Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
The World's Finest Assassin Gets Reincarnated in Another World as an Aristocrat (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Oct 13, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
With the core cast introduced, now we're actually getting more focus on Lugh and his assassin life. Honestly, it's rather generic how they protray him as an assassin but it is what it is.

Also got to see more of Goddess and uh...she seems kinda sadistic? Definitely not someone easy to trust but hey, they made her as the Goddess. Lugh's personality seems more or less stoic at an younger age. I hope he shows more personality in the show.

Feb 2018
Tensei no torihiki

Megami and Rogue discuss a reincarnation contract, they're talking about something about reincarnation, I don't want to explain because it doesn't make sense. It's just that the target of this assassination is Yuusha. This world has magic so Rogue couldn't help but put forward some conditions. Everyone has a random skill, only this time Rogue can choose the desired skill. Megami is just a coincidence, lol... All of this is just a coincidence, Rogue was proud to be an assassin, and the regret when he died was enough to make him regret. Rogue wants to live his own way, Megami said that Rogue reincarnated in a fantasy world of swords and magic.

"Yuusha o ansatsu shite kudasai." Okay, Mission has been accepted.

The time limit was 18 years from the time Rogue was reincarnated. Rogue asks if Yuusha defeated the Demon Lord and saved the world, why was Rogue ordered to kill Yuusha, Megami said that in 18 years the world will be destroyed, did i Miss something? This mission is quite heavy, therefore Megami gives Rogue a strong specification to kill Yuusha. Only Yuusha can affix the Demon Lord, Therefore If Rogue kills the Yuusha first, the world will be destroyed.

There are many specifications of magic that Megami gives, such as making magic and there are only 100 people who can do it, fast healing, and many more. Did Rogue choose healing? Gosh I missed something important, lol. It's time to Reincarnated.

Okaa-san so beautiful really like Chara design, This is just the story of SOL and some time skips, body training, magic practice, and some delicious food. And also really like okaa-san oppai, lol... Rogue's father's strength is Touahade's eyes? Woahhh... Really like this family. The royal mage Suoigel is truly amazing.

Jul 2017
The Goddess reminds me of Re:Zero's Witch of Greed Echidna, in a similar way of her body language. And the old man is introduced into the Hero assassination mission before he turns 18, along with the magic skills that she has bestowed upon him for his disposal, being OP for reasons. But to wait 16 years after the Hero eliminates the Demon Lord only to plunge the world in chaos, essentially it's a waiting job while cultivating chosen skills.

With that, play out the usual Isekai reincarnation tropes, and we get Lugh Tuatha Dé, the MC assassin that the old man has reincarnated into the Tuatha Dé house of assassins. I almost got uncomfortable watching naked Lugh be analyzed by his father Cian, but this is Rui Tsukiyo we're talking about, so shouldn't be surprised that the father to son training is vital. Lugh's mom is another lewd woman who adores Lugh quite a lot to the point of appointing magic mystic eyes and cross-dressing (because Esri demands it).

Ooh, Dia Viekone finally makes her appearance, and she's a powerful mage not to be trifled with.
KANLen09Oct 13, 2021 9:59 AM
Oct 13, 2021 7:33 AM

Jun 2019
Listen... I still don't trust the goddess. She's somewhat suspicious to me. Other than that, this episode seemed more focused on Lugh and his being born as an assassin in this new world. That discussion was rather interesting to see between them. Aside from that, we also got bits and pieces of fanservice here and there which was expected from the very start since it's written by the GOAT himself.

A pretty decent episode IMO. Well, we'll see more of Lugh, of course since he's the MC in the upcoming episodes but as an old man in a child's body who was a badass in his previous life, I wanna see his reactions to some of the things. LOL
Oct 13, 2021 7:59 AM

Apr 2016
Oh, and here i was starting to worry that this isekai isn't a harem one.

I was getting really worried there.
Oct 13, 2021 8:17 AM

Apr 2018
Goddness untrustworthy. Focused on Lugh's assassin life with his thicc sidegirl. Well, it is a harem. Every seasonal isekai is sadly like that.

“You yourself have to change first, or nothing will change for you!”
'
Oct 13, 2021 8:28 AM

May 2020
So he has to defeat the hero within 18 years after being reincarnated in this new world, 2 years after hero getting rid of demon king and bringing peace to their world.

Being born as a member of Tuatha Dé noble family of assassins, we got to see how he is adjusting to this new world working day in and day out with his father.

Pretty decent building up episode, with no OP & ED this week.
Oct 13, 2021 8:30 AM

Oct 2017
That's a lot of coincidences lol. Lugh took a nice skillset and I'm quite curious to know what his B skill is but it will proly be revealed at a critical moment so gonna wait for it.

Lugh's parents are nice people. His father maybe an assasin but he cares for his family and his Mom is really beautiful and has a fun personality. She reminded me of Anos' mom. Also Lugh's magc teacher is finally here and seems like she's one of those eternal lolis.
Oct 13, 2021 8:30 AM
Nov 2010
Well, the author's weird tastes are starting to show in this episode. I don't really know how to feel about this ^^"

I'll still continue to watch it though for the upcoming harem :p
Oct 13, 2021 8:44 AM
Sep 2015
I like when father and son fight naked, but that's it. I'll just check an interesting scene from this anime from time to time.
Oct 13, 2021 8:52 AM
Feb 2021
OMG I know the Goddess's voice actor. She is the same as Tenten from Naruto, Suzuha from Steins;Gate, Mine from Akame Ga Kill, and Jibril from No Game No Life

BTW really cool episode, even though the Goddess let him choose his skill and gave him some handicap hence it just feels like regular isekai anime. But when you look at it, Lugh has to assasinate the Hero which also really overpowered so I think it's not as overpowered as many other isekai anime. Also I like the aspect of the eyes. Action anime without eye power isn't anime (or it's just me). The training with his father is also really cool and make me wonder is every assasin's in our world has to do such exact measurement to their body to match their training session?

In conclusion very cool episode and I give it 8,7/10. Can't wait to see Lugh's training with Dia (reminds me with Rudeus's training with Roxy from Mushoku Tensei)

P.s. Is it only me or so far this anime has like 3 girl characters with white hair. It's only episode 2 but it's already like top 5 anime with the most white hair girl characters in the history lol
CuriouSniffOct 13, 2021 9:16 AM
Oct 13, 2021 8:58 AM

Sep 2019
That oppai sucking scene was hilarious.
Oct 13, 2021 9:08 AM
Feb 2021
Syureria said:
Tensei no torihiki

Megami and Rogue discuss a reincarnation contract, they're talking about something about reincarnation, I don't want to explain because it doesn't make sense. It's just that the target of this assassination is Yuusha. This world has magic so Rogue couldn't help but put forward some conditions. Everyone has a random skill, only this time Rogue can choose the desired skill. Megami is just a coincidence, lol... All of this is just a coincidence, Rogue was proud to be an assassin, and the regret when he died was enough to make him regret. Rogue wants to live his own way, Megami said that Rogue reincarnated in a fantasy world of swords and magic.

"Yuusha o ansatsu shite kudasai." Okay, Mission has been accepted.

The time limit was 18 years from the time Rogue was reincarnated. Rogue asks if Yuusha defeated the Demon Lord and saved the world, why was Rogue ordered to kill Yuusha, Megami said that in 18 years the world will be destroyed, did i Miss something? This mission is quite heavy, therefore Megami gives Rogue a strong specification to kill Yuusha. Only Yuusha can affix the Demon Lord, Therefore If Rogue kills the Yuusha first, the world will be destroyed.

There are many specifications of magic that Megami gives, such as making magic and there are only 100 people who can do it, fast healing, and many more. Did Rogue choose healing? Gosh I missed something important, lol. It's time to Reincarnated.

Okaa-san so beautiful really like Chara design, This is just the story of SOL and some time skips, body training, magic practice, and some delicious food. And also really like okaa-san oppai, lol... Rogue's father's strength is Touahade's eyes? Woahhh... Really like this family. The royal mage Suoigel is truly amazing.

Yeah the Goddess said the yuusha will use his power to destroy the world after kill the demon lord so he must be killed
Oct 13, 2021 9:26 AM

Dec 2020
That Dia Vekona is strong asf for the first impression,im hype to see how she trained lugh.
His Mother lol so cute idk what to say about his father but yeah.
HiroyasuOct 13, 2021 9:29 AM
P O S I T I V E V I B E Sシ

Oct 13, 2021 9:38 AM
Nov 2016
The fire animation is so good!!!
Oct 13, 2021 9:43 AM

Feb 2021
Ok this episode seemed to follow the source material more than the first one.

There were some weird scenes added in, like his father examining his body while he is naked, in the LN it's never specified how the examinations occurred. And his mother holding him on her breasts is something that the anime added for the sake of fan-service.

I can already see the Mushoku comparisons coming: gets reincarnated as a baby while still having previous memories, has to learn new skills, gets a magic tutor at a young age, the magic tutor appears to be much younger than expected.

Overall this was a good episode, the next episode if they follow the LN shall be interesting too.

Oct 13, 2021 9:58 AM

Aug 2021
Idk if i'm the only one, but this series resembles Jobless Reincarnation a lot...at least till now...
Like having knowledge from birth, doing things to make urself string from childhood only, having exceptional talent, arrival of a magic teacher...

Yeah, the world would be dark without Light...
but without L, the world would just be a Word...
Oct 13, 2021 10:33 AM

Jun 2021
I don't understand people who are weirded out about his father checking his nude body lol It even says hes checking the body for development because he training him to be an assassin. Also love that the goddess voice actor is the same as Rukia from Higurashi :)
Oct 13, 2021 11:01 AM

Apr 2016
jtredenick said:
I don't understand people who are weirded out about his father checking his nude body lol It even says hes checking the body for development because he training him to be an assassin. Also love that the goddess voice actor is the same as Rukia from Higurashi :)

Well, you see there are exactly some people even in this thread who very much enjoy grown men touching underage boys, so yeah not everyone is weirded out.
Oct 13, 2021 11:02 AM
Nov 2019
Yeah I know, I'm gonna say it.
This is jobless reincarnation but a little more generic
Also why aren't there more workers in their house aren't they aristocrats?
Oct 13, 2021 11:04 AM

Apr 2016
PhillipMannering said:

You see all the workers and working staff around the house got killed on all the edge this family has.

A very tragic accident.
Oct 13, 2021 11:15 AM
Nov 2019
Swagernator said:
PhillipMannering said:

You see all the workers and working staff around the house got killed on all the edge this family has.

A very tragic accident.

cant tell if ur being serious or not
Oct 13, 2021 11:23 AM
Shingster

Jun 2015
Being invited to tea with a goddess has to be the last thing you expect after death. Regaining his lost emotions though is a nice side effect of gaining a new life. The goddess intel sure was a nice shortcut for the mc though. Being able to choose the skills that you want from them all sure was a nice touch. Even without magic his skills as a teenager still was impressive. It was cute seeing his mother pout though. Famed medics in public and famed assassins in the shadows huh what a contrast. But damm the enhanced eyesight really was impressive. So Die started off as a mage instructor huh. Overall an excellent ep that did an excellent job of showcasing Lugh's new chance at life via his character creation and his early days after being reborn. His mother though sure is a bundle of laughs though. Curious to see what happens next now that Dia is here.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 13, 2021 11:29 AM
Feb 2021
Isn't this just Seirei Chronicles in disguise?
Oct 13, 2021 11:37 AM

May 2021
Great episode! He’s been reincarnated into another world as Lugh to kill the hero and gets to choose 5 skills. Lugh’s father is very specific in Lugh’s training plans also it seems. He’s also got the Lugh magic eyes. Looking forward to the next episode!
AISHITERU...REM!
Oct 13, 2021 11:39 AM
Oct 2021
PhillipMannering said:

i think it may be their directing choice to cut down on drawing un-needed characters. The horse carriage scene hides the driver to the extend that you only see his legs behind the horse when the carriage stopped.
Oct 13, 2021 11:53 AM
May 2021
I am really enjoying this isekai series. It has the potential to become 10/10 for me
Oct 13, 2021 12:04 PM

Nov 2014
Nice and unusually detailed introduction. Seeing how he quickly gained knowledge of the new world, picked his skills etc was something that I often miss in isekai titles.
Overall it looks more promising than I expected after first episode. It might sound weird coming from me, but I hope it doesnt go too far with waifu and harems, and instead we stay focused on assassinish stuff.
Oct 13, 2021 12:15 PM

Nov 2016
So far this is somwhere between mildly entertaining and eh. I hope something interesting is going to happen soon.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Oct 13, 2021 12:21 PM

Feb 2021
His mother isn't very good character nor his dad. They aren't bad, but feel average at most. The goddess also could have used some polishing. Still it was pretty alright episode. The best summary would be polished Spirit Chronicles. First episode was a lot better tbh.
Oct 13, 2021 12:22 PM

Feb 2021
dwyweth said:

LMAO, Thought exactly the same.
Oct 13, 2021 12:27 PM
Nov 2019
SnowBrightt said:
dwyweth said:

Clearly you haven't watched enough isekai anime
Oct 13, 2021 12:37 PM
May 2020
This felt too much like Mushoku Tensei, but if the MC wasn't a complete degenerate lol

That was nice tho, the mom is so lovely.

I like it when the MC is cool but not a dick, I wish they kept his old man voice as the inner voice tho.
Oct 13, 2021 12:40 PM

Feb 2021
PhillipMannering said:
SnowBrightt said:

Clearly you haven't watched enough isekai anime

You've literally seen 3 more Isekai. Stop acting like a retard.
Oct 13, 2021 12:44 PM
Jul 2021
Oh man, 'My father has another side to him' I was REALLY worried that was about to get creepy and messed up.. Seriously though the mom is DEFINITELY a MILF lol, although that Breast feeding thing was a little excessive
Oct 13, 2021 12:46 PM

Jul 2014
The MC's mom is best girl, I love her haha.

The goddess is quite funny but I don't fully trust her.

Of course we had to have the obligatory descriptive moment about the food, it never fails.

Looking forward to the magical loli voiced by Reina Ueda.
Oct 13, 2021 12:52 PM

Jun 2021
Crunchyroll is being weird with Episode 2, but alas, the Seven Seas never fail.

The pacing so far has been really good, is this a 2 cour season? So often these isekai light novel advertis-imes rush through the source material so that they can introduce all the waifus with figurines for sale and so they can end their only cour with a large, climatic fight. But, I've yet to get that feeling with this show. The pacing feels more like Mushoku Tensei, or, at the very least, Bakarina (another Silver Link property, btw).

Also, if the Goddess doesn't think that regeneration skill is OP (especially when combined with that limit breaker skill), I really have to wonder what kind of insane skills the Hero has.
Oct 13, 2021 2:11 PM

Feb 2021
dantheman007a said:
Crunchyroll is being weird with Episode 2, but alas, the Seven Seas never fail.

The pacing so far has been really good, is this a 2 cour season? So often these isekai light novel advertis-imes rush through the source material so that they can introduce all the waifus with figurines for sale and so they can end their only cour with a large, climatic fight. But, I've yet to get that feeling with this show. The pacing feels more like Mushoku Tensei, or, at the very least, Bakarina (another Silver Link property, btw).

Also, if the Goddess doesn't think that regeneration skill is OP (especially when combined with that limit breaker skill), I really have to wonder what kind of insane skills the Hero has.
It seems there was a general problem with all their new apps, but if you have the ps4/xb1 app or the non beta version of the website it might work.
And its kinda of ironic how you can't watch this episode on Crunchyroll, considered they actually co-produced this anime.
Oct 13, 2021 2:30 PM

Apr 2015
This show keeps getting more interesting. He was able to pick 5 skills, 4 of which he voiced so I am incredibly curious to know which lowest rank skill he choose.. He himself was surprised that was such a low rank skill. Makes you wonder what kind of cheat in the system it will be.

Now in the middle of the episode I thought I was watching a Food Wars Isekai segment. Not that I am complaining, I love my food.

Was nice to see the history of the house he was born into, he came at the right place getting born into a family of assassins. I do love that idea of the mystic eyes. Almost sounded like Fate.

Now Dia is interesting, she seems like a child still but holy shit is she powerful. She could have blown up that whole mansion with the amount of power she just showcased.
Oct 13, 2021 3:33 PM
Mar 2021
Esri is a crazy son con. Lugh is too humble. Cain is a good dad.
Oct 13, 2021 3:43 PM
Jul 2018
Now the protagonist gets something that he himself wanted the elements he had planned even before facing himself in another world.

I don't like the Lugh actions When all of a sudden he starts acting like a kid, but he could too, if demonstrate the actions and his ways of his past life, But the real training is coming that's cool.
removed-userOct 13, 2021 3:47 PM
Oct 13, 2021 4:06 PM

Feb 2018
CuriouSniff said:
Yeah the Goddess said the yuusha will use his power to destroy the world after kill the demon lord so he must be killed
OKay, thanks for this.... thats makes clear.
Oct 13, 2021 4:43 PM
Ero Ojisan

Jun 2019
I don't like how this show is being somewhat similar to Mushoku Tensei with less interesting characters. It's like the author couldn't come with something different. Not to mention the gaming mechanics that were present when the MC has to choose 5 skills like a person playing an RPG game for the first time. To top it all off we get a mage that is going to teach the MC some magic. How cute.

Seriously, can we please just skip to where the MC is already an assassin already before this series gets stuck Mushoku Tensei's shadow?

Just a boring episode that felt like a waste of time.
Oct 13, 2021 5:15 PM
Aug 2020
Za_Warudo526 said:
Idk if i'm the only one, but this series resembles Jobless Reincarnation a lot...at least till now...
Like having knowledge from birth, doing things to make urself string from childhood only, having exceptional talent, arrival of a magic teacher...
yeah maybe the same...

Oct 13, 2021 5:35 PM

Jun 2020
I really don’t have much to say about this anime. The story is amazing and the MC is chad af. They left out quite a bit from the manga, but still 10/10.

I would suggest reading the manga first, and then read the LN for more detail stuff. There are some hilarious scenes I wanna see animated. 🤣

As far as chad MCs go, he’s definitely top 10 of all time.
Oct 13, 2021 5:55 PM

Jan 2017
Goddess definitely had some beef with the Hero to just want him murdered over just simply saving the world

Apart from that it's a solid post-isekai introduction, Lugh do be living like an Olympic athlete doe
Oct 13, 2021 6:02 PM

Oct 2008
Now, this is what I call a good ep.

After the disappointment that was the 1st one, this finally shows the true colors of an assassin, his preparations, and standards when he takes a job. Not only that but the full and careful evolution that I was expected.

This could be the anime that I will enjoy the most this season (and I'm including the jobless 2nd season). After the 1st ep, I was really worried about it, luckily it was just a bad introduction.

DKDiabloLicht said:
Oh man, 'My father has another side to him' I was REALLY worried that was about to get creepy and messed up.. Seriously though the mom is DEFINITELY a MILF lol, although that Breast feeding thing was a little excessive

Yh the main problem was the breastfeeding joke... Not the "let's present to your new sensei dressed as a girl, no matter what your opinion is!". Sure! -.-
r_justoOct 13, 2021 6:11 PM
For the ones that like to bother others (like me) with "you should read the manga/LN", please stop. I don't read mangas, I will NOT read mangas, I will not listen to what manga readers complain in adaptation to the anime counterpart, I only watch anime except in very few and specific situations.
Oct 13, 2021 6:15 PM
Jul 2021
r_justo said:
Now, this is what I call a good ep.

After the disappointment that was the 1st one, this finally shows the true colors of an assassin, his preparations, and standards when he takes a job. Not only that but the full and careful evolution that I was expected.

This could be the anime that I will enjoy the most this season (and I'm including the jobless 2nd season). After the 1st ep, I was really worried about it, luckily it was just a bad introduction.

DKDiabloLicht said:

Yh the main problem was the breastfeeding joke... Not the "let's present to your new sensei dressed as a girl, no matter what your opinion is!". Sure! -.-

Yeah that was stupid too, Like MAYBE a mom would do that to a young kid at home, in private, not to a new master, wtf lady lol
Oct 13, 2021 6:45 PM
Jul 2018
God I wish that was me.
Oct 13, 2021 7:03 PM

Jun 2021
Good episode.

I can see that the author put a lot of thought into the setting of this story, with the power ability stuff at the beginning and then with the training arc with MC focusing on his diet and muscle development. Sure, some of it is a little generic and boring, but at least the story is not flawed.

Animation continues to be very good. Looking forward to Dia.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2021

228 by Ricky16 »»
Oct 7, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2021

111 by Code0018 »»
Sep 24, 12:14 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 24, 2021

126 by Code0018 »»
Sep 18, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2021

152 by Code0018 »»
Sep 17, 12:01 AM

Poll: » Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 8, 2021

136 by zcv45 »»
Sep 16, 12:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.