Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 25, 2021 8:58 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Ah, the style of this episode looked way different than usual with the public officials, soldiers, etc. "Sanecop" looks like something crafted out of an alternate reality.

Second half of the episode had the normal animation style but also gave Iyami more screen time. What a dope character.
Jan 25, 2021 9:02 AM

Nov 2007
Office again. AI created to only listen to a person's order and scare the workers. A lady seems to know him and it affects him when she tries to tell him the truth.

That guy who made the AI told him to ride on a car w. broken break, which caused him to die. The AI guy revenge successful. Wow, such big cast.

Drunk Shee~ guy and found a sunglass. He saw that the sextuplets, who got jobs, are fake through it? There are some outer space people who pretend to be some people not just sextuplets?

Shee~ guy not interested in doing anything and recommending father to quit job and family. lol @ "Nanmaidar" (name of the species). Using antenna of the TV company to spread and control He found the body of the real people. Shee~ guy really did it? No it's his turn to control so everyone is him!

ED is 6 and parents ver. Type A

It seems like many people gathering at a place like homeless? next
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Jan 25, 2021 4:26 PM

Apr 2015
"Robocop" and "They Live!" lololol
Jan 25, 2021 5:25 PM

Jun 2007
I have come to kick ass and SHEEEH!

...and I'm all out of ass.
Jan 25, 2021 8:58 PM

Oct 2012
Two fairly funny parodies from the 80s but I do feel like they could of gone a bit further considering the source material.
Jan 26, 2021 10:23 AM
Sep 2016
This episode was pretty lame.
Jan 28, 2021 10:01 PM

Jan 2012
I'm of two minds on this: I like Robocop and They Live so seeing parodies is fun and amusing to a certain extent, particularly the nearly shot-for-shot reenactment of the end of Robocop which I watched unfold with baffled amazement, but at the same time this season's biggest downside to begin with for me has been it has too often felt like they were reaching for ideas. Or more accurately like they were out of them. From the Great Gazoo-esque feeling robot twins being brought in to the unnecessary New Years Clip Show in a non-long running series to now this. It doesn't help that I completely forgot Sanematsu was a callback to a bit they did last season and had to read that on reddit just now to make the connection. I dunno, I want to like season 3. And with segments like the brothers doing chores that are genuinely wonderful I know there's still potential for good segments out there. I dunno, maybe I'm being too hard on a wacky, irreverent nonsensical comedy. One that HAS done movie parodies before like Mad Max Fury Road. Still, something feels different about this one. Maybe if I weren't already having that feeling of desperation coming off this season before this episode I wouldn't have thought anything of it.
animefan8800Jan 28, 2021 10:07 PM
Dec 24, 2022 12:09 AM

Jan 2015
What a weird way to bring back Sanematsu, hahaha. Pretty cool.

Pfff.
Second half was a lot of fun, weird duo however worked well for the crazy alien story. Iyami was cool at points however of course ruins the world at the end, aye yai yai.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 15 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jan 18, 2021

12 by euribia »»
Dec 13, 2023 9:06 AM

» Dub for season 3?

Mystogan14579 - Sep 3, 2023

2 by Lakitu64 »»
Sep 5, 2023 2:07 PM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 29, 2021

18 by L-S-M-F-T »»
Mar 8, 2023 1:56 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 18 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2021

13 by L-S-M-F-T »»
Jan 14, 2023 1:33 AM

Poll: » Osomatsu-san 3rd Season Episode 24 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

7 by Wiziliz »»
Jan 5, 2023 6:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.