022 10:54 AM

Jul 2017
It's been a long 2 weeks of waiting for a new episode, but Shine Post is back and better than ever.

The 5 girls of TINGS have slowly worked their way through every adversary, and the road to their concert at Nakano Sun Plaza is just 2000 tickets away. But nothing is ever THAT simple, and Manager Naoki intercedes for their schedule going crazier by the day with marketing and advertisements to the media to slowly make up for sales.

Naoki's calls with this "Kei" slowly can be assured by 2 things: her VA (Ayaka Ohashi) and the fact that she wrote songs, which clearly means that she's also an established idol that had her spotlight in the beginning, and went secret.

Support for TINGS is slowly and surely trickling in social media, and not long after they managed to hit their goal. But just as when everything is going great, HY:RAIN's leader Ren Kurogane came to get Haru back, and so did the rest of the idol group to dissuade her. However, their negotiation broke down and Haru became the prize of a promise set between Kyoka and Ren for the winner would claim her. Also, HY:RAIN without Haru are more than capable on their own, with their own sizeable fanbase as well that's an infinity bigger than TINGS with their repertoire to back it up.

Competition is heating up, and TINGS would have to work hard to back their claims as well.
Oct 4, 2022 11:01 AM

Apr 2014
The tickets were sold out. It was the result of their hardworking.
#TINGS

HY:RAIN's was a banger, but Yellow Rose still be the best one for me.
何それ?意味分かんない
Oct 4, 2022 11:21 AM

Feb 2019
SHINEPOST TUESDAYS ARE BACK!! Been a long two weeks.

Nahhh I’m sorry but Hy:Rain performance ATE. I don’t think TINGS matching that. Absolutely amazing choreography and visuals. I LOVE their outfits and designs too.

Pretty funny that as soon as Haru learns to accept and trust her friends, her past comes back for her lol. Ren only being able to come up with “you don’t make mistakes” for kyouka had me dying.

Can’t wait for next episode, things are gonna get spicy.

Episode is trending on Twitter too!!
Marinate1016Oct 4, 2022 11:26 AM
Oct 4, 2022 11:51 AM

Mar 2021
So haapy to see the girls doing well and getting more fans they are going to be amazing at their show
Oct 4, 2022 12:54 PM

Jul 2011
I almost forgot about this one.

Rio's green pepper thing should had been dropped. Bite a raw green pepper is too much.

With so much hyping around Haru with HY:RAIN trying to recruit her back. Im really curious if Haru as solo idol, would be equal to Hotaru.
Oct 4, 2022 1:53 PM

Apr 2010
HY:RAIN performance was great, really nice visuals.

The ''back dancer'' exchange was hilarious.

I missed Shine Post, worth the wait tho
Oct 4, 2022 2:17 PM

Nov 2019
The girls are back with a bang~! All those collabs were all fun to watch wwww

Loved the face off between Kyouka and Ren, can't wait to see how this showdown ends
Oct 4, 2022 4:29 PM

Mar 2016
Fun episode for the most part, but this screenshot somewhat summed up my thoughts about the last couple of episodes, and it had nothing to do with the two-week delay.

Oct 4, 2022 8:57 PM
Apr 2021
Yeyyyyy!!!!!!!!!
Oct 4, 2022 10:16 PM

Nov 2012
Great ep!
You gotta aprecciate the low use of CGI in the chorepgraphies of the show!
Man, I dont want it to end, but just 2 more eps, oc Haru will stay, but how their performance will convice Ren-chan and the girls?
Or maybe they'll lose to HYRAIN and Haru will change groups as a new plot for season 2?

My Candies:

Oct 4, 2022 11:20 PM

Jul 2021
it's finally back after a 2 week long break. the quality was same as ever, for which i'm glad.

we are finally close to the nakano sun plaza concert. all the tickets have been sold too but just as the last ticket is sold we see that that selfish friend of haru from hy:rain has come to take haru back, what was she thinking? i'm surprised at her audacity.

hy:rain no doubt is great and i don't even know if TINGS are capable of impressing them. there are less than 3 days left till the concert i think, no amount of practice can make them that good. but who knows, this is an anime afterall, anything can happen. in any case i'm looking forward to see the final performace. i'm expecting it to be a banger.

the girls must be feeling a lot of pressure, people have all these high expectation from them. i just hope they don't break and everything goes smoothly.

5/5 episode overall.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Oct 5, 2022 6:13 AM

Jun 2016
i swear i really enjoyed this than love love and live !!
Oct 5, 2022 7:04 AM

Oct 2016
It's been a fucking while, but man, not going to lie, HY:RAIN just bodied TINGS lmao. Well, that is understandable, they're gonna need more training and experience.

I thought Ren was gonna annoy me when she was trying to bring back Haru, but the way that whole scene played out was just really hilarious lmao, I'll let her pass the vibe check for now.

Seriously though, that HY:RAIN performance was damn good. They didn't "get back" Haru, but they sure got me as a fan.

If there's one thing I can say that TINGS can improve on, it's definitely those outfits, they need to drop 'em. Really looking forward to the next episode.
Oct 5, 2022 10:55 PM
Aug 2019
Making that promise was definitely not the best idea lol. So far I honestly don't like Ren, she is kinda rude, so hopefully we see better sides of her at some point lol. Their performance was so cool though!
Oct 5, 2022 11:06 PM

Nov 2019
Okay Ren is fine, I thought she was a bitch for ghosting Haru but she was just pulling a tough love for her, Ren roasting the back up dancers is hilarious, I still want HY:RAIN get mogged but I think it'll be a fine showdown regardless, Kyouka definitely gonna improve tho I can't say the same for the other 3, I doubt Haru will leave TINGS, she'll convince Ren somehow
Oct 6, 2022 2:15 AM

Mar 2014
oh yeah here we go the lesbian drama i have expected for so long.
we have a girl Ren who was haru's ex girlfriend trying to invite haru back to Hyrain lol. did she ever ask the other members whether they agreed or not?
Oct 6, 2022 10:33 AM
May 2016
The fight between Ren and the Haru dancers was priceless, and the overall quality of the episode and the animation, made the hole wait worth it.

I have to admit that HY:RAIN is great and their performance catch me, but Rio's Yellow Rose definitely picked up my heart, what a beautiful song. I really TINGS bring something even better than this on Nakano Plaza.
Oct 7, 2022 1:44 PM
Jul 2017
Interesting turn of events. I like how the fans spread word about TINGS, what a great fanbase. I can't wait for the next episode!
Oct 7, 2022 10:48 PM

Nov 2021
First, it's a little too late to "get Haru back", that ship sailed long ago.
Second, I don't think HY:RAIN's style fits Haru.

Still, that HY:RAIN show was pretty good.

Oct 9, 2022 11:40 PM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Lol leave Haru alone. Y'all lost your chance by crying about her being better or whatever. She's not someone to pull and push away when you feel you're good enough or not.
I was so happy to see them working hard to sell those tickets. They really did their best and I was rooting for them really hard. Seeing Rio overcome her dislike of green peppers to do the show was something I related to as well. I'm not fond of green peppers either, but I've been trying to overcome my dislike of them also. To put her team before her dislikes is strong. The good thing is it probably only took one bite to fix it. I'm sure she can go right back to disliking them too, so it's good! But really, it just shows how hard they're all working and sometimes that means working hard to change as well. Really good.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Oct 11, 2022 4:00 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
It's great they sold all the tickets but now HY:RAIN (especially Ren) want to take Haru back, so they'll have to impress them on their next concert but HY:RAIN is a band that does that Budokan xD so they're really something else, I doubt TINGS could success in that way but well who knows
Oct 18, 2022 8:00 PM

Aug 2018
...This is going to be complicated.
Well, as we know TINGS is already full. And the only thing left was to sell the tickets for Nakano Sun Plaza. And thanks to the fans they managed to sell them all.
But, the last ticket was bought by Ren Kurogane...Haru's partner...the member of Hy:Rain.
And she came to take Haru away, but Kyouka challenged her to show that they are capable of being by Haru's side. She accepted, now all that's left is for them to prove it.
Let's see what will happen, good chapter.

Oct 26, 2022 10:57 AM

Apr 2011
I laughed when Ren called them Haru's backup dancers.
Nov 7, 2022 10:18 AM

Nov 2009
You know what I wonder about?

When did Haru left HY:RAIN? did they already do public performances? if so... how come no one recognize or talks about Haru used to be part of HY:RAIN (before the reveal)... only Pres Yuki knows...

(I am actually interested in seeing exactly how the original HY:RAIN performed, IE: Haru as the original Center of HY:RAIN)

___ ___ ___

Haru's backup dancer, lol.

It looks like Ren tries to get Haru back AFTER Haru's rising TINGS.

Also, it feels like Ren's acting the exact same way Yukine and Momiji after finding out Haru's on another level. (when Ren cries about it, and it made Haru depressed and quit Idoling)

And how Ren sees Haru's talent in not only being good herself, she's also improving other members.

Cause... why else did Ren not come to pick Haru up before? Haru literally didn't changed much since the beginning, Haru was always at her TOP... in fact, Haru was suppressing her TOP to be LOW so she doesn't overshadow the other members.

While the other HY:RAIN members said it was cause "Ren loves Haru too much" felt untrue... Ren literally ignored and ghosted Haru after Haru decide to quit Idoling. Ren didn't even try to reconcile with Haru.
amlgNov 7, 2022 10:32 AM
Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Dec 26, 2022 1:48 PM
Feb 2021
this ren is cool...

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 12 Discussion

Stark700 - Oct 18, 2022

41 by mayakitty »»
Sep 6, 8:56 AM

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Sep 6, 2022

26 by yawnaroo »»
Jul 9, 4:34 PM

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 9, 2022

27 by yawnaroo »»
Jul 8, 4:11 PM

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 26, 2022

24 by yawnaroo »»
Jul 8, 11:05 AM

Poll: » Shine Post Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jul 12, 2022

53 by yawnaroo »»
Jul 5, 4:54 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.