Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 30, 2020 11:02 AM

Jul 2017
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
WELP, Kasel's character development is taking for the worse, after what happened to Chibi. Clearly being the heir, every hero needs a strong and powerful sword a.k.a the Holy Sword that's to the righteous who bears it from history. But the one who wields it is not mentally strong, so what's the use. So please, for the love of God, strengthen yourself more both in character and spirit with the Holy Sword and the future journeys.

Selene's character though, it generally feels like a plot device of questioning friendships and just being a character tool herself to move things along. But regardless, she would've been a fine addition to Kasel's team.

The fight scenes again look so drab, but what to expect from a long-running adaptation that's gonna have a boredom of time. The Demon witch is back to torment Kasel once again, but things are different.

A figure of the past, and a curse that stems from history...
Oct 30, 2020 11:19 AM
Sep 2015
Kasel is a good boy but I feel sad everytime I realized that King Kyle had to abandon his virginity in order to had him.
Oct 30, 2020 1:39 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So Chibi is going to "reborn" into a plant or thing like that, well it was quite a nice emotional moment I guess
Oct 30, 2020 5:07 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Okay. Its kinda too easy to convinced the elf sage to openned up her seal. Well, they need to progressed the story, so i might be feeling to exaggerated with the moment. Ah, yes, i forget, its for Chibi's sake! So, yeah, so i don't mind that at all, Kasel really deserved the boosting up power, for the sake of Chibi death! Selene felt too honest there. I might thinking she already had a deep feeling toward Kasel, no shit and really predictable. Lol. But, her condition indicated as same as Lorraine's condition at the past. She couldn't get the King's heart. Lol. At least she really helped Kasel out of his trouble in a fast way. So, yeah, for a plot convenience, the elf girl must fell to Kasel as well! Cleared. The problem solved at the forest. Lets go to the next quest, then!

Two more seals, the next goals to the Orc mountain. But, they met Maria again in the middle of their way. The battle felt nice with a balance power between them, Maria felt the power of the Holy Sword. But, interesting ending with her last statement, there. Luo's curse? Hmm, i wonder if the real villain was actually their god afterall. If yes, it must be really an interesting twist. Lol. Meanwhile, the situations at the kingdom seemed to get intensed pretty soon ....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Oct 30, 2020 5:50 PM

Jun 2020
badabass said:
Okay. Its kinda too easy to convinced the elf sage to openned up her seal. Well, they need to progressed the story, so i might be feeling to exaggerated with the moment. Ah, yes, i forget, its for Chibi's sake! So, yeah, so i don't mind that at all, Kasel really deserved the boosting up power, for the sake of Chibi death! Selene felt too honest there. I might thinking she already had a deep feeling toward Kasel, no shit and really predictable. Lol. But, her condition indicated as same as Lorraine's condition at the past. She couldn't get the King's heart. Lol. At least she really helped Kasel out of his trouble in a fast way. So, yeah, for a plot convenience, the elf girl must fell to Kasel as well! Cleared. The problem solved at the forest. Lets go to the next quest, then!

Two more seals, the next goals to the Orc mountain. But, they met Maria again in the middle of their way. The battle felt nice with a balance power between them, Maria felt the power of the Holy Sword. But, interesting ending with her last statement, there. Luo's curse? Hmm, i wonder if the real villain was actually their god afterall. If yes, it must be really an interesting twist. Lol. Meanwhile, the situations at the kingdom seemed to get intensed pretty soon ....

not luo but there is 2 god Lua and Lea and Selene doesn't have romantic feelings for Kasel, real villain is
Oct 30, 2020 7:20 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Auroraluna27 said:

not luo but there is 2 god Lua and Lea and Selene doesn't have romantic feelings for Kasel, real villain is

Lol. Are you serious there?
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

Oct 30, 2020 10:04 PM
Sep 2020
badabass said:
Auroraluna27 said:

yes both the main protags.
Hope there'll be a season 2, and this season will leave us a cliffhanger. I wanna see the "Violet Evergarden" girl in the series.
Oct 30, 2020 10:09 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Carlo_Rey said:

Hope there'll be a season 2, and this season will leave us a cliffhanger. I wanna see the "Violet Evergarden" girl in the series.

Well, i can't say much until their appearance then xD.

Oct 31, 2020 2:43 AM

Oct 2020
There is no much to comment cause it is just an okay episode
Oct 31, 2020 7:23 AM

Feb 2020
I really liked the dark elf stuff from the beginning of the series, I want to see more of them! I honestly barely care about kasel and his team i just wanna see the dark elves but now they barely get any love! Ughhh
Oct 31, 2020 2:48 PM

Jan 2010
After knowing that his is from a android game I'm liking it a little more, the sudden appear of demons after every dialogue is normal in this kind of games. I was hoping selene would join the party but I think with 4 is more than enough.
Nov 1, 2020 5:30 AM

Dec 2016
This episode felt kinda fast paced. Right after he got the seal broken, a demon appeared...

Roi said to keep Kasel's real identity hidden and there's Cleo just went and revealed everything to that demon lady...

When they showed the sealed Holy sword, at first glance it looked like dried poop to me đź’©
Nov 1, 2020 12:54 PM

Feb 2015
The was a very bland episode, its not helped by such a one dimensional main character
Nov 1, 2020 2:28 PM

Apr 2018
Pretty good ep, we get to see the first seal unlocked by Lorianne. Two more seals to go1
Nov 1, 2020 4:32 PM

Sep 2019
The holy sword is Lia’s curse?
Nov 1, 2020 7:05 PM
Sep 2017
If you play the game you will know the story well. Wait til you see frey and kasel destroy orvel.
Nov 1, 2020 10:04 PM
Sep 2020
mreeijiexd said:
If you play the game you will know the story well. Wait til you see frey and kasel destroy orvel.

bruh hide that. Don't spoil cuz
Nov 3, 2020 12:30 AM
Apr 2020
I hope Chibi will be alive again. Chibi is so kawaii. He really received part of the Holy Sword's power, he can now slice through that demons's tough skin. Vengeance for Chibi.

Selene should have join Kasel's party, an archer is surely a great addition to the team.

What? The witch told them that the Holy Sword is Lua's curse and wielding it will turn you into Lua's puppet? This witch is so intriguing!

One seal unsealed. Two more to go. Off to the ogre mountains!

Nov 3, 2020 2:28 PM

Dec 2016
Carlo_Rey said:
badabass said:

could you confirm or deny my theory that Maria is somewhat connected to that artificial holy sword made by king's sister?
Manga recommendation:
- Spy x Family (Ch.106/? - biweekly) | Sakamoto Days (Ch.185/? - weekly)
- MARRIAGETOXIN (Ch.104/? - weekly) | Machi and Oboro (Ch.13/? - biweekly)
- Make the Exorcist Fall in Love (Ch.76/? - biweekly)
- You and I Are Polar Opposites (Ch.63/? - biweekly)
Anime recommendation:
- Deca-Dence (Finished) | Wave, Listen to Me! (Finished)
- If My Favorite Pop Idol Made It to the Budokan, I Would Die (Finished)
- Diary of Our Days at the Breakwater (Finished)
Nov 3, 2020 5:57 PM

Nov 2016
badabass said:

Selene didn't fall for Kasel xd, she was just surprised to see good humans. Also the boss elf knew already that Kasel was the chosen one, she even asked Selene to bring them into the forest, she knew who he was and that he was there, the chibi stuff was all bullshit, what happens in the game is way better.
Nov 3, 2020 6:00 PM

Nov 2016
I don't know if the anime will be that long to show
Nov 3, 2020 6:05 PM

Nov 2016
Nov 3, 2020 6:49 PM

Oct 2008
it was okayish...Kasel got a little bit of 33% power-up since the first seal was unleashed and 2 more to go...looks like many people doesn't know about King Kyle having a son named Kasel huh...
4/5.
oh Necha/Chibi gonna reborn...that a bit reassuring...lolz
matias067Nov 3, 2020 6:54 PM

Nov 4, 2020 2:31 AM
Sep 2020
Nieznajomy43 said:
Carlo_Rey said:

could you confirm or deny my theory that Maria is somewhat connected to that artificial holy sword made by king's sister?

King's sister? You mean the girl elf that was killed by a demon?

To answer that,
I don't know really. But Maria has some knowledge about the real holy sword, the Holy Sword of Aea.
Carlo_ReyNov 4, 2020 2:35 AM
Nov 10, 2020 10:54 PM

Oct 2017
Nice Kasel got the sword's power. Now I wonder when he'll be able to wield it.
Apr 22, 2021 1:22 AM

Jul 2015
Dammit Cleo, so far for keeping the 'Kasel is King Kyle's son' a secret to their enemies...

Sep 27, 2022 6:05 PM
Jan 2017
Character development carried much of this episode, with only one fight scene featured in the end. It's nice to see Kasel show more restraint in battle.

More topics from this board

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 4 Discussion

Meip - Oct 23, 2020

25 by Saku33 »»
Nov 18, 2023 5:01 AM

» Could be good but trash mc?

InevitablyKyon - Oct 11, 2020

5 by Pieromysl »»
Apr 26, 2023 4:31 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 17 Discussion

KANLen09 - Jan 22, 2021

22 by jiajia »»
Jan 23, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 9 Discussion

Ashhk - Nov 27, 2020

20 by Bidoof_PMD-EOS »»
Jan 10, 2023 8:06 PM

Poll: » King's Raid: Ishi wo Tsugumono-tachi Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

KANLen09 - Mar 26, 2021

52 by HitmanTheSnip »»
Nov 23, 2022 11:00 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.