Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 10, 2021 7:28 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Seems this show continues to revolve around similar themes of hardworking people trying to make a living. This episode...details of a woman with children and is an inspiring dancer.

Nothing too out of the ordinary compared to othere episodes.
Jun 10, 2021 8:28 AM

Apr 2014
THIS EPISODE WAS SO GOOD!!!

There's so much to unpack, holy moly.

First of all, I loved the human characters in this episode! They were pretty intricate and believable. Definitely one of the better "human arcs" of the show.

We learned a lot about Takara in this episode. Seems like his father abandoned the fairy world and chose to live as an exceptionally greedy human. Takara wants to restore the metal clan, but at the same time, he struggles to unlearn his father's lustful teachings...that's rough, buddy.

Turns out Takara isn't very susceptible to drugs or alcohol, but is EXTREMELY vulnerable in the presence of MILF tiddies. There was. Wow. A lot to...take in...during that fight scene. I don't even know what to say, really...hope Takara sorts out his mommy issues!

Since Uruu and Homura have reconciled somewhat, everyone can finally work as a cohesive team!! Really hope we get to see more of that in the last two episodes!

Also...I'm not sure if I interpreted that last scene right, but from what I understand, the Queen managed some kind of performance group in the human world that involved Sirius/Chilka & Betelgeuse/Ranmaru...KISSING! Our first legitimate gay kiss, it would seem (excluding Uruu giving Homura CPR)!

I'm so curious, gah!! I can't wait to see how this ends!
Jun 10, 2021 8:41 AM
Sep 2015
I'm wondering if the Queen's servant is Takara's father.

But I've to say that the pimp is hot, I'd pay him too, but he has to be on the receiving end.
Jun 10, 2021 4:12 PM

Jan 2010
I'm not even sure what to think about this anime at this point. It's so painfully mediocre with a only few entertaining and fun bits here and there. I should have dropped it a long time ago, but out of pure stubbornness I keep watching it.

And that plot twist at the end???? like ok. The Queen being a manager of an idol group seems like an odd thing to throw in at the very end of the season. This gonna turn into an idol anime now lol? not gonna even comment about Takara's repressed incestuous feelings for his mom, oof.
Jun 10, 2021 6:39 PM
Jul 2019
giveup-the-ghost said:
I'm not even sure what to think about this anime at this point. It's so painfully mediocre with a only few entertaining and fun bits here and there. I should have dropped it a long time ago, but out of pure stubbornness I keep watching it.

And that plot twist at the end???? like ok. The Queen being a manager of an idol group seems like an odd thing to throw in at the very end of the season. This gonna turn into an idol anime now lol? not gonna even comment about Takara's repressed incestuous feelings for his mom, oof.

Lmao totally agree with everything you said
Jun 11, 2021 11:05 PM
Jul 2020
New girl and with the voice of Kana Ueda, instantly identified.
Tohsaka Rin doing pole dancing LOL.
Jun 14, 2021 1:56 PM

Aug 2016
THEY WERE IDOLS

I'M ENRAPTURED

(btw the giant creatures in the very first scene of the first episode are definitely the sloth and Bakkun. WHAT HAPPENED???)
Jun 18, 2021 6:40 AM

Dec 2017
Takara's mom was such a milf. But I'm confused about his storyline, in his first episode we saw a woman sacrificing herself to keep him alive and it seemed they were both living in a tunnel. Was it the same mom we saw today?

Also, he got pimped out as a kid :/ that's so messed up. I guessed after a few episodes that all the money it took to keep the cafe running came from Takara doing prostitution.

I was shocked they actually had a stripper character! And they portrayed her in a good light??! Massive props to this show for that lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 24, 2021 3:38 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Hard to be both a stripper and a mom... some... weird revelations (?) they were idols and wtf was that incest part xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasuke Shimasu Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2021

7 by reigensexc »»
Dec 4, 2023 9:12 PM

Poll: » Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasuke Shimasu Episode 3 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 22, 2021

22 by reigensexc »»
Dec 4, 2023 6:36 PM

» Where is the yaoi tag? It's gay

Old_School_Akira - Jun 26, 2021

40 by Salty-GB »»
Oct 5, 2023 6:56 PM

Poll: » Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasuke Shimasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2021

64 by Thunder_Gods2 »»
Jul 16, 2023 5:51 AM

Poll: » Fairy Ranmaru: Anata no Kokoro Otasuke Shimasu Episode 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 13, 2021

10 by Sasha08 »»
Feb 19, 2023 9:42 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.