Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 28, 2021 3:26 PM
News Team
꙳•❅*°⋆❆.ೃ࿔*:・*❆

Apr 2010
Here is a collection of promotional videos (PV), television ads (CM), and trailers for the last week. This thread excludes videos that have already been featured in an article. Please check the News Board, under the Preview tag, for articles that feature a promotional video. Last week's PV thread can be found here.

Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season | TV | PV
The third promotional video for the fifth season of Boku no Hero Academia features the anime's opening theme song "No.1" by DISH//. In addition to the promotional video, the website also revealed that the ending theme song "Ashiato" will be performed by the peggies. The series premieres on March 27 and will be animated by Bones.

Blue Reflection Ray | TV | CM
A commercial for J.C.Staff's anime adaptation of Blue Reflection was released through the series' official website on Friday. The video features the ending theme song "DiViNE" by EXiNA. The television anime is expected to premiere on April 10.

Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. | TV | PV
The official website for Hige wo Soru. Soshite Joshikousei wo Hirou. released its second promotional video on Thursday. The video highlights Dialogue+'s song "Omoide Shiritori," which will be used as the series' opening theme song. Produced by Project No.9, the television anime is scheduled to premiere on April 5.

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu Ω | TV | CM
A commercial for the second season of Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu was released through the series' official website on Monday. The anime premieres on April 8 and will be co-produced by Okuruto Noboru and Tezuka Productions.

Kageki Shoujo!! | TV | Teaser
The official website for Pine Jam's anime adaptation of Kageki Shoujo! released its first teaser video on Thursday. The anime is slated for 2021.

Submit News × GuidelinesPart of U × Color Your Night × Limelight × Headline˙⊹܀⁺☁︎˚˙⊹⁺.˙⁺
Feb 28, 2021 3:57 PM

Aug 2020
Hyped for the new my hero academiea arc, looks very action/character based. And looks like animation improved as well.
Feb 28, 2021 4:12 PM
ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ★ʀᴇᴀᴘᴇʀ

Dec 2018
Blue Reflection Ray continues to catch my interest and intrigue me.
Mar 1, 2021 7:02 AM

Mar 2020
Higehiro is looking generic as fuck
Mar 1, 2021 7:49 AM
May 2016
Joshikousei looks like it could be hit or miss, most likely a miss, but I'll still give it a shot

Kageki and Blue reflection's PVs were rather on the shorter side

It's cool Hero aca got an opening by Dish//, I won't be watching this season, but I'll definitely check out the song
Mar 1, 2021 10:49 AM

May 2019
I'm really looking forward to Joshikousei. I haven't read the latest couple chapters of the manga, but so far I've really been enjoying it.

More topics from this board

» Doga Kobo Adapts Yama Wayama's 'Muchuu sa, Kimi ni.' and 'Karaoke Iko!' Manga for TV Anime

Vindstot - 6 hours ago

3 by zedtronic »»
22 minutes ago

» 'Ninja Batman tai Yakuza League' Unveils Supporting Cast, Trailer

Vindstot - 2 hours ago

0 by Vindstot »»
2 hours ago

» 'Versailles no Bara' Movie Announces Supporting Cast

Vindstot - 4 hours ago

0 by Vindstot »»
4 hours ago

» 'Nihon e Youkoso Elf-san.' Reveals Cast Pair, Theme Songs, Winter 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - 5 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
5 hours ago

» 'Sousei no Aquarion: Myth of Emotions' Unveils Main Staff, Winter 2025 Premiere

DatRandomDude - 6 hours ago

0 by DatRandomDude »»
6 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.