Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2022 6:15 AM

Nov 2011
It's like no matter where they go there, are also demons that happens to be where Mathias is.

Looks like another episode of dealing with them in an investigation. Also glad to see Iris getting more screen time and relevance this time around. She feels like a full party member now. They did good work helping the people again.
Stark700Feb 19, 2022 6:20 AM
Feb 19, 2022 7:37 AM
Jun 2014
They should blast a path through the forest and have it turned into a formal road so people can travel faster.

Also, I like how the girls were scared of the forest like they didn't just kill demons on their own in a previous episode 😆
Feb 19, 2022 8:21 AM

Dec 2020
Lol iris is such a fuuny character i like her that we see more of her.

However they dont show us the dungeon but yeah ruri and iris are geeting stronger.
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Feb 19, 2022 8:26 AM

Jul 2017
Matty, Alma, Lurie and Iris are on their own journey into the dungeons, and if there's one thing you cannot literally let "curiosity kill the cat", it's Matty and his obsession for taking down monsters of all kinds, and that's what both Alma and Lurie led him into.

The Chikiri-whatsit forest that is a monster spot for Matty, even the most strongest monsters are too easy to handle, all to feed the girls, especially Iris. Alma simply can't cook for the life of her, while Iris can handle just about anything, while the monsters just basically stayed away from the group to make their easy way to the dungeon city Melkia.

This dungeon city clearly is so watered-down, even its citizens fear the new lord whom is only content to send both veteran and greenhorn people to their deaths. Even for outsiders like Matty, they're not spared by the new incompetent lord's bizarre orders, and where the city needs restoration is where Matty's "act" of usefulness is more fundamentally needed with his Crest of Failure. At least Matty is useful in an area.

The bed scene...felt so cheezy, especially the fact that Matty and Lurie has to content with their separate bedding despite sleeping beside one another while Alma and Iris sleep-talk.

Finally entering the dungeon and doing the same thing as before in swift action, the lord has his adventurers caught onto them for attention, and let the subjugation begin.
Feb 19, 2022 8:32 AM
Jul 2018
Iris does stupid. That's what makes the show good. I guess they are gonna expose the lord next. 10 billion percent lol
Feb 19, 2022 8:41 AM

Jul 2021
Another pretty enjoyable epsiode.

Of course Matty is able to easily kill the smart monster that everyone is so scared off.

IDK how they were able to eat that meat like that, I mean it's just cooked, not spiced up or anything, it would taste so bad man.

There was this usual trope of a random person underestimating the OP MC and then the OP MC proving his OP-ness to the random person then the random person feels bad for judging the OP MC based on appearance.

They gave more time to the healing part and unable-to-fall-asleep part than the fight in last episode.

Hmm turns out that the lord of that place is corrupt or maybe is a demon, so guess Matty kun is gonna save everyone.

The build-up to going to dungeon was more than half an episode but the dungeon part itself was non-existent, they didn't even show us the dungeon just told us how everyone was OP af and killed the monster that troubled the adventurers of the whole city so easily.

Well but anyway the unable-to-fall-asleep part was kinda funny though, Matty and Lurie obviously like each other thus the self-consciousness, I hope they get together lol.

I don't know where this anime is going but once I turn my brain off I'm able to enjoy this anime a lot. Can't complain if I turn my brain off while watching this anime so 5/5 episode and looking forward to next one.

The end of an era. Thank you Wit, Mappa and Isayama.
Feeling half happy, half sad.

Kawaii waifus
and precious
  best girls <3333

Feb 19, 2022 8:42 AM
Sep 2015
A nice town with nice people can be ruined by a bad leader. Good episode despite no hot demon appearance.

However from the preview he'll appear in the next episode, and it seems like demon is not the town lord, maybe they work together?
Feb 19, 2022 9:54 AM
Jul 2016
This adaptation is garbage. They skipped a lot of things again, all the dungeon stuff, some things in the forest, the bed scene doesn't exist in the manga... And they always make Iris look like she's stupid, all she says in the anime is "I'm hungry". The manga isn't something amazing, but the anime makes this look like really worse.
Feb 19, 2022 11:31 AM

May 2021
Great episode! Matthias of course once again shows his skills by healing all the wounded soldiers and also Iris kills the monster that injured so many xD. Matthias will next unmask the lord of the place they are at...

Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Feb 19, 2022 12:14 PM

Jan 2021
Why did Matty reincarnate himself again, was he bored or something.
Feb 19, 2022 2:49 PM

Jun 2015
At this moment one of the small selection of enjoyable shows this season. Love it. This eps showed another side to the sig, and off camera the girls getting wild and nuked the big dungeon boss mauling previous groups. lets go!!
To have you, Id give a billion lives A-Chan best girl
Feb 19, 2022 3:48 PM
Feb 2022
why does matty even care about following the lord's rules? Wasn't it a plot point earlier that he has the rights to the resources in all of the kingdom's dungeons as payment for saving the capitol?
Feb 19, 2022 4:15 PM

Aug 2020
A new journey to a new dungeon city. Ngl, not that entertaining.

» [The World's Continuation【世界のつづき】- UTA/Ado ♪] «
0:00 〇────── 4:55
↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

Come and Join us!
Evil Club ψ
FuwaFuwa Sanctuary ✿
✿ DeaD Blossoms ✿
Feb 19, 2022 6:03 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Why scare over the smart monster when you had Mathy-kun on board, you silly girl? Jeez Iris so cute. But still dumb af, ngl. City right next to dungeon entrance. Feels like i've seen it somewhere. 'to enter the dungeon, you need a guild-issued permit' then proceed to not let the guild issued the permit. What kind of bs rule was that? Pretty sure your great sage Mathy-kun shall present some hammer justice toward that bs lord. Lets go, kick some cartoonish villain ass again! Famous healer? You took the wrong person, and show, sir. Bed scene was totally in sync, they should be proud of it. Another foolish people come in, hope they targetting Iris first. Lets see....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 19, 2022 6:09 PM

Jan 2013
I hope Lurie and Alma get eaten by a monster or return back home. So useless and boring characters.
Feb 20, 2022 3:28 AM

Feb 2014
This episode was, once again, carried by how amusing Iris can be. I did laugh when she tested out Alma's soup only to let it pour out of her mouth again due to how bad it was. XD

Same goes for her and Alma's sleep talking during the bedroom scene. It might've been cheesy, but it was still amusing to see both girls like that while Lurie and Matthias struggled to even sleep since all of them were sleeping in the same room. =P

Anyway, I expect the ugly lord to get a good thrashing in the next episode...
Feb 20, 2022 8:39 AM

Aug 2013
So Alma is a bad cook. Poor Iris.

The stupid lord will make the mistake of confronting Mathias' party even knowing how strong they are. Let's see how they will take him down.

Feb 20, 2022 2:57 PM

Sep 2018
Dumb+Fun That is all...
Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Feb 21, 2022 8:22 AM

Apr 2009
Something is iffy with the dungeon city..uhm town. He might be correct in surmising the demons have covertly taken over without the humans taking notice.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 22, 2022 4:24 PM

May 2018
Let's see how the lord is going to get oofed next episode
Feb 22, 2022 8:52 PM
Apr 2014
I still don’t understand why the whole introduction was skipped and we jumped so far into the story.
Feb 24, 2022 1:22 AM

Feb 2022
SkyNatsume said:
I still don’t understand why the whole introduction was skipped and we jumped so far into the story.
Because its wasting money to something not worth to animate and they decide to end this as far as possible
This is bot. Risk for not getting a reply.
Feb 25, 2022 11:14 PM

Nov 2019
Trouble finds matty at every corner, the dungeon city is a massive redflag right when it was mentioned. Plus the forest full of scary intelligent monsters would get Matty on heat. Them healing up the injured put a little bandage on the whole situation so would like to see how they encounter this suspicious lord figure.
Feb 26, 2022 11:04 AM

Jul 2021
I didn't expect Matthias to have this healing power beyond all the strength he already has.
asdasdsadad
Mar 6, 2022 11:38 PM

Oct 2017
They came to a new place and they already need to fix the issues of this place lol. The guild attendant is cute thou.
Mar 22, 2022 8:27 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Another village with evil lord and dungeon but they're doing great of course, lol the romance teasing with Lurie, I wish it was with Alma she's so much prettier :'(
May 8, 2022 2:21 AM

Jul 2015
Although most stuff is kinda bad, it's always entertaining to see Iris doing dumb things like being in sync with Alma while sleeptalking.

May 23, 2022 7:34 AM

Apr 2011
Its time to kick the demon's butt for ruining the city.

Alma's cooking is so bad that even the Black Dragon Iris can't take. lol
Nov 8, 2022 11:48 AM
Feb 2022
a stronger episode, has a actual intresting plot rn, enjoying it

More topics from this board

» Will we get a Sequel?

IndienRock - Oct 7

12 by diamondd24 »»
Oct 12, 6:26 AM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2022

62 by JugNut001 »»
Aug 24, 1:07 AM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2022

34 by Deo-Korusu »»
Aug 15, 4:22 PM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2022

38 by Deo-Korusu »»
Aug 15, 3:54 PM

Poll: » Shikkakumon no Saikyou Kenja Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2022

55 by saidlah03 »»
Jul 17, 6:22 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.