Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 12, 2022 5:58 AM

Nov 2011
This episode was a highlight for Iris tbh. As she is a dragon, they maanged to use her to full advantage against the demons.

And good to know that Mathias achieved a better rank now with his list of accomplishments in the show.
Mar 12, 2022 7:27 AM

Jul 2017
Well...of course that both Lurie and Alma would fall asleep at the magic effects, but Iris is just a plain joker character to draw on Alma's face, haha.

Descending into Folkia City, there're no less demons lurking at every corner, and Matthias knows the secret to infiltrating this demon-heavy city, there's practically no corner that they cannot cover if not for his help. I would've wished that Iris would drawn on the demon acting as the sewer security lookout.

Literally the entire city's humans are cast on a mind manipulation spell, and Matty is prepared for such instances like this, but it takes a slip-up for them to get discovered easily, and Iris almost gave their infiltration game away. And it still leads to demon extermination with Iris's magic signature as bait, which the rest have to act as a team to stop them all, 32 demi-demons in disguise.

Sorry Iris, you're always a decoy for good while the girls have always acted in tandem and trusting Matty as always, until the last 10 or so demi-demons with the head honcho. Giluas is back to help, and he has grown formidably stronger to defeat a demon all by himself.

Iris still impresses, but Giluas shines better.
Mar 12, 2022 8:04 AM
Sep 2015
Giluas vs Demidemon is such a hot battle! It seems like Giluas is the only hot character besides demon clan. I kinda unconsciously link demidemon to half-demon half-human, but this anime states very clear that demidemon is just a less powerful demon. Now I'm even more confident that Mathias's friend is reincarnated as demon as this episode hints that the demon leader has technology knowledge.

Next episode "Faces a Powerful Enemy" but judging from the preview, look like Mathias deal with that "Powerful Enemy" very quickly.
Mar 12, 2022 9:15 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Iris wants to draw on the demons face xD. The demons have been using thought paralysis on the humans to make them work in the factory lol. Giluas used recoil sunder steel to beat the demon!

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Mar 12, 2022 10:04 AM
Feb 2022
I liked it because the episode shows that the city is infested with demons and that they are enslaving the citizens to create what would be a bomb but Mathias and his team decide to act
Mar 12, 2022 1:01 PM
Sep 2015
i think this anime isnt very good, but some parts save it so it dont become complete trash

this episode was one of them, not just rush in cause op anyways, matti use a bit strategy to deal with all of them and iris get some quite funny moments

But have to say, one of the best parts in this anime is the fact that hes with a bunch of girls on tour and it dont end up in a typical harem and all of them fell head over heels for him^^

if the pacing keep it that way and we maybe see one or two more cute matti x blondie (dont get her name right now) moments, this show maybe manage to become a decent show, still not good but not a waste of time
Mar 12, 2022 1:36 PM
GetsugaTENSHO

Jul 2012
Impressive episode, when they pretended to space out, that was hilarious !!! AND I loved the teamwork taking down the demons, and how they end up teaming with Giluas without ever accounting for him being there.
張大です for 張大勇督察
Mar 12, 2022 4:15 PM

May 2018
Not only is Iris best waifu, she is also best bait!
Mar 12, 2022 4:18 PM

Aug 2020
They just wiped out the whole demon team. cool

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Mar 13, 2022 1:13 AM

Jul 2021
Good episode.

The first part got a bit boring, took me more than an hour to finish the whole episode due to that lol.

Iris moments were fun and I LOL'd at all of them.

Giluas' and Inosuke's VA are same, right? Both of their screams felt really similar to me.

4/5. Just two more episodes to go.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Mar 13, 2022 5:08 AM

Feb 2014
I'm sounding like a broken record player, but Iris makes this series more enjoyable by some margin. Her doodling on Alma's face at the start was hilarious, as was when she stuck out her tongue at the dazed demon guard when Matthias told her that she wasn't allowed to doodle on his face. XD

I was even more happy to see Iris play a big role in the group's teamwork plan to disrupt the demons and was enjoying it a lot. She gave off one hell of an infectious smile when being praised, which warmed my heart! ^_^

Either way, the plan worked as expected, although Giluas came along uninvited and was just about strong enough to take out the demon leader of the city. However, it seems that he's not dead yet, ending the episode on a small cliffhanger. Two more episodes left now, so I hope both of them have more Iris shenanigans for me!
Mar 13, 2022 6:23 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Ayy don't know if Iris can be that prankster. Look at dat face. Seems like she really enjoy drawing a sleeping face xd. Alright, infiltration sounds like an easy job for Mathy-kun. But, really? He went into the wall, and he just said its a simple application of a spell. Oh right, that's simple for him xd.

Look at how they infiltrated the factory. Iris dazed face was already good enough to fools those demons. So its an overdose for Iris when shit happened.

Alright, lets speed run things, ah teamwork against teamwork. Mathy-kun sure won that because he had Iris there. No doubt. But, why you suddenly there, Matsuoka-san? Oh, i see. You won't let yourself just being a side character only, right? Your character sure need more action screentime. No wonder you still as energetic as i know xd.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Mar 15, 2022 9:03 AM

Apr 2009
Demi-demons huh? Okayy.

Giluas showed up out of the blue. LOL I don't mind as he needs more screen time anyway, and he improved after just one episode!
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 15, 2022 10:11 AM

Jun 2016
iris super cute and kawaii maximal !
Mar 15, 2022 2:04 PM

Nov 2009
ROFL

Iris went too "air headed" when going to the factory that they got a free ride in.

Damn it, Iris is so cute.

"Figure you would dodge, so I just threw it right at you" YUP

Nothing Written Here But Us Anime Bunnies *boing boing boing*
Mar 22, 2022 4:09 AM

Oct 2017
Iris kawaii, her actions were adorable.

He did good but looks like it ain't over.
Mar 22, 2022 5:40 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Demons brainwashing the villagers eh, that was a nice strat to counterattack, also the S rank dude did good on that fight xD
May 8, 2022 3:07 AM

Jul 2015
Iris truly shined in this episode, from drawing on unconcious faces to 'pretend' being a mindless zombie.

Aug 24, 2022 12:50 AM

Nov 2019
30 demi demons wiped out in an episode, poor demons can't make their doomsday bomb now. Very entertaining episode though, enjoyed the teamwork instead of Mathias single handedly wiping then out. Good to see Giluas make an appearance at the right time, it looks like he learned how to concentrate his magic power now too. Looks like the demi-demon leader is still alive, i doubt he will be able to do anything with Mathias' omnipotent powers. I also doubt that was the demon pulling the strings.

More topics from this board

» Will we get a Sequel?

IndienRock - Oct 7

12 by diamondd24 »»
Oct 12, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

62 by JugNut001 »»
Aug 24, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2022

34 by Deo-Korusu »»
Aug 15, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2022

38 by Deo-Korusu »»
Aug 15, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2022

55 by saidlah03 »»
Jul 17, 6:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.